WERE FUCKING MOONING BOYS! I TOLD YOU!

WERE FUCKING MOONING BOYS! I TOLD YOU!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8&t=231s
investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I TOLD YOU TO BUY THE FUCKING CUP AND HANDLE. WERE GOING 300% BY MONDAY!

I TOLD YOU ON THE 30 MIN CHART TOO. WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU LISTEN?!

YOU DO KNOW WE'RE GOING STRAIGHT TO COINBASE RIGHT?

YOU DO KNOW WE'RE ALREADY PARTNERED WITH COINBASE RIGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=lbzLJi3nOr8&t=231s

FUCK A LAMBO BOYS, IM BUYING THE BATMOBILE!

OP I took advice!

This is just the handle forming right now. If you look at this post

you'll see were about to go absolutely lunar on the daily. This will be a 5x by the end of January. Coinbase will add it in February, and it will do another 5x. 25x in 2 months. Just hold.

You heard it here first.

Linked the wrong pic, but we have a cup and handle on the 30, and the daily. In TA terms, that means a moon mission like the crypto world has never seen is about to occur.

VROOM VROOM BOYS!

5x sounds better than what could be expected from XRP, XLM and ADA at this point

Are we mooning? Look at those sell walls set up by the whale.

I own more BAT than that "whale." That's about 15btc worth, and it will get eaten through lol, just wait until people start waking up.

Eich literally knows everyone in the industry. None of his projects have ever failed before. He literally invented the browser as you know it today.

are they suppressing the moon mission?

No, just exiting. That's why they're not dumping. A lot of people have been holding this since ICO (3 cents) and are happy with their gains. I believe there is 25-50x more to be made this year.

so does BAT only work with Brave?
seems incredibly limiting in a world where Chrome is used by more than 70% of the people browsing the internet

It's going to expand out to other browsers, but for *now* it's just on BRAVE. Great browser anyway, I've made the switch. De-google yourself.

but ... its almost $2 down from a few days ago
Its like biz posts the opposite of whats really going on. When it was mooning and ATH I didn't see a single thread

shit wait, wrong coin, i was looking at ark.

Are you colorblind?

gonna dump my shit stack of ICX (only 100) for this I think

You stupid retard. Educate yourself on the next moon mission.

This is ripple at 20c. Twitch support, the announcement of the top 3 NYC media company partnership, & a coinbase listing is going to see this fly. Easiest 10-20x ever

thinking of salt aka blue BAT

Do i sell my TRX for BAT? can't decide! i'm leaning heavily toward BAT

BAT working with Firefox. Will moonshot then. Also yup the tard selling ICX before the 24th, you're one of those people who likes to buy high, sell low huh?

There's nothing to suggest a coinbase addition anytime soon other than a random tweet from awhile back. The rumor has already been shot down by the dev team so fucking quit shilling the wrong thing. It's a great project but it's still in its infancy. It's barely off the ground in alpha testing. If it does succeed, it could even surpass XRP easy, but this stupid shilling based on rumors is retarded.

>Why have just 1 coin
>When you can have many!
Good thing I bought more of that shit a day ago.

I actually cashed out part my verge when I bought 12800 for 0.005 each.

I have NEO/DOGE in an offline wallet.

That sell wall has me nervous, don't whales understand they'd be better off selling little by little without disrupting price growth?

Ugh dissu fakking whale-u

Oh well at least we moved 5 SATs up and are p much glued to that wall.

Oh, we're moving up now. 4620 SATs atm.

WALLS ARE DISAPPEARING.

IT BEGINS.

HERE WE FUCKING GO BOYS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHJ MOOON MOMMY LOOK AT THE MOON

LETS GO BOYS! $50 EOY!

I listened to the effort shill when it was 36 cents and got 600 BAT. Will I make it ;___;

Yes, we're all gonna make it.

Hopefully we break 5k in an hour or so.

70 cents on Binance. I think Bittrex wallet is offline so it might be slowing us down a bit. Were going 200% before monday tho. Screencap this.

If BAT is at $10 it's only $10B marketcap. Very doable. BATMAN

$50 bn marketcap end of year.

bought 1500 BAT. Will I make it to lambo land?

Double down, if you actually want to use that money to buy a lambo in a years time.

Lambos are outdated tho, we're buying batmobiles.

JUST PUMP N DUMP, FUCK HOLDING A WEEK FOR 3X

discord DOT gg/4jXzErh

just passed 105k members

NEXT PUMP IN 25 MINUTES

Bought this shit in september hoping it would moon in october, glad I forgot about it instead of selling it.

10% of my folio in on BAT based off your worthless shill... comfy

Check out my thread from 3 days ago.

What kind of pattern is this?

Don't know if troll or not. But it's the pattern of all moon missions.

>cup and handle

investopedia.com/terms/c/cupandhandle.asp

Zoom out to the daily timeframe after and realize we haven't even begun the real moon mission.

looks like a broken handle actually.

If you're the bat shill you got me on board when it was .30 ty m8

I was, np mate. This shit hasn't even begun yet. Will be a 10x like never before seen. I loaded up at 8 cents, and then again at 17. I will be buying all the way up to $5.

The only reason were not at $1 is because bittrex wallets are down. We're mooning to a different galaxy on Binance. The price will go +30% as soon as bittrex goes live again.

MOONING SO HARD WE JUST CRASHED BINANCE! HOLD TIGHT BOYS! THIS HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE!

k im dropping $1k on this when binance is back up

Should I buy now? Just got into this shit.

Go all in, I promise you won't regret it.

You will see this picture in a month and laugh.

>comfy

Thank you Lord Eich.

so comfy holding these all the way into 2019

not dropping these lovely things before 2019 is the best financial decision in your lifetime user

the crash won't affect real tokens with real value, such as basic attention token

Fuck you Coinbase and Binance. Been trying to buy since last night. Still don't have my ETH available.

This.

D E L U D E D

Marketcap. BAT has much more room to grow.

and now the FUD begins...
sweet...
JUST BRING IT!

Yeah it appears nothing is happening for a now.

True if large