mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#tomatoesforCyraxus
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex:
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

>Previous Thread:

Attached: dark-reapers-eldar-horz.jpg (862x608, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shapeways.com/product/A3RN829DU/cyclic-ion-blaster-bits-pack-of-4-6-9-10-13?optionId=63483119
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M-M-M-MULTITHREAD!

Nth for blood angels

Attached: 20180209_125554.png (178x172, 56K)

Only one shall remain

This thread can have le boobies

Attached: 1464141935755.png (1600x1200, 1.84M)

Using named characters is morally wrong in this thread, too

dead thread lol

fuck scianon thread

:^)

:(

Duncan is a fag and I hope the cancer kill shim

The bump limit was reached, we've outlasted scionanons!

Antimatter Deathstrike Missile stratagem for Fourth Sphere Tau when?

Attached: 9cbba434575a5155c0404f1e748b3da5.jpg (600x911, 89K)

You so fuckin' precious when you smile,
Hit it from the back and drive you wild
Girl, I lose myself up in those eyes
I just had to let you know you're mine

Attached: 1519749807015.jpg (500x500, 23K)

Tau Codex was tauwank.

> Commander O'Kais is back

> GETTAI Tau vs Ork Gargant curbstomp

> go into the Warp without a Gellar Field and create a wormhole to the imperium

> Keep auxiliaries and break the promise of Tau only codex we were given

> Stomp eldar craftworld

> Imperium is busy so they conquer shit with ease

> Use tech against Hrud and stop them

> continue meeting only good xenos races

> Don't get stomped to death by Chaos

fuck Xenos, fuck tau, fuck GW.

Attached: heresy.jpg (2000x1473, 765K)

Attached: do it for duncan.png (1024x730, 551K)

Literally my favorite guy, best thing GW has done is years

Attached: 1521399097450.png (329x461, 130K)

>tau are about battlesuits
>gw makes battlesuits shit

>space marines are about tactical marines
>makes tactical marines shit

Why can't GW balance their factions?

Found this in a bargain bin. Anyone sure what it is?

Best I can guess so far is that it's a space marine interceptor, but it looks like it has drop pod parts for wings. I'm going to paint and field it this week regardless, I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it gameplay wise - I am a flyer virgin and have no idea how to effectively use it. I'll be facing Tau and Nurgle plaguewalker spam.

How should I build my Ork Boyz and my Nobz?

I'm not a WAACfag about it, I'm just curious as to what is the best generalist view on it?

Should Nobs be melee focussed? Should boys be mixed or specialized?

Crap forgot pics...

Attached: Plane-side.jpg (816x612, 131K)

There is no base for it, so I'm going to try to make one out of one of those thick clear sports drink straws or something. Not sure about the base yet.

Attached: Plane-bottom.jpg (816x612, 152K)

>> Commander O'Kais is back

O'Kais leading part of third sphere and founding a sept was first written in 6th ED. 8th ED is just a copypasta of this a single addition of one battle featuring Kais vs the Deathguard. Also before the codex came out, Kais made appearances in Phil Kelly's T'au novels. He has a love triangle with Shadowsun and Farsight.

>> GETTAI Tau vs Ork Gargant curbstomp

Gargrants are just shitty titans. If the T'au can down Imperial titans then Ork armour is no problem.

>go into the Warp without a Gellar Field

And they paid a heavy price for it.

> Keep auxiliaries and break the promise of Tau only codex we were given

What?

> Stomp eldar craftworld

Didn't happen.

>> Imperium is busy so they conquer shit with ease

Same with every xenos empire out there. The Imperium during the birth of the Great Rift was in total darkness with each world isolated from each other.

>> Use tech against Hrud and stop them

Hrud are primitive creatures. It's not the first time the T'au defeated the Hrud.

>> continue meeting only good xenos races

The Nagi is one of the races they met. First encounters with them were violent. Also it's stated that the T'au have fought many of the races that they added to their Empire. The pancake polar bears were forcefully added to the T'au Empire.

> Don't get stomped to death by Chaos

Chaos is in the process of launching a massive Crusade that threatens to smash its way into the heart of the Empire. The last bit of the codex says that Chaos is most likely going to win.

only if they are sororitas.

Attached: strong independent mousepad.png (1509x870, 146K)

Too soon user, too soon.

yes

Attached: 1514654312167.jpg (1024x1324, 218K)

So I'm working on my /primaris/ fluffy RG list. I'm about 400pts short of 2000 and I'm not quite sure about what I should add next. I kinda want an anti armor dreadnought but don't know if they are worth it or not. Also thinking on dumping a few more points on more primaris to make these squads a bit tougher.

thoughts ?

+Battaillon detachment: Raven Guard+

>HQ
Primaris Captain – Master Crafted Stalker Bolt Rifle, Armour Indomitus – 92pts
Primaris Librarian – Force Sword - 101pts

>TROOPS
x5 Intercessors – Bolt Rifles – 90pts

HEAVY SUPPORT
x10 Hellblasters – Heavy Plasma Incinerators - 350pts

+Air Wing Detachment: Raven Guard+

>FLYERS
Stormraven Gunship – x2 Hur.Bolters, Typhoon ML, Twin A.Cannons, x2 Stormstike ML - 348pts
Stormhawk Interceptor – x2 A.Cannons, Typhoon ML, Las-Talon – 219pts
Stormtallon Gunship – Twin A.Cannons, Typhoon ML – 204pts

It's the fisherprice helicopter for marines but with droppod doors glued to the sides.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

>Keep auxiliaries and break the promise of Tau only codex we were given
>What?

I think he's referring to that Las Vegas tournament where GW said that the auxiliaries would not be an important focus of the Tau Codex. As though that was ever something that needed to be said.

Thoughts on these?
shapeways.com/product/A3RN829DU/cyclic-ion-blaster-bits-pack-of-4-6-9-10-13?optionId=63483119

Attached: Hol Horse and J Geil.jpg (640x480, 185K)

Gw is an amalgamation of fools that make the sun shine.

I asked in the last thread, knowing it was a long-shot (since what I'm looking for is older than 90% of the people on this damn website), but does anyone have a link to a pdf of the 40k 3rd edition rulebook? All of the MEGA bundles are missing only that edition.

>43$

Just recast them yourself.

>the T'au
Stop that

3rd edition didn't have rules.

Domyou get any bonus for going second? it seems like going first has massive benefit.

>As though that was ever something that needed to be said.
As someone who has played Tau since day one, it actually did need to be said because it was a break with the original conception some of us may have convinced ourselves still mattered. I personally think GW doesn't actually know what they want from Tau. They keep making weird changes like 10-man FW boxes for no reason.

I take them and they are always fantastic most of the time I take the grav chute but sometimes I take the grapplehook

T''''
.....'
......'
....'
...'
..'
.'
'au

>tfw theres enough necron and admech people around that I can get my 2 mini knights for 50 leafs
Oh baby

The ITC missions are geared towards second player.

Probably not.

I just want to read out of curiosity, since apparently Melee in 3rd was a goddamn shitshow.

4th sphere is now chaos?

Who knows? Maybe the rumor of a Kroot/Tau Auxiliary Codex is true?

No, 4th sphere has been mindraped by chaos and suffering PTSD

Why dont more people use pistol/knife/gravchute reivers in BA lists? They cost exactly as much as bolter/CC DC marines. Against guardsman they will kill only a few less on the turn they charge, but kill way more on the next turn if they survive (far more likely). On top of this they have twice as many wounds, a morale modifier, and an overwatch negation.

Yeah they're not a replacement for DC, since they dont have stratagems or power weapons. But they seem super efficient for killing infantry, maybe even to clear screens for a SG drop.

Why do people think they suck? Is it just the lack of jump pack that keeps people from taking them?

Attached: BloodAngelsReivers.jpg (394x465, 118K)

I can either sell the admech or keep them for a bunch of rad bits.
Or get the pieces to make secutarii

No, but they were saved by someone or something in the Warp. The question is: Who?

Either that or so terrified of chaos that they became nazis because the only race they know without a penchant for spontaneously erupting into tentacled monstrosities is their own

they don't look cool

Cool, I thought the post died with theblast thread.

M'ao

4th sphere made an unprotected jump and all their allied turned to daemons so now they dont trust anyone

It'll likely be a mercenary type codex for all factions to pull from if it is real.

Malice

>try T'au for the first time 8th
>Play at FLGS against a cuckstodes player
>He fields only golden boys
>I have Broadsides, Firewarriors, Breachers, 2 Commanders, a devilfish, some drones and pathfinders
>Bro, you have painted them in T'au so you have to play T'au , you can't try the new toys in the book
>Deploy everything in a ball
>go second
>Nuke the one unit, some dildo bikes, to death from 5 missile sides in overwatch
>Leave 5 models by the end of my turn
>Table him on turn 2
>Wow they really had to go and make T*******au op again huh
I hate my local meta.

You dont like edgy skull masks?

I want it to be Tzeentch but it's probably going to turn out to be Be'lakor
Plot twist: he's always been with them, that's why they use all those apostrophes

Tell what kind of entity that possesses a hideous sentience, can shield an entire fleet of ships, has the power to blast a permanent hole into reality, and then push said fleet out.

I narrowed it down for you.

Amazed you didn't add they can guarantee deep strike charges if they land on a building near an enemy.

The Immortal God Emperor of Man

How so ?

>you have to play the sept you painted them as
Why didnt you tell that faggot he's objectively wrong?

>hope daemon helps the biggest hope battery
Would like that.

Be'lakor is powerful but he isn't "Punch a permanent hole into reality" powerful.

>plays scions, t°au AND custodes

Wow, you're such a WAACfag cuck.

>you have painted them in T'au so you have to play T'au ,

I thought Tau Septs weren't based on color, but some decals. As Tau are supposed to be tactical and have armour that matches their environment.

All your boyz might as well be sluggas with a powerklaw nob leading them. Its not that shootas are bad, but you wont outshoot anything and youre essentially turning down 29 free extra attacks.

Either go cheap with nobs (choppa and gun) or go for versatility with powerklaws and combiweapons.

When all else fails, bring more boyz.

I've got them, they work just fine. A little textured since they're 3D printed, but a couple layers of paint will sort it I'm sure.

>Just recast them yourself
I would rather save the time and pay someone to do it for me. Others feel the same way too it seems

>Deploy everything in a ball

Never heard of this. How's it look/work?

Be'lakor ascension when?

>5 missile sides
Yep, sounds like a good friendly game right there

Tempestus Scionanon

In what circumstance do you want a firewarrior squad with pulse pistols everywhere?

bumping for help

The vertical distance counts for the 9" deep strike range, but they can ignore it for charges if they have the grapnel launcher. So they can land on a 9" tall building right next to an enemy, then only have to make a 1" charge.

>Never heard of this. How's it look/work?
Starts off with this. And then sorta just snowballs from there

Attached: The_Prince.jpg (346x253, 14K)

Tau are like the reforming villains that the world keeps pushing to be evil.

Next time tell him you can do whatever you want with paint schemes, unless your store has a rule.

Close combat with no escape.

Yes. Chaos T'''''''''au incoming

Breachers.

Vertical terrain counts towards the minimum distance of deep striking but with grappling hooks reivers dont count vertical movement so they can drop down like batman after landing on a building

If i swap the CIBs from my XV8s i get 160 points free but i have no idea what to use them for

I wish i could take a Riptide, but i'd have to gut another 160-200 points for it

>I would rather save the time and pay someone to do it for me. Others feel the same way too it seems

Well it's not involved enough to be a problem. There are like 2 steps and they just take time. If money is no problem go ahead though dude, I just think that's way too much for what it's worth.

Yeah, I thought about this before. Pretty sure that's not how deepstrike rule works.

We know that the 4th sphere is highly aggressive now, so its possible that it was Khorne, but they seem to just be violent assholes and not bloodthirsty

Its not likely to be Slaneesh or Nurgle

They are now untrusting of alien (non-tau) species, so maybe it was the emperor?

Maybe it was Aun'va ascended to godhood because of the sacrifice of the entire 4th sphere believing in the greater good so fervently

Would either of the surviving eldar gods have any interest in the tau?

Yeah the markings are how Septs are branded, they their unique paint schemes for ceremonial stuff mostly

>stacking units to actually see the effect

Nothing wrong with that. Only way to run most units.

>Would either of the surviving eldar gods have any interest in the tau?

None of them (except Isha who is caged), exist in the Warp.

Because WAACfags only care about alpha strike min/maxing. It doesnt matter if they survive or do something useful, if kill anything less than death company can on the first turn, they're overcosted and you're stupid for taking them.

It is. It's base to base, vertical or diagonal included.

Obviously the magic bird is the most solid option

>Would either of the surviving eldar gods have any interest in the tau?

Cegorach is always a possibility. Since anything that can fuck up others plans is a plus.

>We know that the 4th sphere is highly aggressive now,
Did any Ethereals make it in the 4th sphere?

Tau were pretty bloodthirsty pre-Ethereals. And maybe the distance / warp transit stripped away what made them docile and they're reverting to their default behaviour.

Well he did force me to rewrite it from 5 railsides because he didn't want me running Sa'cea

Attached: standard tau tactics.png (732x602, 10K)

Shit, this completely change the tactics for my BAs dude.

No, they just realized those crazy Imperials were right all along and the only way to ensure the survival of your own race is to purge all the others.

Tzeentch has a hideous sentience?

Attached: Tzeentch God of Change.png (1250x1667, 5.47M)

>Maybe it was Aun'va ascended to godhood
I want to hate this but part of me loves a sinister space pope actually making it to godhood

Do necrons have grenades? Because a sautek dynasty can treat grenades as assault.

Old ones.

Gotta see the pet project multiply.