IOT CHAIN

LETS GO BOYOS
SEE YOU AT THE MOONBASE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwFTdGBW4M0
steemit.com/blockchain/@smcaterpillar/iot-chain-china-s-new-iota-an-easy-investment-or-should-we-set-off-the-alarm-bells-let-s-do-our-homework
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was at $9 now it's $7 again, lost $300

Just hold, there will be a new ATH by the end of the week.

:(((

check back in a week

Now is a good time to buy youtube.com/watch?v=LwFTdGBW4M0

Im down too it will go up again jst wait

I don't see why it wouldn't but I'm all in so this shit makes me nervous

Me too but comfy as fuck. The best trades are not the most comfortable. No pain no gain

Don't you fucking forget about this coin Veeky Forums

Don't get left behind.

>comfy as fuck
>the best trades are not the most comfortable

we all know what we're doing here, right?

Fuck this shitcoin it will crash down to 20k.
I should have sold at the top and forget about this stupid project.

Bought 4 because poorfag, I was so happy to see it double overnight but I guess I just hold for now, waiting for 20x

this shit is dones for now
god knows when and if will it come back to life
better sell your bags

I only sell if trips tell me to sell

Biggest problem? USD value of one token is higher than IOTA.
>b..but marketcaps
normies don't give a fuck about marketcaps and the reasoning is "IOTA is probably better than this, and this is more expensive"

was this a pnd?

yes, and because my money took 6 hours to land on OKEX i bought at ATH and got burned, sold out at 17% loss. fml.

Yeah but since this is on chinkier markets I don't think there's as much normies. It still has to come out on binance, then it moons once more and dies out. I hope

>weak hands seriously dropping bags today

honestly just hold it has solid backing

just bought 10k worth thanks

steemit.com/blockchain/@smcaterpillar/iot-chain-china-s-new-iota-an-easy-investment-or-should-we-set-off-the-alarm-bells-let-s-do-our-homework

No, selloff is too low, it's alright.

Where to buy? Only chinese exchange?

>Moonbase
wake me up when the whalebots stop selling

Forgot to add - does a normie even know what the names mean? I think they just see three letter shorthands and buy the ones they see on the Internet or some shit? I don't think they care if iota or iotchain are same shit from a different ass

>504 gateway timeout
can you summarize?

bought at ath, holding, fml

Basically if you look at their GitHub you will barely see any commits, besides some trivial shit done by one programmer. They don’t have a product yet and aren’t high profile on their field.

I checked the GitHub and I am underwhelmed. Barely any code. Compare with other projects and you will see.

Why would anyone PnD a coin like this?

It is not a PnD. Just market irrationality and FOMO. You are basically buying a promise of a product that you don’t know if will ever exist, done by some Chinese guys with no credentials. It is a risky bet that could go well or could make you lose everything.