Tfw you'll never hold hold paws with other fellow Skaven

>tfw you'll never hold hold paws with other fellow Skaven
>tfw you'll never get get taken by clan of females to be used as breeder
>why live live?

Attached: 1421801193464.jpg (958x844, 113K)

>tfw you'll never get get taken by clan of females to be used as breeder
>he doesn't know how skaven work

>t. autistic furfaggot who knows literally nothing of skaven or warhammer but wants to use them to channel his insipid fetish through anyways
Why haven't furries all been put to death by the state yet?

Attached: 1500415953872.png (424x470, 188K)

Sales tax on fursuits ain't no fuckin joke.

>hold hold paws with other fellow Skaven
absolutely degenerate

A better question is why do you continue to take the easiest bait imagineable? Do furries flood your mind with such frequency that you’ve been classically conditioned to respond to them? That’s pretty fucking sad...

Not that guy but furries are fucking awful and everyone needs to be reminded, lest it become public opinion to think that borderline bestiality is acceptable.

>clan of females
No such thing

Attached: smug.png (433x492, 206K)

I am more upset that he seems to think any proper skaven would willingly hold hands with another, this not only leaves them open for a sneak attack from that one prick whom has been eyeing your stash of elf ears. But also makes you look retarded.

In addition he has no idea how skaven work when it comes to females. I suggest you look up rat mothers, because that is the fate of 99.9999999% of female skaven. On the extreme chance she is born a gray rat... they are doomed to the service of the horned rat and probably dies a worse death

>I suggest you look up rat mothers, because that is the fate of 99.9999999% of female skaven. On the extreme chance she is born a gray rat... they are doomed to the service of the horned rat and probably dies a worse death
Make it 100%. Female skaven are non-sapient.

>mfw Beastmen are free from furshits and are most known for best boy Khazrak

Attached: 58CC3589-1B00-410E-B515-EF9E3EE2F5B1.jpg (600x620, 117K)

>tfw furries ignore lizardmen because of no dicc

Attached: BsVHO8ACYAAqChY.jpg (592x790, 43K)

No, it's because furries are overwhelmingly mammal biased.

I can assure you that this isn't the case.
I can assure you this isn't the case either, as I play Beastmen.

What about the odd mutant?

Attached: 1515645226.jpg (187x274, 21K)

That’s because they are scalies

That looks familiar

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-152155~2.png (1128x2096, 1.46M)

Holy shit, thought I was on /trash/ for a second

Sauce?

>no filename

My bad-bad

Attached: Apprentice Grey Seer sneaks up behind his master to slit his throat.jpg (279x209, 16K)

>tfw you'll never munch Warpstone and mutate into a giga-hell mutant ratlord and overrun the filthy hummies.

>tfw you will never burn rat fuckers 24/24 with your trusty comrades and your flamethrower

Attached: Dwarf_Irondrakes.png (469x675, 714K)

Vermintide 2

>tfw you'll never form a bond so close with another rat that it overcomes your species' stereotype and becomes one of true loyalty
>tfw you'll never sacrifice yourself to save him by taking the blame for one of his schemes
>tfw he'll never hold you in his arms and brush his whiskers against yours one last time

Stop day-dream and get back to building that doomwheel you slave-scum or I feed you to the warren’s newest bioweapon!

Attached: E1F4DDEF-E3E6-465B-8D88-FE4262DB9A9E.jpg (600x862, 102K)

Shut up, Stewart Little. You'll always be a nerd!

Well yes, but that's a simulation, not the real thing