Stupid stuff

>the party gets turned into little girl versions of themselves (-STR, +CHA) because they angered the queen of the forest by secretely pocketing a bunch of fairies
>they finish the redemption quest to be freed from the curse
>the bard player decides to stay a little girl because IC he started to get used to it, OOC he just wanted to keep that sweet CHA bonus

Attached: 8f6.png (639x753, 566K)

DM definitely brought their magical realm to the table, players should have called him out of it. But I can't fault the bard his decision. There's some solid roleplay potential on top of the stat bonus.

Fpbp, let's not count the one that got erased

I unironically enjoy all these Fa threads lately

Attached: 24061609_p0.jpg (680x900, 432K)

fae is a miracle of the universe, after all

Attached: 1521091671766.jpg (700x700, 177K)

>another one of these threads
Stop. Please just stop.

All the Fire Emblem girls deserve the love they've been getting lately.

Attached: Beruka.png (720x1280, 250K)

if you dont contribute stuff of your own to Veeky Forums, you have no business complaining

I do, the last fae thread for example, where one user posted that cool art.
It died unbumped when I did go to sleep tough. Lots of little threads like that are killed first be fetish posters than if they bump is with very questionable art than is very cringey (like giants vore or inflated, braap poster, lolis...) than drives cool conversation away. I seen lots of thread die like that, now you can't discuss kobolds or goblisn without shortstack/furries shitting it for everyone else, cool magic? some fucker will post his badly writen inflated pic.
It's all so tiresome, seen bad threads killing less popular but interesting ones.

Attached: 1521295878351.png (1700x956, 1.7M)

Why are there so many chicken threads lately?

because of me. it'll probably stop after a month

Dunno, but I'm not complaining. It take the place of some guns/succubi/goblins/card curling/female armor/rape circlejerk thread.

Attached: uypmki6pvzhy.jpg (584x467, 63K)

Neat.

>stupid stuff
My DM foiled a plan to distract two Wyverns, luring them away from a camp of orcs. What we learned from this attempt:

-The poisoned meat didn't poison, because the poison loses effect after so many minutes of leaving its vial. The DM didn't think to bother informing even the Rogue of this while we were discussing and setting up the plan.
-An Immovable Rod can melt in a cooking fire. I guess smiths have it pretty easy in Faerun these days! All it takes is a simple cooking fire to melt down an iron rod.
-Wyverns are somehow immune to the movement penalty of Gust of Wind (they weren't in the middle of a charge or anything, they were grounded when they started moving), and have advantage on strength saves against wind knocking them back. When questioned about this, it was explained that this was a natural things for wyverns (so not a special property of these particular ones), an inherent passive magical effect that they have which enables such large beasts to fly at all.
-Dispel Magic doesn't affect this inherent passive magical effect.
-Gust of Wind extinguishes Fireballs before they explode. Yet it isn't strong enough to push back incoming arrows, as I learned earlier in the campaign.

These revelations came shortly before a Yakety Sax appropriate scene of my bard being chased throughout a ever shifting forest (nothing fae, our DM just doesn't want to deal with maps but also doesn't like explaining terrain details or keeping track of them), while the other went back towards the orc camp they were lured away from, where the party's fight was already in progress.

I find out a couple months later that
1) Our DM said nothing at the time, but really didn't want my bard to split from the party.
2) Our capture at the camp was integral to the DM's plot. As in, the McGuffin we were after was never intended to be found, as it would have circumvented a large part of the planned campaign.

If you stop it means they win.

How is Fire Emblem even Veeky Forums?

>1) Our DM said nothing at the time, but really didn't want my bard to split from the party.
>2) Our capture at the camp was integral to the DM's plot. As in, the McGuffin we were after was never intended to be found, as it would have circumvented a large part of the planned campaign.
Disgusting

Attached: 1520059461127.jpg (253x255, 7K)

dragon lolis are very Veeky Forums. alternatively, everything fantasy seems to have a place here since no one wants to put up with pretentious Veeky Forums snobs or /v/ermin

But it's a videogame

So is Warcraft, but we let them have a thread here. Also yes, I know about the abject failure that was the Warcraft tabletop game, but my point stands.

>warcraft is allowed
>it did have a tabletop game
>but that doesn't matter lol
Uh yeah it does buddy

Tharja

>secretely pocketing a bunch of fairies
What

Attached: 1376895355988.jpg (650x443, 77K)

>he hasn't run/played a Fire Emblem campaign
you have no idea what you're missing out on, user

yeah. now they were forced to feel like the defenseless little creatures they have been bullying

I can run a medaka box campaign but that doesn't make it Veeky Forums

There are a couple homebrew Fire Emblem tabletop RPGs out there, if that makes any difference to you.

Probably played too much Zelda, wanted to stash away some extra lives.

it is if you put it into Veeky Forums context

FE is already a tabletop system by itself
Just rip out the stats and calculations straight from the games and roll d100s, no more work needed

If you're talking about the campaign itself, or the way you set up the game system, then I don't see why not. It's not like it'd be appropriate on /a/.

it's not a quest

This seems funny to me.
"You have been convicted of seven counts of Grand Theft Pixie. For your crime, you will be sentenced to twenty years in elementary school."
"Noooo! Judge, you can't do this to me! I can't go back, I wouldn't survive! There's only so many craft projects and alphabet songs a mind can take."
"And you will only get the dullest and most useless craft scissors."
"You monsters! This isn't justice. No, noooooo~!"

>Implying little girls get a natural CHA bonus
Have you ever talked to a child before?

Can you please stop spamming your waifu

Why? Just because you enjoy this particular flavor of shitposting doesn't make it not shitposting

It's because he wants to diddle kids

Could you point me in the direction of a few, user? I’d love to try and run one.

And what if I haven't? Us pod people have feelings too!
Besides, it's fantasy. If drow can have a charisma bonus despite living underground and worshiping spiders, I don't see why an adventurer transformed into a child by Fae magics can't have a charisma bonus for being small and adorable.

Attached: Amahara - Interspecies Reviewers p3-5.png (845x3639, 2.43M)

kill yourself pedshit

thanks for the bump

>And what if I haven't?
Wow, I have sisters so that's a pretty bizarre concept, but I just realized probably most of Veeky Forums hasn't talked to a little girl before.

Nah mate, it was a joke, responding to a rhetorical question with a silly answer. I thought the pod people thing would sell it, but I guess I flopped.

This is Veeky Forums. It's all shitposting.

Except Cordelia, she deserves the suffering she gets.

He was already 12, so not much really changes except his already hilariously low strength getting even lower