Anyone still in here?

anyone still in here?

let the game come to you

stepped out of it real quick to chase some moons, will 100% get back in soon

Good luck, but my deeper inner hopes that you get burned.

No this coin is dead.

quiet before the storm. It's actually good for it to consolidate at this range.

Absolutely in there OP.

can't blame you for hoping that, it's a greedy move. ICN going to the moon right now though and i'll just accumulate more ICX off of that

I’m holding. It sucks that everything else is mooning, I thought this was going to moon a couple of days ago with the rest of my coins but eth and btc moved and they stagnated. I’m going to keep holding, while I watch TRX and xlm moon

when the ICX super volcano errupts you will see FOMO at a degree in which you have never seen before. ICON is going to be absolutely huge.

i sold 30k req for this

now sitting at 4.7k quietly waiting

getting cabin fever desu. sold 7k tron at 6c for this.....

Where can I buy ICON?

Yeah, good luck selling some more serious investment on that low volume coin.

binance

This, all the people who are wqatchign this coin are getting ready to FOMO as hard as possible at the first signs of it going over 20%. there are wayyy too any people sayign they are putting 100 in to this for it not to reach top 10

I just consolidated about 8 alt bags so I could buy into ICX did I do good?

Knees weak bags are heavy.

Mainnet on the 24th. Don't sell till then.

nearly fell asleep because it was so comfy

Fuck Yea

this cunt gets it Lol did u buy @7.8?

Don't even sell until the end of Feb for the reals gains.

You HAVE TO wait for the kr exchanges to list it and for the krw pairing trades. Which will most likely happen end of Jan / early Feb and then the SICKEST moon mission in crypto history will start.

What should I do after the moon.

I am begiiner and poorfag so all my portfolio isn in ICX. Should I sell all then buy more after the correction or what?

End of Feb should be the peak of ICX moon. Either hold for comfy long term gains or diversify in shitcoins for higher risk rate and more gains.

That's up to you.

Iv been in since may and if you don’t know what you are doing just hold, inexperienced people always get burned by trying to sell ath and buy lower

lol man you shoulda been chasing pumps a little the last week.

Chasing pumps will ruin your portfolio in no time. But you will learn that soon enough user. :)

dunno why it became so quiet around this coin.
but that should make the fomo pump before the mainnet / summit even bigger

This. Pretty much every single new investor should heed this advice. Also, DON'T overdiversify. You will stunt your gains more than you'd think. I'm not sure how it's the case mathematically, but in my experience and the experience of my friends, less diversification almost always produces better results. Don't allow yourself to hold more than 4 coins at a time if you have less than 10k in your portfolio. There are so many promising projects in the works right now, you might be tempted to hold a little bit of everything with a decent use case, but this gets out of hand really quick.

Hodling 4500

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

discord DOT gg/gtZVfa

they are targeting icon

poorfag with only 49 ICONs.
Will I make it?
Will I have time to add to my position?

depends on how much money you have. fees burn the hell out of you below $500 moves

Are you expecting the rise from krw pairing to be gradual or more dramatic? I was sort of expecting gradual over some months but you could be right about end of Feb being huge

mfw people are chasing other moons when this could explode any minute.

tempted to reduce my position in half for VeChain

anyone else doing this?

vechain already exploded. im actually doing the opposite. selling some VEN to buy more ICX before it explodes

Gradual over the time frame of several days to weeks. When the koreans can buy their shit, they will go ham and don't accumulate over months.

When we hit exchanges early Feb (that's my prediction), then we will see crazy daily gains.

bought 0.3btc worth of ICX at 4800

how much will I have by mainnet release

FF2SpKx

Really good pump and dump group lads, hop on in this.

Thanks that makes sense. I am expecting it to hit exchanges early Feb too. ICX is so much more deserving of a true moon than any coin recently

kys pajeet

0.531657 btc

Never go all in retard. If Korea was to suddenly ban crypto your account would be worth 3k

Then the whole crypto is done. I am literally holding 72k ICX right now. Diversifying is a crypto meme.

HELLO! 40BTC purchase just in