Humans find orphaned non-human child

>humans find orphaned non-human child
>they slaughter it on the spot

>non-humans find orphaned human child
>they take it in as one of their own and raise it with tender love and care
Really makes you think.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_mordred_and_mordred_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_ (850x1028, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDTewHi_xew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxaEzq-DiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk8uL9o_f9w
youtu.be/6jJIVK-daGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>non-humans generally aren't very intelligent

>humans on the otherhand recognize a monster and potential societal drain of something that serves no purpose

Weird question, but there's no way that a boy raised by a succubus wouldn't end up eventually having sex with his own adoptive mom, right?

Attached: 1521432425610.jpg (369x400, 113K)

>Not raising the child to be a local hero of your small village before they move to the big metropolis as a mild mannered member of the press by day and a caped adventurer when a job calls for a superior sort of individual.

>people should be punished and killed based off of what-ifs and theoreticals instead of treated as an individual
It's always those obsessed with justice and societal purity who end up committing the most evil in the world.

You and I both know the answer.
Of course not! He would be as pure as the driving snow.

No.
His neighbors would sleep with him the moment his balls dropped though.

Succubi are like drug dealers for the sex trade. They aren't nymphos, so no, and I imagine the kid would be raised thinking sex is just a tool for exploitation, not something romantic or even (ironically) sexual.

Nah.

He'd be fucked by his sister.

>I imagine the kid would be raised thinking sex is just a tool for exploitation, not something romantic or even (ironically) sexual.
That's right, though. SuccuMom raised him right. He won't get fucked (heh) over by someone else because he would rightfully be on guard.

They aren't human, and thus not people. The Farmer and The Snake is a story for a reason.

He probably still would get screwed over, just in a different way. Kid would probably treat kissing or some other more innocent thing as deeply intimate.

For "vermin" races (like kobolds, goblins, ratmen, etc) the human would probably be raised for general benefits rather than wanting to just keep the kid, like for war or subterfuge or some shit.

Well that's just not true, op is a fag

Even non-humans recognize the superiority of humanity.

Attached: ZarusIcon.jpg (231x264, 15K)

Monsters on the outside v. Monsters on the inside
That's what Killing Bites is.

Attached: 1516609976397.jpg (1280x720, 430K)

I had this character concept before, actually.
> be goliath
> abandoned as baby
> raised by kobolds
> kobolds needed a big strong protector
> convinced I'm some kind of mutant kobold
> go adventuring to prove to dragon gods that I'm still good, even if I'm five times the size of everyone else.

Because a story written by superstitious peasants who thought that illnesses were caused by literal curses from a voodoo god is remotely trustworthy.

Also, snakes aren't, you know, intelligent, sapient, or capable of communication. Non-human in fiction often are.

Even monsters know humans are the best.

No the one with the sharpest fangs wins, THATS what killing bites is

Attached: 1519413494029.jpg (1920x1080, 794K)

Isn't it usually backwards from the OP post?
It sounds kind of cruel, but isn't that how we ended up with all these animal Homies around us?

Attached: tmp_8569-15199502116581700865696.jpg (2340x1622, 2.17M)

Well now I just don't know what to believe anymore.

...that you are a zealous anti-human spreading false propaganda because all the orc girls humans adopt prefer human men instead of big green dick.

HOWEVER

Attached: 2186788-superman_alex_ross.jpg (505x640, 41K)

This is why humans are the dominant species

Does a case like that really count? They look human enough.

GOOD POINT, HOWEVER

Attached: goku tail.jpg (720x540, 41K)

>driving themselves extinct due to their intense xenophobia
>will never make it to space while plenty of other species manage to do it
>get avoided by all alien life while they kill themselves off on their containment planet
Sure.

Both of those are dragons.

>Weird question, but there's no way that a boy raised by a succubus wouldn't end up eventually having sex with his own adoptive mom, right?

Unironically no.
This user is most correct: "You don't get high off your own supply" rules are in effect in this given situation. If a Succubi genuinely was raising a child they'd be like any other evil parent: exceptionally caring and nurturing, but extremely possessive- you are THEIR child. You belong to THEM.

As a Succubi/Incubi's (honestly, same parent) child, your sexual exposure and experience would develop in the form of them hauling back progressively less sloppy seconds for you to practice on in an effort to prepare you for obliterating healthier more virginal targets. Think of like how Cats will bring back half-dead animals for their children to practice killing. A Succubi Mom would fly into your bedroom and plop down a 34 year old roastie for you to fuck and be cruel to.... By the time you were 18 you'd most likely be given a Nun to sexually obliterate and then based on your ability to do so: encouraged to put on your demon leathers (hand made by mommy), piercings, and go out half-mast to start causing havok and chaotic evil.

Attached: 11451238_p0.jpg (890x1300, 424K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDTewHi_xew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FpxaEzq-DiI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mk8uL9o_f9w

This stock character plot/arc gives me a giant aww and tragedy boners. What are some stories that really explore this stuff?

How this kind of interspecies adoption shit goes down depends 1001% on the context. Whether ‘always chaotic evil’ applies or not, how the adopter handles the challenges of interspecies adoption, General differences between species, how the adopter’s society openly treats/would treat the subject should they be found out, are the adopted’s original parents/society still around and what is they culture like in comparison to the adopted’s culture.

And then there are these kind of people.

Attached: 5CA6E9FC-16AA-4B63-AEC1-D7C589E50D40.jpg (185x164, 25K)

Humans know the non-human is a future threat. The monsters aren't endangered by a single human.

That's because the non-human think they could be forgiven for their crime of existence by providing for glorious human baby. But they are wrong! Pure is human and if you aren't pure you aren't human!

Love is what's pure, whether its from a human or otherwise.

Attached: 129275.jpg (1021x920, 210K)

"Always chaotic evil" is trash

In my experience the best method to deal with cases like that is to kill the non-human adoptive parents and chain the corpses to the human traitor. Let the non-human rot kill the child so that all see the evil taint of the alien

This is why I enjoy playing in a post-human setting so much.

>this thread

And yet it is always the humans who insist that they aren't the real monsters

Hoping to see the post-human era irl desu. It's coming thanks to AI, genetic engineering.

Humans are fucking evil man.

Of course not. The true monsters are the monster. A human may act as a monster but then he is a traitor and thus not a human.

That's honestly how I've always felt about such things. Humans are human because they know better, or at least potentially do. They have capacity for great kindness and mercy, and understanding. Those who reduce themselves to barbarism, to behaving like animals or monsters, deserve to be treated like animals/monsters and not as humans.

It was the other kind of post-human, wherein at one point it was a standard melting-pot fantasy setting, but the humans went extinct. I'm still a fan of the singularity post-human kind of thing, though.

Thank you for being excellent.

You entirely missed the point of the story. It isn't about the level of intelligence of the snake (indeed, in the Man and the Viper and the Farmer and the Snake, both beasts can speak). It's about nourishing something evil and expecting it not to bite.

In this instance, if the non-human creature is inherently evil, such as most brands of orcs, all legitimate demons, etc, then killing it is both moral and practical. If the non-human isn't inherantly evil, then perhaps, with caution, it can be raised.

There's probably something to that, considering your parents nourished you and expected you to come out a productive member of society.

I have this beautiful mental image of a succubus crying because her little boy is corrupting the innocent already and time flies so fast.

Attached: rodolphe-calcine-devil-75.jpg (1201x1800, 468K)

That's a world where dinosaurs and furry cat people are also equal citizens.

Know this shit kinda the norm with some people when non-humans are talked about. Also know we talkin about stuff that ain't real. But ya got to wonder sometimes with these people mostly that last one.

Attached: Y'all scare me.png (561x588, 243K)

Will your mom help you get laid?

Attached: 1479545576637.jpg (700x917, 92K)

What if your mother is the one you laid?

Attached: 1520489487792.jpg (3200x2600, 1.85M)

That's just crazy talk

I'm like 99% sure that any mom that behaves like the one in the pic of is a mom that thinks about fucking her own son.

Attached: f12bc3e42204cdf1ef6063785360def1.jpg (621x800, 219K)

I've seen more humans saying 'Humans are evuuul' than monsters saying 'We're evuuul!'. In fact, I find it's more common for people to say "Humans are the REAL monsters!"

They're monsters, not waifus. The enemy.
You kill them or they muder you.

What is this meme?

I'm pretty sure there are settings where that isn't categorically true.

I like to think that they maybe teasing they'll never go that far

Attached: Oh sweet child of mine.png (666x831, 716K)

Because humans are the reference point. When you see monsters "acting like monsters", nobody cares too much because you expect it. But when a human does it? It's disappointing, because humans are supposed to be better than that. How can they claim to hold the moral highground when they are the same or worse?

>It's about nourishing something evil and expecting it not to bite.
People successfully keep pet snakes, though.

Little secret, user.
"It's evil, we can't raise it" is code for "I am an enormous pussy who cannot handle my shit and the shit of this thing."

We call those settings "shit".

You might, but it's really a matter of opinion.

Not really.
In fact, some of them are heralded as the most entertaining settings.
Planescape became an all time classic off of this.

It isn't.

Well, it's a shame you have that case of brain damage, permanently keeping you from having good taste.

Isn't it also the case in Eberron?

Eberron departed in an entirely different direction, with its own pros and cons.

>it's brain damage to entertain the thought that evil people eaters are somehow acceptable
It's okay, natural selection is working in my favor.

youtu.be/6jJIVK-daGk

>All nonhumans are now evil people eaters
Yes, I would say that's brain damage.

And, honestly,
>too much of a coward to take the risks of taming people eaters
you're too damaged to even have dogs.

I like dogs, they can sniff the enemy and help in slaying them.
>yes, let the fucking ogre in

Not really.
Nature has selected for the people that choose to raise evil people eating things.
Fire.
Dogs.
Snakes.
It seems like it's a risk well worth taking.

All the guys that chose "better be safe instead of raising that evil thing" got outcompeted hard by the people who took risks.

Hey, if you want to flounder and die because you're not willing to take risks, because you got brain damaged, no skin off my nose.

Yes, because a bigger stronger meaner thing that wants to eat you is somehow comparable to wolf puppies.

>I like dogs
So you like people raising evil people eaters to be productive members of society?
Jeez, you need to critically consider your beliefs more.

Yeah, turns out raising the babies of things that are bigger, stronger, and want to eat you is actually a really good strategy for mankind, and has even worked occasionally on creatures with no social structure.

Are you the writer of that 40k fanfic Scorpion and Child because that's exactly the premise

Yes, because as we all know once upon a time canines were competitors and enemies to mankind. Where did you think all the old stories with wolves as antagonistic monsters came from?

Remember that one time the russians took a bear cub and made it the mascot for one of their military regiments?
Good times.
I wonder if they ever used it in battle?

Attached: armored_bear.jpg (1024x670, 91K)

honey badger woman don't give a shit.

I guarantee that any of my adventures coming across a baby hippogriff would adopt it immediately.

Attached: uppies.jpg (400x480, 105K)

You know, I would raise a LOT of the monsters I find.
But something unintelligent like a hibbogriff?
I don't really give a shit.
I'm going to find some peasant kid, and give it to him. He'll either die, eat the thing, or become a BADASS. Those are good odds to me.

ITT: Newfags forgetting where dogs come from.
Fucking civilization-babbies.
Back in my day, we didn't HAVE farms.

>But something unintelligent like a hibbogriff?
>I don't really give a shit.
>nigga don't want to raise a flying steed

I really don't.
I can deal with something being evil and stronger than me on a daily basis.

If I have to deal with some piece of shit that can FLY more than once a month, I quit.

Listen, that "child" was capable of killing an entire village by itself mere seconds after it hatched, and it was born with an unbridled desire to destroy. You think a peasant militia could've pierced those scales with a rake? No. If we hadn't offed it then, a LOT more blood would be on our hands from our neglect.

>not raising it
>not devoting considerable fortune and lives to taming it
>not having a superweapon for your people and country
fucking baby mode over here.

Tell me, have you ever had an intelligent conversation with something that crawled out of its egg just as intelligent as you are, and smugly assured that it'd be cleverer than you and capable of tearing you limb from limb effortlessly within two years at most?

You can't tame or raise something that's twice as intelligent as your own parents and a thousand times as cruel.

>not being an int 37 wizard

Isn't caring for baby dragons like 95% of the reason kobolds as a species still exist?

>tfw bone-people are the best

Attached: lazy_bones-1.png (174x255, 34K)

Well culturally it translates more too: slaughter the vile thing while its weak vs corrupting your children.

>>not being an int 37 wizard
This desu.

The latter are literal cucks as per the original definition, wasting resources raising a metaphorical cowbird's chick.

turns out it's actually a really good strategy if you're smart enough to reap the benefits for baby-raising.
See: Humans, slaver ants.

We see them as monsters
They see us as puppets

>not using monsters as puppets
Fucking non-caster scum people.

It's only useful for slaver ants because the raised Other are fucking slaves. Every time humanity has attempted it, from chattel slavery to vassal states, it always backfires

I just don't want to stick my hand up a monster's rectum and wave the thing around. That's just unsanitary.

It's actually worked so well for humanity that we have made numerous industries out of it, such as cattle ranching, sheep ranching, dog breeding, horse breeding, chicken ranching, and aquaculture.
Many more if you count stealing the children of plants, too.