There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't made it yet

>there are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who haven't made it yet
you know your time is running out, right?

Why?

same thing each year or when the price spikes.

im trying god dammit

I started monday with 100$, hope you guys can help me make it before the time runs out

20k right now. Wtf do I buy.

5 years left, motherfucker

The whole think is cyclical.

There have been a couple of huge altcoin bullruns this year followed by a huge period of pink wojaks and red numbers.

cryptos pump and cryptos dump like the penny stock market has been doing for decades.

Some people unironically think that crypto is a huge bubble because we're slowly approaching 1 trillion market cap. They don't realize that we're not in bubble territory until at least 10 trillion market cap.

I've already missed out when I lost my mybitcoin.com password and the 200 BTC (mined on a single Radeon 5870) that were stored in my wallet there.

Back in 2011 I didn't give a fuck because that shit was worth like $50.

True story. Now I'm fighting back with 1 BTC on binance.

I fucking need a last x2 and I'm set.
I hope I can get it before the bubble bursts or I'll need a job.

Made 10x the last 3 months anyway so I won't complain.

>lost 32 BTC in 2014 because I sent it to a DOGE address

>Be me
>Get into crypto a year ago
>turn 3k into 30k (when btc was 4k)
>get liquidated
>take loan out of 40k (when btc was 8k)
>get liquidated in bitfinex flash crash
>turn 3k into 30k (when btc was 19k)
>get again in finex flash crash

Unable to do anything as I can't afford it. Hypothetically that 40k loan would be worth a lot more had I just HODL.

Even if it was a bubble the bubble would be far from popping. Hasn't even hit mainstream adoption yet.

I’ve almost doubled my £2100 investment in a month.
I would’ve made more if I hadn’t fallen for the HODL meme and reinvested my profit into more lucrative shitcoins, so I know I’m not brilliant, but then again I’ve made £2000 in a month for literally doing nothing.

>I still need to 10x to make it
welp

Iv'e turned 6k into 35k, but fucked up hard and sold 300k verge at like 0.008 ages ago, kill me. Having said that, where should I chuck a spare 5k?

The market is valued at a couple billion when its potential is 11 trillion. We are still young

kek

I would aim for 500$ at most before getting out personally.

That's pretty bad dude. I've been in for 1.5 months and have turned 1k into 30k

Are you me? My investment total is £2300 since SEPTEMBER ffs.
was at 100% until today alone got me to 200% ROI

Fucking mad day lad.

What you holding atm?

what makes you say something this stupid

if shitcoin ripple is worth over 100b dollars making the founder the 5th richest man in the world (richer than satoshi) is not a sign of peak bubble then wtf is?

Lets get to the fucking point here. Conservatively, how much time do you think we have?

This but when the bubble pops it'll just shake out all the bullshit scams with no product. The real projects with working tech and an actual use case will be stronger for it

Kek i sold 300k request at 3 cents months ago

yeah, but they will also get rekt in the short term

Crypto is a beast like no other, so we'll be REAL BUBBLE HOURS when a coin presales for 3BTC.

Yes but I am having a lot of fun with my 40 euros moving towards 60 and I found this board which has funny wojaks so it's all good actually
also I met all of you bros

>start bitcoin in 2010
>it's basically a joke
>mine a shitton and do 10000 BTC for a Pizza kind of deals

>forget about it until dogecoin happens
>still have 2 BTC
>invest in DOGE, market crashes
>this time HODL
>2017 happens

DOGE gave me 10k and now I need to make it happen to not kms

Just enjoy the pink wojaks and gain a little money along the way. Oh, I'm also a NEET who knew about crypto long ago but was more interested in jerking off to BRCC videos at the point where the women spread their asscheeks apart so you can see the anus.

I made a lot of stupid mistakes early changing coins all the time, cost me half my """investment""" in fees but now I decided on holding XLM and it feels good, going to put in some more money this month and if some way it actually profits even more I'll be a happy man

What the fuck is going on here, is today the day banksters start FUDding Market Cap paranoia bullshit?

SINGLE FUCKING GLOBAL MARKET - one gargantuan world fucking market that every normie on earth is starting to wake up to. This isn't the NYSE or NASDAQ or whatever fucking local exchange in country X,Y,orZ.

Market cap is going to go ballistic this year for crypto - it is SUPPOSED TO - this is expected. WTF else did you cucks think was going to happen? It is a SINGLE FUCKING GLOBAL MARKET and everyone is just beginning to wake up to it.

People haven't even stretched yet, they still have to roll out of bed, drink coffee, brush teeth and shit and shower. The world is still figuring out how to get in. Money is going to pour into Crypto like a fucking tsunami because people are sick and tired of 0.000005% interest in the bank or negative rates in Japan where you pay a percentage to keep your money in the bank.

Market Cap for Crypto is going to grow by 1-2 trillion this year MINIMUM. Get it through your heads, this is exactly what you would expect in a rational world where people want to move their money to crypto. We knew this would happen and now that it is happening you're all wetting yourselves and self-cucking and spreading bankster KEK FUD.

SAY IT WITH ME - SINGLE GLOBAL MARKET. SINGLE GLOBAL MARKET. never in the history of man has this existed. #'s gonna get fucking huge as they should.

This is completely false. We will be seeing a massive correction in late Feb.

>200k$ from 1k$. Started in late August

and I thought I was too late to the party.
We gonna make it bois, just check them.

Very unlikely that you made $200K from $1K in that short time period.

I fucked up a lot with weak hands and buying high selling low. The killer was losing half my stack on ethermon Ponzi. Since then I've held coins I believe in unshakably and made it back and some.

I agree that it's not a bubble but the size does not indicate that. Bubbles can also pop or crash when they are small

why will there be a correction?

I know a couple whales. Trust me. Do you think I liked hearing that either?

could have bought verge

>correction in february
>bullrun through the end of the year
screencap this

you know 2 whales that can bring down the whole market?

Shill me some coins to dump a few K into

>very unlikely

I made x200, that's like 3-4 successfull moon mission if your are all-in or about 10 if you diversify
I obviously made a lot of mistakes, like being greedy or buying scam coins or chasing the pump losing 10% of stack here and there, panic selling.
For example I made x5 on ELIX and then lost x3 on FLIK.
In the end it was PRL who gave the best result - x15

He will be posting this every month so he can create a thread when it happens and say “I told you so”.

They talk to other whales.

ENG - ADA

they're just warming up. these have stamina

This is completely false, we will not see a massive correction in late Feb.

Only at 400k. so far. GODDAMNIT I NEED THAT MILLION.

>one guy became a billionaire, therefore bubble.

Got 12K ADA already. I will look at ENG

you need to actively look into what coins are going to moon next, dude, this past month ive turned 100 into 4200

>very unlikely
No it’s not
This shit is like chess, you have to make the right moves

Say it with me:

ONE RACE
ONE MARKET
ONE GENDER

Bless you sir for the coin burn.