REQ

eREQtion ahead boyz... you better have a good stack

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

8k here, want to get to 10k before february.

10k o/

dont listen to op he is part of that pump n dump group

steemit.com/xrp/@oneaday/1-community-for-crypto-signals-pump-and-dumps

they are targeting request networker

20K since .06 cents. Had 20K more at .07 cents but sold at 200%. Ouchies.

Im at 5k, I need to hit 10 before I become a full time shill

Announcement tomorrow?

SELL THE NEWS TOMORROW. IT GONNA BE BIG NIGGA

Fuck it, Im going to buy a few more.

Funny thing about REQ it’s that might get shilled and pnd’ed but in the long term, it WILL succeed.

Holding my 700+k from ico.
See you in q2 2018.

Can't believe my lack of patience made me jump back in to this at 92k. FUCK me.

FF2SpKx

Join this pump and dump group for easy gains

Let your instincts guide you

Lots of shit coins are seeing 30-100%. But 2 days of lucky 100% gains aren't going to buy a lambo. It isn't a reliable strategy.

>tfw only 3.6k :(

I'm hoping for 5$ but 3$ would be great too, the faster the better because then I finally have 5 digits to invest.

You've already made it but you'll probably be worth 8 digits in a few months. What a time

Seeing all these 10-100x moons while knowing I only have 10k is fucking depressing. Just 10x would make me so unbelievably rich compared to my current status. Just one time. But I'm too scared to all in on some shitcoin.

meh...

I have a bit more than you but I'm probably not touching my stack before 10$

Wut, I thought I was replying to the OP..
At least I got a get, 7€ confirmed before July 7th.

Then all in something that will x2 no matter what like DragonChain, Rchain, WanChain, IOTchain.

Bought 7 whitelist at ICO fuck y'all non believers

"""Guaranteed""" 2x isn't really worth an all in.

Look into FUN, srsly.

75k here

Wait until Friday. That's when the fun begins.

2x
2x
2x
is 8x. ""Guaranteed"" as you say.

Where did the Seattle rumor come from again?

Also, comfy with 50k.

Ya'll need to look at the market right now. Since market cap doesn't matter anymore, REQ will hit $100 easily this year.

Don't sell too early, senpai.

did somebody say FuN?

haHAA

Berlinanon posted it a few days ago
Although everyone has to keep in mind he doesnt tripcode or anything
I can at least confirm the guy who posted it was really german and and most likely also from berlin

What did he post? I have totally missed it out

He gave a hint about Seattle and said buy the dip.

Easiest hold in the top 100
Just think about all the new businesses that will easily be able to accept payments in ETH. That alone is a game changer.
Only real possible setback can be the fiat implimentation since it relies on LINK and I'm not sure they can pull it off.

Basically what said

Does it actually rely on LINK? i always thought link was a PnD

150k here, am I going to make it?

Wat that

Using chainlink is one of three options they proposed
Since then linkies kept claiming request wont work without it

Source: request slack

Thanks.

4.5k here.

LINK is one possibility out of like 10. Although I'd love for REQ to utilize LINK. REQ makes up 60% of my portfolio, while LINK makes up 15%.

>using OMG would be the ultimate cucking of omg

hope they do it just for that lel

Will I make it with 125k REQ? Just sold 42k from ICO, 125k is my hodl stack.

He also told people to sell at 45 cents. And look how that turned out.

>will I make it with what is clearly going to be multi millions this year
fuck off dickhead

its over guys.... time to sell

Uhh, yup. You hold on long enough, you'll have $10M on your hands.

I love how what it's doing now is exactly what I thought it would do when I sold off a bit a few hours ago. Then I got weakhands and jumped back in high anyway.

Can someone enlighten me on why REQ is a good hold?

Here's a copypasta for you.

REQ is currently working on adding ERC20 tokens and Bitcoin support. Fiat is after that.

The point of Request Network is that you can demand payment in whatever you want (for example USD). And the payer can pay in whatever they want (crypto,erc20,other fiat) and through 0x and kyber they will get exchanged in real time with the lowest fees possible (an order of magnitude lower than the exchange rates of credit cards).

>I'm selling my anal virginity on Ebay
>It's priced in USD, but Ebay has embedded the REQ payment system
>You get to pay with cryptos, ERC20 or fiat, and no matter what you pay with, I still receive USD as requested.

Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network. The REQ tokens are not currency.
Buyers and merchants will never interact with the tokens at all. They will simply use the payment system and experience it as an instant purchase/currency swap.

Aside from its intended usage, which is what everyone is basing their valuation estimates on, it will tap directly into a $500 billion crypto-market in which it's currently hard to cash out of, and expensive to buy into.

And as for competition, YCombinator, which has a high stake in Coinbase, also have a high stake in REQ. Since REQ's very functionality will pose a threat to Coinbase's entire business model, it is only logical to assume that REQ will eventually be implemented in Coinbase to ensure that both platforms survive and thrive. Owners never let one business kill the other when it is perfectly logical to merge the two.

See picture. If REQ handles just 0.1% of the global transactions, it means $5B worth of DAILY transactions. And $912M worth of REQ being burnt annually, which increases the price of remaining REQ. With a 10% marketshare, that number increases to $500B of DAILY transactions, and $91.3B worth of REQ being burnt annually.

READ THIS REPORT: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

Thank you. Bless you

I have a bit less than you, it's pretty shit. I'm going to hold it forever in case of $1000/coin given my holdings are so low. If I had 100s of thousands of it I would probably sell off most of it at anything above $5.

This feels like the most unremarkable coin on the market at the minute, it has potential but no momentum.
Hope the news tomorrow is something good
30 to 80¢ isn't very impressive considering other coins are going an easy 5 or 10x

It had crazy momentum days ago and has grown considerably in just a month. Is everyone here a fucking goldfish?

Are you retarded?! This just 10xed in 1 month

>slows down after going up 300% in 48 hours
>no momentum

Im holding 28k and i dont believe it will ever go near 1000$/token
>100$ might be possible in a few years

Could just be the unrealistic expectations most people have in req threads hitting a dollar seems challenging enough at the minute

10$ at the eoy 2019?

I don't think it's likely. And as time goes on what I do with my stack might change. But I don't want to be an ETH holder that sold early.

$100 and I'd probably cave and sell though, most of it.

Depends entirely on how implementation goes both online and in real world markets. If it goes even half-mainstream, REQ's marketcap has the potential to reach hundreds of billions.

Read the report: docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

10$ q2 2018 is plausible

You can buy my bags if it reaches $50

Someone help me understand, but other than the venmo/PayPal 2.0 features, Req is also an "internet of things" platform where this can be all done automatically through artificial intelligence. So essentially the req network, for businesses, will automatically scan for outstanding invoices and pay them, automatically, and simultaneously update the accounting records by posting a journal entry on each general ledger for each business involved during the transaction.

If this is true, and works... jesus christ. This is a revolution and we are all millionaires. It's essentially wiping out credit card/check processing, accounting bookkeepers, and Auditors, all in one.

>Will it work?
Maybe but will it get adopted? That's an entirely different matter but 0.1% of the market would be huge already.

The assurance of accounting on blockchain is something that fortune 500 companies will strongly consider. They can save millions on audit fees, payroll expenses for bookkeepers, ect.

Do not sleep on this. Whales are accumulating. This is one of the safest bets you can make for 2018.

>Solid concept
>Applicable to nearly everyone in the entire world
>Devs distinguished and accomplished with a similar project
>Backed by Y Combinator, the seed accelerator behind Coinbase, Stripe, Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch
>The first ICO backed by Y Combinator, naturally drawing more attention
>Y Combinator can use their shareholder leverage to potentially have REQ combined or used by Coinbase instead of having it eat away at the purpose of the exchange
>Operates at razorthin margins, virtually impossible to compete with once established
>Massive roadmap for 2018 and Q1
>Exceeds the use case of paypal through currency agnosticism and future tax and accounting automation
>Provides options for buyer and seller protection
>Provides a way to cash out of any coin
>Being picked up on the radar by investment firms
docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/6f7ca2_96ffee2e91f14af3bbbcecdbc7aee3b1.pdf

It will most likely not double overnight, and it will most likely not be the #1 best performing investment of 2018. But it's a very safe investment with incredible potential. Which is incredibly rare in crypto. Do your own research.

>comfy

only have 9k. will I make it son?

Qsp>req

Possibly. If they Paypal in size you'll be sitting on just over $7M. That might take 5-10 years. For your sake and mine, I hope they do it, user.

if buys and sells don't use req, what does it fucking do then? how does the req sitting in your wallet do anything? do you stake it?

>Put simply, REQ tokens are what fuels the network.

Every time a transaction is made through the REQ network, a tiny fee, smaller than ordinary paypal/credit card fees, is charged and goes toward purchasing REQ that gets burnt.

I don't know how to simplify it any more than that. Reading the whitepaper is gold. Please do that.

lol get reqt

comfy 2k

Not him but what value do those actually have? Okay there's only 100M REQs left now. Okay there's only 10M REQs left now.

So what? I don't trade in REQ, why do I care an exchange of currencies went through a token no one uses for anything?

Comfy 4.3k REQ, waiting for 1$

are you seriously asking what supply and demand is?

You only have to wait until tomorrow.

How does that give the REQ any value though? Won't the system keep running even if noone is holding REQ? The coin doesn't seem to have a purpose for holders.

There won't be any demand if the coin doesn't do anything.

you need the token to use the protocol....
holy shit you guys had 3 months to research this

>There won't be any demand if the coin doesn't do anything.
someone doesn't know anything about crypties

>a tiny fee, smaller than ordinary paypal/credit card fees, is charged and goes toward purchasing REQ that gets burnt
this seems completely redundant LOL req doesn't actually do anything then its completely unnecessary

>you need the token to use the protocol....
he literally said you DON'T need req to use the protcol. so which is it

Do you know why Ethereum is worth what it's worth? Because it's the fuel that runs the Ethereum network. Beyond that it has no real uses.

REQ is the fuel that runs the REQ network.

he's saying you don't need to hold the tokens to use the network, you'll basically be charged a fee that will buy & use the req for you

>think of all the businesses that will be able to accept payments in (unstable cryptocurrency)
this is the thing I dont get. I went ahead and went "all in" with the 50 dollars I'm playing around on this with, but why would businesses want to take payments in something that changes so suddenly. why would customers want to pay with something that could shoot up in value the moment after they hand it over.

I don't understand how it's even possible to be this dense.

Dumbass, you need token to use the gateways, but you can use Kyber real-time instead of holding the token there is no real need to hold the token from the user perspective.

Comfy 1.5k req
1k link
151 qsp

so all im getting is that req literally has no purpose. like their protocol = lower fees and interpolarity, cool, but theres no reason for req token to exist lol

look up bitpay
request will basically be "ethpay"

lots of businesses think crypto is the future, thats why they accept bitcoin

Req is about to moon get in quickly.

>why use bitcoin when you can just use dollars?
you'll never make it

Fucking read this It explains your question. The whole point is that both the buyer and merchant can choose what they want to pay with, and what they want to receive. It's an instant currency-swap.

it's just their business model - the company holds a lot of req that will go up in value the more their platform is used and req is burned, which is what lets them not charge clients for using their service like paypal does. it's what allows them to be cheaper than their competitors

Huge news coming tomorrow with their Jan 5 update.

It shocks me that people are selling at 81c like this is as high as we're going to go. Cardano aka vaporshitware is worth 29B - req is going to be top 10 this year

This has to be a troll.

Holding req is considered a prepaid asset. It's a fee to use the service it provides. It's not rocket science you fucking neanderthal.

Well somehow the system has to be financed dont you think?
They do that by selling the req token
And since fees are converted in req and then burned the investors can profit from the network usage