/wfg/ warhammer fantasy general

Blood Knight edition
>Resources (Crunch, Lore and Warhammer Fantasy Role-play)
WFB: pastebin.com/2EJLZq7a
WFRP: pastebin.com/NX6t6eYa
Novels: pastebin.com/Uzp9RQ9i

>We're looking for these novels for the archive:
pastebin.com/t5kdcfVm

>Alternative Warhammer Miniatures and Manufacturers
pastebin.com/WQTJDtUV

>Warhammer Wikis
warhammerfb.wikia.com/wiki/Warhammer_Wiki
whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Warhammer Video Games.
pastebin.com/396cm1Jp

Previous thread:

Attached: blood knight leading the night charge.jpg (1151x1538, 310K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15317235
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1297634303
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Vampire Counts are such great rulers, why do people not vote for them?

They do. Kislevite witches rigged the election. How could peasants resist this charmer?
Vlad and Isabella should have won.
#itwasherturn

Attached: that look on their face, you just KNOW they fucked.jpg (738x984, 299K)

3rd for ELGI

Attached: 1458661226194.jpg (736x928, 89K)

If you are filthy minded.
Vote for what sort of written smut you'd like to see.
strawpoll.me/15317235

How big is the Warhammer world?

>no amber wizard fucking beastwoman

The list is awful in general, probably just some fag from Veeky Forums.

size of 1 earth I assume

Best supplement book coming through.

>you will never generate as much fun in your mates as playing a map campaign
>you will never generate equally as much rage either
>you will never have weekend long battles with armies at absurd points cost.

This book single handedly keeps my buddies and playing month after month. You aren't helping yourself if you've never given it a look or tried a map campaign before.

Attached: 61Z6oa5BMuL.jpg (361x500, 71K)

Nobody knows. Some people did some math based on what little we know about distances between shit. Supposedly it's bigger than earth.

>no Bretonnian peasant and Stirlander peasant option

>Some people did some math based on what little we know about distances between shit.
Got a source?
I thought a bit about doing something like that, but it turned out the maps were often listed in measurements like "Imperial Miles"

What would you want on the list?

Veeky Forums help what should I do? What would the real Karl Franz do? I can't decide!

Attached: 20180319160240_1.jpg (1920x1080, 743K)

Karl Franz would allow the city to maintain independence in exchange for a modest monthly tithe, so that it can continue flourishing.

Probably direct rule or restore westerland. Middenlander rule shouldn't even be an option considering todbringer and franz have a sort of rivalry.
Also the people of marienburg hate the nordland elector count.

I will probably not read whatever smutfaggotry comes out of this, but if you still care: you could do some heretical stuff with sisters of mercy or priestess of shallya, norscans raiding and raping, amazonians with lizardmen or tileans, cathayan slaves used by dark elves and I don't mean lesbian shit, be creative for once, an overtyrant buying himself a harem even something with female dwarves and orcs

Direct Rule > Restore Westerland > Nordlander Rule > Middenland Rule

Make it a skaven gangbang and you'll have my
full attention

Always wanted to do a map campaign type deal with uhh.. what was that game called, that died almost right away when they tried to bring it back with the plastic tiles? Warmaster?

Mighty Empires

Karl Franz is in a delicate position, and he's had to step in to stop Theodoric Gausser (the Nordland Elector Count) from being too aggressive with his neighbors before. The one-armed fuck has issues, mostly an unstable position at home and not enough money. Giving him Marienburg might stabilize him and make him happy, and it's hard to deny his claim to the title of Prince of Marienburg.

But it might be easier to Restore Westerland to make the Marienburgers a little happy, since they hate Theodoric and could still maintain a modicum of independence even under the Imperial yoke. Direct rule seems like a good short-term option but I wouldn't pick it for the long term.

Attached: Theodoric_Gausser_por_Sam_Wood.jpg (686x934, 129K)

I considered making the beastman rape a priestess of myrmidia actually. But figured I young peasant girl might be more appealing to people and more fitting. Completely forgot about the norscans and the actual warriors of chaos desu. Now that I think of it Valkia the Bloody is a prime musclegirl. I avoided inserting lizardmen (it's just not lore accurate, ha) and couldnt think of anyone else to pair amazons with.
Overtyrant harem might be a good idea, but more complicated if I include many girls. the Slaanesh cult option being the least picked option is kind of a good thing for that some reason, but I was going to have it end with witch hunters bursting in and killing them all anyways.

Attached: vermintide2wallpaper.jpg (2560x1440, 176K)

Yeah thats the one

Attached: 1459362351129.png (496x505, 342K)

Restoring Westerland could help Karl Franzs heir guarantee another vote too.

Can you share a story about a fun campaign, or game you had?

Lesbian smut is best smut user.

It's the monster rape your suggesting that's noncreative.

Attached: 1519750382570.jpg (1600x899, 186K)

Some university dorks measured it. Last i heard it's one and a half the size of Earth, but days are only 20 hours long

What's everyone's favorite design from TW? I'm very fond of the Mammoths myself.

Attached: 1500391487255.png (1046x895, 995K)

Got a source?
I'd like to see what they based their measurements on.

Horse on elf action do it faggot!
You won't.

Okay I found one guy who used Tomb Kings 6th edition where there's a scale that just says "Miles" unike Imperial Miles in some other maps.

His results:
>The Warhammer World (assuming it’s a sphere.)
>Diameter (poles): 12,732 miles
>Circumference (poles): 40,000 miles
>Surface area: 509,295,818 square miles

>Earth
>Diameter (poles): 7,899 miles
>Circumference (poles): 24,819 miles
>Surface area: 196,017,163 square miles

The Forest Dragon. It is the most beautiful thing they made for that game

Attached: Forest dragon.jpg (1920x1312, 412K)

Of course

>6 player game for new year
>strategic victory is to control the most dwarf breweries
>conqueror victory is obviously wipe out factions
>treasure victory is obtain faction unique magic relics (7 a piece)
>reuse previous lore armies (heavy rpg elements integrated)
>mine was HE relic hunting warrior mage looking for a bottomless chalice to prize Phoenix king
>other players were Orc with a ruby eye (got swordhilted and pommel got lodged there) who believed he was blessed by gork (or was it mork?)
>creates Waaaaagh for more shiny eyes
>empire was a DoW/border Prince looking to trade on dwarf beer
>undead was vampire pirate looking to get boozed thinking he'll became a tomb king after hangover
>Skaven guy thinks beer is liquid warp juice and wants to flood a rival clan with it
>dwarf player was actually a Cooper protecting his clients breweries to keep barrel trade going
>many shenanigans ensue
>largest battle was 45,000pt alliance match for a major dwarf port city.

It's fun to to have RP elements and battles ranging from mordheim skirmishes to epic city sieges

Attached: zcamera-20171013_111738.jpg (1422x2064, 1.2M)

ain't that just the FW mammoth

Personally I'm a fan of the non retarded lizardmen cold ones, and the grail knight hippogriff cav.

Attached: chaos-war-mammoth.jpg (800x680, 81K)

I quite like how the more basic units turned out, there's too many to cover but I feel like they really got them right. I dislike some of the later edition designs they went with (I prefer the look of the old ironbreakers etc) but otherwise they're great.

I love Azhag's face. It has a lot of character with the missing teeth and lopsidedness, but still looks right for a Brian Nelson-style warhammer orc. It reminds me of that one orc shaman with the big bone staff.

Contrast that with Grimgor, who just looks wrong somehow. And nothing like his model.

Attached: Azhag_poster02[1].png (794x1132, 1.37M)

>tfw we will never experience 6th edition ironbreakers

Attached: raul-gomes-female-dwarf-slayer[1].jpg (1329x1920, 379K)

Wood Elf captured by beastmen.

unf

Truth be told ironbreakers were never that great of models.
I mean theu do their part, but new ironbreakers feel closer to their art

They really brought them to life. Love the Antlers.

Attached: download (11).jpg (268x188, 8K)

I'm just partial to the old models because that's when I got in to it I suppose, I feel like some of the new dwarf designs (like the gyrocopter) are way to close to warcraft and that kind of style for my liking. I preferred the 'old world' aesthetic.

Attached: c3d87f25d8dca493d4ac76b7a0a0005e[1].jpg (873x627, 176K)

still counts as one
>t. Dwarf

What are you currently working on, anons?
Some nice conversion? Awesome paintjob? Exciting RP story hook? Tell me!

Remember, sharing your work inspires others and reminds each other that hobby ain't dead!

Fuck that makes me nostalgic

I got into it when there were okd ironbreakers too and i agree wholly woth you. The new ironbreakers are probably the only new unit i like. They gyrocopters are straight out of WoW, much like the new hammerers and longbeards.
The anvil-shaped helmet is just stupid and old longbeards were imo some of the best models GW made

The antlers are fucking gold, I love that nigga so much

Honestly? A friend of mine was thinking about starting a campaign but we've settled for RP instead. I haven't formed my character yet.. I've just been painting an old set of night gobbos, they've been collecting dust for several years so I figured I should finish them.

Attached: DSCF0383[1].jpg~original.jpg (486x331, 57K)

I'm working on a wfrp campaign set in averland.
The players will be involved in a fight for control over stolen dwarven relics between the Skaven and a ring of treasure smugglers who are secretly in thrall to a dwarf vampire

>dwarf vampire
thought those don't exist. Not just because dwarf blood also apparently tastes horrible but because of ancestral shit or something,

I'm waiting for another foot knight to come in the mail.

After that I dunno. Need some more peasants, more foot knights, also want to try getting a classic cannon or converting a hippogriff just because.

No vampires beside human ones are ever officially mentioned in lore but it also never says other races can't become vampires

Also i like to think its a nice twist

>dwarf vampire
Just makes me think of dwarf fortress problems.

just made some memetic bretonnian heraldry

Painting way too many Janissaries while waiting for more to arrive.
Should have just used regular arab infantry but no, I had to fall in love with their feathered caps.

I just wish the lower tier Empire units looked better, There by far the ugliest units in the game.

Attached: Wh_main_emp_halberd.png (120x260, 71K)

Is this wall texture sufficiently Nurgly for Mordheim?

Attached: 20180319_192918.jpg (5312x2988, 3.85M)

It looks good but some pus drippage would nail it senpai

I'm slowly working on some Bret archers. I've nearly one painted to my rudimentary skill level, but I have yet to do the fleshy parts. The one next up is worrying because he's wearing a fur vest - I'll have to finally try drybrushing whether I'm ready or not.

Really? I tend to think the Men-at-Arms look worse, and I don't just mean in the stinky peasant way.

Exactly how bad of an idea is 9 chariots + Settra + Nekaph + Undying Legion BSB as a unit? Need to figure out something to use a bunch of spare skeleton horse bits and the combination seems silly enough to work

What do I do with the pastebin's link to the novels?

It's because they're based on the later pyjama monkey miniatures and not proper imperial doppelsoldner as Sigmar intended.

Attached: Uniforms and Heraldry of the Empire-19 2.png (794x1006, 1.59M)

Turn m3g4 dot EnZee into mega.nz

my fucking dawi of darkened complexion, best years of my life was this with 6th edition

I think he's referring to Mannfred.

With the End Times in mind I find Mannchild von Carstein to be funnier than Mannlet.

The Wight Dwarf?

Ok that one's pretty good, user. Pretty good.

Attached: 1502389469230.jpg (718x503, 62K)

Where do fellow europoors get their minis from? I'm just scouring different retailers to see where I could find some forgotten Fantasy minis

I mostly use element myself

Attached: 1521134128815.jpg (908x1024, 252K)

Are there any organizations of assassins? Or is it only a few independent Khaine-following killers among the Dark Elves?

Attached: 1482550180436.jpg (1920x1080, 337K)

>MoM
>em4
>warlord
>perry
>avatars of war
>mantic
>gripping beast
>fireforge
Lots of choices.

Thanks, I went with Direct Rule (Theodoric was super pissed though, and eventually declared Nordlands independce, forcing me and Toddbringer, who I won over by giving the Ulfricans two Elector Seats to put him down.)

Had another crazy dilemma related to the Vampire Wars event. I just put down Mannfred Von Carstein (who had fucking snowballed and nearly consumed Averland and Stirland)....with the help of Vlad. And the game is suggesting I give him an official Elector Seat. Should I risk it?

Attached: 300px-Von_Carstein,_Vlad.jpg (300x453, 66K)

>making deals with the daddy of vampires

Attached: 1508947914541.png (454x891, 252K)

There's a dwarf vampire in the Genevieve books, IIRC.

Vampires are still human, despite being undead.

Alright guys, I'm starting up a project with my wife. We want to make a modular Mordheim board. The idea is to have seven hexagonal tiles that can be magnetically linked and put together in a few different ways so that rather than always changing around the scenery itself, we can just have seven mini-dioramas that can be put together to form a board.

Neither of us has any experience making terrain.

Can anyone offer advice or point us in the right direction for a start?

Of course. Vlad is based. I mean he loves his wife how can you say he is not a good vampire deserving of an elector seat? He's charismatic, just, well-educated, kind, a skilled general. In fact you should give up your emperorship for him and isabella.

In seriousness, maybe. Franz might declare sylvania to just be irredeemably lost and that maybe it would be better to let it be ruled by a friendly vampire then hopelessly try to save it. However Vlad is cunning, he could be plotting to take the emperorship once Franz dies and making him a legitimate elector count will add credence to him becoming emperor. Yet desperate times call for desperate measures, Vlad would be a very useful ally (in lore TW AI is dumbfuck).

It's a tough choice. I would say go for it because I am a huge von Carstein fan and it also would make the game more interesting to have vassals/allies of different races.
Maybe i'll psot some pages from a novel about Vlad if anyone is interested.

Based Vlad
Do it

What mod ?

See It literally shows you how to make terrain, buildings and cities.

Attached: 1519769899284.png (566x736, 830K)

Just use paper terrain, it's fun and cheap

I highly recommend it for anyone who likes Crusader Kings and stuff.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1297634303

Attached: download (13).jpg (637x358, 135K)

The correct answer is to make nime 16"x16" dioramas.

Kerillian masturbation is winning
God I love having good taste

Attached: PopteamepicWutelgi.png (606x603, 258K)

Sweet, i really like geheimnisnacht but the combat isn't really the selling point of the game

at first she just angrily mumble about how the lumbahfoots are unworthy of her presence
At the end she is whispering for kruber to fuck her

>playing gehemnisnacht
>start as some bretonnian petty noble near mousillon
>through events become a grail knight and the top martial man in the old world
>I'm somehow able to challenge my mother-in-law/rival to a duel and I do and swiftly kill her
At that point I had achieved all a man could hope. Decent mod.

Requested to a pic of kerillian spying on bathing grail knights over a week ago in the vermintide general and got one of her masturbating already

Shit, that reminds me of a thing I wrote about a haughty light wizard getting raped by a slaanbull. I forgot about it about halfway through and then lost the manuscript.

>asrai looking on human inside of their woods
>not sticking them full of holes
What a deviant.

I really wish the dwarfs get fleshed out with runic artifacts, my only desire is to restore the karaz ankor as High king (also for some reason all my dwarf kings don't live past 200 when guys like belegar and ironfist were kings by the war of chaos)

I wrote a story about an Imperial soldier (male) getting gangraped by Gors, and a Ghorgan once.

MAKE
IT
HAPPEN

Attached: NUT.gif (600x338, 1.14M)

give us those pictures you ASININE MORTAL

Aren't ghorgans like, giant-sized?

Why don't people know about how they mostly just drive people out of the woods instead of outright killing them
This is what happens when you get your lore from memes

I didn't save it at the time, but I found it in the archive

Attached: 1520664336967.png (1500x1500, 517K)

user this is a blue board and I'm sworn to the Asur.