mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Tau Codex:
Epub
mega.nz/#!M8Fi0CaI!sk5MB-ZX9GAO8iNACYAue2MF4OmTi3xT_Q4zLXGVQvA
PDF
mega.nz/#!AbQG0CbA!RhIyj5eq1SUXx7m0oaDKVPhTfw5h6ibYQ0mSZRCGPTA

>Previous Thread:

Attached: 1466243383471.png (811x608, 587K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=o5lj1Pgjruo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Farsight is best boy.

What would happen if say a loyalist and a CSM got into a power fist fight and their power fists made contact with the other?

Attached: Segmentum Solar Heavy Weight Champ.png (239x337, 41K)

so uh, is O'Ryn gonna pilot a ghostkeel or something?

otherwise I don't see the point of having her join the enclaves in terms of flavor

Figured I'd ask again in this thread, what would be a good body for a chaos lord on a juggernaut? I'm going with a skullcrusher mount and legs, and am considering the sorcerer lord with a different head but I'm not sure, any suggestions?

Buttsex

anime would happen

Xth for hover chairs.

Attached: image.jpg (1000x562, 112K)

Attached: blocks your path.jpg (1066x1186, 372K)

did Surestrike get demoted or is he still in charge of stuff?

40k is FUN and playing the game in 8th is AWESOME!

Attached: 1514923956992.png (521x350, 175K)

I love the idea, but the aesthetic makes no sense, when you already have sleek as fuck jetbikes etc...

Why does this thing look like a piece of farming equipment?

Like this? youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=o5lj1Pgjruo

What is this and where do I get it

I have a start collecting box already. Is pic related a good pick to expand to 1000pts? My budget is tight so I have just enough money to get the battleforce box.
I could add 2 crisis suits from the SC box and convert one as a Farsight and fill the rest with loadout. I know that T'au are horde now (shame, when I bought the box I planned to run a mixed army with 15 warriors and 10 pathfinders at best) but I don't want to play competitive - just a casual 1000pts army with a cool gimmick

Attached: $_57.jpg (1338x888, 180K)

I want mind bullets to be fun again. Blow up tanks, mow down hordes. I'm so sick of fucking D3 mortal wounds. It's unfun on both sides and fucks elites even more.

R A D I C A L
A
D
I
C
A
L

I seriously want one of these though.

Attached: 1511657202119.jpg (720x720, 78K)

Land Speeder
From Forge World soon™

Looks like what happens when you modernize old school land speeders.

If anything, more Imperial tech should look like that. Land Raiders were supposed to be derived from DAOT tractor designs.

>All lore calls them extremely mobile
>Design gunlines
They're extremely mobile because the tau use manta and orca dropships to deploy the bulk of their armies. The entirety of their armies, before the larger suits were a thing.

Most of the passengers were basic riflemen. Gotta have them boots on the ground to do the thing the robot can't do.

Attached: Orca3.jpg (800x680, 109K)

The coldstar, stealth suits, and ghostkeel are great, you will want those. If you want to play farsight bomb, you'll need the suits, but it probably won't be the most competitive list.
Still, if you're cool with that, I'd say go for it. I'm also planning on trying out farsight bomb a bit.
Also, don't convert farsight, his model is beautiful, if finecast. It's expensive but worth it.

Then use the other types of mind bullets that aren't smite you dunce

yes, just like reddit

God I loved the orca model. Shame it was a £400 shoebox I could never afford though.

What's a good DG list for 1,5k points?

Attached: 1448167996951.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>model never ever
Fuck this, I really want an Orca, doesn't Forge World sometimes do a sale or event where they do made-to-order on old OOP models? How frequently is that, once a year?

What's the most cost efficient way to kit out a dakkanought ? Mortis pattern ? Contemptor relic pattern ? Leviathan ?

Also, is fielding a bunch of these guys with plasma a good idea ?

Attached: 99120101193_PrimarisInceptors01[1].jpg (920x950, 88K)

So what's the general consensus on these little laddies besides "overcosted"?
I'm pretty hyped to run them, even if they're pretty bad but I'm not sure how best I'd even do that. I like how fast they are, but I'm not sure they do anything my Ad Mech or BA can't already do for cheaper.

Attached: 40kForgebane-Mar5-ForgebaneArmiger3bq.jpg (920x950, 109K)

They're cute.

More like this.

Attached: Manime.gif (240x180, 588K)

Pretty much. Would have liked to see it instead of the stormsurge.

if only so more people could do valkyrie style movement shenanigans

Demon prince or 2, 3x 10 man cultists, some terminators, some ranged helbrutes and some flamer crawlers with bloat drones and nurglings if you can make them fit

I have a feeling they might've just tossed the mold, or its degraded so far as to be unusable. Big box doesn't sound like a good idea for resin casting either.

If you're not also using knights there's not much reason to use them.

no, not reddit enough

Really depends on what you want to do user. Give me few mins and I'll brew up a good one.
This user isn't wrong though:

Drukhari soon best faction feelsgood

they look cool they're going in my army. Since they haven't got codex doctrines to overrule I can use them in an Imperium detachment with my IG superheavy for no problem

>besides "overcosted"?
Thats the long and short of it.

They are overpriced dreadnoughts in the LoW slot. Good for mono-knight armies, which is still bad.

They are also adorable

I actually like the new one's design.

I know it's supposed to be a throwback mini, but it'd fit right in with the current ork or GSC mini ranges.

>Jojo was a highly popular series on /a/ and other boards for many years, even having new chapter threads every-time one showed up
>but then it got a new anime adaption
>r-r-reddit!
we get it you dislike popular things but you don't need to be such a bitch about it.

Who here plays da boyz?

Attached: 52891_9d50b3ef392e196ed2c951f828f8320b.jpg (558x476, 90K)

It was literally
>A brick of resin with tau symbols on it
>With about €150 of tau inside
>that'll be £400 please
Why they didn't NOT include the 1000 point tau army inside and instead sell it at a cheaper price, we'll never know. Everyone wanted one, but goddamn can you justify that to yourself?

I see them as filler. You take them when you want two superheavy detachments but can only afford 5.5 knights. So you take 4 knights and 2 miniknights for that glorious 5 CP army!

Used to back in 5th. Still have the little buggers.

Why flamers on the crawlers?
Stuff I have:
1x Bloatdrone
1x Crawler
1x DP with wings
Typhus
32x Poxwalkers
5x Blightlords
3x Deathshroud
Plague Surgeon
21x Plague Marines

Do you think the Emperor would have stopped with the Galaxy? Or would he have gone further?

Attached: Untitled.png (1326x608, 477K)

Deredeo with Autocannons/Bolter/missile is pretty great for mass dakka.

>his model is beautiful, if finecast. It's expensive but worth it
Man, I worked with GW failcast once - beastclaw models - and it was awful

definitely would have expanded out. not a matter of if, but of when.

But almost all of them suck taint dummy, and all of them are "do random shit for d3 mortal wounds"

More new and special units for a faction that's drowning in new and special units.

>JoJo was highly popular
WRONG
it was fairly respected but nobody really cared enough about it to reference it outside of those specific threads

if you reference it outside of dedicated threads you are guaranteed to be reddit

Is it lawful to cp re-roll the same roll multiple times or do you only get 1 per roll?

Apparently in 40K the galaxy is the hard edge to the universe, the warp trails off at the edges, imperials have significant difficulty even getting to the halo stars.
So, no. Unless the emperor wanted to sink tonnes of research into realspace FTL, invalidating his work on both the astronomican and the webway.

leviathan with quad autocannons, deredeo with 2 double audocannons, 2 heavy bolters and aiolos missile launcher.

Attached: 1521475022854.jpg (900x582, 86K)

>Why they didn't NOT include the 1000 point tau army inside, we'll never know
It was made back when forgeworld largely made shit for scale modelers. Half the point was that it was a physical 3D cutaway, with the full transport load present.

It's the same reason the titans have full interiors, despite those being completely sealed off.

Attached: Orca4.jpg (800x680, 87K)

You can only ever reroll a dice once. So if your CM gives you a reroll you can't spend cp to reroll that reroll. You also can't use the reroll stratagem more than once per phase so it's not possible to do so on two levels.

>classical dreadnought loadout is assault cannon and fist
>it's the worst loadout to take

Attached: lifewillbebetterawayfromhere.gif (500x278, 442K)

No, the bolter variant is much better.
The plasma dudes are too expensive for what they do, since they most likely will live longer than 1 shooting face.

So can a Chapter Serf become an Inquisitor? I know that Space Marines are banned, but what about failed aspirants?

Attached: The potential.jpg (728x1041, 343K)

I feel you, mine was covered in so much flash that I genuinely couldn't tell what was and wasn't actually part of the model, I ended up painting some of the flash.
Glad they eventually abandoned making new finecast models.

Attached: 1478366463655.jpg (516x960, 111K)

I prefer the assault bolter version myself as plasma strikes me as being in a weird spot right now. That being said, if you're Dark Angels, giving them plasma is not a bad idea at all. Other chapters, less so. Can't help with the dread question tho. I don't play dreads.

I unironically want one of these

Bullshit, there are way worse loadouts than that. In fact, if you're taking a mixed fist/gun dread it's one of the better ones.

The galaxy isn't at the edge of anything.

After the Necron Empire conquered the galaxy, they had a project in mind. They would use devices called the Breath of Gods to harness cosmic and solar energies from the past and future and then use that energy to create planets and stars. Their ultimate goal was to extend bridges of stars toward other galaxies and connect them to this galaxy. This way the C'tan and Necrons would have fresh grounds to conquer and enslave.

Chapter serfs are bound to their chapter for the rest of their lives, I don't see how one could become an Inquisitor.

failed aspirants become slave serfs for marines or turned into servitors.

Going from failed serf to inquisitor? no, not likely. potentially they can be added to an inquisitors retinue but they failed, and if they cant become space marines, they cant become inquisitors.

How can I convert a crisis suit to make it look more feminine and smol?

Attached: thonking.jpg (249x203, 7K)

Which one did the Tyranids come from?

Attached: 1491709967392.png (552x383, 175K)

what the fuck?

source?

Attached: confused Seska with question marks over her head.png (202x451, 32K)

Friendly reminder that even Chadmarines are Marinelets in the face of the Giga-Chads

Attached: Aggressors.jpg (920x950, 124K)

Here you go user. Actually not a bad a list and totally something I'd play.

Flamers on PBC are the fucking (not so secret anymore) sauce. They are 9", autohit, allow the tank to be mobile/advance and rape all infantry.

Attached: 1.5k Sample DG list.png (676x1667, 77K)

From every other galaxy, the universe is Tyranids.

Attached: Tyranid_Hive_Fleets_Galaxy_Map.jpg (1380x1008, 559K)

the assault cannon turns to shit when you're on the move and doesn't have the range to be immediately effective. It's not bad for warding off deepstrikers though

Gods of Mars.

No. The Tyranids only ate 12 galaxies. There are an infinite number of galaxies out there.

r8 n h8

Attached: tau.png (676x2421, 35K)

If a half-Eldar from Badab can train with the Dark Angels then become chief astropath of the ultramarines, anything is possible.

Attached: image.jpg (1020x1199, 306K)

all of them?

Attached: Hamlet O fuck.jpg (500x258, 44K)

Thanks user, but isn't the jump lord illegal in a DG detachment? I'm sure he's not in their codex.

It has the rate of fire to still contribute when walking up the field to punch. Twin heavy Bolter is slightly cheaper though.

Worse guns on a dread would be the plasma cannon, multi Melta and missile launcher. Basically anything a Devastator can take that isn't twinned on the dread.

I could have sworn some of them are Orks aswell.

Oh shit you're right. It's not in the codex or index. DG HQ section so bad to be honest.

What's the verdict on taking an Iyanden version of pic related? Overpriced or worth with double guns?

Also, my girlfriend just chose Ulthwe near enough as my Craftworld colour scheme, any tips?

Attached: Screenshot_20180319-230638.png (1080x2220, 387K)

Is it okay to use a surgical disguise to go undercover and spy on the Eldar?

Will the emperor forgive me if I have to mate with them to maintain my cover?

>citing canon from like 20 years ago as if it hasn't been forgotten about and retconned ad infinitum

If you run loads of marines then you probably want a rhino or the hauler. PBC and dp combo is great for crossing the field safely for your dp and a huge distraction carnifex. Typhus is really great as a terminator buff machine so feel free to use him, but I find poxwalkers to be meh outside of countering horde players

they'll spot you instantly, idiot, you aren't graceful and your soul is tiny

they'll kill you on sight

I heard some mumblings that Iyanden actually sucks as a chapter tactic for Wraiths? If so, what's the good one?

Mind to share your list?

>Not graceful

What if I train gymnastics really hard?

Attached: image.jpg (766x450, 44K)

Ulthwe.

Typhus and five Blightlord termies with multi-Meltas is something I'm going to try out soon.

You'll still smell wrong, like a white guy in a Tanzanian bazaar, or a Turk in down-town Moscow.

This was already attempted in Inquisition War.

It doesnt work.

what do you think eldar souls taste like

siam hann
pop in from the webway and get stuck in