How can we exterminate people of this archetype?

How can we exterminate people of this archetype?

There was a point about 2005-2006 when suddenly these video game weeabo comic nerd type people saturated 40k of nowhere. To this day I have no idea why it happened but it was a travesty. It’s like there was a factory somewhere that just started manufacturing this type of retard on mass and pozzing warhammer with it.

Post 90s GW idyllic memories in here boys, before the dark times.

Attached: DD046F07-DA6F-4B5D-8C30-FDE68FAE9807.jpg (640x506, 179K)

You would have fund your own time machine, and then go back in time to assassinate half of this board that propagated memes and find a way to take over GW to gatekeep autistically.

This is just a continuation of the "40k and Fantasy" are connected since time immemorial.

As times change so do concepts

Get over yourself

The only way you can fight an idea is with another idea, you're just going to have to set up your own groups to counter their culture.

>go back in time to assassinate half of this board
why not just go hell for leather and just ice half of Veeky Forums?

I mean, Demons do cross over from the two. I could sorta see some benefit to some more overlap in models (They could easily release Exodites using a combination of fantasy models, for example). Not all of it translates easily though and that seems a bit silly as a general idea though.

Don’t make me dream.

It’s so weird to think that there was actually a time when you would go into a GW, no one in there had played more than a couple of low key primitive video games, no one had posted on Internet forums from stink chairs, people had read books outside of modern GW fanwank, the clientele were more like the crowd at an average JAMC show than at the average furry con. Decent music on the shop stereo rather than autistic technical metal and weeabo electronic shit. What a heavenly time.

Well, fantasy did used to have some 40k stuff in it. The two have interacted before.

>chaos chaos chaos, warp warp warp
Eugh. Clever dadaism gives way to populist absurdism gives way to lol spork. They were mocked pretty hard for going down this path by the discordians about half a decade ago and Age of Sigmar was the result of that. I doubt they're going to learn their lesson any time soon. Some ideas are better when they're not the core of your setting, and the linked universe is one of those ideas.

Attached: Daemons of the multiverse.png (528x304, 190K)

>There was a point about 2005-2006 when suddenly these video game weeabo comic nerd type people saturated 40k of nowhere. To this day I have no idea why it happened but it was a travesty. It’s like there was a factory somewhere that just started manufacturing this type of retard on mass and pozzing warhammer with it.
This is just the logical conclusion of 40k fandom.
Don't blame weebs, video games or comics on that.
ok maybe blame comics

Oh ok just merge the games then, while their at it they should release rules so you can use your blood bowl models in 40k, they have some of the same things in them after all.

Isn't this the kind of player GW was courting with AOS anyway? What with tossing the setting in the garbage and making it more "throw some cool-looking models at each other."

Probably, but they could have acquired that audience without throwing away their old one. They literally just had to make a decent skirmish game built off the bones of the ones they'd made before, add in some more complex scaling strategic elements, balance it, and politely mention that the Old World is still accessible through a time portal in the warp. Then maybe put some less shitty trademarkable names on things and make products that look more like tiny sculptures than boring toys. Doesn't seem too hard. All they had to do was not be lazy and creepy.

Unfortunately yes, but this is just the apotheosis of a rot that began much earlier. From my perspective I noticed it begin around the time of Dawn of War, along with that never ending 40k thread on GBS, there was this mass injection of people who’d never heard of anything GW related other than through the internet and DoW, that was the beginning of the end of the old hobby. Also the American market was much smaller before this happened and the company was still more focussed on the British scene, when that really flipped the whole vibe changed.

No.

Phil Kelly said that among the reasons why AoS was created was that they wanted a setting where they can give the authors and model designers freedom to let their imagination go wild. They didn't want any more of the restrictions the Old World presented. They didn't want to suffer any more heartaches of telling a designer that his idea doesn't fit the setting.

Attached: Phil Kelly.jpg (300x390, 28K)

>They didn't want to suffer any more heartaches of telling a designer that his idea doesn't fit the setting.
Given the origins of Age of Sigmar, I don't think anyone believes that.

>They didn't want to suffer any more heartaches of telling a designer that his idea doesn't fit the setting.

Oh right so this is why AoS is such a charmless anodyne glob, thanks Phil!

I would legitimately love to run Ork linebackers in my army to go and charge assault squads.

Attached: C7667E20-B76D-4B7A-A73C-7B0773339249.png (632x756, 26K)

It has plenty of charm.

Attached: Kharadron_Overlords_Armour_01.jpg (1846x2342, 986K)