Are people on this board retarded??

I see all these claims that "a coin can't reach a certain price because of its market cap" or "a coin will never reach this price because of its supply"

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

For those of you that know nothing about cryptocurrency: A coin can reach literally any price imaginable, regardless of the market cap/supply. The price is dependent on what people are willing to pay and sell for.

A coin with a market cap of $4 billion could reach a price of 1 million dollars if people were willing to buy for that price. The only thing that would mean is the market cap would then be Supply*1 million.

I swear if I see any more posts about a coin not reaching a certain price, I'm going to flip out.

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

In the face of all the illogical mooning from coins developed by reddit and biz still gonna logic the price.

People literally and unironically think their dumb fucking shitcoin is equivalent to dumb fucking tech startup that just got listed on the DOW.
Motherfucker this ain't Wall Street, this is Cryptlantic City.

Kek being this much of a brainlet. Here's an extreme example to illustrate why market caps matter:

If I printed 1,000,000,000,000,000 coins and made a faucet that gave away 1,000 coins every second of every day for free. Would that coin ever reach 10,000 USD price? Why do you think market caps follow a steady distribution while coin prices all over the place due to arbitrary supplies. If there are a lot of coins distributed it's less likely people will pay a lot for a small amount of coins. The mistake is retards on Veeky Forums think a 200BN market cap for an asset is large because they look at corporations, when 200BN for an asset is tiny. It's less than even the least valuable metal.

The opposite of this is true. God damn you're a fucking retard - from India I assume? Fucking pajeet, get fucked.

These were my predictions on ETH purely based on retard-level market cap fake-math.
Who's the retard now?

Your predications are way off. ETH is going to be $1000 in a week or so

>investing in crpytocurrency when you don't even understand supply and demand

it was based off BTC price which doubled in like a week, /shrugs

If someone fatfingers an order in cryptopia for some shitty coin with low,volume and pays x20 the real price of the coin, the price and in consecuente, the marketcap on CMC will skyrocket right? Does this mean that billions of dollars were injected into the market? NO!!!!!
This is just an extreme example to easily show you how stupid marketcucks are
Marketcap doesn't mean ANYTHING PERIOD

people here like to use market cap as an absolute for predicting the max/future price for a coin. But they have a flawed understanding of market cap vs liquidity

THANK YOU SOMEONE HAS SOME SENSE ON THIS BOARD

And following this logic a tons of retards said that XRP, XLM, ADA and IOTA would never ever ever go above 1$
You're not special, everyone did what you did there just to find out they were wrong and marketcap doesn't mean shit
The difference between them and you is that they realized they were wrong and you still keep thinking you're right

Literally both of these. Finally people actually understand what they are talking about

You're fucking retarded. Any price imaginable? KEK. Ripple at $10000 and you're literally running out of fiat money for that kind of valuation, it doesn't make fucking sense!

Billions and trillions valuation are WAY fucking different.

Holy fuck you pajeets are unimaginably dumb

>200BN for an asset is tiny. It's less than even the least valuable metal.

Are you dense? 200 BN is 2 years of copper or gold production, 25 years of platinum production and 150 years of silver production. Its not tiny

Yea that matters for shitcoins on one small shitty website, but when it comes to shit like cripple on multiple exchanges people use arbitrage and it balances the market cap and price out.

Those are all shitcoins, the bubble will pop eventually.

Fucking jew FAGGOT. Ripple holds 60% and CEO and board member(it's a company, remember) have more money than google, what to you think will they do? Does it make sense to you? They can dump 1 billion/month and that's what they're doing asap!

So the the price of an infinite supply coin work different than that with a fixed supply?

And I'm from eastern europe you fat people of american shit.

Does*

People like you should be banned from Veeky Forums
You should have an IQ or at least 130 to come to this board

Economics 101. I suggest you stop trading before you hurt yourself.

No prices can fluctuate to whatever the market desires. The only difference is that fixed supply coins will *probably* have a smaller market cap. But this isn’t always the case

Can't even arbitrage most of those coins, wallets are offline
Fucking autocorrector correcting shit to Spanish

how about this you dumb nigger - Ripple at 10k, replace world economy/fiat - now cup of coffee costs 10k ripple. Tell me how measuring in fiat even matters if you say it literally has 'any' value. the purpose of any 'moneys' is trade. so your right, the coins could literally be any price, but who wants to ride a giant fucking inflation wave while coins replace fiat ? also Ripple is a banks coin its never going to be inflated that much. get a grip.

Fuck off pajeet