Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2125: Hot Tub Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1442013359136.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/ryqDdnQC
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jumpchain 64 edition!

Changelog:

*Hero of Time adjusted to keep homeworld memories/memories before first jump

*Hero of Time gets a free fairy

*Lon Lon Milk regen and healing enumerated

*Fairy Bow now has elemental arrows

*Racial descriptions and their Path limitations as well as free perks made more clear

*Kokiri 's free 200 cp perk is now free Fairy

*Master Sword pricing more clear - 600 for "Get Up, Link", 400 for "Hero of Time"

*Typo Fixes

Attached: The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Jumpchain 1.0 (1).pdf (PDF, 238K)

I've picked up only one, and that was Kid Priscilla in Dark Souls 1.
She stayed with me for around 4-5 years in Dark Souls, then for only one jump more. She decided she wanted to stay behind in Kobayashi's Maid Dragon world after she made friends with Kanna and wanted to start her own life there. I let her stay, and we still send letters to one another, with me constantly checking up on her to see how she's doing.
She's such a good darling girl

Attached: dfcfa3a52fafbce6acd3961d584825181c683af6_hq.jpg (586x639, 40K)

Jumper get-rich-quick schemes?

Attached: 963.jpg (1000x606, 99K)

Reposting for the new thread (with more perk names added, but otherwise the same), in case anyone else wants to comment.

Probably going to catch some sleep soon though, so if I do, I'll read and answer stuff when I wake up.

Attached: Exalted - The Abyssals 0.2 WIP.pdf (PDF, 162K)

Stasis technology.
I've basically made everyone buy a replacement for their refrigerators.

2100 = 1000 + 400 + 200 +200 + 100 + 100

Race: Kokiri
Blessing: Power
Blessing Perks:
Where There's a Will -free
Those Blinded by Ambition -free
I Owe it All to You -100
Forsaken Fortress -200
King of Evil -200
Power of Darkness -300
We Are Legion -300
Gold and Glory -100
Jumper's Song -100

Path: Shadow
Path Perks:
No Stranger to Death -free
Sheikah Arts -100
Confronting the Specter -200
Not So Lost -100

Gear:
Deku Nuts -free
Bottle Set -free
Fairy Ocarina -free
Happy Masks -free
Agony Stone -100
Sanctuary -300

Companions:
Fairy Follower -free

Drawbacks:
Farore's Silence +100
Land of Legends +100
Childish Games +200
A Golden Opportunity +300
The Second Unification War +400

>I am a shitty, spooky child and I absolutely resent being forced out of my lovely home to search for these godawful skull things. The War? Cute girls? Who cares about that? I just want my tokens, my treasure, and my privacy!

Attached: poe___from_legend_of_zelda_by_redblues-d4xt7uw.jpg (507x783, 235K)

So are the perks in the Paths discounted if we choose it or not available if we do not pick that specific path?

took her for generic parenting, can confirm darling status

Attached: DXNeZuXVQAAGjlW.jpg large.jpg (890x641, 128K)

* 1000 + 400 + 300 + 200 + 100 + 100

Forgot to fix that earlier.

For the Day 200cp, maybe "Jubilant Carcass Amidst Sorrowful Mourners."

You can buy from Paths you haven't picked even if your race doesn't allow you to pick that path.

If we took Wake Up, Link, would we still be able to get most of the equipment and items he got in-game without paying for them at the cost of not keeping them post-jump? Because I’m looking at the item section and my budget is crying.

As nice as it is to hear that the 6+ limit is gone it's even better to find out Wukong isn't entirely gone and there is still hope for that Dragonblooded update.

Scenario: The Cursed City

How do you polish tarnished silver? Carelessness can lead to abrasion, destroying the vessel meant to be cleansed. The cleaner must work slowly, patiently, but with determined effort. So it was with the redemption of the great city of Praag.

pastebin.com/ryqDdnQC

Comments, suggestions, and critiques welcome.

Attached: Kislev Build.jpg (1840x783, 93K)

>Jubilant Carcass Amidst Sorrowful Mourners
Not bad, indeed. That one's going in too, thanks!

Attached: 1438612795844.png (972x808, 547K)

Yeap.

The two that I know: Mortal Heroes. Need I say more?

Any others, I am not sure, but the jumper probably saved a bunch of clones FOR COMPLETELY PRACTICAL REASONS, MIND YOU in ACSR

>Spoiler

Attached: LIES.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Howdy /JC! I've added in the one bit of feedback I got from last time!

Changelog
>Added Corset of the Chain [600] for 600 CP Drop-In Item.

Still happy that folks liked those girls well enough. Brings a smile to my face every time.

Attached: Final Fantasy Tactics Jump.pdf (PDF, 112K)

Okay good. That’s good to hear. The jump looks great, and it’s going to be a lot of fun to jump. How is the other Zelda jump coming, out of curiosity?

So technically speaking it seems possible to be able to get two Priscillas as companions, both normal and post-scenario. Is this on the level, or does the scenario make the other invalid?

Attached: f3c8af9f28955b02513fd743d94d6ba1.gif (498x280, 535K)

Do the seeds for the slingshot restock themselves?

Not NuBee, but it doesn't seem that it should conflict.

"Time is convoluted here in this place, it seems" -Some nutcase in the Dark Souls game.

If the scenarios would conflict with your purchases or other scenarios, they're considered to take place in parallel timelines.

Can I buy a Sanctuary without any minions?

>Comments, suggestions, and critiques welcome.
Don't post writefagging and builds in thread. Nobody cares.

Awesome. Really excited to finally see this jump become a thing.

I like it!

>The new thing is able to combine every accessory and armor you have into one item.
Holy shit, could you do this for Weapon of Another World?

Jump 1: Zombie apocalypse. Use the warehouse to loot salt, spices, steel, copper, and jewelry.
Jump 2: Low fantasy jump. Exchange loot for gold.
Jump 3: ???
Jump 4: Profit.

Attached: 1267774239318.jpg (1000x1415, 46K)

Isnt there a chaos god imprisoned beneath Praag? Anything we can do on that front?

Attached: aXm353xjU.jpg (650x650, 56K)

Just imagine Scout's mom is saying hag instead of kid, ye?

Attached: Anon successfully removes Chaos.gif (499x281, 1.55M)

Photoshop user, I summon thee!

Do you think I could get this in Varia Suit colors?

Attached: Izanagi.full.1084095.jpg (800x578, 452K)

Just noticed that the Church [400] is in the Special section.... whoops.

Happy to be making these things. Its really slowed down recently though. I'm open to suggestions for items and drawbacks.

Oh I forgot to change that text? Dang it...

Pic for reference.

Attached: Metroid Varia Suit.png (310x404, 177K)

...you know, they look like a much happier family here than I've ever imagined them.

...I think I'm going to have to companion them all now.

The Witches has an Infinite Money Machine which can print in any denomination, including things like energy and souls.

Attached: __archetype_earth_and_arcueid_brunestud_tsukihime_and_type_moon_drawn_by_cangkong__33e08ceaa3f51a15b (1920x1200, 612K)

How would one get the complete triforce? What would it even do if you did get it?

Attached: Triforce_(Ocarina_of_Time).png (489x366, 52K)

Well then, this is going together quite awkward then, having the adult version as a Waifu and the rescued version as a Daughteru

It grants you a wish. Have you not played any of the games it actually appears in?

Yeah I have a ton of children I adopt and keep at my orphanage. I admit I'm not the best parent but I give it my all and almost always have time for them

Attached: Bobby-Guess who.jpg (728x585, 153K)

I have but I always seem to stop about halfway through sadly.

It's a wish granting tool. Usually when you wish upon it, it pulls a dragon ball and splits apart, but at the end of Skyward sword it gets used and it's still floating there, maybe because almost all of the game to that point was a set up to making a wish on it.

Question guys how many days are there between Naruto's fight with Mizuki and his first day meeting Kakashi.

Because I know for a fact there is a time gap because the episode where Konohamuru is introduced comes first

I don't know, looks like only a couple days. Why?

Ah. Then yeah, it grants a wish. Doesn't seem to be an omnipotent wishing device, but it's fairly powerful, able to defeat Demise once and for all or transform an entire plane of existence.

Wanted to know how many days I could train Naruto and Sasuke in Taijutsu before the test. If it's 4 days or more I could probably get it to the point where Naruto and Sasuke on their own can get the bells. We would still be working as a team but it would be funny to see Kakashi freaking out

Whats with this suggsverse jump in uploads?

>almost always
>Not always being there for them
Cloning/self-dupe perks man. Great for being a family man, a good friend, and managing harems all at the same time.

Reminds me of one videogame fic. They 'forgot' to save, but the game glitched and gave them their levels anyways.

So it was mid-shippuden team 7 vs genin test kakashi.

They wrecked him.

Question: The Calculator job can cast magic based on math and game-mechanics, right? So what happens when we take that to other worlds with the Job System? Am I going to start being able to see HP or Levels on random people or something to make it work?

>How would one get the complete triforce?
You gotta find it and touch it. If your Power, Wisdom, and Courage are balanced, then you can skip to the end step. If they're not, you get the one piece that corresponds with your strongest aspect, and two other people get the other parts. You have to find them, get their pieces, and complete the triforce.

>What would it even do if you did get it?
Grants a wish. I can't recall what the limits are, but I know we've seen it destroy Demise, and finish off what was left of Hyrule.

I played the games years and years ago, so I'm probably wrong.

>Cloning/self-dupe perks man. Great for being a family man, a good friend, and managing harems all at the same time.

Thank you user and can you please tell me what is the best cloning perk or ability is?

Attached: Bobby-Normal Human.jpg (728x850, 295K)

>mid-shippuden
Yeah no kidding. Beginning of Shippuden Sasuke wrecked up Team 7 including Yamato. Mid Shippuden (I believe that was the fight with Pain, not sure).

Then yeah poor Kakashi

Wow, I feel pretty disappointed now.

>it's fairly powerful, able to defeat Demise once and for all or transform an entire plane of existence.
Ok not as disappointed now. That sounds amazing.

>You have to find them, get their pieces, and complete the triforce.
Can't imagine either holder giving up their piece willingly.

Thanks for explaining it you three.

Attached: download (3).jpg (564x827, 117K)

>Question: The Calculator job can cast magic based on math and game-mechanics, right?
Yep more like that's how it's represented in game-mechanics but its about the same.

>So what happens when we take that to other worlds with the Job System? Am I going to start being able to see HP or Levels on random people or something to make it work?
Depends on how you wish to wank it. To point out the obvious though, the Calculators do a decent job of fighting folk as they are, and you would have the same skillset so however they do it would be within your ability to learn as well.

Attached: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (250x250, 22K)

How OP would Naruto be in Naruto if he had Perfect Memory. Since I remember he was/is kind of forgetful at times which I imagine impeded his growth rate.

Perfect memory can't cure autism, user. It'll take more than that to fix that retard.

It took him someone telling him that he got his clone's memories when they popped. He'd need a lot more than a perfect memory, he'd also need to get some increase to his intelligence to make use of it.

How do Abyssal handle Resonance? Do they have ways to deal with it without fucking over those around them?

Would murdering a bunch of bandits prevent any problems from helping a village?

Actually, a lot of people with photographic memory (and others with mental issues, like extreme synesthesia) can have difficulty determining what is important, since nothing in particular sticks out in their minds.

To be fair Naruto is a bit like Luffy as far as combat intelligence.

This is a kid who was clever enough to come up with a multi-step plan to trick Zabuza an elite jonin and can use his clones for a clone ladder which he used to slam Sasuke into a cliff face.

I just figure he just didnt notice since he made so many that died quickly and he had sucky memory and didnt think about it.

He needs several hefty doses of Mega-Ritalin. The kid is ADHD as fuck

True but this is Jumpchain where perks for photographic memory are nothing but benificial unless you have some horrific memory that you cant delete.

X-men evolution has a good one. Before that I relied on one I got from one of the Metalocalypse jumps.
Eclipse Phase also has a perk that makes it so all dupes/clones view you as the "original" version.

Uncharted waters question, can we buy old friend without importing a ship? I just want a model of ship not otherwise listed. I dont want a massively OP ship.

>and can use his clones for a clone ladder which he used to slam Sasuke into a cliff face.
To this day no other fight in the series comes even close to how wonderfully bonkers that one was.

Valley of The End was the highest point of the series, it all went to shit from there

You're fine, dude. As some of the other people who responded said, there should be no conflict.

They either ritually atone to the Neverborn, or vent Resonance in a burst of necrotic Essence that blights everything around them. They can use the Resonance vent as a weapon, but it's a difficult to control one that's probably going to backfire. It's the manifest hatred of dead titans for all of existence. That's something you wield casually.

>Depends on how you wish to wank it.
Well okay fair enough.

>Calculators do a decent job of fighting folk as they are
Not really. Calculators are only awesome because of all the other magic they have to pick up to that point. They don't learn any extra spells or abilities beyond targeting parameters for the spells they already know.

>Valley of The End was the highest point of the series, it all went to shit from there
I thought Sage Mode Naruto was really badass

Desolate Era and Libriomancer are pretty good.

>Not really. Calculators are only awesome because of all the other magic they have to pick up to that point. They don't learn any extra spells or abilities beyond targeting parameters for the spells they already know.
Ah, I meant that they somehow know what they need to in order to use those expanded targeting parameters, so you'd have access to those skills as a calculator. I'm not quite sure how HP and other parts of the game mechanics actually translate into the canon Job System, it's not covered in the lore at all.

It's definitely the coolest fight but the most 'bonkers' battle remains the anime version of naruto vs pain. That animation.

I'm starting a hangover chain in Touhou. What jumps have booze items or perks to get into?

Attached: Meanwhile Jumper Is.jpg (1936x2592, 648K)

DBS Jump pls Val.

Bastion has a Perk that lets you make Liquors that provide passive stat boosts and weird qualities.

Toriko has the best booze & munchies hands down.

>Scooby-Doo should be an easy enough Jump 2.
>roll Mystery Incorporated
Wait, isn't this the one with the actual elder god?

Attached: ARE YOU READY.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Youjo Senki has 'Traditional X Cooking', which includes a number of drinks. I forget the exact number though. You can change the nationality with each purchase, so you can get booze from all over.

All right then. Thanks for answering. I wasn't sure if I'd missed something in the canon.

Stay strong brother. Stay strong.

YJ user I have another Mummy question. The description in Awakened Sorcery says that bathing in the waters of Shangri-La, your
magical powers get a boost, give agelessness, and shapeshifting. My question is if I don't take the perk and just use the Eye of Shangri-La to find and take a bath would I get all of the powers of the perk, just from ding it the hard way? Also, does it only increase magical powers or would other internal power sources be affected? Examples are: Pokemon Aura, Conduit powers, Danny Phantom ghost powers, ect.

Healing the unhealable.

Greek Myth has the Cornicopia. Once a week you get a cup of ambrosia.
Konosuba has an unlimited item option..
Discworld has Scumble. One gallon is a lifetime supply and it is served in thimbles.

Infernals has demon liquor.

Tell me about your original setting jumps.

Attached: 1464567874105.jpg (1193x884, 983K)

Thank you so much anons.

Yes actually. If you haven't watched it I highly recommend you do user

Attached: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (185x158, 15K)

>Yes actually.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.gif (480x480, 418K)

wut?

user, you can always get power-ups from jumps the hard way. The jump-doc is just what you have at the start of the jump.

Whatever you do user you must stop Nibiru and Watch our for animals companions user, they always betray you first

Attached: Bobby-What on earth.jpg (284x223, 23K)

Dresden Files gives you access to Mac's good stuff.

Someone already asked the first question. Answer was "CP required."

pretty sure they were never that happy, user. Not sure if Gwynn and Yorshka even met each other back in the day

>My question is if I don't take the perk and just use the Eye of Shangri-La to find and take a bath would I get all of the powers of the perk, just from ding it the hard way?
You would not.

>Also, does it only increase magical powers or would other internal power sources be affected?
Magic only.

Don't have any, unless Creepypasta counts. I've thought about making one though, just because making Jumps is an easy way to condense settings/characters and I want to write a book. I figure that making a Jump is just as good as writing pages of notes, right? I probably wouldn't release it though unless people asked me to.

>You would not.
Thank you. /the immortality is all I really needed anyway.

Post it to the thread, for us to enjoy, and I might host it on a private drive of Good Shit™ that isn't on the drive proper.

I'M FRESH OUT OF POKEMON, BOBBY
I HAVE A GARDEVOIR AND AS MUCH TELEKINESIS AS I CAN MUSTER MYSELF AND THAT'S ABOUT IT
I GOTTA PAY THE 100 TO SWITCH, THERE'S NO HOPE HERE

Attached: 1519134408397.jpg (532x783, 180K)

>Having psychic powers within a square universe of an elder god.
Yeah, I'd switch too.

It isn't as hopeless as it sounds but if you want me to spoil you I can tell you how dangerous it gets. But yeah you are right, that thing will speak softly into your garveidors ear and corrupt her

Attached: Bobby-....jpg (693x467, 113K)