Drawthread

>>>>RULESRequesters:
>>Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for. When making new requests, quote the OP post. When migrating requests quote the OP post and link to your post in the previous thread.
>>If you have a WIP or pending request quote the Anchor Post, and attach the WIP so your Drawfag can find you.
>>Do not reply to other deliveries with a request that the artist fill your request next.
>>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.
>>Bump your request only after 24 hours has passed, you may bump once every 24 hours after the first.
>>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.
>>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>>Stay on topic
>
>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising
>
>Books and Tutorials:
>>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
>
>Figure Drawing:
>>quickposes.com/pages/random
>
>Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>>archive.is/GNIq1
>
>The w/ic/i art Guide:
>>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/ Previous thread:

Attached: 1521373627758.jpg (1984x1327, 912K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/art/Bsm-736188306
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfeo_4xGZl8
yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/Pathfinder-Tanya-314084992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting the son of a knight in Byzantium who's partially culturally assimilated while wearing a fusion of east and western armor.

First off he's got the usual western armor under all of this- akerton, hauberk, etc. And his helmet [1] is of western design, a primitive early faceplate proto-greathelm, worn over a very tight, high coverage coif that only leaves his nose and eyes exposed (which are in turn covered by the helm's faceplate).

The real eastern influence on the armor design is the [2] torso, which has a shirt of laminated scale armor with scale pauldrons and scale tassets. This is more free to the artist's design with a mixture of all the pictures, but ideally the entire torso is covered in scales, with leather flanges covering the groin and hips with extra armor. This BTW is over a hauberk and akerton, so it's a bit dense/thick and not slim.

As for the limbs, there's nothing remarkable on them beyond typical maille mittens and chausses [3]. Neither really is there in armament, as he just carries a falchion and kite shield [4].

If the drawfriend is so inclined to add color, ideally leather bits of the armor would be a vibrant red and the scales brought to an intense glittering polish.

Attached: stuff.jpg (1918x1390, 767K)

requesting my sci-fi sipahi reptillian alien soldier
the armour designs are medieval, so i looking for a more futuristic feel to them, like a modern or made up material replacing some of the metal elements like chainmail and such
weaponry is up to you, energy weapons, rifles etc
thanks in advance!

Attached: IMG_1693.png (3072x2806, 3.02M)

Migrating my request from last thread.

Attached: Kenku Arcane Trickster request.jpg (1080x1080, 500K)

Requesting Matsu Yuuta, my Matsu Berserker.

He's a young bushi with a boyish face (#2) and keeps his long hair in a messy bun (#1). He's tall at 6'3", though not too uncommon for the Matsu family, and wields either a nodachi (#3) or an ono (#4) and wears light armor (#5) emblazoned with the Matsu mon (#6) .
He's heterochromic, with his left eye being brown and his right eye being green though it is damaged and blind, the iris smeared out to the right.
Despite his lack of foresight and sight in general he's a happy fellow, always doing his best to abide by Honor and his ancestors.

Attached: Matsu Yuuta Reference Sheet.png (2000x1500, 1.12M)

Migrating my request for a fancy dwarf grandmother!

Attached: Grandmother would love a picture.jpg (564x564, 25K)

Requesting some art of my paladin. Whatever she's doing is up to you!

Attached: Paladin of Shubby.png (700x700, 386K)

I need the original reference for this, so I can draw the hat and staff right. I forgot to save it.

Also, does the face still look too squished/narrow?

Attached: clericpreview3.png (718x996, 310K)

Anchor post

Attached: anchor.jpg (1000x1000, 76K)

Anchoring Thri-Kreen wizard

Attached: 1520853739126.jpg (1118x857, 468K)

Attached: elf cavalier color.jpg (1445x1485, 625K)

Anchoring because I'm not sure if the drawfag who did this was going to do more

Attached: 1521415526633.jpg (985x1500, 1.2M)

Apologies. This is a bit of a mess. I make sense of it by reading it like a backwards "N" down, diagonal, down.

Pink is for figure stuff. Red is overall general clothing - with orange being belts and accoutrements. Blue is for hair. Green is just abs.

She's a half-orc monk, bad haircut, stocky and short with a temper to match. Her legs are built like tree trunks and are utilized most often in her fighting style. I'd like to see her Taekwondo scissor kicking two baddies if you're up to it, but I'd be happy with anything really.

Thank you!

Attached: baby_got back_kick.jpg (1800x1800, 2.05M)

Requesting a female marksman in armor similar to this, with white hair in a messy ponytail or bun.

The only weapon she carries is her musket.

Please and thank you.

Attached: 1521259283320.jpg (650x1250, 83K)

Requesting a tiefling warlock who's doing his best to fit in to Viking society. The harder it is to tell he's a scrawny mage under all his clothes, the better. He can either be red skinned or Caucasian depending on whether or not he's got Disguise Self up. If he could have a raven, that'd be cool too.

Attached: Please and thanks kind anon.png (1200x1050, 1.99M)

Reposting my request for a half-drow artificer noble. Face like in reference, rest is creative interpretation.
Allosaurus mechanical servant being ridden, fixed, or just standing around would be a plus.

Thank you ahead of time.

Attached: TolkiRequest.png (1180x1003, 1.47M)

Sorry, posted the old pic

Attached: TolkiRequest.png (1180x1260, 1.84M)

Requesting a pirate necromancer. She wears clothes similar to the picture.She has long red hair and is a human young human woman. She's blind so she has milky colored eyes. She has her skull arcane focus attached to her belt and carries around her spellbook.

Attached: PIrate Necromancer.png (1325x777, 1.61M)

Requesting a creature concept for my project, this time it's a Kolbold, in my setting they're a horned stem mammal with large pointed canid ears and a short coat of fur and are at most 4 ft tall. And just like in German lore there are 3 types, the household helper type, the miner type, and the seafaring type. The one I'd like drawn is the household helper type.

Requesting my soldier for a SWEotE game.
Looks like this but with cleaned up armor.

Attached: SWTORCharacter.png (1464x1272, 1.93M)

Requesting a monster.

Has a hulking bi-pedaled reptilian form with four arms, two bulky gorilla arms and two smaller arms like 1 & 2. It has a long tail at the end of which is a four clawed pincer like 3.

Now here is where things get weird on top of its body controlling everything is the upper body of a scrawny boy like 4, he is fused in place where a head should be like 5.

There is a giant mouth around the belly like 5, that has numerous tentacles/tongues coming out like 6.

The kid fused on top of it should look deranged or mad with power like 7.

Attached: monstrousform.png (2000x1345, 2.61M)

Requesting a Dark Angel-fied Aggresor. Instead of the normal Aggressor it has deathwing paintjob. And instead of the bolter power fists, it has dual chainfists, with automatic plasma pistols with bulky plasma cable feeds running from the power pack on the back to the gauntlets.

Attached: DA aggressor.jpg (1398x1068, 358K)

Anchoring Dragonborn Pirate. She has now gained level 3 and has joined the college of swords, rejoice for she has not died yet.

Attached: Rintok Colored WIP.png (1266x1838, 888K)

Ok this sounds really stupid and I'm sorry for requesting something stupid, but my cleric learned Resilient Sphere and finally casted it towards the end of the session to try and get the party out of a room full of sirens. Only issue is....well she casted it while in water...and is now surrounded by them.

Could I get a silly sketch of her in a holy hamster ball with just a face of pure 'this was a bad decision'. Even just a bust of that reaction would be hilarious. Once again sorry for wasting a post on this. If the legs look stupid, shes bowed legged and obviously i was really bad at drawing it

Attached: I dont know what I expected.png (1200x1080, 867K)

Thank you user.

It's looking great! I think the face really captures the androgeny I was hoping for, so I'm happy with it as is.

Cheers for the hard work!

Attached: IMG_20180313_210542.jpg (720x1280, 261K)

Does any drawfriend here do space marines?

Migrating request for the poorfag sentai.

Attached: superpoorfagsentai.png (1714x798, 1.64M)

/r/ing a weeb Dragonborn monk

Attached: drgnbrn.png (1020x910, 1.11M)

Requesting Rak'gol dressed up like a pirate, specifically with a pirate hat, rapier and a hook, but beard, parrot and eyepatch are optional

Attached: Request for Rak'gol.png (970x1102, 455K)

Requesting a mercenary/explorator who loves gold almost as much as he love his ourang outang friend.
He is basically the same character as pic 1, same outfits, same build, same beard, same headpiece; he also have multiple precious rings on each of his finger.
He also wield a big curved sword similar to the pic on the right.
Finally if you are willing to do a second character on the same request, I would like him to cover his 1meter tall, 4 armed Ourang outang friend with his tiger pelt while they are under the rain.
thanks!

Attached: bol.png (2488x2152, 5.44M)

I request a depiction of a spellcaster fucking up the casting of a spell. It can be super simple if you want, I literally only need an example of a spell mishap.

From Avernum. Dude wanted to pull a normal bunny out of a hat

Attached: accidentally summoned a dire bunny (2).png (266x335, 85K)

Thank you very much.

Yeah, check out the latest commission pic on my DA bored-drawfriend.deviantart.com/art/Bsm-736188306

It's still happening senpai, just got a few commissions that take priority first.

I dont have a request but i hope you all have a good day, and have some water doggos on me
youtube.com/watch?v=Xfeo_4xGZl8

Does Veeky Forums have a booru?

Started work on this

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-200043.png (1080x1920, 353K)

Request for a elf Corsair. Knee length Mail hauberk. Leather boots, cuffed leather gloves, Black hair, 2handes sword. Shield (diving eagle if visible) on back (shield strap bisects chest) long sword in scabbard on belt around waist. More Elric of Melnibone, Gary Chalk old school GW elf than the modern fancy lads. I just ordered this miniature. It’s for a B/X game we play Sunday nights though. Thanks drawfags!

Attached: CA1F0E5F-9411-4217-BBE3-B6119FBBF796.jpg (400x400, 32K)

>The only weapon she carries is her musket.

Why would one carry a single shot, slow to reload ranged weapon and nothing else?

Bumping in case anyone else wants a crack at this

Request for a monster called a Handtaur (as in centaur). A demon with a giant clawed hand from the waist down. From the waist up is a demon (with or without weapons). The concept is that players flee from a 60 ft tall demon into a small cave. The demon rips off his own hand and a miniature version of himself sprouts from the broken wrist and chases the players into the depth of the cave. Thank you!

Attached: 13B786FD-33A8-4520-9D8A-ED8427D9383A.png (1934x1213, 2.57M)

Attached: 1521361990984.png (1623x1128, 735K)

Hi, can somebody draw me a miniboss for my next session please? I want to be able to show my players what they are looking at. Bonus points if you make it look terrifying.

It is a T-rex, like pic related, but it has become a vampire. It has pure white scales, and the eye ridges are blood red. Its spiney feathers stay as they are though. It has elongated vampire fangs, though I am unsure as to if that would mean two long canines, or (as I believe all the t-rex's teeth were canines), all of them are pronounced more? Either way, it'll be stalking through snow-capped pines in a snowy mountain forest, if you wish to draw any of the environment. Additionally, and, you don't have to draw this, but it is flanked by two human-sized undead mosquitoes.

Also I posted this before several days ago, but my dad died so I kinda abandoned thread. Sorry about that.

Attached: 5a45e66f9dca2_rex1.jpg (620x413, 50K)

Hello to the artist who did my request, pic related.
I'd like to say thanks...

Though If it's okay, I'd just want to ask an edit if its possible:

Make the emblem of the elf spec ops girl's beret "fixed". I mean I did say the emblem is still the same: Three stylistic lightbolts with arrow tips, but it still has the black background on a red beret.

Again, I'm asking if its possible. If not, I still say thanks.

Attached: 1521505079569.jpg (1619x1823, 732K)

This guy, in that suit, in some sort of a tracksuit gangster environment pretty please!

Attached: untitled blah.png (663x857, 957K)

Because it's a fantasy game.

Anchoring my buriat wolverine.

Attached: 1521289260536[1].jpg (1400x1400, 732K)

Oh and another thing I forgot to include in my final edit request if possible:

To the generous artist who filled my request, asides from editing to make the emblem on the elf spec ops girl's red beret look more like at see reference image: Could you possibly edit the elf woman's eyes to be more colorful like in pic related?

It can be any of the ones that would fit well or look good. Again, even if it ain't possible to edit easily, its okay. And again, thanks for the delivery still.

Attached: C-Eyes-Altmer.jpg (2180x890, 1.04M)

Requesting Gaston from TB&TB as a Paladin of Kord. If you can fit Lefou as a halfling rogue, that'd be swell.

Attached: No one Smites those filthy undead like Gaston.jpg (1041x812, 203K)

I've put a mood board together for the drawing before yours but I've been thinking about how to do yours. Since it's going to be a token would you rather I went for clarity and finesse or simplicity and impact? I was thinking I could either do a 'normal' drawing and you could resize it at will or I could do something fairly simple with really bold line work.

PS; other artists feel free to pick up.

You are genuinely insufferable.

Migrating post

Requesting half elf siblings for game i dm
1 & 2 for Inasys the wizard.
1) general design for outfit & staff
2) facial ref

3 & 4 is for thoril the sorcerer with a love of fireballs
3) design for clothes/ hair
4) facial ref

extra notes:
Thoril is taller than Inasys
they have similar faces
They are technically half siblings since their father is a crazy elf who wants the secret of immortality and does this by experimenting with magic

Attached: 87CB2DFE-0627-4929-A95A-A50E7D56D213.png (2000x1000, 1.21M)

Migrating.

Holy fuck nit picking ingrate.

>Because it's a fantasy game.

What a lazy, hand wave of a reply. Are fantasy worlds not governed by any degree of logic and plausibility? Musketeers carry melee weapons you hack. Because it takes half a minute or more to load the damn thing. Otherwise you have an expensive, unergonomical club.

Attached: 17034A31-43BC-4BC0-83DA-39043EB140CE.jpg (272x153, 25K)

I guess simplicity and impact. Detailed works that are scaled down usually dont look so great. Thougj I would still want emphasis on her shoulders, legs, and feet as those are what people will most recognize when seeing her; the slim, leggy barefoot monk girl

Cool, I'll keep it in mind.

Migrating from last thread.

Re-requesting my Ainu human hunter.
He's a big and gruff ol' hunter, but he has a massive soft spot for his pet dog.

Attached: Ainu_Human_Hunter_V2_Ref_Pic.png (2860x1909, 7.55M)

Oh, what proportion will the mini be? Two inches tall, how many wide?

apologies for the very late griffin progress update. Stuff came up the past few weekends that delayed progress.

helps if I actually attach the image

Attached: Griffin2.png (1000x1300, 1.2M)

>If you're unsatisfied with your completed request, please wait a 2-3 threads or so to re-request it.

Someone replying with a stock image is hardly filling a request imo, lest you want to argue semantics.

yuikami-da.deviantart.com/art/Pathfinder-Tanya-314084992

Whatever you have to tell yourself to avoid the uncomfortable truth that you're a greedy pig.

anchoring gladiator

Attached: 1520819785560.jpg (937x1881, 184K)

please just stop.

Migrating my request from the previous thread

Anchoring not!Cerys

Attached: 1521490071849.png (506x445, 236K)

For buriat user

Attached: buryatia.jpg (1400x1400, 435K)

oops I fucked up

I started one for a commission but then the faggot ghosted me.

DISGUSTING
ENTITLED
POORFAG

Which request is yours?

As the requester he was talking to, can I ask that you not start a fight with him over it? A secondary weapon simply isn't important for the drawing I'm wanting, it's not worth the shitposting.

Oooh thank you man! As I said, you take as long as you need!

No wolverine feature?:p

So I did this a few days ago, but wanted to wait to see if you got a more detailed fill than my sketchy one. Figure at this point I may as well post it.

Attached: rakattack.jpg (540x799, 275K)

Attached: 1.jpg (600x350, 32K)

Pls elaborate
i can remove the hat thing and put her ears higher up on her head if that counts
or did you want the fur on her skin instead of the outfit?

If someone just posted art they found online it shouldn't really count as a request fill. This is a drawthread, not a 'find me character art on google' thread. The self-righteous request policing some of you fags pull off gets ridiculous - just ask for your art, let drawfags draw what drawfags want to draw, and get on with your life. The rule is fair enough if someone gets an actual delivery that a drawfag worked on, but you're being silly.

From the perspective of an occasional drawfag, I'm far more in favor of a wealth of requests for me to choose from than a dearth of them because requesters want it to be 'fair' and police threads to that end. If there aren't requests I'm interested in I just won't do any, it doesn't improve your odds by reducing your 'competition'. If a 'greedy' user keeps bringing up good ideas and keeps getting them drawn, good for him, drawing in these threads is supposed to be for fun and if drawfags have fun with his ideas everybody wins. Art shouldn't be done out of obligation that requesters get their 'fair share' because nobody is entitled to anything.

What the hell is actually going on here?
That last picture is just a human.
What does it have to do with a wolverine?

It has wolverine ears in .

Yes but the wolverine claws have been removed and the really aren't that specific to wolverines without facial features.
Could just as easily be a monkey with those ears.

Like... the artist drew on claws... and then removed them?
Why?

Don't get me wrong the picture looks awesome, in fact i'm saving it too. But wasn't the original requester asking for a wolverine?
I thought that's why the artist gave her the claws.
But they then removed them?
I don't understand.

lol im equally as confused as you mate. I was also under the impression that the OR was happy with the first delivery? or did i get that completely wrong?

The absolute state of drawthreads

The first delivery wasn't a delivery i thought just a progress update....
Hence the OR anchoring in this thread.
But then further progress removed a part of the previous one and added something different?

Artist probably wasn't happy with the claws and removed them.

But then the character they made isn't a wolverine just a human?

Can anyone possibly put an image to an npc I've got going in my campaign? He's basically the school of rock jack black (loser, burnout, selfish) as a d&d bard. He's the younger brother of one of the PCs, and is constantly trying to make it big, mooching off of his older brother the entire way.

When I fill a request I try to keep true to the requester's ideas, but if there's an element that just isn't working out I'll remove/ignore it. I'd rather deliver a product that looks good than one that has 100% fidelity to the requester's vision. If they don't like it, they're free to rerequest.

I was just confused because you (or the artist if it's not you) already delivered something that looked more like a wolverine like the OR had requested iirc, and then went back and undid it.

forgot to link an image in case someone's unfamiliar with the movie

Attached: jack black school of rock.jpg (620x387, 57K)

Not the artist in question for this one, just trying to give some insight into a drawfag's headspace. Often times progress pics will be posted with things that just aren't working, so I'll either go back and rework them or remove them as necessary.

Huh, thanks user, looks quite good even as a sketch

2 inches tall around 1-1.5 inches wide. Will me cutting out the outline anyway before sticking it on a base

Any shoopfriends able to take pic related and replace her gun with a crossbow?

Attached: 1521576571462.jpg (601x900, 445K)

the requesting user said he'd prefer smaller claws, so I made them smaller? maybe too much. sorry, I might have misunderstood what he'd meant by that. op, if you're still there, tell me what you want me to fix, and ill do it

Cool.

Okay drawthread I forgot to get art for my character and my session's coming up soon

Can someone draw a faceshot/sketch of slightly bedraggled looking human noblewoman? White skin, brown hair, smug look but has a bit of dirt on her face, blue eyes. Maybe freckles, too. Have a bit of fun with it, I know it's vague but I don't mind minor cosmetic details/differences!
Thanks in advance to anyone who does this!