>REEEEE YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS
>Dogfolk
>Birdfolk
>Kitsune
>REEEEE YIFF IN HELL WEEB FURFAGS
>Ratfolk
>OH MY GOSH THEY ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE AND CLEANLY AND CLEVER AND UNDERDOGS AND ARE SOOOOO GREAT
>Kobolds
>[same as previous but with gushing about thicc]

So, what do ratfolk/kobolds have the other beast races don't?

Attached: 20b.gif (128x128, 22K)

Isn’t it obvious? They’re the underdogs

Could you not have posted this red hot opinion within one of your containment threads instead of starting a new one?

It's not like we have quests on Veeky Forums anymore

Whatever thread got knocked off the board for this is probably equally as terrible as this one

>my kobolds are so clever they have automatic rifles and modern technology in 10th century setting
>but they are still totes underdogs gais

why is Veeky Forums so awful at self-reflection?

Contrarianism

ding

I would REEE at rats and kobolds, too, but honestly, I can't be assed anymore. I'm an old vet in the war against furfag, and I just want to retire in peace.

>kobolds
>underdogs
Take your (You) and get out.

No idea about ratfolk, but kobolds are scaly, not furry.

>he doesn't know about Japanese Kobolds

If the [x]folk look like an animal walking around on its hindlegs then yeah, reeee yiff in hell etc.

Use the obvious fix. Instead of anthro furry shit, ears+tail demihumans. Maybe throw in some scale patches for fishefolk or lizardfolk.

Attached: 562C5CED-33D8-4438-BBED-1A25B3F82AF6.png (1024x1024, 964K)

Scaly is still furry dumbass

>scaly is still furry
I mean I'm no dictionarian but I don't think that's right.

Furry in his instance does not literally mean covered in fur, it is slang for anthropomorphic animal

You dumbass

Ratfolk are not nearly as sexualized & when RPing them people mostly play them like big rats, not a human with ears & a tail.

your the dumbass

>trade one kind of faggotry for another!

The recent slew of ratfolk threads on Veeky Forums have proved quite the opposite. They’ve been nothing but furry shitposting. You have to go to a vermintide thread to find good, non-shitpost ratfolk. And that’s sad.

>Ratfolk are not nearly as sexualized
Ha

At least it isn’t furry faggotry.

Well he could just ban humans and dwarves and his problem would walk out the door. He might be feeling generous though and wants to keep the trash of the roleplaying community around.

>w-we're SCALY, not furry, guys!
>we're totally better than these FURFAGS!
Stop trying to distance yourselves.

Is this a bait thread? Almost all these replies are incel sperging.

Oh, oh, I have one too

>these fetish snowflake races like tieflings and elves are soooo disgusting
>IF YOUR GOBLINS AREN'T THICC TO YOUR GAME I SHALL NOT STICK

Attached: goblin ninja.jpg (514x960, 50K)

This is why I only play non-furry races like Gnolls, no one ever has a problem with them.

Attached: gnoll.jpg (863x667, 93K)

Name the culture of one of those besides Kobolds and Ratfolk.
That's why. Ratfolk and Kobolds have some actual personality to them, a reason to play them besides furry shit.
Kitsune I guess could, but they suffer from an unusually high proportion of, well, weeb furries; and the kind of people who play up the "shapeshifting trickster" shit share a hefty slice of the Venn Diagram with people who backstab the party.

Low-key Gnolls are my favourite beast race and I'm so fucking sad that the lore write-up they got in 4e got ditched in favour of turning them back into cannibal goblins with a different aesthetic. You can do interesting shit with Gnolls, I wish they were more widely utilised.

Personally I would prefer a quests than threads like this. At least some of them was entertaining.
Man, I miss Blorp so goddamn much.

Differentiate your fucking beast races from "human but with x creature's features" and people generally won't have a problem with it.

The problem is, most beast races aren't. People are a lot less accepting of canids, avians, felinids, etc. because they are so fucking common; rats and lizards, less so (with the latter getting a pass because they're an established part of DnD and other tabletop games). Ratfolk are fairly novel, so people like them, but I guarantee you wait 5 months and it's gonna be the same routine as with cat/wolf people.

Pic related. Make the race you set up actually fucking distinct from a human in roleplay terms at the very least and it'll become less faggotry-ridden overnight.

Attached: wow shut up by pandadrake.png (800x1600, 398K)

>Ratfolk and Kobolds have some actual personality to them
>delusional furfag

You know they made a magical place where you can go and browse or make quests, free from the confines of this board. They did it just for you big fella, all you have to do is open the tab.

I think it's more interesting that they're not just another beast race, but actual demons. They're quite different from goblins.

Not actually what anybody wanted besides shitposters, though.

4e balanced it out well, you can keep the demon aspect without limiting yourself the way 5e did.

Im sure you have made a strong case in all the threads you have bitched about it in. I am also sure that any day now, Veeky Forums will realize their mistake and demand you all back.

The problem is, we have seen time and time again that people are not above hating on a race with established lore without even reading said lore and making hottest assumptions of 20XX.

Can you give me a quick rundown on their 4e fluff?

Kitsune are good friends

Nah, Veeky Forums will continue not giving a shit.
The only people who have ever exposed themselves as giving a shit are questfags and shitposters.

Basically still are the demon creations, but they are not mindless slaves so some rare ones do not go full chaotic evil, although even ones not evil are still tribal and can be aggressive to outsiders. So basically less grimderp 5e lore. You could also play as them in 4e too.

If you want the in depth lore they wrote.

Attached: 367_Playing_Gnolls.pdf (PDF, 1.02M)

Joke's on him, it's the same kind of faggotry. See

I have cat people, dog people, bird people, lizard people, fish people, and even horse people in my setting. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

Damn straight, user. If you exclude things just because somebody might get off to it, you might as well just not run anything ever.

The solution to furfaggotry, like all tabletop problems, is really simple. If someone's being an ass at your table, you talk to them. If that doesn't work, you just kick them out. Problem solved.

Attached: beastfolk are not the problem.png (972x203, 47K)

the people calling beast races furfags are not the same one squeeing about ratfolk. More than 30 people use this board you know.

This. They're the tiny sliver of hope in a grim, overbearing world. Sane with fuzzy wuzzy lil mothkin and adorable awkward pangobolds~!

I fucking love that I can play a dickgirl gnoll and no one bats an eye at it. They're the fucking best.

Same thing for me, anything that stray from the perfect human form must die

Hyena-physiologically accurate gnolls best gnolls.

>unironically caring about what autistic fucks think should be allowed among your playable races

Attached: Fighter bitch.jpg (579x819, 274K)

Why do furries piss people off so much?

I get that they're obnoxious weirdos with zero self awareness who can't keep their dicks in their pants and shitpost constantly, but the same can be said for lolifags, monstergirlfags, and most other fetishfags

Exactly, but furries have the added benefit of sexualising animals, which is way worse than your average fetishist

And lolifags sexualise children. Again, I don't see the difference

Both of them are shitty mooks to be cleaved through and therefore actually have a place at the table (as shitty mooks to be cleaved through). Furries have been less hated recently though, so they decided to hide themselves among the "hurr durr I want to play as a monster because I'm special" retards and infiltrate. The only appropriate response WAS to tell them to fuck off, but now they're swarming everywhere and being lewdposting faggots and all the newfags don't know furry autism when they see it and just accept it as regular autism, so it's just a part of the board now that furries feel welcomed.
/mlp/ was a mistake and /trash/ was shitting where you eat. Fuck furries.

Ratfolk aren't supposed to be cute. The admirable bit is that it's a race people want to play not based on sex appeal, infact played despite the fact they are kinda offputting.

in the case of lolifags v furfags, i think furfags have far more visibility in and to a lesser extent outside of Veeky Forums. I think if lolifags had half the bad PR furfags did theyd be just as universally hated.

>lolifags
Cancer
>monstergirlfags
Also cancer
>fetishfags
Super cancer
Lewdposting is cancer regardless of where it comes from. What's scary about furries is that after a point it stops being lewd and starts being about how they actually believe that they're dogs and cats and dragons and shit, but they shitpost with the vigor and intensity of lewdposters about it. You're too new to know, and you should be fucking thankful that you have that luxury.

Because furfags have a long and storied history.
They had an absolute shitshow of PR and didn't help that image, they stuck their metaphorical noses in everywhere and didn't shut up about it.
Imagine a combination of /pol/ and the MLP fandom in general. It's everywhere, it's obnoxious, and even if you don't mind the source material or know most people that are a part of it are just, well, people, the shitheads who screech the loudest set the precedent for how that group is perceived.

yeah but have you seen ratfolk/kobold threads

I'm okay with lewd, but Veeky Forums has some weird double standard thing going on.

Now I may not be an internet anthropologist, but don't those people call themselves "Otherkin" nowadays and are a big thing on tumblr, and furfags are generally accepting that shit's all fun and games and are, well, everywhere?

>ears+tail demihumans
So, still furry? Dumb moefag.

This. If you're gonna make beastfolk go all in with that shit, make them fucking BEASTfolk, don't just pussyfoot around and give them some animal features like in your Chinese cartoons.

>>[same as previous but with gushing about thicc]
>thicc
What?

Anyway skaven are grotesque evil monsters, and kobolds are usually small dumb dragonworshippers that get murderhobod.

They're not good targets for snowflakes self inserted scal/fursonas.

Agreed. Doing ears+tail is not gonna stop anyone from fapping you can't do that regardless and it's super lame.

I want them back. Quality has clearly dropped across the board.

Quality would improve if you were not allowed to post on Veeky Forums for like 3 days after you've made a post on /qst/

I actually genuinely think it would drop.

Has it occurred to you that the passage of time has altered the board's culture and those who posted upon it if they remain at all, and that this combined with the exodus caused by Nazimod was responsible for the dip in perceived quality? Or that the generals existing have sequestered cross-board content into being their own little groups rather than the free for all things once were that occasionally provided that glimmer of gold from the meetings of those minds?
After all, if one wanted quests and quests were where the quality was, quest would be a quality board, and yet you're here bitching and not there having a bitching good time.

Perhaps quest is merely a symptom of a deeper underlying cause, the most noticeable feature from the time before.

Attached: philosoraptor2.jpg (321x296, 12K)

You are the shitposter

>all that post

Are you wilfully ignorant or have you been browsing Veeky Forums from under a rock?

Attached: hmm i like this bodypart LET'S MAKE IT AS HUGE AS POSSIBLE.png (1400x751, 595K)

But i AM going all the way.

I am going all the way and add stuff I find aesthetically appealing.

There's more than one way.

Rat's can be cute, as long as they don't have diseases and such.

Your moeblobs aren't all the way user, they're just to your limits.
You get a person. You like that. Then you make them anime, you super like that. Then you add some ears and a tail - you super super like that. Or if you prefer, you super like it too.
So user... you need to go.. even further... beyond!

Embrace the beastfolk, user. Commit to the damn gimmick, go beyond your limits.

Attached: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (320x180, 1.43M)

this is the kind of escalation that slaps you in the middle of a tranny/trap thread on /gif/

But i use fully animalistic beastfolk too.

I have embraced both and am not chained by endless pursuit of weirder and weirder things. Limit is not only the wall before you, it's also the things you want to run away from.

Attached: sniekskav.jpg (1280x853, 176K)

I don't do quests, I go on Veeky Forums. I just notice that Veeky Forums has become even more shit since the small cadre of dedicated autists took advantage of the change in guard at the top and got quests pushed out.

I try to avoid animalfolk races. I did do a player race that is all about having a close bond with nature though, and depending on the individual that bond can take on floral or faunal attributes. Some of the elders of that race can end up with a Malfurion-style collage of animal parts, if they don't look like some sort of plant being.

I'm guilty of liking kobold, but what I like about them isn't that they're underdogs and I don't portray them as such. I like that they're clever trappers, who know that they are physically frail and so rely on cleverness and ingenuity to win them victories. I like the race-wide delusions of grandeur. I like the bitter rivalry with the gnomes.

Attached: 1493507065127.png (828x1280, 1.62M)

Exactly. Ergo, you don't want quests back, you want the old guard back and the old posters back. Quests have nothing to do with it, they're just one of several effects of that change.

And I'm sure, 5 or so years from now, people will be saying how much worse Veeky Forums is than back in 2018. Such is the way of things.

Yeah, they said the same thing about usenet for years and.... Uh-oh.

He wants the situation that produced quests back.
Which also means he wants quests back, but that's just transitive property.

Fucking nice.

I play a striped hyena gnoll tyvm