Warcraft Lore and RPG Discussion

Put Your Sausage In The Box Edition

Discuss the lore and story of the Warcraft franchise and its application in and around traditional games.

>Document compendium: Contains official (ex-canon) DnD 3.x variants and a fan made DnD 5e version! Also contains the official Warcraft Chronicles volumes 1 and 2.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B52pEESRLwfBM3V0Sm5NTlBITlk

Previous thread:

Attached: tumblr_odygygtBxN1v1ksaeo1_r2_1280[1].png (1017x564, 658K)

Thanks for reminding me that I need to cancel my subscription. Haven't played all month, and it was going to be a waste of money. I'll pick it back up when BfA arrives. Or at least the pre-patch. Shame that I never got my Rogue to 110, though.

Here's a comprehensive guide of all possible future Allied Races:
>High Elves (Quel'dorei)
>Vampire Elves (Darkfallen, San'layn)
>Undead Elves (Dark Rangers)
>Felblood Elves (Blood Elf version)
>Felborne (Nightborne version)
>Satyr
>Hidden Elves (Shen'dralar)
>Wretched Blood Elves
>Wretched High Elves
>Withered Nightborne
>Flame Elves (Druids of the Flame)
>Snake Elves (Druids of the Fang)
>Night Worgen (Druids of the Pack)
>Naga (Sea Elves)
>Spider Elves (Fal'dorei)
>Half Elves (Half-human half-High Elves)
>Half Elves II (Half-human half-Night Elves)
>Frost Elves (Col'dorei)
>Green Dragonflight (Night Elf form)
>Red Dragonflight, Bronze Dragonflight (High Elf form)
>Blue Dragonflight (Half-human half-High elf form)
>Dead Half Elves (Half-Forsaken half-Undead Elf)
>Kitchen Sink Elves (Shit'dorei)
>Ghost Elves (Court of Farondis)
>Banshee (Elven version)
>Half-Elves III (Half-Naga half-Murloc)
>Fanfiction Elves (Half-Human Half-Orc Half-Draenei Half-Void Elves)
>Cat Elves (Druids of the Paw)
>Shadow Elves (Weeb'dorei)
>Stormborn (Isle of Thunder elves)

That's a lot of elves.

not enough elves

Attached: World of Warcraft circa 2020.jpg (594x733, 291K)

And Vulpera. Don't forget those.

Why do you keep posting these over and over? This isn't a filename thread.

I've never seen that list posted before and I've only posted the picture once

>110
Just finally sunk in for me that BfA is going to literally double the level cap of vanilla WoW at this point.

This is the most accurate metaphysical diagram of Warcraft's cosmology based on the canon as of 7.3.5.

Attached: Metaphysical Chart.png (387x436, 203K)

Dark rangers are more likely to be a new class than a race

No, that's an MS Paint nightmare made by some autist.

>nervous pepe
W...what's in the great dark?

Yeah okay. I might have gotten on edge from the sheer volume of unfunny re-shitposters that keep showing up in these threads.

Like this cunt.

Well crap.

Attached: 1516199662714.gif (480x270, 1023K)

Literally nothing. It's just Space. Vacuum.

Planets, stars and other celestial objects. It's literally just the physical universe, with the Twisting Nether being a universe of raw, tumultuous energy that exists in parallel. It's pretty much the Warp.

I'm not buying it, warcraft has all sorts of cosmic entities and horrors, somethings gotta be in there

Nope. The Great Daek is just the vacuum between planets. The Twisting Nether is a sort of separate reality that bleeds into it at times. Same with the Void.

>like the warp
And there's all sorts of nasty shit in there

I love how male Kul Tirans always look like they're about to throw down.

Attached: Kul Tiran.jpg (2560x1440, 259K)

>Every chicken in this fucking room

BY THE LIGHT I WAS STRONG THEN

Well considering that the Old Gods are corrupted physical matter that the Void spat into the Great Dark shortly after the formation of the Titans, there might still be some careening through the empty void of space. I'm not sure whether they home in on planets or whether they were just fire-and-forget projectiles. Either way, I wouldn't be shocked if there's thousands of horrible blobs of teeth, eyes and tentacles the size of Texas soaring through the Great Dark at all sorts of random trajectories, just waiting to smack into a planet and corrupt it.

THE OOOOOOOOOOOOOORC IS PREGNANT, DAELIN.

>At last, N'zoth has fallen! With his imprisonment, all of the Old Gods have been thwarted! Finally, Azeroth is safe from the corruption of the Void! Look, there's even a shooting star on the horizon to commemorate this moment!

Or so they say...

YOU HEARD THE LORD ADMIRAL! GO FETCH THE TIER SET STRETCHER, NOW!

doesn't mean that there can't be inhabitants in it

Will Wrathion continue to be a forgotten idea rejected by the new lead designers in BfA?

Hopefully, since the little shit is the biggest fuckup around since the Highborns.

There might be a resurgence of interest, perhaps as one or two writers feel compelled to finish his story, or perhaps when a new lead designer feels that Wrathion isn't such a bad idea after all. Or worse, when a new lead designer has a boner for Wrathion like the current one has for INSERT_CURRENTLY_RELEVANT_CHARACTER_THAT_YOU_HATE_HERE.

I want him to meet Odyn and discuss why empowering dragons was a bad idea

So did Shokia and Kiryn ever do girl stuff to Anduin while they held him captive?

Attached: totally canon, I swear.png (401x463, 256K)

Lota and lots of fancy tea drinking.

Could Anduin have talked Garrosh down from going crazy using a peaceful fancy tea party?

Too bad we can’t play as huge people. I want to stop using growth potions

>growth potions

Attached: 1457318634144.jpg (500x500, 108K)

They are confirmed as allied race

no but he could put on a dress and unify the factions as queen

>Tfw go to Goldshore every now and then to peoplewatch since my laptop is shit
>This suits most Worgen in general
That's reaaaally unfortunate.

Guys why are we such fucking assholes? Why did we bring this war to a pure and unsullied land, industrialize its groves, colonize its cultures, and unleash its mysteries?
We should've wiped out the Horde long before they could force us to lower ourselves to their barbaric level.

Attached: Pandorama.png (3122x854, 3.46M)

Because you've known not even a moment's real peace for the last 35 years and your children have grown up with soldiers as their only heroes? Because half of you are on the brink of extinction? Because you're all corrupted by the Old Gods?

So we could bring it civilization and the Light. Furthermore, the barbarism of the Horde just allowed our just and graceful High King to reprimand the lesser races for their rashness and closemindedness and remind them why they can be thankful to be allowed in our Grand Alliance

Considering everyone loves alexstraza, the dragons will all stay relevant by affiliation

>Alexstrasza
user, she's gonna be a raid boss soon. You know it's true. If I only found out my sister was dead a whole year after it happened, I'd go mad too.

I wanna raid that dragon

Attached: 1517041512376.jpg (3190x4270, 1.87M)

>a literal wall built to keep mogu from rape killing their people
>pure unsullied land
Here we go again with the ancient people's dindu nuffin until the evil westerners showed up

>Because you're all corrupted by the Old Gods?
Actually that's gonna happen after I manage to finally get into a fucking Shadow Pancake Monastery Heroic LFG, I've been trying for several days. Nobody does MoP heroics anymore!
But yeah i'm feeling pretty edgy.

Attached: img1.png (310x339, 166K)

40 man "raid" on alexstraza when?

The mogu built that wall to defend against the bug people. But even then they had everything worked out until the Sha of Fear took the bug queen.

The wall was built by enslaved Pandaren on Mogu orders to keep out the Mantid. Who are literal servants of the Old Gods.

You've made me curious, is there a FemDraenei Paladin equivalent, or male Forsaken Rogue?

Man'ari Eredar allied race when?

>B-but that would be retarded

Have it as some really long and hard quest line as warlock. Make it a huge epic thing, where you track down some surviving eredar and strike a deal with them

Would be a pretty sweet reward

Attached: eredar.png (2195x1145, 2.13M)

Not that I know of.

Daily reminder that humans and elves are genocidal psychopaths deep into projection.

Attached: Amani History.png (1920x974, 193K)

Trolls are gnoll-tier monsters and just as fucking dumb, look at how much Silvermoon and soon Suramar cockjuice they have to guzzle to stay relevant. And soon their "King Oompa Loompa" will be kowtowing to a shrill banshee. It's pathetic. They're almost as bad as the Night Elves.

Aside from the free spot I have none of those traits. Go me.

>can't join the Alliance because back-and-forth screaming of TRAITOR between them and Draenei
>about to be rejected unanimously from the Horde because DEMONS, but Sylvanas lets them in because [reason]
>Classes: Warrior, Warlock, Rogue, Hunter, Demon Hunter?

Probably mage too.
Actually the class list for Eredar would be kind of dull and uninspired, basically just Gnome.

What, just because they can't access Priest/Shaman/Paladin? Also, I doubt Man'ari having Mage if only because Fel and Arcane don't exactly get along.

No Priest, Shaman, Paladin, Druid, Monk? Yep, pretty one-note.
>Also, I doubt Man'ari having Mage if only because Fel and Arcane don't exactly get along
Who is Kael'thas Sunstrider? Who is Archimonde? Who is Azshara? Who is the eleventy million mages they deploy against us on Argus? Come on!

Didn't stop the Felbloods. Hell, there's even a couple of fel orcs with priest skills. You could have them be Eredar priests trying to rediscover the Light.

>Hell, there's even a couple of fel orcs with priest skills.
Probably Necrolytes. But even with priest, it's still literally just gnomes with possibly DH instead of DK.

>Literally just gnomes
Okay and...? Are you implying you can't have two races with the same class options? Because as they keep adding allied races that sounds like it's going to be increasingly hard to do, and rather a rather arbitrary restriction to boot.

>Classes: Warrior, Warlock, Rogue, Hunter, Demon Hunter?

If draenei can't be rogues then eredar probably wouldn't be either. I also don't see them being hunters. You'd probably have to give them mages and/or priests.

>Illidan! You are huge, that means you have huge guts! RIP AND TEAR

Attached: MAIEV STRONG.png (599x517, 420K)

You meet like two or three Eredar rogues in Legion.

demon hunter would be ok fitting, but they would need another startign zone

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 9K)

The assassination rogue gets their daggers from an eredar rogue, don't they?

>MORE CORPSES

Attached: 1521514441088.png (915x97, 16K)

Could give them magical fel invisibility as an excuse for making them rogues.
Instead of Vanish, they'd have Phase Shift like Warlock's imps used to have.

>literally just gnomes
I don't see the problem.

Attached: the price of science.png (1261x524, 362K)

>Okay and...? Are you implying you can't have two races with the same class options?
It's pretty bad game design. Races should be distinctive.

Should be, perhaps, but if you're gonna include everything and the kitchen sink then some redundancy is inevitable.

Attached: 1452380499333.jpg (800x718, 96K)

It's a game with like 10 classes, and it's not like racials don't exist. At this point in the game's lifespan they're not much more than your choice of cosmetics. Mechanical variety and lore went out the window awhile ago senpai.

>BLOOD FOR DA MOON LOA

I saw a nightborne death knight using a growth potion. Also had a bitch and her mom hanging off his arms.

>His

Attached: 1510754531447.jpg (1200x1056, 250K)

>We spiraled high on a gust of love,
>And I knew right from the start,
>Nothing could tear us apart
>Until the day you broke my heart

Attached: Maiev vs the Forces of Evil.png (1280x720, 720K)

>Alliance and Horde help Nightborne fight off demons
>Elf leader within alliance shit talks you to your face, join the Horde
>Horde leader LITERALLY WELCOMES THE DEMONS YOU JUST FOUGHT OFF after you join
>Valtrois still won’t sleep with you

Being Nightborne is suffering

Subtlety, actually

Why?
Just say some Eredar had decided to follow Illidan.

>Can't replay 3 since B.net gets an error every time it tries to apply the upgrade
Well this is awful.

>Run as Admin fixed it
My own stupidity hurts sometimes.

Guess who's back
back again

Attached: K0oeUid[1].png (1280x1024, 276K)

>tfw only time you've roleplayed is as a through and through illidari DH
Illidan did NOTHING wrong.
Azeortians have oppressed us and our GLORIOUS leader for over 10000 years.
But it's fine, we'll save you still.
You're welcome.

He should have retaken it during Cataclysm, this is like Blizzard realizing they forgot their childs birthday for 8 years and then decided to finally get him one when it didn't matter anymore to him.

Get back in your crystal, fag.

Attached: Maiev_Shadowsong_png_jpgcopy.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Be happy they remembered at all
Imagine being an Alterac fan

Attached: StromgardeLineup.png (1292x416, 534K)

Azeroths saved:
Glorious Illidari: 1
Warden fuckgirls: -1

Was Cata 8 years ago?

>Imagine being an Alterac fan
Alterac will be reborn from the blood of our enemies.

Attached: Alterac.jpg (149x146, 4K)

They fucking set up Alterac in both the games and books as a rebel nation out for vengeance using every villainous trick in the book to backstab their way to the topyet somehow they got obliterated by fucking OGRES
In Cata they even removed the quests to even go there and now it's just an empty useless zone

Attached: 18752318.png (594x426, 434K)

Trees

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

What happened last thread when maeiv tried tough posting?

>Imagine being an Alterac fan
>it's just an empty useless zone
Ahem

Attached: tumblr_ont2g6uJ641u7uqjuo3_1280.png (1280x800, 734K)

I feel like it was 2011 but apparently it was released in 2010.

>They fucking set up Alterac in both the games and books as a rebel nation out for vengeance using every villainous trick
They retconned villainous of Alterac in Chronicle. Now alteraci are just pathetic losers, being manipulated by Deathwing.

It's fine. It's all fine.