Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2126: Bikini Bod Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1442013359136.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOkkE93coIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Bikini mod
This is better.

>Mostly Lavos, as I said above, ate the Dragon God's Ur-self, rendering its absolute immortality invalid. Although, it's entirely possible (perhaps even likely) that it's using its influence from the darkness beyond time to make the Dragon God even more aggressive than normal, so you're not exactly wrong.
No, Balthazar outright states that after Lavos ate the extradimensional components of the Dragon God it integrated the six dragons into itself. Notice how the fused form of the Dragon God (which is even called the Time Devourer by the interface) is all chitinous and weird-looking and has an eye in its mouth? Kind of like Lavos' outer shell? The Dragons thought they were reuniting into their god form, but they were really just making some sort of avatar for Lavos. That's why its dialogue isn't your typical Dragonian nonsense environmentalism message (seriously, guys, El Nido is a beautiful place, you don't need to yell at us about pollution), but some weird rant on conflict and evolution.

Do you keep large numbers of any particular animal in your Warehouse, mundane or otherwise? If so, why?

Attached: jorunna parva.jpg (605x453, 44K)

Best beauty perks?

That means there's only two months left before Valeria can take the Pokemon Sun and Moon claim.

How do I fill my opponents with overwhelming despair and sadness?

I keep a lot of dogs with me and other animals I call dogs because dogs are great

Attached: Bobby-What a coincidence.jpg (317x456, 40K)

Valeria wouldn't fuck over one of her fangirls like that.
Now if Red had the S&M claim, we'd be seeing some fireworks two months from now.

I took criticism, just because you gave an option doesn't make it the correct one. To wit.

>Locations
The reason why there is no free pick is because each origin gets to pick either the rolled placement or the free placement they have.

>Weapon of Another World
There seems to either be a misreading on your part, as the sacrifice doesn't have to be your own and makes the weapon quite potent. In setting there are no weapons able to match the Weapon of Another World when you take the fact that a person could just dump entire Job Skills into the weapon..

Attached: Final Fantasy Tactics Jump.pdf (PDF, 112K)

>just because you gave an option doesn't make it the correct one
>In setting there are no weapons able to match the Weapon of Another World when you take the fact that a person could just dump entire Job Skills into the weapon..

Wrong, and wrong.

So what did you do or are planning to do in Youjo Senki?

Attached: Tanya_degurechaff_youjo_senki_drawn_by_hijikawa_arashi_ea82f859644417697d00b5bd4b01089e.png (578x818, 633K)

Explain your reasoning sir.

Have you considered the Horo Horo no Mi? Gives you despair-inducing ghosts, exploding ghosts, and lets you be a ghost.

Why even reply? You're not gonna change a thing so you're just posting at this point to stroke your ego.

I'll figure it out as I go!

Attached: woof with melon.jpg (960x731, 185K)

Put a cursed paper bag over his head that can never be removed or destroyed and be on my way

Because he actually wants an explanation? Not instantly taking user at their word isn't the same as not listening at all. It's wanting verification, proof, and logic because something isn't necessarily "obvious" no matter how much someone screams about it.

You could learn some English while you're busy working on this piece of shit.

We could ask Red if the mods would let her back onto the board.

So he doesn't want "criticism" at all.

Nice ad hominem, didja find it in the bargain bin?

Attached: 1521484419201.png (500x375, 246K)

>Y-you d-don't want actual c-criticism!
>You have to believe me at my word all the time every time or you're not taking criticism!
>W-what do you mean I might not know canon as well as you do!?

Attached: judgemental teclis.png (341x499, 340K)

Earthrealm Perks:

Special Effects (100 KP, free Earthrealm)- Having all those kooky, expensive powers is nice, but that alone doesn’t make for a good show. If you want to entertain others- or at least yourself- you’ve got to be a bit of a showman. Luckily, you’re just that- you know how to entertain others, whether that’s with jokes to help lighten the mood or by adding a little extra flair to your fighting style. Strangely, if you wish, your fights will tend to be more ‘climactic’ or perhaps ‘cinematic’ than they would normally be. This won’t change how dangerous they are, or the likelihood of you or your opponent winning, but they will be cooler at least.

Nut Kracker (100 KP, free Earthrealm)- You know what hurts? Getting punched in the fucking balls. Unfortunately, not every opponent has testicles for you to tenderize, terrorize, and terminate. While this won’t change that, it will help even the playing field, just a little. Now, any opponent you face will be just as vulnerable- down there, at least- as any mortal man. Be they cyborg, demon, or god, a swift punch or kick to the groin will hurt them just as badly as it would anyone.

Blind Fighting (200 KP, discount Earthrealm)- You may not be a telekinetic like Kenshi, but your ability to fight while blind is on par- if not greater- than his. Your senses have been retrained, strengthening all but your sense of sight to allow you to fight in the dark as if it was fully illuminated. What’s more, your sense of hearing is much keener than the others- you could dodge an arrow fired at your back by hearing it whistle through the air, or hear someone talking from much further away than even most non-human Kombatants.

Attached: you got caged2.png (1024x1024, 665K)

I have taken feedback from anons before. Heck the most recent update, which was the Corset of the Chain, was an user's suggestion. Your two points have been unreasonable.

Examples of such problems? Is it grammar or spelling that you're talking about?

It was already explained last thread, but instead of commenting on any of it he just pretends to be ignorant of it.

It seems OAA is really mad today.

Protector of Earthrealm (200 KP, discount Earthrealm)- There’s more than your life at stake in the tournament- the fate of other Realms may rest on your shoulders! When you fight for something greater than yourself- anything other than for purely selfish reasons- your tenacity and skill will be greatly heightened. Whether you’re fighting to save a loved one, or the whole world, you’ll find yourself ready and able to fight whatever battle is in front of you.

Flashing Speed (400 KP, discount Earthrealm)- Exposure to some of the strange magic found in Outworld has given you an unusual power; namely the ability to move at incredible speeds, to the point where you appear as a blur. Although you can go fast- fast enough to circle around almost any arena to strike your opponent from behind- this is somewhat hard to control, making it hard to attack your enemy while doing so. This is best used to throw your enemies for a loop by passing them by and hitting them hard enough to make them spin, then taking the opportunity to land a few hits on them. Failing that, this ability is great for travelling great distances.

Shadow Force (400 KP, discount Earthrealm)- Like Johnny Cage, you’re the descendant of an ancient Mediterranean cult who bred strong warriors for the gods- champions who possessed power far beyond that of normal mortals. Stronger, faster, tougher; you have great potential within you. This power can be projected outwards as a a glowing ‘halo’, to enhance your strikes with greater speed and force, or as balls of energy. But your true power comes when a loved one is in immediate danger; when that happens, the green ‘halo’ will envelop your body, increasing these abilities even further- to the point where you could even go toe to toe with a fallen Elder God like Shinnok.

Attached: you got caged3.png (822x992, 767K)

You mean this

seriously Val.
Not every user who earns your salt is the same person. Remember which website you're on.

Spamming "it's overcosted!" and "Kamidachi is better!" (which is interjump balance by the way) isn't an actual reason to lower the price.

Attached: 99b.png (127x367, 130K)

Shamanism (600 KP, discount Earthrealm)- There are many mystical, spiritual practices found around Earthrealm, and although some don’t have truth behind them there are still others based on fact. The shamanistic rituals of the Apache are just one example. Though you might not be an Apache at all, you possess abilities reminiscent of one of their shamans, Nightwolf. Spirits guide, protect, and strengthen you, giving you great mystical powers- the ability to create powerful weapons out of energy, such as tomahawks or bows, as well as the power to channel and summon spiritual lightning to strike at your opponents or empower your weapons. You are able to conduct shamanistic rituals to commune with spirits or banish them, and can shroud your body in spiritual energy for a short period of time to reflect projectiles fired at you.

Psychic (600 KP, discount Earthrealm)- You are one of the rare psychics on Earthrealm, including Kenshi and his son, Takeda. Your abilities allow you to telekinetically lift and toss your opponents, read and sense their life energy, and even project yourself as a phantom to extend the range of your attacks. You can also use your powers to wield weapons, like Kenshi does with his sword, Sento, and can read minds or communicate telepathically with others. Finally, with great amounts of concentration, you can even affect the insides of others with your telekinesis, allowing you to do things like ripping out someone’s spine or even their entire skeleton with difficulty.

Attached: kenshi.png (652x1023, 777K)

SLIIIIIIIIIIMES!

Attached: PHOTOACCUEIL.jpg (550x309, 40K)

>(which is interjump balance by the way)

This entire argument is idiotic, user.
They only care about Interjump Balance when it might result in something being taken away. If Interjump Balance can be used to buff something, they will completely disregard that standard to encourage the buff.

Or are we trying to forget the early /jc/ days of screaming "ONLY BUFFS EVER NOMORENERF"?

Have you seen the newest ones? Quicksilver and Quantum slimes?

>Quantum Slimes
what

>the early /jc/ days

Never happened.
Just like the attempted SMT removal of non-canon "tribrids" never happened.

>Quicksilver and Quantum slimes?
That sounds rad. Time to gain more powers through Slime Hybrid!

>They
Who?

Gauntlet's issues with English, and his inability to take critique despite constantly asking for it are both known issues. I don't know why you people bother with engaging with him with respect to those.

>Nut Kracker (100 KP, free Earthrealm)- You know what hurts? Getting punched in the fucking balls. Unfortunately, not every opponent has testicles for you to tenderize, terrorize, and terminate. While this won’t change that, it will help even the playing field, just a little. Now, any opponent you face will be just as vulnerable- down there, at least- as any mortal man. Be they cyborg, demon, or god, a swift punch or kick to the groin will hurt them just as badly as it would anyone.
Now I just need a perk to give everyone in the universe testicles!

You don't even get the full extent of the power you put into it. This means that it is better to take a quantity over quality approach, as its more efficient to improve the weapon that way. So, this means constant 'grinding' of mooks, where you don't just defeat them, you then coerce them in some way to power up your weapon. Any reasonably intelligent or discplined soldier will of course refuse, firstly because there's no guarantee you'll let them live, secondly because its militarily worse for their army if they survive but are useless in combat, thirdly because without combat skills, those soldiers will struggle to look after themselves (unless they are full blown conscripts with non-combat skills, and then it'll take you even longer to improve the weapon), and fourthly may just refuse you out of sheer spite. This is a horrible weapon.

>Who?

Anonymous.

This. It was dead in the water once he picked it up.

Ah, that's right.

Wow, it's been AWHILE. Or rather, it's been awhile since I thought of that one particular aspect of the game. But I remember now.
So, yeah, the dragons did combine into each other and they're definitely corrupted, but still kindof existent.
Though, their dialog remains pretty on point while they're separate, and they look appropriately draconic, so it's only when they combine together and link up with their endpoint at the Darkness Beyond Time that they actually get corrupted. That's the purpose of the FATE block, aside from dividing them up, is that it blocks their access to that immortality; ironically, keeping them free from Lavos's influence at the same time.

Wow, Chrono Cross really is just a tragedy of errors, isn't it?

> (seriously, guys, El Nido is a beautiful place, you don't need to yell at us about pollution)
Kato really wanted to deliver a moral message for the modern world that would resonate with the 1990s. Unfortunately, El Nido is not modern and it does not take place in the 90s, so the message falls flat.

It's really just one of Cross's failings. I think he wanted to do this really high concept thing that would resonate with players, but the only thing he had to work with was his history as a developer for the story of Chrono Trigger.
So by god, he was gonna do the high concept art piece even if it meant burning the whole thing to the ground and making no sense whatsoever.

At least it was pretty.

Attached: 15563966-100-100.gif (100x100, 37K)

So there's retcons now?

Attached: 1513813153272.png (172x187, 55K)

Or at least, a groin region

They're adorable piss colored slimes that exist in two places at once and you're never quite sure which one of the two is the real one until you walk over and try to suck them up. They're a bitch to keep in their cages because, surprise surprise, they exist in two places at once and that other place is often outside their pen.

You also have to feed them Quantum Lemons. Which you can only harvest them in the wild by firing other kinds of fruit at a Quantum Lemon Tree, which causes the state to collapse around the other fruit and turn it into a Quantum Lemon. Thankfully you can grow them normally on the farm once you harvest one.

Quicksilver slimes are basically slimes given a touch of the speed force. You can't catch them, only chase after them and blast them with electricity on a race track to harvest their plots.

Ruin X's everything, Companion Tanya. Beyond those basics, I'll need to see what I actually have in terms of mass combat options by that point but I'm feeling very Undead Legions at the moment. hrrm... Maybe something from that one jump with the city tanks? That sounds fun, and Tanya losing her shit about how impractical they are would be hilarious.

In theory her ban is up today.

>implying all anons share the same opinion

Yes. Didn't you hear, Valeria's now the official creator of /jc/.

why did she even get banned?

Timmy/ies

First Church Member perk:
>This is thanks to a combination of skills in intrige, spyplay
intrigue
Also, spycraft rather than spyplay.

Stupidity and raw spite.

so is he a janitor for sure?

Ban Evasion.
Which means she fucked up (probably shitposting against Valeria), got banned, then tried to bypass it.

And of course, failed badly.

>Now I just need a perk to give everyone in the universe testicles!
Can't help you there user. I shudder to think that such a power might exist.

Ban evasion, for successfully appealing a ban for ban evasion, despite not having been banned before the first ban.

I have a feeling the left hand didn't know what the right was doing.

I am going to fucking mechanise everything in that jump out of spite against the ecoterrorists. And by "everything" I mean down to every last blade of grass and clump of moss.

She was banned for no reason, after which she appealed the ban which was reversed.
She was then banned for ban evasion, because the dumfuck that banned her is one of the shitposters.

>t. Machine King

I recommend Nanoswarms from Eclipse Phase, or that big builder robot thingy from SupCom.

Attached: 1520861425326.gif (788x641, 402K)

You should totally go to Kirby first then. The Haltmann Corp Employee tree has a way to automate that process. It's pretty great.

Attached: 1418781257429.gif (359x180, 107K)

So, would becoming a Slime Hybrid and consuming a Quicksilver Plort allow me to use the Speedforce? Or at the very least be as fast as Quicksilver?
Because that sounds kinda fun, and I would totally like to use it to race around with the Flash

Notice the lack of a reply.

They're not /that/ fast. I was just using some common speed enhancing effect as an example. But they are travelling insanely fast for slimes. It's not literally the speedforce.

Took a bit to look back at the thread. Do you happen to mean this ?
>Firstly, any weapon in jumpchain that scales to the jumper/wielder automatically outclasses this weapon, as the jumper will progress much faster due to not having to constantly reset.
The first half of that is Inter-Jump balance. The skills/abilities don't even have to be Jumpers merely knowingly and willingly given. Where does the Weapon of Another World has to reset the Jumper?

>Secondly, without out of jump perks or items, the amount of time necessary to become powerful immediately makes it irrelevant in terms of opportunity cost. You could be spending that time cultivating, training or otherwise improving yourself in ways that are both faster and more varied than by using this weapon.
Later portions of that arguement are, again, inter-Jump balance. The former is point is about the time it takes to sacrifice skills/abilities, is that what you're talking about?

>Thirdly, since you want to talk out of jump stuff, lets compare this weapon to say, Kamidachi from Hero BBS which will always win against this weapon, requires no time to improve it, and is even cheaper
Inter-Jump Balance.

Or you could have access to a massive pool of abilities that are easy to teach like the Job System, and train folks fast in various different roles. I mean the Sword of Another World is build with balance against the setting.

Thank you.

Nice to see you too user.

Attached: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (250x250, 22K)

>trying to write out lyrics for jumper's Iconic Theme in RWBY
>only have the chorus and the first two lines of verse 1 so far

There goes that plan.

Attached: existential crisis cat.png (851x574, 574K)

Why give up so easily?

Don't give up user. I believe in you. Have music for inspiration.
youtube.com/watch?v=FOkkE93coIg

Because I'm already bored and have no greater incentive to do it.

I don't care for your excuses, your 'jump' is broken. Fix it or it isn't getting on the drive.

So what happens if we stab Lavos to death before it can eat any dragon gods before time?

Then you cherry pick the worst example to hand-waive it as "interjump balance". The means to GET these skills is so pointlessly specific that it makes the weapon not worth using at all. Even in-jump I wouldn't be worse off with just a random high-tier weapon. It could be much better if it had a more straightforward application instead of using it like some kind of jumper ritual knife but since it's clear you're not listening in the slightest I'm just gonna chalk this shit up as a lost cause.

Gotcha, so more Battery speed then. That's still pretty nice

One minute apart. Yo Gaunlet it's just a shitposter samefagging.

Just set it aside for later and come back to it. Many good projects require setting them down and then coming back again.

Man, isn't Lavos technically a part of nature? It's just an animal after all. Like the Entities. The game sure is hypocritical about which lifeforms DINDU NUTHIN and which lifeforms are final bosses that deserve to die alone and friendless at the end of time.

Attached: inb4 muh shopped.jpg (466x99, 18K)

There were literally no other examples, you fucking idiot. You actually don't have any grounds to give up on this argument because you never had an argument to begin with. You're just flat out fucking wrong and stupid, get over yourself.

I wasn't going to accuse you of samefagging before, but this honestly just makes me believe you totally are just a shitposter. No one who isn't a shitposter would go so far to prove they aren't one.

>firstly any weapon
That was a response to someone claiming the weapon was overpowered and one of the best purchases in the chain. Of course I would use inter-jump balance here, it was the whole point of the conversation.

>Secondly
Dude, the guy was claiming that since you had infinite time, the weapon was eventually omnipotent. I was explaining how there was an opportunity cost to upgrading the weapon.

>Thirdly
Its like you only read half the conversation. The guy was making an inter-jump balance argument, to which I responding in kind. By the end of the conversation, it was apparent the guy was a shitposter anyway, as he went on to claim the whole jump to be a power grab and shouldn't exist.

>train folks in various roles
How exactly? The skill is part of the weapon not the user, do they get to learn powers just by using it? You only have one weapon, so they'll have to give it back eventually. Its also a diminished version of the original, that you permanently gave up. Its one of the worst methods of training I have seen in jumpchain, as well as one of the most expensive. I see though, that you have shifted from "it lets you get lots of power from others" to "its for training". I guess you couldn't think of a way to justify the first claim. In my experience "training weapons" are usually the cheapest or near to it in the items section, not the most expensive.

What about allowing the weapon to store the full strength of skills and abilities invested into it, but allowing those who invest them to recall them from the sword by placing their hands on it again? Sort of like the Bloodstones from my Divinity: Original Sin Jump. It's just an idea though. Personally I don't see anything wrong with the way it works now. You don't get the full power out of a single sacrifice, but nothing is preventing you from learning the skill or ability again and impressing it into the sword over and over again. I have to imagine after a while that would prove incredibly useful and might even out-power the original ability.

>No one who isn't a shitposter would go so far to prove they aren't one.
>literally took 10 seconds to do

You're so amusingly frustrated.

Attached: ultra.jpg (960x960, 186K)

Should I write the Netherrealm's perks next or Outworld's?

Attached: Shao_khan_laugh.gif (150x150, 29K)

The weapon is omnipotent entirely on its own, you fucking cretin. Don't twist my argument with lies just because its convenient to you. I never made reference to out of jump perks or items, I stated verbatim that the item was as good as it was entirely divorced from the rest of the chain.

without knowing anything about Mortal Kombat, I'll say the latter

>Netherrealm's
This one

Infinite growth potential over time =/= "omnipotent"

In-jump it would take a very specific build to get anyone to give up the skills that you need to make it so.

Dude, you were the one who brought inter-jump balance into it. is a shitposter but don't act like it wasn't your arguments Gauntlet is responding to.

I didn't say you needed out of jump stuff, I said that making it omnipotent takes time. A long time. Time enough that you would have gone through other jumps. Do you not understand what 'opportunity cost' means. This weapon is not overpowered, it is a waste of points.

Doesn't matter. I just need my sunglasses and somebody to shadow kick.

MtG: Bablovia

>The Order of the Widget
>29 years old
>Cyborg
Cyborg because it's free. Because of the setting this probably means more that I've got an electric whisk instead of a hand rather than anything more broadly useful.

>Incoming! 100
Empowers things I declare I'm about to do.

>Denimwalk 300
Makes you super effective against people in denim and makes you look great in jeans. Both of which are fairly unique effects and a lot of fun. I've been trying to think of powerful threats who regularly wear jeans and not come up with much (I guess people like Superman when he has a day off) but still.

>Protection From Loose Lips 600
Is kind of mental as it makes you impossible to attack by people with their mouths open. Lot of ways to make this happen, there's the basic bating people into talking, telekinetically forcing their mouths open, there's even a couple of perks that make villains explain shit to you so works for that as well. Plus there's an anti gossip perk thrown in which is a nice bonus. Didn't want to go into drawbacks and decided this was more useful, if not necessarily as memorable, as the squirrel capstone.

>Entirely Normal Supervillain 700
Makes me more effective the more petty and vindictive I'm being. Mentions pranks as well so seems to work in milder forms of bastardy. Between this and Incoming if I declare something amoral I'm about to do people are unlikely to be able to stop me.

>Just a Second 900
Lets me do a time stop when I'm falling/jumping on someone to ensure that I can do premium smackdowns from above.

Attached: whackadoodle.png (265x370, 198K)

>Do you not understand what 'opportunity cost' means.
If you care so much about opportunity cost, why the fuck are you buying it? Why are you asking for more omnipotence in a FF tactics jump?

How dangerous is RWBY? I've read a few fanfics but it's hard to get a relative powerlevel from that.

For reference my chain so far is Pokemon Trainer, The Gamer, Devil May Cry and Evo:Search for Eden. How fucked am i?

I went back to the most expansive explanation given last thread. The rest was an argument about Kamidatchi and omnipotence.

Thanks for the explanation. You do have the skillset/abilities/powers whilst you hold the Sword so you could teach it, or in the case of the Job System write it down I guess. It's you gaining access to virtually unlimited powers/skills/abilities that makes the Sword so good.

I was just erring on the side of caution with the remnant comment, I guess. I guess collecting the same thing over and over again could reinforce it, it'd make some sense.

Attached: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (300x450, 278K)

>Import 950 - Ramona: Agents of S.N.E.A.K., Accessories to Murder, Graveyard Busybody 100, Spell Suck 300, Intentionally Left Blank 600, Dispatch Dispensary
Ramona gets a thief skillset, including some assassin stuff, learning shit from gravestones, turning hostile spells into gadgets and stealing skills/abilities/memories. Plus tubes now stick together all our properties which is cool. Not bad for 50 CP.

>Mutant Pet - hydra/potoo/lemur 1000
And this is also not bad for 50 CP. Body/size of a hydra, faces and featheriness of a potoo and the tail and colour scheme of a lemur (wanted black and white stripes). Pretty wacky monster and probably pretty dangerous but should fit right in here and I'll get a family for it so they can live in my labyrinth with all the other monsters I don't know what to do with.

No, I didn't. i know what I said. Someone said the weapon was good if you comboed with out of jump stuff. I disagreed. Someone (I presuming someone else) said it was omnipotent and one of the best purchases in the chain. In order to respond to that, I obviously have to compare it to other things in the chain. But fine. Don't believe me. It doesn't matter. Notice how he has not engaged with any of the other arguments I have made that are 'inter-jump balance' arguments.

>Devil May Cry

If your build was anything like Dante's, you're more than fine. It's roughly in the ballpark of Legend of Korra but with more varied powers and much less spiritualism.