Just fomo’d into tron

Bought at 1073 sats how fucked am i

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FF2SpKx

Really good pump and dump group, join or stay poor.

Chill you're in good hands, the CEO pumps the coin harder than ur mom gets pumped and dumped.

someone told me to sell it and get into ICX yesterday and i did. I wanna fucking kill myself now.

we will be fucked together brother im with you

Honestly its still a good price. Hold for a little while and see gains mate. Don't sweat the dips

pump n dump group

discord DOT gg/gtZVfa

they are targeting TRON

in 2 hours bud

me too, it's fine, stay strong and you'll see good gains.

fuck off you dirty shitskin fuckpigs

>discord group
>2.5b vol

kys

I sold my icx and got into this kek

You'll be fine as long as you panic sell at 900 sats.

Welcome to Veeky Forums

when will this pop out?

waiting it to dip back to 0.00000700

Should've bought the dip

this coin is causing the rest of binance to lag causing all the coins to crash lol

I fucking hate this coin.

Buy in after the dip 2 weeks back during one of it's big pumps. Only for it to dip again. Baghold for 2 weeks. Finnally sell off and it megamoons right afterward.

What is the final goal of this coin. I want to buy back in. Will this thing ever fucking dip or correct?

I sold my trx at 5 cents :(

You fucking weak wristed cunt

Thank you

Is binance kill for anyone else? Can't even log in right now

Had 2,000,000 in ICO and sold at 0.08. now i want to kms :)

you fucking retards! dumb cunts like you deserve to lose their money.

this will correct so fucking heavy.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDBbaGCCIhk

The coin did literally nothing but bleed out, it was on a constant downtrend held up only by artificial pumps because of twitter hype chink.

It would dump massively within minutes after every pump then bleed out for the next 3 days until the next pump. Each pump was getting smaller and smaller.

How was it my fault to sell at the top of a pump, then put a buy order in lower. Only for it to mega moon. This coin makes no fucking sense.

I'm pretty stoked. Got into alts 2 days ago, put everything into TRX yesterday a.m. and am sitting back enjoying the show.
>tfw when cryptohype might actually be real

Fucking same. I hate this piece of shit it stayed at 220 SAT for a whole week

lol same thing happened to me

I'm just glad i was watching the market when this shit started. Got back in at a reasonable price

I have like 400 Tron that I got for free in the Binance airdrop.

What am I looking at by EOY?

I'm sorry man but even if it goes to 1$, 400 is nothing

Still worth to buy Tron at 0.19$ or is it too late?

I didn't delete my 680 limit buy. One can dream.

nothing? m8 i eat for a month with 400 dollars

Only got my bitcoin transfer to binance to clear yesterday. After waiting for a week for my RBF transaction to finally pass over the first try.

FOMO'd at 524 sats, only about 9.5k TRON, because had to "diversify" even not all in TRON.

Being poorfag is suffering.

I did the same thing. Was growing my stack and then I woke up to 0.08 TRX. RIP us.

Keks

>whale fucking tripped my sell order at 900sats earlier this morning
REEEEEEE. This coins fucking history dude, I was scared. It jumps and shits the bed and NOW it decides to fucking explode.

tfw bought 200 TRX at 0.01 because some user told me this will moon a few weeks ago

kek

>3k dollars yesterday
>wake up
>6k today on my balance

thank you tron, keep raising so I can lambo

>caring about food
Care about pumping the gains faggot make enough gains to stop worrying about rent food for the rest of your life
>I die with no food
Drink water and multivitamins pills and a sandwich for lunch is enough
Stop being a short minded faggot

Fuck this coin can go kill itself. FUCK THIS COIN.
I hate you cunt.

Made a quick $700 this morning and dipped out. Good day overall

I feel sick watching this
I almost went in at 30 sats but the airdrop and high supply scared me off. I hope the hype dies down and this dumps at some point ffs but it probably wont thanks ching chong ling longs

>out

tron and ripple are for the long run user

you autistic SOB

>wanted to buy in at 550 last night
>decided not yo because it was already pumped as fuck and no more news
christ could have 250% my money in one fucking day. what is this bullshit fomo

Binance fucked me the fucking shit over. I transfered 2.3 ETH to buy TRX at .10 and it took 6 fucking hours to clear, and now its double the price and not fucking worth it. Fuckkkkk

You guys realize you need a 25b cap just to 2x now.... right

This pig is ready for slaughter

backing out of a dollar EoM isn't smart

>falling for the marketcap meme
You deserve to be poor faggot

Market cap doesnt make a difference when total market cap is growing by 30 billion a day. The roof is getting higher.

>not fucking worth it
somehow i think this will double by tomorrow and im not even in trx. This shit is going crazy already 100k btc volume.
MUST
RESIST
FOMO

I did literally the exact same thing.
Logic does not apply to this market anymore.

this market is fueled by normie hype and shilling. Founder of TRX shills his own coin by announcing big partnership? Normies are gonna eat that shit up buddy.

wait until january 24th.. main net announcment and South Korea ban on new listings will be lifted on the 23rd. South Koreans will be able to buy Icon (they haven't been able to yet). ICX is easily going to U$25 EOM

>tfw sold at 500 sats yesterday
At least I didn't lose money, but still...

I literally know nothing about this coin and settled for some easy money for this morning.

Shill me on it and maybe I’ll buy back in

this is what im waiting for man...
i got 2 grand of these icons on reserve..
been tempted all night to throw them into tron.
they'll be the tron at the end of the month.

Actually they can buy icx fron kucoin already

I love how we pump in the morning in China and the US.
Normies catching on.
But not really, its everyones right to trade crypto. Fuck the hipsters.

Is there still time to buy in?

Back up

You don't deserve the sick gains m8

If this thread isn't enough to convince you then you should move on.

fucking retard. Look at the founder of this fucking coin and his connections. That's more than enough

holy shit its about to pass stellar

because crypto fucking doggos. what have i been telling you guys? jesus

I have 500 on hitbtc. Apparently I can’t trade under quantities of 1,000... Anyone have a work around that doesn’t involve buying more?

Someone help

Just wait in line to get your tron user

I’m back in until XLM stops bleeding out but
this user makes me nervous.

It’s half the reason I never took Tron seriously to begin with

learn how to fib retracment, trend based fib retracement and how to fucking count elliot waves.

>cant afford 100 bucks

Fuck off pajeet

Completely fucked.

just kidding. This aint no regular moon mission

It’s more the time to xfer. Everything I have is in a wallet or cold storage I want to transfer this to something stable NOW.

>learn how to fib retracment, trend based fib retracement and how to fucking count elliot waves.

yeah keep talking, i know one elliot, bitch

SAME, WHERE IS THE LOGIC???
DID I MISS AN ANNOUNCEMENT?
THEY PARTNERED WITH ALIBABA OR WHAT?! WTF IS HAPPENING FFS?!

I HATE THIS COIN!!!!!!1 AAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHH

I'M A POORFAG MY WHOLE PORTFOLIO IS $4K AND THIS WOULD'VE MADE ME $3K

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Tron will not last, if you don't recognize a pump and dump at this point you aren't going to make it.

and if u dont recognise a coin that will last neither will u

How much has Tron increased the past 24 hours? I can't check for myself now. Thanks.

lol it's Jack Ma's fucking protege. Call up some connections, have your teacher Jack Fucking Ma back you up and you have a new partnership to announce. The founder is a fucking millenial trying to make his mark on the world, don't just research what the coin does, research who the people are and their reach in the world.

158.7%, I believe.

never forget

Jack ma's never mentioned him. And he acts like a fucking retard on twitter.

>eth will take 1 week for funds to transfer
JUST

He acts like a retard on twitter because English is not his native language. This coin already broke any type of regular analysis if you watch the charts. The thing is when everyone saw the gains ripple made they started looking into crypto, then when everyone saw what was starting to happen to xlm and ada they naturally feel like trx will do the same. Even whales are stupid right now to dump at this crazy evaluation because more and more people are looking into crypto for the first time and just dumping into trx.

Chinese Alibaba Entertainment Twitter this thing will be a dollar by the end of the month and Binance will realize this is unstable and disappear with 1 tronillion dollars.

by then the crypto puppies will be in engrish

Holding since 20 sats. Keep buying it up guys! You fucking retardeds late to the game are making me stupid fucking rich HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

No Brakes on the Tron Train.

Jack Ma represents Alibaba, he's not going to go around shilling people even his protege. It's about Sun being able to use Ma's billionaire connections to land investors and partnerships buddy