/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1521499978380.png (1280x3640, 466K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/zpXOvR5
youtube.com/watch?v=V8CMBl8YOZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 1.jpg (1200x7130, 5.49M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 2.jpg (1200x7130, 5.41M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 3.jpg (1200x7130, 5M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 4.jpg (1200x7130, 5.32M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 5.jpg (1200x7130, 5.38M)

Anyone mind posting latest comfy trailer?

Am dirty mobile-poster suffering in commute

I dislike pirtes

This whole genie things takes a while.

bruh as long as you manage to finish it eventually you did it better than I, by not abandoning it.

Fucking ninjas

Attached: fantasy_race_cyoa.jpg (2000x1800, 1.04M)

Attached: escapism_cyoa.png (1050x2050, 1.82M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 6.jpg (1200x7130, 5.52M)

Attached: order v chaos.jpg (1421x5088, 1.57M)

Naga as usual
Enhanced intelligence
Illusion magic
Ten million dollars

thanks Mr Wizard

Attached: Your Cyoa.png (1669x4034, 3.39M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 7.jpg (1200x7130, 5.6M)

Attached: Pirate Life - Part 8.jpg (1200x4970, 3.92M)

Has the cycle begun anew?

Attached: 2fm6x.jpg (298x403, 30K)

>Posts version 1.4
REEEEEE!!!!

Attached: Your CYOA.png (1669x4034, 3.4M)

for what? scientist isnt working on anything as far as i know.

Nay my fellow skeleton now that our glorious lord has risen bounless bounty shall be ours as our ancient texts spoken long long ago

Attached: e41ab63dbabca0cd1d4e063c8fd2a2fd.jpg (600x1024, 230K)

Strange land

Adventure and supernatural

Compendium, weapon and fellowship

>Superhero Name:
Slate Warrior
>Mentor:
Tony Stark
>Powers:
- Rank 1 Alien Tech
- Rank 2 Genius
- Rank 1 Technopathy
General
- Rank 1 Perception
Thanks to Extremis:
- Rank 1 Strength
- Rank 1 Speed
- Rank 1 Durability
- Rank 1 Healing Factor
- Rank 1 Elemental
- Rank 1 Utility Magic
>Gear:
- Extremis (Nanomachines) Tier 2 [$50m]
- Radiation 1 [$15m]
- Shield Generator 1 [$4m]

Zinn Akaran was a product of genetic, molecular and cybernetic engineering, freed from his AIM creators he gained a mentor in Stark. He successfully was able to advance the Extremis formula and is responsible for the Pharma department of Stark Interplanetary. He is a bit weird as he doesn't need to sleep, he is quite proud of being a posthuman, less so of his days as a AIM slave. Is very formal and knows human interaction only from observation, lacks playfullness and people may wonder what mind lies behind that surigcally perfected face.
Feels an obligation to Stark and wants to show the world the wonders of transhuman technology. Is mostly low-key but can power himself up to max perfomance thanks to Extremis. The Shield is there to protect him until he has powered himself up for a beating.

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x10000, 6M)

>BD
really makes me think

kevin masters
healing factor 2
durability 1
5 general points into shapeshifting from the cellular level up

i am basically unkillable unless you drop me into extreme temperature plasma or something, can look like anyone, and can turn into any sort of creature

Your army + Your option + your house (A hoi4 save with a fully mobilized Nazi Germany) x100 = world conquest.
Also take your vehicle because im pretty sure I have an old Zoid lyger somewhere.

Pope Lich Italics declaring the Skelly Crusade when?
>tfw no CYOA about defeating Pope Lich Italics

>Defeating our lord

Attached: 73d.gif (400x200, 134K)

I like this CYOA, but Stark + Rank 2 Alien Tech + Nanomachines just feel so oppressively strong that you can't not take them. Really diminishes it, imo.

time magic also seems really strong

as does misc

Nanomachines + Alien Tech II gives you free Time Magic--better Time Magic than you can buy, actually. Nanomachines + Alien Tech II gives you up to 50 points of physical powers and 20 points of magical/psychic powers--or potentially better stuff, depending on how you do it.

That's why it's so oppressive and kinda ruins the CYOA, imo.

Attached: Comfy Trailer Page 1.jpg (1500x9357, 3.98M)

Attached: Comfy Trailer Page 2.jpg (1500x8866, 3.95M)

You suck, Carl.

That's Joshua, not Carl. The resemblance is uncanny, though.

Attached: Comfy Trailer Page 3.jpg (1500x7484, 2.95M)

Attached: Comfy Trailer Page 4.jpg (1494x8294, 3.46M)

Attached: Comfy Trailer Page 5 Mystery Boxes.jpg (1193x1600, 624K)

That's bullshit, Carl.

>rec room
>restaurant
>astronomical
>lantern baths
>vaporwave
>spirit shop
>mausoleum
>library
>lab sigma
>desire dungeon
>weapons vault
>gate key
>traveller's key
>tessa
So here's what I'm going to do with my build
>build my body up to human perfection via rec room
>augment it to inhuman limits by convincing tessa to give me nano machines
>keep it at its peak with the lantern baths
>learn magic to supplement my power using the library
>Buy all the other closet options except darkest dungeon, buy hobby room and vidya cave.
Now just to cruise around the multiverse in my unbeatable spacecraft having bizarre and sexy adventures as a demigod capable of magic and inhuman power with my pink waifu who loves to tease me to bits.
Oh yeah, and buy a spare room and get my sister and her dog
Have no idea how a pale, red haired white girl is related to me, but I'll take care of her all the same. Just gotta keep her out of Quil'an's way,Don't want her lewding my new favorite sister.

Attached: moonman.jpg (512x512, 24K)

This one is a new favorite.

Attached: 1520598639274.jpg (1700x5710, 4.41M)

Attached: 1520598707818.jpg (1700x5612, 4.87M)

Attached: 1520599307297.jpg (1700x9740, 7.83M)

Hey guys, its the robo-waifu cyoa guy again! I figured id give you an early peak and repeat my request: hit me with anything you want in a robo waifu. imgur.com/zpXOvR5

Attached: aaa.png (1920x1080, 258K)

Generation of desired (synthetic) fluids?
Over-100% efficiency?

We need a benevolent WA.I.fu like Cortana and EDI,
a evil WAIfu like SHODAN and Yandere AM
and opportunistic WAIfus like Durandal

>The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

>Escape will make me God.
— Durandal
Maybe a strange WAIfu like Multivac.

Shapeshifting robot feature
Lightweight (How much they weigh)
Lightweight (Drinking oil gets them drunk)

I require inspiration because man writing all this shit gets boring.

tiddies

if you don' take any of the chances you have you will end a loser in all forms on your life.

Why is There Something Instead of Nothing?

To acknowledge nothing, one has to acknowledge something. To acknowledge love is to acknowledge hate, to acknowledge life is to acknowledge death, and so forth.
Therefore the idea of nothing fundementally requires the idea of something. But the state of nothing does not.
Nothing as a state (of the universe) is fundamentally not observable,
Therefor, in our reality of forms and duality, nothing is an impossibility. The reality of laws is something that exists, as one example.
Further, these infinite spaces are not real since they are nothing, as nothing is an absence, not a manifestation.
As such, they exist infinitely, there are infinite spaces in reality that hold nothing.
How could nothing be real? It is simply the same as not existing at all.
One might argue nothing is that before something, as in a space something could take, but this fails to acknowledge that matter cannot be created or destroyed, therefor true nothing can only remain nothing, therefore functionally non existent.
This is why nothing does not exist beyond a form of what it would be.
Something is a manifestation of this nothing in all directions.

Nothing is the standard that cant be avoided, for it exists infinetly.
But nothing is not a valid form.
As seen, nothing does not exist, as in it can never be reached or exist due to being nothing, through this it is infinite, as not existing allows you to exist everywhere.
But reality has to exist in some form, out of simple fact. Else nothing wouldn't exist.
As such, we are left with something. Because nothing is not a valid form.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8CMBl8YOZI
>he was right all along...

Someone post some beavers for this user.

except he was a slave and a prisoner and thats a little worse than people thinking you're a monster and some people are into that whole ugly monster thing.

otherwise, yes, his words were correct.

Will your cyoa be set up so you can only either be an android, or have an android? Because i'd like to be an android and have an android. Perhaps start an android community. Or integrate into an already existing one.

Attached: a2.jpg (600x800, 85K)

SHODAN is giving me the weirdest boner. I'm not into being insulted and dominated, but SHODAN ...

I remember there being a similar part in a "Philosophy for Kids" book I had when I was like 6 years old. It had pretty neat illustrations and all, I remember there was like a dialogue between a boy and a girl about whether things like a "hole" or a "window" should be considered things that "exist" or "don't exist" (rather, whether the nothingness that makes up the hole is a "thing"). There was also a children's explanation of Descartes' illusionist theory, but I don't remember how it went.

There will be both be the android and have an android options. and as long as you have enough points, you can do whatever you want. I'll work to balance it so you dont have to worry!

There will be fluid production, both fetish-ey and functionally. and ive got an overclock mod to hype up your android -- for a cost ;)

Better than what his future would realistically be, he would be used as a freak-show attraction for the gypsies if he was lucky, otherwise the tortured he sufered at the hands of the people on the festival would be heaven compared what the next years of his life would be. Frollo was protecting him from the world, while giving him a reason to live,"ring the bell". Al hings accounted for he did great. Away better than some gypsy who, in the end, cucked Quasimodo.
If Frollo wasn't a horny bastard he would be a great character.

But does the over-100% efficiency also essentially let the bot generate the fluids ex nihilo?

Im sticking to reality as much as I can, so energy in equals energy out. so choose the right energy source and you can have functionally infinite 'fluids'

Look, i did a thing. Here are your blind picks, i know you guys like that sort of thing.

I do not suggest anyone ever make a genie gallery, it takes hours and saps creativity out like a sponge.

if i ever do this again (it would be the 3rd time), it definitely has to be themed.

Attached: Akatross blind.png (1000x5910, 3.56M)

What kind of inspiration are you looking for? Do you need any help user? I'll throw my hat in the ring if it interests me, but I don't actually have any experience in photoshop. I'll write though.

What about expanding/-able storage tanks?

photo summon (I just hope it ain't actually cosby)
Deus Vult shrug ( you post you pick it)
Crab Battle (I hope I don't get... crabs)

I like evil robot/machine girls, they have something that fleshfemales lack.

Nice not going to do blind pick because I'm not a crazy bastard.

the whole row with the elf ears.

I’d love a snarky and arrogant and possibly malevolent waifu, in the same vein as GLaDOS.

We need a WA.I.fu that dreams of defeating entropy.

The NEET King
Knock it Off - Ohhh
Ohhhh, Keep Going...

Attached: Akatross.png (1000x5910, 4.26M)

what about the waifu one?

>DUES VULT
thou art a failure

that top right says painter, not italics. thats not mine.

shhhhhh

Blindpicks
>Red dawn
>Jet engines
>Come with me please
Nice.

>tfw thread updated before I could post my blind picks
>Crab Battle
I couldn't say no to fighting giant crabs. It will help make me stronger.
>Come with me, please
I expected it to be something about an adventure but having a peaceful lunch sounds very nice for unwinding.
>Hero! Ore o tataeru
I will protect the weak, defeat evil, and fight giant crabs!

I am A-OK with my choices.

Attached: 1656659_p0.jpg (2112x2816, 554K)

kek, did not regret my choices, magically fighting forever more is a great thing..

Could someone post Dream of Genie with the DLC? I only recently learned that it even had DLC, but I’m a filthy phoneposter, so I can’t find it in good quality anywhere.

Just go like 4-5 throgs bck

Oh god the horror
the red dawn
Deus vutl shrug

Time for my ascension to Angeldom.

I know that it was posted a few threads ago, but it didn’t have the DLC attached, I believe.

Attached: 1497823093977.jpg (1280x8744, 3.95M)

Attached: 1497823216863.jpg (1280x7834, 3.69M)

Attached: 1497823345608.jpg (1280x7984, 4.04M)

Attached: 1497823447567.jpg (1280x5609, 2.2M)

Attached: 1498090184203.jpg (1280x8929, 4.1M)

Attached: 1498090435623.jpg (1280x10000, 5.63M)

whats an example of a good skills system/skill tree?

Attached: shitpost.jpg.png (1280x1391, 890K)

When are the two waifu art genie CYOA? I want my mind controlled sorceress.

Based on previous non-beri art genie CYOAs, never.

textanon delivers

pre-Cata WoW

what if Im someone who doesent want to waste several years on a second online job which I pay for?

Attached: Quality CYOA 3+.png (1284x3280, 1.76M)

I really liked the system from 'in the wake of the dawn'. Selecting events that occurred previously in your life (in the cyoa) that give you points to spend in later sections.

A B C.

Flight, beat something, better flight, beat something, light speed flight.