KUCOIN REDUCING KUCOIN BONUS FROM 50% TO 15%

KUCOIN REDUCING KUCOIN BONUS FROM 50% TO 15%
MOONROCKET CANCELED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nhAE7WmtJKw?t=1749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

coss to 1$ eod

Wow that's incredibly jewey. Blatantly greedy and self interested. If it weren't for all the low market cap coins on their exchange, I'd stay away

top kek you guys got rekt.

This was obvious though. They wanted to lure people in, now they put reasonable numbers.

Yea we fucking told you this /biz. Get on th COSS train already.

We knew this already, not news.

wow 15% of which probably all are shittokens i cant even sell probably
if you want to live the dividends dream youre better off just waiting for ETH switching to PoS
or you buy NEO

Seems that many didn't knew, as price is still crazy high

reminder that coss releases the new ui with tradingview charts in 3 (three) days

XRB to kucoin, could save KCS

Once the team realizes how much money their missing out on with this, they'll remove the bonus altogether.

shit exchange.. they cant even copy Binance properly lul

...assuming their exchange works right?

Ok retards, I know you failed maths and that's why you're here, but let me help you...

First, anyone that could read already knew this. This fact was never hidden.

2nd - this is months away.

3rd - and here's where you retards need to repeat first grade and pay attention to your maths teacher: your dividends will still be reasonable because market volume will be higher.

Shit coins you accumulate have the possibility to increase over time.

Sell all you want, I'll be happy to take turn.

Yes dividends will be "reasonable" while other pajeetcoins will moon 50-100x

Enjoy your bags

well kuckcoiners deceived many people and left out that huge but long known fact

you could see from the referal spam that kuckcoiners are the lowest of human scum

It's coming, but it seems that binance will have it first

RIP kucoin

thx for your bags

bumb

So is this real or is this actually cause of the snapshot today?

This is real

Well GG Kucoin. COSS train leaving the station

just created a coss account. Its not even loading shit properly, cant trade anything laggy as fuck.
Is this the exchange of the future?

This is what it looks like on the ground floor. They're releasing a new UI within 1week along with other major improvements. If it was really good already then price wouldn't be so low. Market cap is only $30M....

ok seems laggy cause of influx of new people but if they cant handle it now what makes you think they will with a more resource consuming UI?
I want to get in but right now UI wont even show me anything other than eth/btc

COSS might get new UI but trading view charts aint gona save em, stability is utterly shit .

To me this is a high risk high reward play. Not many profit sharing exchanges out there on top of that i think "dividend" cryptos will be big in 2018.

I had the same experience as you and gave up and bought my COSS on HitBTC. I don't recommend because I also did an ETH withdrawal from that shithole and its been pending for 24 hours (for all I know its gone).

They're updating their engine

These guys share my opinion:
youtu.be/nhAE7WmtJKw?t=1749

they need better programmers, like now

best place to learn programming for inexpensive?

Youtube tutorials, most important thing is just understand how programming works

it's fucking coss time. Perma 50%

google

Kucks getting kucked, no surprise people said there was no smart contract to guarantee anything

Who sitting comfy on their COSS coins here for that passive income NEET life? Reminder you should have at least 30K~50K to be able to have a decent income, 5K coins won't do it unless COSS get on Binance level.

does coss pay you in shitcoins like kcs does ?