RaiBlox to Hit Binance and Ku Coun

This is your last chance to get on this before we skyrocket to the moon! Unless you hate money and don't want to be rich get on this, thank be later

Other urls found in this thread:

finder.com.au/raiblocks-is-coming-to-binance-and-kucoin-confirmed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is the hype stage of this coin going to end, so it can dump and I can buy in. Does this have a network to launch. Tell me about this coin. Is this gonna be like Link?

What's the future of this coin techwise?

Yesterday was your chance

i don't want to use bitgrail - what do?

buy after binance launch?

>finder.com.au/raiblocks-is-coming-to-binance-and-kucoin-confirmed
Where are their sources?

kucoin twittered it
and theres a binance vote going on XRB is about to win
im afraid you have to go back

Im in the same boat.

FF2SpKx

Join this pump and dump group for easy gainz

next pump in 30min

>HE ISNT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF UNREGULATED CRYPTOCURRENCYS AND PUMP & DUMPING

why? you dont like free bux?

discord (dawt )gg/4jXzErh

just passed 105k members

hurry dummy

Just tell me what this coin does. What is it's potential?

not sure if trolling or actually retarded

>raiblocks
fuck that, it sounds indian

there probably will be an initial dump of the whales so that would be your chance

near instant free transactions without sacrifices in security and decentralization.

you can figure out the potential yourself

I don't really pay attention to coins, I am into utility tokens.

So it's just another Iota, or a better Ripple? What happens 6 months down the line when an even faster and cheaper coin comes out? Is this a short term profit coin or a long term hodl?

there's a wealth of information out there dipshit, use your brain.

>I am into utility tokens.
you mean ERC20 shittokens?

Basically it only does transactions, and it does it well. The whole moto is to do one thing and to be the best at it. If you want some more info their whitepaper isn't too long and is pretty simple. Good thing is that the product is there already.

>falling for pajeet scam
why dont you invest on tried and proven coins like btc eth and ripple

I want to know if your coin is even worth looking into first.

Utility tokens are the future. Coin market is saturated, ruled by a geriatric king, and when he goes holding the latest Coin will be like holding the latest iPhone. It will be a game of musical chairs with 1 chair and 1 thousand participants.

if you think your eth shittokens will mean anything in the future you can hold ether alone you moron

but hey in your eyes this is just fud and link will be 100$

>btc
fees, delays
>eth
fees, delays
>ripple
fees, delays

Price has been steadily rising for the past couple of hours, I think it's gonna blow up again soon.

When's the Binance vote gonna end? They specify no time zone.

When is it going to hit binance?

I'm dumping my Ark for this.

UTC most likely, round 4 vote was using UTC timezone too.

well, xrb will win the vote anyway

Even if it's not going to win, it will be added a few weeks later (max). Binance knows it's missing out on a ton of money if they don't add xrb.

where do you NEETs buy this? BitGrail? All these low level exchanges look sketchy.

It dumped yesterday you fucking retard

Just buy it on bitgrail and send it to the webwallet. Don't wait for it to hit Binance and Kucoin and miss out on making gains.

Don't forget about Bit-Z, they announced a few hours ago that they're about to list XRB and they're already accepting XRB deposits on the exchange.

For those of you who don't know, Bit-Z is the 15th largest crypto exchange in the world, and does more than 400 million USD volume each day.