NIMFA - Ground floor, the next x2000

One in a lifetime opportunity. Not listed on CMC yet so hardly anyone knows about it. Great opportunity to buy before the herd knows it even exists.

Overview
>Crypto Lending Platform
>308,516 Tokens circulating
>Current marketcap around $100k
>ICO price = $5 (putting the initial marketcap at $1.5mil)
>Listed on EtherDelta

What is it?
>A lending platform specifically for Traders
>Allows traders to triple their current NIMFA holdings, allowing them to trade with more capital
>With more capital, a trader is able to make a lot more in profits per trade
>Once you exit the trade, their platform will automatically deduct the amount borrowed (zero interest) + % of profits to sustain the platform

Anyone who's a trader will understand how huge this is and how much of an incentive it is for traders to use their platform.

Why does their token have value?
>You need NIMFA to use their platform and take out a loan
>NIMFA will eventually be a trading pair to other alts on their platform (currently only NIMFA/ETH)

This is huge! (e.g. LTC/NIMFA, DASH/NIMFA, XRP/NIMFA) The more users, the higher the demand for NIMFA, the higher the price shoots up.

Why it'll explode in value in the next few weeks?
>The first version of their platform will be released very soon, this coming week if I recall correctly. Will be one of the few cryptos that ACTUALLY have a live product and not just a whitepaper
>Devs have already applied. CMC listing will be huge for awareness.
>Devs planning on getting listed on HitBTC and Kucoin shortly after they release their platform

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap
>NIMFA: $100k marketcap

This is the ground floor user, pick your best guess which will have the highest ROI.

This is for those of you who are sub $10k and wondering if they'll make it, whilst only investing in things that have already mooned.

Other urls found in this thread:

sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389
nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040087.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(continued)

Even if you were to put in a small amount like $500, in a few months time once this is around $50-60mil marketcap minimum, you would have total $250k - $300k from that $500 investment.

And before you say:
>russian project, scam
>they're too young

I'm sure people said that about Vitalik. And I'm not saying this going to be the next big thing, but I definitely guarantee this will be one of the best ROIs this year.

>sia.ru/?section=484&action=show_news&id=349389

These guys are legit, they've hosted conferences, in communication with Russian banks to secure deals for their lending program, appeared on Russian TV etc.

Website
>nimfamoney.io

Telegram
>t.me/Nimfamoney

EtherDelta
>etherdelta.com/#NIMFA-ETH

You're all welcome

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not done accumulating!

>Russian banks
ha ha ha, all I needed to know

are you retarded you're not supposed to respond to your own thread

HOW ELSE IS BIZ SUPPOSED TO SEE THIS?

They're too busy posting wojacks and suicide threads about missing moon missions

The shill is just new, give him time to learn

samefag alert

>responds to own thread
KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

it's called bumping you autistic fag

If you dont understand leveraged trading or companies like oanda you might now realize the potential here.

Is this shit from russians?
Fuck that

>Carton box posters
Shitcoin

It's actually huge. It'll be the first to have this specific use case, and it's such a huge incentive for traders to use their platform over just trading normally.

They launch the first version of the platform this week whilst it's sub 1-mil marketcap.

How can I buy this?

Red flag? lol

JUST PUMP N DUMP, FUCK HOLDING A WEEK FOR 3X

discord DOT gg/4jXzErh

just passed 105k members

NEXT PUMP IN 25 MINUTES

LAST CHANCE

Borat, we don't want your fucking scam coin.

holy shit these titans of industry even removed the whitepaper from their website.

nimfamoney.io/ENG_V.1.0_Whitepaper_ICO_Nimfamoney.pdf

Here is a clear example that will illustrate how Nimfamoney cryptocurrency
leverage works and will triple your personal profit from participating in the
blockchain-companies’ ICOs and trading on exchanges before 2018!
Let’s say you are purchasing 1000 NIMFA tokens at an ICO (1 NIMFA = $5),
and after the ICO you can borrow 3000 NIMFA tokens for purchasing other
companies’ tokens at the ICOs and on exchanges.
In order to get this loan of 3000 NIMFA (1 NIMFA = $5) you have to deposit
3.3% of the amount of the loan to get access to Nimfamoney.
For this, you are transferring 3.3% of the amount of your loan (given that the
loan is 3000 NIMFA ($15000), you should transfer $495). This amount goes to
the decentralized Nimfamoney cryptocurrency loan fund.
After transferring 3.3% of the amount of your loan you are receiving 300% of
your initial funds to your Nimfamoney account. That is, if you had only $5000
for trading at the exchange or for purchasing tokens at an ICO, with
Nimfamoney loan you have $15000 (3000 NIMFA), three times more! With
a loan of 3000 NIMFA you can purchase any tokens at new ICOs or at the
exchange immediately. You are paying the loan back in a period of between
1 and 30 days by transferring 100% of your borrowed cryptocurrency (with a
zero percent interest rate) and 10% of your profit at a closing of a position.

pajoot shill confirmed

They're getting the whitepaper revamped and updated soon too

Look at those faces. Scam confirmed.

so how exactly are they forcing me to pay back?

they've done nothing since ICO
only now revising whitepaper? pick a better pnd target next. theres a reason its 100k mcap.

>makes a thread advertising a token
>shhhhhhhhhh

why are you even trying to come back from this?

They just finished beta testing which took longer than expected, and about to release the first version this week. This isn't a p&d, if it were I would have chosen a coin that's actually listed on CoinMarketCap.

This is an opportunity to get in before the majority realise this exists once it hits CMC. If you don't see that, then god help you user.

Because anyone who actually knows about this Token are busy trying to buy/accumulating. It's almost impossible to actually buy a low sell order because no one wants to sell x10 lower than ICO price. There's hardly any sell orders even at ICO price, since we're so close to release now and the tokens are super scarce.

You're not able to withdraw unless you pay back the loan. All the trading happens within the platform itself.

Same ID awkward

>coin starts out at $5 per coin
>the next x2000
>implying one NIMFA could reach $10,000

Am I not reading something right here?

If you can catch some sell orders at $0.30, and this goes to $200mil marketcap in 6-12months time, that's x2000 on your money.

There's only 308516 tokens circulating, so extremely scarce. So yeah, each token will be valued really high.

Who is going to sell a coin for 30 cents when it's valued at $5?

their cmo's picture is a teenager-in-his-bedroom-selfie, seems like confido 2.0

I've seen a few low sell orders before from either impatient people, or someone selling to himself trying to force people lower.

They get taken out extremely, you can check the orders for yourself and you'll see how no one is willing to sell below ICO price, and even at ICO price there's very few sell orders. It takes like 10ETH for the price to x40

Kys

They're legit, they've been on Russian TV, newspapers and other media, spoken at conferences by big Russian Banks etc.

It's totally up to you to invest, i'm just letting people know since hardly anyone knows about this. Once we get listed on CMC, they'll be a crap ton of awareness on the project, and expect this to go minimum $40mil marketcap on release. Huge ROI potential, but ofc high risk too. Not something you should put your life savings into, but definitely $500 could go a very long way in a few months time.

He's not new, he literally just shilled the same piece of shit 12 hours ago... and after user pointed out all the C-level execs in the team are still enjoying puberty, this time he decided to counter the arguments beforehand

Fuck off with your ponzi scheme Alex

Well my dear Russian shill, as much as I might think about investing in your shitcoin, I fucking can't because the ETH network is getting raped and everything is pending.

(OP)
You are supposed to "shhh" from another IP for fuck's sake... this is even worse than the first thread

That roadmap looks like a joke to begin with..

Yeah Ethereum Network super clogged atm, definitely keep an eye on it though.

There's projects with user devs valued at $100mil+ marketcap, and you have a problem with this coin because of young devs? If you actually looked into and asked the devs questions, you'd know they've done and doing a ton of work.

Problem is nobody wants this, cause its an obvious scamz0r

Is that you Alex Kharchevnikov?

where the fuck do you guys see the roadmaps?

FUCKIN LOL

no you retard, I stumbled across this project by going through most of the coins listed on EtherDelta, and i'm confident it will pop off very soon with all the short-term catalysts. Biz has helped me a lot with "hidden gem" picks like XRB, HAT, SUMO, coins with low marketcap and ready to explode.

Is the biggest scamcoin i ever seen

They're revamping the current whitepaper and updating a lot of the information, aswell as the Roadmap. That one is a little outdated since beta testing took longer than expected

everything is hidden on the website

this project has been in limbo since it started. looks like a final pump and dump before the exit scam.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2040087.0

>when you're a pajeet who forgets to enable the VPN when shilling

lmao, it's people like you who cry about missing moon missions and then dismiss every opportunity staring straight at your face.

They worked all through Christmas and the New Years holiday just to finish up the beta testing. You can check on Telegram, all the info is there.

They're now getting ready to release the first version of their platform, aswell as getting listed on CoinMarketCap, HitBTC and Kucoin.

LOL I was trying to bump the thread I promise user

moon mission is starting, honestly, I feel sorry for all you who are still doubting when it's sub $1mil marketcap and not listed on CMC yet.

Marketcap Comparison
>SALT: $650mil marketcap
>RCN: $215mil marketcap
>LEND: $180mil marketcap

Such a huge profit potential and you decided to sit out and watch. Classic biz, never change.

it's good coin user i promise
good coin please buy please

android nougat logo lol

I can't wait to fucking laugh in your face once this is listed on CMC with $30mil+ marketcap