Ark Thread

Can we put the memes aside for a moment. Is there any hope left for Ark? Is there any reason I shouldn’t dump?

Other urls found in this thread:

classicdelegate.biz/
medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should all collectively dump
One guy owns 4 delegates and at least half the coins on biz (doc) oh and he’s part of the ark team

It’s manipulated as fuck

What incentive do millionaires have to keep working

It's been amazingly stagnant, though I assume that's because the devs are taking their time. I almost put $500 into it last week, but decided against it. I'll wait to see if it goes lower.

just

Still deluded?

just dumped 6k coins today. getting bored of the stagnation. might come back later closer to the v2 release if i have some luck with other coins

No. I got out last month and three into FUN. Made some money off it but got bored so moved on for new missions

Block rewards keep breaking - it’s such an issue and no real fix...

But they devs are incommunicado on it and the community manager never engages.

Lastly I got into this because I perceived a lot of value in their idea - but no one can even articulate what the fuck it is supposed to do

i swapped my stack for ICX. Idea is nice, team is great but crypto is a gamble game for profit right now.

>What incentive do millionaires have to keep working

From what I’ve seen, very little. I don’t get the sense that the Ark team are desperate to be THE interoperability coin on the market. I think they are just happy to plod along and if they get beat out, so be it.

im still up x4 from when i bought the next time theres a pump and the whale cunt doesent silence it i fucking sell this shit

Forgot to quote

Right - or get the biz classic crew to fork it and make Biznark
I’m all in on that for an idea

Yes. We're working on it. Core v2 is in progress, and I'm actually beginning to work with the lead dev on fixing some issues inside of ARK Core v1 in the meantime. Starting to get more directly involved with the node code itself and with the team.

I think there's hope. v2 is actually progressing and is at 45% now.

You have my promise - as long as the biz_classic ship continues sailing, I will either directly contribute to ARK getting trustless swaps or we will fork and create a sidechain that will support trustless swaps *without devaluing the original asset (ARK)*.

Whether or not you choose to trust me is another story. Our discord alone has four devs (including myself and Chang) that are willing to ensure ARK succeeds regardless of whether or not the actual ARK devs do. So if Core v2 fails us, we already have a plan of action to spin off a side chain based on a 1:1 ARK valuation, so your current bags don't become useless if/when we fork.

i've missed out on so many moon missions... guys waht do i do with my 10k ark?

my friend told me to dump my 3k ark for raiblocks when it was 3$ i didnt but bought 500 raiblocks with fiat

can you IMAGINE how butthurt i am right now

lol I already dumped all but 100 my gf insisted we keep because she literally likes being an arkie.

Got in at 80 cents. It was a fun time. I learned a lot about staking from it.

If you guys wanna get into another proof of stake coin, look into COLX.

Every minute you spend working on this will be a waste of your life.

Wait, the way I read your post, makes it sound like the Core Ark devs are doing shit all and the community is doing all the code? is this true??

I'm not doing it for free.

ARK devs are busy working on Core v2 and I'm in touch with fixcrypt regarding Core v1 and a couple other ARK related things.

If we spin off a side chain ARK will benefit but so will we.

FOREVER

NO money
NO job
No crypto

mfw a delegate has to work on the coin because the core devs are retarded
PUMP THIS SHIT SOME ONE I NEED TO DUMP THIS ASAP

>tfw i have actually witnessed with my own eyes how ARK went from 20 cents to 90 cents to 2$ and onwards from there
>people are saying its a shitcoin

Well yes it might have slowed down and its a shitcoin for you if you bought for 7$.

But i remember how it rose to above 1-2$, was refreshing folio every 10 minutes afraid to FOMO in hoping it will stop. But it never did.

And here i am now with 0 ARK

So ARK devs are working and not prodding along as described by others? can you link me to your discord please.

Seems like you and Uncle Chang have been the most positive thing about Ark for a while now. I would’ve sold everything by now it it wasn’t for biz classic.

I put money on this instead of ripple. I hope this really does go somewhere. I'm to scared to sell because if it moons without me I'll eat a hollow point.

Yes, they're working. Here's the discord:

Glad to have your support. We believe in the project, and we believe in the team. We have the resources to directly help ARK so we plan to.

Core v2 is coming early next year but I'm helping roll out some major infrastructure changes in Core v1 soon, hopefully to massively increase network stability and speed. Just because the devs are busy with v2 doesn't mean v1 isn't going to get updates in the meantime.

Here's the discord, I'm retarded.

discord / vck5N

FF2SpKx

Good, new pump and dump group. Join for ez gains.

Its not gonna moon. If you've made a profit, get out now and get in on a new small market cap coin.

can you type something in main chat so I can dm you

Uh sure.

>keep holding those bags for us goy!

I agree with you user...if it wasn’t for Chang and moonman I would of sold my stack along time ago...been with the biz_classic since day one...

Definitely work it over Ripple imo. There's goign to be many moons before the Ark finally takes off but Ripple is not going to be one any more.

If you sell before ArkVM or push button blockchain you don't deserve a lambo

I started voting for another delegate before I realized about the whole biz_classic thing. What benefits does biz_classic actually get from more voters? I still don't understand -why- delegates want people to vote for them.

Stability, and in our case a huge community (we're the largest ARK community outside the official plebbit/slack).

We don't, contrary to popular belief, make more money from it.

Does this give the delegate more "weight" when dealing with the developers too?

Not directly, but having a huge community obviously shows that we're serious. It has helped us be taken seriously by the team.

I will swap my vote over then.

>the community manager never engages
Sounds to me like there might be an opening in the near future.

It just so happens i am available.

>I would’ve sold everything by now it it wasn’t for biz classic.
Me too tbqh.

>Core v2 is coming early next year
Wait what. You're just confused about 2017 ending right?

yes

Thank fuck for that.

classicdelegate.biz/

Is this the biz_classic website?

Yes

You also get free transections if you vote for them

Same

THIS x 100
ARK ACTION POINTS
> Promote (or fire) Travis to enable him to move on and get a new community manager (preferably with bigger tits)
> More engagement with community - like the dev AMA
> Living list of actions that they are working on, if they wont commit to times
> Commitment to defining the coins value prop and working towards establishing it

Good thing it's not pumping, so that i can accumulate it and increase my staking earnings

Ark has literally no use case whatsoever, it does nothing unique and the only potentially useful feature (ARK VM) is utter vaporware but of course deluded arkies will say 'the devs are working hard!' despite there not being a single mention of it in their white paper or a single line of code of it on their github. Oh but according to their advertising it's 55% done. Complete trash

>or a single line of code of it on their github

Are you actually retarded? The majority of their repos are updated DAILY.

Did we end up getting a new whitepaper like you guys wanted yet?

Not yet, they're hiring a proper writer for it I believe.

I just changed my vote to biz_classic. The faucet thing is pretty cool. I have seen some of the biz_classic guys talking on telegram to the devs so good job for keeping them in line.

Glad to have you on board.

Show me the ark VM code they claim is 55% done

Moon Man,

You and Uncle Chang are pretty much the only thing keeping many of in Ark right now. You guys have been absolutely fantastic! I wish everyone involved in the project was as great you both

I have a question however. What is being said (or done) about the non-stop price manipulation? Is the Ark team aware of it at all or do they simply just brush it off as no big deal? This major issue has turned off many people to the project and caused many other diehead Arkies to ditch the project in favor of others ones that are doing similar things. Do you think this is a big issue and who do you think is behind it? Just someone trying to accumulate more? Thanks

Anyone think ArkVM will drop before the summer?

Bump to keep Ark relevant (it's hard I know)

Currently talking to fix (lead ARK dev) but still monitoring the thread.

WE'RE GONNA FUCKING MAKE IT.

EVEN ARKLETS SUCH AS MYSELF.

Ark VM is vaporware, there is zero evidence that it exists

Any nice to know info? I'd join the Discord to get better updates but I have issues with centralized software.

Mostly just talking about upcoming network updates on Core v1.

Moon Man,

Anything being discussed on how to handle the crazy price manipulation? Is the Ark team aware of this major issue and how it is stunting growth and giving competitors in the same space (ICX for one) huge advantages? Thank you

He isnt going to answer you because the whale is on the dev team, aka: abandon ship until a major update makes him stop being a faggot

After that it's too late to get back in though.

How do you avoid price manipulation in any market? What do you expect the team to do?

but you will have made huge gains in the meanwhile

Maybe. If I could predict what would go up every other day I wouldn't be holding anything ever though.

> Show me the ark VM code they claim is 55% done
Obviously not this guy but I also wonder about this?

Please help clarify mr. Moon Man?

I've been a loyal ARKie from the start. I was voting for Biz_Classic before we breached established delegate status. Can someone please, please have mercy and explain to me what ARK does or is supposed to do? What's the function of these coins I'm holding? What's the end goal of the project? Why are these coins I bought at 0.50€ a piece now worth almost 7€ a piece? I don't understand the whitepaper.

It's not shared publicly. For the same reason the biz_classic stack isn't public. ArkVM isn't out yet and I wouldn't put private code public until it's ready for launch.

The end goal that everyone expects is trustless swaps, which *should* come with either ArkVM or the eventual sidechain fork biz_classic creates after ArkVM is out that will utilize ARK.

Moon man, could I get an invite to the discord please?

To clarify, they're probably worried about someone stealing their product before they can properly roll it out and cement it into their own ecosystem. This is common practice, and is a choice, either way isn't mandatory.

UMfYx4

What does that mean? Can't everyone convert coins on Shapeshift already? Don't exchanges exist exactly for that purpose? Why should a swap be "trustless" isn't trust good?

Trustless means you can swap without fear of anyone stealing your coins, and it allows fee competition. This doesn't exist yet except for ERC20 shitcoins on ETH. ARK (or a sidechain of ARK) will bring it to all cryptos.

dumped it all today for req, ven and link you should too

God bless you, Moon Man. You and Chang are a ray of hope in the sea of delusion.

Moon Man,

been wanting to change my vote to you for a while but the fee is way too much to unvote and vote again. Do you also cover this as part of the free network?

We cover the votes, we can't cover the unvote since we can't tell if you're unvoting to vote for us or not (with voting it says you are voting for us).

Make sure you follow the guide so your tx gets into our block:

medium.com/@biz_classic/free-transactions-for-life-guaranteed-4f8dfc33493b

I can go to the discord and mention my address and you can see who I have voted right now. So, if I vote for you with the same address, I had to unvote.

Cheers

so are you guys going to refund all of jarunik's payouts when he puts them all on your node?

Deluded arkie since may.
I'm close to selling my bags.

The point was to sell at $8 you cunts, what are you even doing

He's not a biz_classic voter.

If you come into the discord and it gets into our block, sure, we'll refund after you're voting for us.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ark/
>stagnant
Is this what ADHD trading is like?

yeah, sell at almost atl sats.

FUCKING BRILLIANT YOU CUNT

I literally $5k since I sold a little bit of ARK 4 days ago gambling on shitcoins. I still have 4000 left in my wallet and I'm so tempted to cash it all out to ride the moon missions.
Please someone tell me it's a bad idea and talk me out of doing a stupid thing.

thanks. will do.

is that discord link you posted valid though? its says its invalid.