Did I handle this correctly?

Yes
Unless the other job was better
Then no

yes

Absolutely. Don't stress it user.

This is the stupidest bragging thread I have ever seen

What if the jobs are Walmart and McDonald's

He didn't even say what kind of job so I don't really consider it a brag thread. It was probably between McDonalds and Burger King.

If it was a good job user would already know how to handle it because its normal adult shit. This is clearly a teenager's first job thread and you shouldnt shit on people who dont know better.

yes, and this thread is stupid

Wagecuck

Buy ENG
???
Profit

>getting a job is bragging

Both fine institutions and the backbone of the american economy.

>Not preparing for the massive crypto crash of 2018.

For a bunch of people who supposedly drive Lambos on weekdays and do coke with whites on weekends, you faggots sure do have small egos. Imagine getting this triggered over someone getting a job.

> CEO personally calls me
> leaves sobbing voicemail begging me to come work his deepfryer or his franchise will never make it
>sorry bud. Already got full benefits and a company car clearing the parking lot of carts

>my ID
kek

is jobposting gonna be the next cancer meme

you realise this board is about getting rich via magic meme money and quitting your job

with whores*

And what are you going to do when it all crashes?

>guy who runs company for another job I applied for
>CEO
You do know that not every business is a huge fucking corporation, right user? You're not this assblasted that someone can be desired, right user?

BTC will crash one day but "it all" will not crash.

If you think crypto is going away you should think about it more. Did the internet go away after the "dotcom bubble". It hadnt even barely started

Well sweetie I have been offered only 1 job in the past 24hours and that was only by a regional manager for 350k (I have a math phd btw) so yes honey I am a little salty.

>being salty
>being unemployed
I'm going to go in for a few hours and tinker with some board game rules while swimming in crypto gains from kickstarter bux

No , you didnt bargain yourself for a higher rate and better contract you pajeet, bet you work at mcdonalds anyway.

If i get a call from another potential employer, i look at the contract, say im already earning a higher rate at current job, if they dont employ they can fuck off, if they offer a higher rate i take a copy of the contract to my current employer, ask for a raise, if he rejects, I quit, if not , I get a raise and turn down the other job.

Boom easy payrises bitches, i dont wake up to anything less than 90k a year. Its what its like having a high demand high experience trade qualification and glowing references.