Dominaria spoils

Heres your Dominaria spoilers bro

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0001.jpg (768x1024, 146K)

Opt reprint. Nice FNM promo wizards.

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0002.jpg (720x1280, 93K)

New Legendary creature border.

I guess any new Reprinted Commander is going to cost a lot in Foil with this border.

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0003.jpg (768x1024, 172K)

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0006.jpg (720x1280, 87K)

>"soy"
Classic selesnya. New borders look pretty cool though, looking forward to the new legends.

Attached: dominaria.png (2108x1388, 5.46M)

My asshole already hurts with this insane card. JESUS FUCK

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0007.jpg (900x1600, 164K)

these look sweet, i hope this isn''t just limited cards, i'd buy a booster box

I am happy that they chose a small more subtle change for legendary card borders.

>they're reprinting mana dorks in standard

Zhalfir Void

Land

When ~ Etb Scry 1

(T) Add {c}.

Is this playable in any deck, untapped scryland seems like something that could be useful?

I dunno, first thing I thought when I saw the legendary frame was that the printer had spilled ink or something.

>every single human is black

Really makes you think

Attached: aged_wb20130924085646588228.png (361x361, 213K)

Sisay got BLACKED

All the two of them, one of which is a direct descendant from a black character? And that is if you don't count Elves which are pale skinned

Theres only 1 black human and it happens to be Sisay's relative which is a black pirate.

Really makes you think.

You mean the single elf we can see the color of ? I Also, of you really want to count non humans, that djinn is a nigger too.

There's also Teferi who's been black since the 90s in the art of Opt.

Well, Teferi’s homeland was literally “WE WUZ WIZURDS AN SHIET”

So expect a LOT of blacks

that guy on the opt art is definitely 56% white

What colour do you want a middle eastern mythical being to be? Also, look at the lighting. Also, you're an idiot.

>elf
>human

Attached: 1520004672225.webm (1724x717, 270K)

What shock that Zhalfiris and decendants of them are dark skinned, SJWs traveling back in time to nigger up your game.

Attached: sisay.jpg (480x680, 160K)

I hope she's just black and not a nigger like Samut.

la criatura...

>Not liking Jamuraa

I almost regret not buying a case, then i see that these are FNM foils and not the foil that you get from packs.

New legendary frame looks nice. Distinctive without being distracting.

So does this mean they've abandoned the idea of foil tokens for FNM promos?

Yes, they anounced that a while ago.

>Nu-Wizards is pro-black
>Meanwhile Old-Wizards

Attached: brb-21-disruptive-student.png (745x1040, 1.68M)

They already said there going back to regular FNM promo’s a few months ago while at the same time saying it had nothing to do with hownshit FNM tokens were

Nah. They said they got lot of feedback from the promo tokens. Which translates to "We got our social media bashed endlessly with angry people" so they changed it back.

It was absolutely clear NO ONE liked the idea of promo tokens.

This is literally baby Teferi

Changing it to tokens is probably one of the stupidest idea they ever have. I don't need to 'test the waters' to know it will be universally hated. People have been angry about alt art promos being useless shit and now instead of making alt arts of useful shits, they even degrade it further into not even a magic card.

Translations of these?

>5/6 djinn for 3U
Yes please. Mono blue djinni deck gonna be fun to pilot. The UUU djinn already looked good.

Also
>at least 50% of every MTG spoiler thread from here unto infinity will be complaining about black and female character art
/pol/ was a mistake. They can't just stay in the containment board can they?

Oscar de la Hoya can't be blocked by creature power 2 or less.

bruh that Shanna is ugly as sin and i'm sure she won't be the only fugly ass nignog

That's pretty much the only art of sisay being that darkly skinned.

I'd have preferred them doing a more mediterranean/indian look for her successor. But I guess we'll see what the non-promo art looks like.

>muh SJW's
Kek. This shit has been happening for decades. Teferi and Sisay themselves were diversity tokens.

I'm just glad that there wasn't a Veeky Forums when Mirage came out.

Soothsaying and i know only because i love this card so much. Anyway you're right though, Sisay was mostly drawn light brownish instead of straight black.

>paying money for shit cardboard with shit people on it
I hope you don't plan on doing that, user.

>every human is a nigger
>every removal show a whitey male getting killer since 5 editions

really activate your pineal gland

Attached: iceberg.jpg (469x397, 84K)

killed*

I'm getting REALLY sick of seeing Spanish everywhere

this again?

Attached: 1518969716312.png (1550x538, 317K)

Looks pretty dark to me.

Attached: 400294-Fatal+Push.jpg (500x378, 59K)

BIG
FAT
GREEN
7/7
WURM
BREASTS

There needs to be like, 500% more wurm in every set.

>based Randy Gallegos drop the redpills

Attached: 1510608867762.png (640x550, 231K)

>middle eastern
>Elves
????

>they
>Implying

the djinn you idiot

Unironicly both of these posts

>5/4 with a great effect for GGG.

What the fuck.

not rly, amerimutt at best.

>Same set as Llanowar elves
Mono-Green Hype

>t. plebbitor

you have to go back

>turn 2 5/4 that can't be blocked by weenies or bears
The elves will rise.

>he never heard of Leatherback Baloth and Green Stompy deck

>the wind whispers "come home", yet I cannot

Goddamit, I came for spoilers, not for feels

>R&D team show its total retardness once again.
Is this the futur T2 ban spoiler season ?

it's ggg

it's a dumb card but you can't cast it in a good deck

Leatherback Baloth has 4 power and can be chump blocked. It's pretty different. Not to mention it's an elf, so whatever tribal support you might scrounge up will benefit it. Beasts aren't nearly as synergistic as elves are.

you clearly are a brainlet sir. the op shit is obviously the non-blocking clause, plus gaining one power... it's have nothing in common with baloth in term of power scale, you can trade a gurmag, a reality smasher and kill tasigur, can you do so with your baloth ?

Attached: 1518478062576.png (645x729, 75K)

>t1 forest llanowar elves pass
>t2 forest big elf

Doesn’t seem that hard

>you can't cast it in a good deck
this is a retarded sentence, good decks are created by new cards

Can we speculate on the time it will be legal in standard before being banhammered ?
I bet on 2 months.

>he's literally riding a baloth as a mount
They knew what they were doing.

>Green Stompy, a budget, sub-tier 3 deck, gets a good card for the first time since Tarkir block
>"BOO HOO HOW OVERPOWERED!"

My turn 2, eat black removal from OP post, pass

I'm not saying it's overpowered. I'm cheerful for it. I think monogreen should have fun toys too.

Attached: 1520619497861.png (303x353, 257K)

>sub-tier 3 deck
you clearly don't know what you are speaking about, or you don't know how to build the deck

I was mostly talking about ability to cast, not about removal or viability because of it. That said, there may be enough removal in the format to combat it, but only time will tell

>Dies to removal

Good to see Veeky Forums is shit as always.

Looks more like a kavu

stfu retard

>he spent his removal on my T2 creature
Thanks for the win.

llanowar knights ride kavu

Oh shit you're right. It's been so long since we've seen a green Kavu that I forgot that they look like gangly baloths in the first place. Like all of the kavus over the last decade were red.

the only thing I'm really excited about with dominaria is the fact that we're probably getting more kavu

>yfw they're trans-species kavu who identify as baloths and get landfall when they become monstrous

Kavu have 6 legs, that is the best way to see.

>le dies to removal xd

Neck yourself.

what about landwhale when they become monstruous?

Attached: 1507929880443.png (710x577, 30K)

>getting hype for Comandaria

are you racist user ?

Looks like the art direction is now the same as the old sets, but with higher digital quality finish.

Is MTG saved? Have they finally stopped pandering to the nu-male crowd from Dominaria onwards? Is Dominaria /our set/?

Attached: TZ0Mr1J.png (265x370, 152K)

Attached: IMG-20180321-WA0014.jpg (265x370, 38K)

Now I'm more upset than ever that we'll never get the Magic Online Candelabra of Tawnos.

Huh...that's an interesting way of doing it. Could be kinda cool but due to the entire set working on a legendary theme it's not likely to be as it could be unless some colour combos don't care much about them, which I doubt.

>Magali Villeneuve
When will they stop hiring her? All her works looks like plastic figures.

*blocks Urza's path*

Attached: image.jpg (312x445, 72K)

>the entire set working on a legendary theme
The theme is actually history. Legend matters is just a subtheme that ties into the larger theme of historic things.

wow
like... wow, this is the kind of shit i want to see more often. I love the design of this card, it would have been so neat without this land clause. But still it's pretty cool, i wonder if it will see some play in eternal formats.

Attached: 1518982703699.jpg (778x512, 45K)

not bad, not bad at all actually, anything in mind who could combo with this guys ?

I want to see the artifact art. Brown borders back please.

Is that the activation of the Sylex?