Left or right, Veeky Forums?

left or right, Veeky Forums?

Attached: 1521580825841.jpg (639x497, 57K)

Die in a fire.

Well the oni won't like me and I won't like the vampire.

So neither, I guess.

Kill them both, then OP.

Attached: welcomke to 4chan.jpg (294x313, 55K)

I do miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums

Thanks for asking

right
anyone who says otherwise is lying or into femdom

Left. I'll just teach her the magic of anime and video games. It's harder to teach someone to become rich, dominant and successful.

Vampire. Oni are for weeb faggots

Emotional intimacy and availability and respect is far more important than a pretence of success of productivity.
Lazy vamp gf for sure.

>Posting a CYOA in Veeky Forums
>It's in the wrong thread

Oni, I prefer manga and minis to anime and vidya anyways.

what do you even do with minis? always seemed like a waste of money and space to me

Mostly get angry at game's workshop, but painting them is relaxing.

>tfw i am the lazy vampire gf but without the weed
>I even regularly sleep during the day
;_;

Everything about the Go-Getter Oni is perfect, except "video games and anime are for children". I guess I could accept it if she's simply not into it, but shaming me for my hobbies... as great as it is, that might be a dealbreaker. It also makes me wonder what she does for fun, just watch non-animated shows on Netflix or something? That's something that doesn't appeal to me at all. Though if she's willing to compromise with my Chinese girl cartoons, I'm willing to compromise on her 'gritty and mature' Netflix shows.

As for the lazy vampire GF, she's alright. I don't like her being a stoner at all, that's another dealbreaker for me. Other than that she's a nice gf to hang out with, I guess. Though there's not much more you can do with her than hang out (especially if we assume she's the kind of vampire that melts in the sun rather than sparkling like a homo).

All in all I'd opt for the Oni, who's perfect except for one glaring flaw.

Also, I can't be the only one who thinks she looks like Takizawa-san, right?

Attached: 5a0c455e42f85[1].jpg (1129x1600, 272K)

I am into femdom and I would probably still say right

>both weebs
Neither, fuck anime.

Attached: 1514172526695.jpg (413x717, 43K)

are you single?

gonna bet 20 bucks she's a lesbian

>picking a drug user with no ambitions

"she"

>my previous roommate was such a lazy piece of shit I get viscerally angry if anyone so much as skips their turn to do a chore

I'll take anyone who can even remotely take care of themselves thanks.

Attached: images (2).jpg (443x332, 12K)

Left. I will sell my soul to be with mommy.

Sounds like you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

>Right
Too lazy to do her chores
>Left
You're the wife now

Attached: ev02a.jpg (800x767, 137K)

>Draw western devil
>Be weebtard
>Call it oni
None, its shit.

Smite them both and return to my temple.

Right. While left and I would probably work together fine (unless she's HR or something fucking dumb) we wouldn't get along at home.

Right better be a masochist

>You're the wife now
... Fuck it, the embarrassment of wearing the dress is nothing compared to having to do the dishes one more time when it's not my FUCKING TURN

Attached: unnamed (1).gif (320x240, 1.39M)

I think you misunderstand. It's not about wearing a dress or pants. When you're the wife, every turn is your turn.

Attached: 019[1].png (985x1400, 367K)

I mean, my girlfriend right now is pretty much the vampire minus being a bloodsucking fiend, so I guess I gotta try something new with demon sugar momma, right?

>doing it in turns
Your fault desu. Everyone does their own dishes, you make the mess you clean it

Pure, unbridled autism

I want to be a stay-at-home husband but I earn a lot more than my gf and we would starve with just her income.

>my girlfriend right now is pretty much the vampire
I'm so sorry.

Neither, I can do better.

No can do, pride and all that nonsense I'm afraid.

This user gets it, both are get options but the weed is such a deal breaker. As for the Oni I don’t care about the anime, but I have issue if she views my card game and Warhammer night with the guys as childish. Especially since I an trying to design my own game right now.

why would anyone ever want any kind of GF other than a lazy vampire GF

that's the dream, right there

>warhamner
You deserve to be shamed.

Left if there is no butt play or ball stomping. I... have my limits.

>butt play
Not a fan of it either, but there's a big difference between a dragon dildo and a finger. I doubt the latter would be severe enough to be a dealbreaker.

Attached: 1517853187068.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

You'll get bored pretty quick user.

The vampire is the true man's choice, and here's why:
>Being submissive, she will never undermine your authority as the head of the household
>Providing for her makes you fulfill your biological imperative as a man
>Oni would undermine both your authority and you pride
>Even if unintended, the power dynamic with the Oni would lead to bitter resentment after a while

Now there is one downside to the Vampire Gf and that's that you probably can't have children with her. Still it's better than half-demon children, who will be as disobedient as their mother.

That being said, a vampire that lazy is either a caitiff or a malkavian, and one of those options means there's a chance she's enough of a thin-blood to actually have children.

>Weed
No girl that smokes weed is worth having a relationship with.

Also, I think that Oni GF would soften her thoughts on Vidya/Anime if shown the possibilities of profit from them.

Clearly Oni is the better choice.

>Welcome to my life up to this point

The one on the right is fine so long as she has a stable job. If I wanted a freeloader then I'd get a cat.

Yes, but you're forgetting that the vampire is submissive to your will. If you make it clear that she's to stop smoking weed, she will.

It pains me that there are people who unironically want this.
In other words, it pains me that NEETs exist.

Oni ain't wrong

Hmm, you make a fair and interesting point user. Maybe it isn't so clear which is better...

Left
>Into my fetish and has a job
>Won't support my hobbies
>Will motivate me and support me to open my own business I've always wanted

Right
>My temperament
>No job
>Likes snacks and shit
>Likes vidya
>sadly smokes weed

I choose neither. Both are shit tbqh OP.

If I may play the devil's advocate kill me oni don't have the same moral implication as demons do.

Attached: 1476731514314.png (3371x4471, 2.42M)

My GF is like that too, except literally blood sucking (and I have the scars to prove it).

Let's face it, we'd all pick Tio.

Depends on how mean the oni is with the domination. Gentle femdom? Hell yeah, I'll be the stay at home husband.