Age of Sigmar General /aosg/

Rattos crew

Previous Thread : New Books have been added

Please stop shitting up the thread with politics, memes, and race-baiting
Do not respond to bait, hide, report, and Party on dudes (And dudettes)

>A Traveller's Guide to the Mortal Realms
youtube.com/watch?v=uU8HM3OuThk

>Malign Portents: Behind the Scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=nUCtBuKs_co

>Resources
pastebin.com/cPgyVjT6 (embed)

> Core rules
games-workshop.com/en-US/Warhammer-Age-of-Sigmar-Rules

>General's Handbook 2017
mega.nz/#!C5BSgTDK!Sx74f87D86frlU0NZ1XKyGP0WEgar52X1Hatj1OA5y0

>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
When do you expect another Skaven related release? How many years will we have to wait for non-pestilens stuff?
Elaborate.

Attached: 20205c9a171af43535959b590ec2e503.png (1558x1246, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself furfag

I want more Skyre stuff and I want it now!
Also want an RPG where I can play as a Warlock Engineer already but I'm a forever DM.

Attached: Warlock_Engineer.png (688x534, 669K)

First for the mighty moonclan

Attached: merchantmoonclan.png (719x771, 113K)

Second for Dispossessed superpower 2020!

First for female Gray Seer transformation smut

Is the new Mushroom Shaman any good? Moonclan are the only Destruction faction that interests me and I have the old Skull Pass stuff from Fantasy, but I'd like more AOS-specific stuff.

>discussing legitimate faction is being a furfag
user, are you retarded?

This rat gets it! Plastic Acolytes when?

>Posting furfag fanart.

WFRP 2e has a sourcebook for Skaven, but a forever DM situation when you want to play is pretty shitty.

He is good in small lists like 1000pts or less, so long as you hide him behind terrain.

In 2000pts he is useful as a second shaman for mystic shield spam, not as your general.

Destruction already has 2 cheapo 80 point wizard options. If you're not using the Malign Meme Campaign Book just use one of those war scrolls with the model instead.

He's really good if you play with the malign portent rules

Isn't that offical art?

I know it's a dream within a dream, but I'd love a customisable Warlock Engineer kit, similar to the Chaos Lords and stuff.
Just more customisable shit for Skaven in general, keep their rank and file whatever, but the amount of variety you could give to the higher ups in any of the four great clans is incredible.
And better looking Stormvermin.
Even worse is the fact that I'm the only one in my friend group that's into WHFB/AoS, everyone else is either into 40k or meh on the franchise.

Attached: veche_by_baklaher-daqy3vg.jpg (2172x1000, 1.08M)

The south coast GT in the UK is using some sort of Malign Portents matched play scenario for 2 of its games... any tips?

>only GW official art is allowed
again, are you retarded?

nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

Reposting for that other user, if we ever get pdf versions of the gran alliance books I'll knock up some better ones.
Print em off, laminate them and put a sticker over the khaine page number logo if it really matters to you.

Attached: cauldron chariot.png (882x806, 653K)

>customizable grey seer kit
Please GW.

>there will never be a beastfolk race that doesn't get plagued by furfags
for fuck's sake

Attached: 6d371aa36de5a507a51065296f043939.png (402x868, 876K)

>better looking Stormvermin.
please GW

>there will never be a beastfolk race that doesn't have NPC tier rules and is forgotten 2 weeks after it's made

That is the real issue.

I feel that, I just shook down my local guard player for all his hand grenades, and glued them to my Skaven clan rats. Wish that one 3rd party seller still did gasmask heads

>ONLY MUH OFFICIAL ART ALLOWED
>REEEEEEEEEEE
Why do you give so much shit about a picture, just discuss the fucking faction ffs

CLICK CLACK
CLICK CLACK

That is some cute art

fanart =/= furfag art

furfag art not allowed

now kill yourself, horsefucker

I repeat: kill yourself, horsefucker

Get a lot of practice games with the portents, they are really gamechanging

>ONLY MUH OFFICIAL ART
never said that

just don't post furfaggotry you brainlet

Attached: alexander-griggs-burr-theskitteringmarch.jpg (1920x1529, 895K)

maybe if you like raping dogs

kill
your
self
furfag

retard, put on a trip so i can filter you

You know art is bad when the vidya games better represent a faction aesthetically (vermintide 2)

Preview for fishelves today yes or no lads?

Hope so, I'm planning on pilfering some bitz for my Sea-faring Death Guard army.

Nah, wait a day, Adepticon should have them showed off

I didn't tell you to answer, fuckface, I told you to kill yourself, now get to it.

God I hope Forge World reveal some AoS stuff at Adepticon today. Jesus fuck

when

Quick shout out for quality content, thanks user.
Someone with more initiative should probably add it to the OP pastebin

Attached: 0139EDC1-906D-47E6-B7FD-F47EEB9C3288.jpg (400x513, 38K)

make me, you shitposting fag

When?

That IS some sick ass art

it's great, too bad we have literal autists in the thread who love to shitpost about irrelevant stuff

Off to a great start, lads.

Sorry but I have no power over spergs bro

>We’ve got what is quite possibly the biggest and best Studio Preview ever planned for AdeptiCon – and last year, we announced the new edition of Warhammer 40,000!

>To make sure you don’t miss out, we’ll be wrapping up the Studio Preview on Facebook Live on Wednesday at 9:00 pm (US Central Time). Make sure to like the Warhammer TV Facebook page to check it out.

What are they going to reveal today?

Attached: LO.jpg (1000x1026, 135K)

>What are they going to reveal today?
Eternalcast Eternals

you could not post furfag fanart for starters
as the global rules demand in the first place

AoS 2, if the rumors are to be believed.

Oh heck, it's A reveal on the AoS RPG system, the new Deepkin army, and a community vote on the next legacy army they update

Isn't all beastkin art that by definition?

The newly painted mascot of the warhammer social pages: a fish headed gor

it's just Skaven fanart dude, i don't see anything wrong with it

>into 40k or meh on the franchise
That sucks man. I'd love to play a Skaven game again myself, last time it was just a one shot and I think it ended miserably for all of us but we did blame our boat capsizing on the one of our group that died when it happened.

at least idoneth

maybe also AOS 2.0 with new nighthaunt models

Between VT2, TW2, and all the art from the past couple threads, I've completely renewed my hype around Skaven. These dudes are dope as fukk.
Just give me soup options and more quality plastics and I'm IN

Attached: 99060206094_IkitClawNEW01.jpg (920x950, 79K)

I'd actually kinda like that

Obviously fake, GW wouldn't give a legacy NPC army like beastmen any attention let alone make them their mascot.

beastkin is
beastfolk isn't

Attached: david-escribano-herrero-cover-f2.jpg (1920x2495, 1.28M)

give me anything non-pestilens and i am good to go, please, WHERE'S MUH BATTLETOME, WHERE'S MUH MODELS

Soon

I kinda feel like they are though?

it's actually a friendly mutant living at sigmar's court

So you are basically ostracizing OP because you don't like the art he posted.
Makes a lot of sense

Well this thread is off to a great start. How about we unfuck it by telling me about /yourdudes/?

/mydudes/ are an army of noble knights and their loyal men, who hail from the realm of ghur. They do not follow Sigmar, instead following the great goddess of beasts (wonder who that could be...).
They greqtly revere the sacred and mystical beasts of the realm, which they ride to battle on, and see themselves as the defenders and true inheritors of Ghur.
They believe it is their duty to defend the realm and its beasts from the likes of savage orks, rampaging chaos warbands, undead legions and even celestial starhosts alike.
For Ghur is their birthright, and inly by fulfilling it will they appease their Lady.
Also I watched Princess Mononoke yesterday, which kinda inspired my fluff a bit desu

Anyway, anons, who are /yourdudes/?

Attached: F782679E-2EB3-4FCA-89C1-EB2FC0A77304.jpg (600x426, 75K)

no, they aren't, apply yourself

Attached: Red-Blue_spectrum.jpg (1200x500, 69K)

all beast races are furfaggotry, get over yourself

Woah user, simmer down, I have a Beastman army, can you give me reasons why not?

what the fuck is the difference between the two?

Attached: 617CC69D-1321-4CDE-A205-BE4EB0CA8E98.png (500x549, 126K)

no difference, he doesn't want to be branded a furfag by playing Seraphon is all

They need to buff Stormvermin. For matched play a full 40 is fucking 500 points while Clanrats of 40 are 270 or something like that.

Yeesh! Why are they so expensive? I've never actually used them (Skyre player)

>community vote legacy army updated

If only that could be true... They should do this and stop being retarded soycast fags

Skaven Vs Chorfs starter set when?

Attached: D076ACC9-DC57-43E0-9FA6-7D9B509BA80C.jpg (624x300, 108K)

My dudes are seraphon living in a free city in a vast jungle in ghur. They live together with humans and Aelves who follow the seraphon religion. Basically giant magic Aztec city. The lizardmen are very fond of the human and aelf women.

>The lizardmen are very fond of the human and aelf women.
You mean, they fuck

Believable!

...but how does playing a type of army make you a furfag?

Skaven players play skaven because they like hordes of cowardly rats and mad scientists.

Seraphon players play Seraphon because dinosaurs are fucking cool.

Beastmen player play beastmen because they like to suffer and lose every game. [spoilers]Just kidding, its because an mythical army of Minotaurs and Goatmen sounds like a pretty fucking rad greek inspired theme[/spoiler]

when the content is the same but the composition is different, the two things are different

or a living person would be the same as a dead person, or two people fighting would be the same as two people having homosex

Attached: 1521145776275.jpg (690x388, 197K)

I'm considering just not going. I hate it when TOs get above their station and change shit too much. The Matched Play scenarios in the handbook are fine as-is.

Attached: c.jpg (800x450, 52K)

it doesn't there are just few spergs here who can't get over themselves and shit up the thread with their whining

Without the spawning pools radical measures had to be taken.

/mydudes/ are led by a Necrotect's spirit who inhabits an awakened Necrosphinx (read: Counts-As Arkahn the Black) and the last few remaining war statuaries from a tomb that somehow survived the cataclysm that sundered The-World-That-Was (read: converted Morghasts). The Royal Tomb Guard (Read: A fuck ton of Tomb Guard I'm playing as normal skellingtons) and a host of Necromancers follow behind, but they're just sort of there at the moment as I think of better head canon.

They search for a golden-bodied Settra, believing him to be still kicking daemon ass somewhere in the Realms.They hope that once they find him, they too will get golden, daemon ass-kicking bodies.

Also, fuck Nagash.

malign portents is super fun though

it makes aos a better competitive game than 40k

Attached: 1D163D71-D233-45CC-B380-C745B03816C8.png (1136x640, 1.74M)

both beasts on your picture are animal-folk.
That's the criteria for furfaggotry, animals.
Not the fucking style they are drawn in.
Anyway fuck off, discuss the game and not the fucking furfaggotry

>both sides claim victory
I love it.

yeah this is what this board does best, innovate stuff. good work anons. some real gems on here amongst the shit-talking (which I also enjoy desu).

This desu, I play Skaven because ray guns, back stabbing, and Stimpy and The Brain was a fun show. Besides The only furry I know that plays AoS plays Stormcast, because he likes their mounted cavalry units

I can jerk off to both of those, user and I rather fantasize about forcey-funtimes involving the one on the right.

>My dudes are seraphon living in a free city in a vast jungle....
Oh, cool shit user. Tell me more!

>... are very fond of the human and aelf women.
Fuck

You

Attached: 701DEB1F-1908-4EC0-8D93-8B0E4561D8FA.jpg (740x416, 98K)

It’s why I wish FW would get off their asses and make a god damn Chorf Battletome already. Or hope that GW makes a new variant of them in plastic

why then can you post one but you can get banned for the other?
protip: they aren't the same; style is a differentiating factor to distinguish between furfaggotry and other antropomorhed animals.

I'm on board

Pinky and the Brain, user. You must also be thinking of Ren and Stimpy, but Stimpy was a weird, fat cat.

Fuck, sorry, I'm still waking up