This is one of the best opportunities this year

This is one of the best opportunities this year.

It's literally a CHAINLINK KILLER.

Yes, I know. You love ChainLink. And yes I know about the peer-reviewed white paper from Ari Juels.

But what if I told you that someone has already built a system that does what ChainLink wants to do, but their system is already up and running. That you can already use and create dApps on their platform.

What if I told you this is the first ICO on Stellar Lumens?

A ChainLink that works today + XLM first ICO => money

If you are anything like me, that is what is most important, to set yourself up for a prosperous life.

so tell me user - is mobius platform agnostic? And don't fucking lie

How to buy ?

lol you gonna fall for this shit? When Chainlink can literally middleware any fucking blockchain but mobius can't? Get a brain fucktard needing to be spoonfed

does chainlink even work

Literally pajeetcoin

Nice aggression marine! we need to stick it to these infidels

Epic opportunity. But minimum investment after getting whitelisted is 20k. If you dont have the money leave, if you do, consider.

nah man, SWIFT just got them to complete their PoC for bond payments because SWIFT like to use vaporware for their shit you know?

>It's literally a CHAINLINK KILLER.
No, that would be chainlink

Watch an interview with the founder, even if it's a good idea I would never invest in such a man

Why are you shilling them on something they can't buy?

Nobody here will get it until they see what it does on an exchange.

a Stanford PhD.. he must be a dumbass right?

pajeet team
no thanks

There's a billion pajeets? A couple of them are bound to be very talented.

This guy seems to be one of them.

you can throw 2 BTC at it right now

This means shit. A PhD doesn’t make a good businessman.

maybe
personally i just invest in white male dominant teams
and it's going good so far
thinking about it
crypto could be white supremacy after all

He has a very good business sense. Interacted with him during the presale and he's well-versed in business like interaction with people.

This can be seen in the way he's been interacting with the public in general.

and back to /pol you go you fucking degenerate

Your just doing the thing people who have to do major shit in the real world do.

You fucking retard what does this shit has anything to do with smart oracles you fucking noob? How thr fuck can you compare different project to Chainlink you imbecil.

they create an API for interacting with smart contracts through oracles. they do the same thing + they also have a marketplace

fukc i was thinking puting 100xlms in for quck 10x

How do I make my own coins? It sounds easy as fuck and because everyone buys memecoins it's an easy way to get rich quick

yea its easy as fuck but if you have to ask here its not for you

Though they'd sold out tier 5?

If not my bad.

Veeky Forums:

If you have the means and this thing is still open do not miss it

Hello,

Please read up a bit. Then please kill yourself so as to not pollute our collective genepool with any more iterations of you.

Thank you,

Humanity

why does this shit make you show and id? is that sketch. Are this pajeets just creating a data base to sell off on the darkweb for ID theft?

A Pajeet will have to roll up his sleeves and do the job of the notorious narcissist and promise-monger Sergiey

Let that sink in.

Probably. Phd is usually a shit roi.

Yes. I'll never dox myself to chase some pajeet shitcoin.