What is your party's theme song?

What is your party's theme song?

Attached: CJj6E0P.jpg (2306x1440, 2.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gU3fCXKr_-U
youtu.be/iFRa0KZsGhc
youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bvMlfmTm4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYKekg61EGw
youtube.com/watch?v=QY24kaR8yOg
youtube.com/watch?v=w3KoqYYH2uk
youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY
youtube.com/watch?v=lEti8uugFSE
youtube.com/watch?v=6SLzZlSZg-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=grF717fy79w
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKLGX9-_4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=RYTqq02gZIo
youtube.com/watch?v=QeXpYee5UhM
youtube.com/watch?v=d5P5Tz3VH94
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
youtube.com/watch?v=IYaRQKF0mpk
youtu.be/IkDhL3c3_io
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LhHHTqj2I
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
youtube.com/watch?v=lAg6IZc_uuU
youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA
youtube.com/watch?v=ckwq6zcqYM8
youtube.com/watch?v=VOIST64wocQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VWH9iwtl9Q4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=gU3fCXKr_-U

Attached: 171260.png (448x628, 346K)

My character started playing this in the bar once where we set up an ambush. Fair to say it became our MO afterwards.
youtu.be/iFRa0KZsGhc

Attached: 1519906710206.gif (294x266, 593K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7bvMlfmTm4

Fitting, seeing as they're currently working to overthrow a fascist dictatorship.

Kill yourself cuck.

Camarilla edition.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYKekg61EGw

youtube.com/watch?v=QY24kaR8yOg

youtube.com/watch?v=w3KoqYYH2uk

Attached: Pike & Shot Captain.jpg (1000x1206, 208K)

youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE
Everyone in the party knows the words to this

I agree with this post.

Seeing our level of success and how the GM loves to humiliate us:
youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

>they don't want to end fascism

Attached: HTTP296cmVwb3J0LmNvbS9mb3J1bS9pbWFnZXMvc2lsaG91ZXR0ZS9jYXJ0b29uL0Z1dHVyYW1hL0JlbmRlcnNCaWdTY29yZS9hb (200x250, 40K)

You first, redditor.

Sounds like a good campaign, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY

Happy to see these guys gain some traction.

You can't kill that which has no life.

youtube.com/watch?v=lEti8uugFSE
This. It's also the kind of tone and style that I've been trying to capture in my game.

Attached: Ff4cast.jpg (1440x1080, 1.04M)

bruh look at this dude

Attached: Untitled.png (397x506, 401K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6SLzZlSZg-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=grF717fy79w

Attached: female_outlaw_by_mrdream-d8ho23z.jpg (946x1280, 869K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UYKLGX9-_4Y

Attached: Kiril.jpg (1022x524, 188K)

Surely i know mine
youtube.com/watch?v=RYTqq02gZIo

You, sir, know what's up.
I have this on my speed play, every session

Attached: the glint of gold.jpg (200x222, 7K)

Man, I feel you. FFIV has such great characters, each with their own little arc. I'm really glad I played this when I younger and just more receptive to the grand feel of the journey that this game invokes.

youtube.com/watch?v=QeXpYee5UhM

trying to control a bunch of murder hobo players...

Attached: 1516842671981.jpg (1508x1493, 437K)

youtube.com/watch?v=d5P5Tz3VH94

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
After several instances of time travel, enlisting an efreet as a manservant, burning down a bar, traveling to a city of skeletons in the sewer, assassinating Charlemagne, adopting a kraken, starting a gang war, leading an elven revolution from the tyranny of Santa, creating the Elephant, and finally finishing the campaign by fighting our way through an extradimensional wizard's tower filled with ruined experiments and former villains, culminating in fighting the monstrous form of an elder god extruding its way into reality through a hive mind of wizards via high explosives, the song is entirely an in joke at this point.

I'm gonna miss the fuck out of this game.

Attached: Wizards.png (200x233, 10K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IYaRQKF0mpk
Former Republic Commando unit recruited to the Rebellion who go in and take care of the dirty jobs with low chance at survival. As long as one trooper made it out, the campaign continued, the company getting reconstituted (rolled new characters) until the entire squad was inevitably KIA

Last line up
Val (Very Annoying Lieutenant)
Butcher
Vibro
Bacta (often called Baka by weeb)
Tin Man

Attached: 1513205086128.jpg (172x293, 15K)

>youtu.be/IkDhL3c3_io
What I think of every time. Currently in an underdark campaign and we’ve had 3 PC deaths by level 5. It’s only going to keep getting worse, in a good way

Attached: E6C9A419-6E51-4775-8FBD-5A1758D25185.jpg (313x331, 47K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-LhHHTqj2I
Silly band of Neutral Mercs trying to con, steal, and dungeon run their way to fortunes with an incredibly determined, justice-driven Half-Orc paladin always on their tail.

Attached: lupin III stirring a cup.gif (500x281, 781K)

Liberty Bell March.

not the party's theme song, but the theme for my next campaign arc involving multiple parties of characters.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

one of those parties does have a theme already, the party is a bunch of masked vigilante-types in the big megalopolis (metropolis-region).
>youtube.com/watch?v=lAg6IZc_uuU

the big upcoming story arc involves the forces of a legendary lich working for their master.
The lich's plan involves using little girls who are Shadow Sorcerers to open portals between the Shadowfell and the Material Plane.
These shadow sorcerers are like Eleven from Stranger Things meets Elektra from the netflix Daredevil/Defenders/The Hand.

The story brings the players to an event that is likely to play-out something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=YOooJW5SSDA

youtube.com/watch?v=ckwq6zcqYM8

Would love to see if anyone can guess what our campaign is about based on this song and this image.

Attached: EXACTLYWHATIWANT.jpg (1525x1075, 306K)

disco conquistadors?
or should I say
Disconquistadors?

Attached: clue.jpg (480x360, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VOIST64wocQ

We're shadowrunners working with Dunkelzahn to escape an alternate reality where vampires became the megacorp leaders instead of dragons. Dunkelzahn's master plan involves crashing the economy so we can buy the materials for a gate generator for a pittance.

We are an elite 4 man team whose sole purpose for existing is to keep the world in a perpetual state of war and starvation to slow the advances of technology on behalf of the church which while outwardly is very opposed to the war and neutral in terms of politics is pulling a lot of strings behind the scene.

We specialize in the elimination of VIP targets, the sabotage of vital resources, false flag operations, and counter intelligence.

>youtube.com/watch?v=VWH9iwtl9Q4
A party for Monster of the Week that takes place in the 90s that consists of an Alligator-man, a teenaged chick, a guitar player in a garage band, a rich French big game hunter, and a NEET weaboo wizard. It is as much of a fucking Saturday morning cartoon as you think it is.