Yugioh general

continued from:

Attached: 1511334717847.jpg (495x720, 229K)

Attached: 1521510229773.png (1439x2093, 3.73M)

Semen Sorceress

If a thread can't get 20 posts, it's time for a break user. Let it lay down for a while.

This place is worst than /dng/ because most yugioh players are there, so this place only gets people that don't know /dng/ exists.

It also suffers from /dng/'s main problem, no one plays. /dng/ got rid of all the tripfags. Those tripfags were the people that hosted games on Dueling Book and Ygopro.

I've started to fuck around with duel links a bit, but I'm stuck at stabe 5 because Tea won't show up. Is there some way to trigger her or what?

>/dng/
>ygopro
What if you don't give a fuck about playing online games?

Technically /dng/ doesn't even play TCG. This a ghetto for English-speaking OCG players. The people there are pretty much completely useless for the real card game.

go to the gate

first for handtraps

Attached: 1507721388445.png (2000x2000, 1.57M)

can i mystical refpanel a pot of duality and special summon afterward?

Who are the best and worst yugitubers Veeky Forums?

They're all the worse

Best: rank10
Worst: dzeef

every yugituber is the worst

go to bed rata

Can anyone recommend me a solid deck under 30 dollars?

what's wrong with dzeef?

His videos are unedited crap that it feels like he pumps out in like fifteen minutes every day.

He makes OK points but he rambles like crazy and his titles are clickbaity AF sometimes.

I mean sure you could have titles that video "my commenters are all fucking retarded except the ones that aren't" but that probably wouldn't have gotten as many views as "double summon is broken".

abc

>Archived at 13 posts
The absolute STATE of Yugioh! Us MagicCHADS are the kings of Veeky Forums, don't forget it threadlets!

Attached: 1480667911975.jpg (620x700, 53K)

That's fine, at least yugioh can be discussed in 6 other boards.

Why wouldn't you care? It lets you test decks before you buy them.

They play TCG Imaginary.

I wish he'd make more videos about the old structure decks, those were comfy

Rank10 is lit

Rata is disgusting furry

You can like the content someone puts out on youtube, without supporting their other hobbies

Not even OCG imaginary online format

> Abandon ygo play vanguard
We are getting rebooted, it's the perfect chance

Attached: G-TD10-003EN-RRR.png (548x800, 1.04M)

what is the most /m/ deck in Yugioh that can actually do well?

ABCs are in the meta right now.