Litecoin

What's going on with out silver bullet?

Is it done forever? Good time to buy the dip?

Been buying up while its under $240. mainly from all these emotional investors on Veeky Forums crying about how they hate it and are finally dumping. Seems like a great entry point.

it's following bitcoins dip because it's a clone of it.

Buy below 200 sell at 240.

the tale of two coin creators......Litecoin vs. Tron lolololol

>bought lites instead of eth as I originally planned yesterday
JUST

Bull trap?

>LTC 159
Guess not :/

Keep me updated boys

Charlie lee sold his ltc. ltc has no future.

right now the market is being driven by ICOs which require eth.

Holy shit, the delusion is remarkable in Lite Coiners.

> Lite coiners applaud chuck as he sells his entire LTC stash for tens of millions of dollars in a bull run at near all time high.

> Lite coiners sit and watch as a now coinless chuck lee says LTC could fall as low as $20.

> Lite coiners sit and watch as chuck and the rest of the crypto investor community piles into ETH as it continues to steal market share from the bigger coins.

> Litecoiners... essss dis de end ob lytecon, wat do, i am holdl...wil ay mek it with 2 lytecons...

It's still profitable to day trade. Other than that retarded whale poster no one said LTC had a future

Your hands are yet too weak, padawan.

Not ridiculous desu

Biz fudded this coin all year and most of them missed out entirely on the huge december bullrun that destroyed all conservative forecasts of its longterm price. This coin still has miles to go and if you really don't think so then you will miss out yet again.

>silver bullet
The color is silver, but it isn't a bullet

DEAD COIN WALKING

Sold when I heard Charlie Lee sold. If the guy in charge of a company sold 100% of his shares in his company you would be stupid not to follow suit.

>cryptos aren’t stocks

Call the cops I don’t give a fuck I’m here to make money and like it or not people see them that way

NOW is the time to buy LTC. When everything else is mooning and everyone is losing faith. Took me a while to learn this

Been an easy day trade coin imo for the past two weeks. @$250 resistance level and $200 support.
Buying it everytime it goes 220-230 then sell around 245. Easy easy easy money. I got stuck the first 3 days since i overestimated the resistance level got greedy and did'nt pull out

Might we be seeing a lower resistance point?