This market is going to completely fucking implode. These projects have no vision or product...

This market is going to completely fucking implode. These projects have no vision or product, aren't getting to market in the near future, and aren't even sure what they want to accomplish or who their customers are.

We are completely fucked. Look at this fucking site.

>$12,000,000
>"Trusted to decentralized applications, blockchain-enabled smart contracts, everyone can get the digital value of distribution, open the Internet 4.0 era"

Other urls found in this thread:

hashpuppi.es
dharma.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we all know why now that all coins below 1$ are infested of normies
the same shit happened in 2014 when normies bought 100k dogecoin claiming "dude they will go to 10$ each just look at bitcoin"

Binance sets the price and just has bots trading back and forth to themselves. Nobody is dumb enough to actually buy right now.

Buy bazingacoin, lamden and electra. Thank me later.

FF2SpKx

Join this discord, ez gains

Alot of quality coins haven't pumped yet. Wait until normies figure that out. I don't care what Tron or Ripple does, since it crashing won't take down the market. Even Bitcoin crashing won't matter now. Crypto market isn't tied to a few coin's performance.

>be the future of finance
>get crippled by crypto-pussies in the blockchain

Whales are creating the biggest ponzi in human history.

Look at the minute chart of ripple, ada, xlm, verge. No other coin (free of pnd whales) is dumping. Whales are leaving there pnd scam coins for the king pnd scam coin - tron.

Watch Eth crash and say that again.

>Minute chart

Kek.

ETH crashing will take down the market. ETH hasn't had its bull run yet, so that will take a while.

fuck you are stupid. These coins dumped HARD as tron was mooning. No other coins did. Do I need to spell it out for you?

Whales are controlling the following coins: Tron, ripple, xlm, ada, verge (leaving now) for pure manipulation

The banks do not own ripple, nor do jews.

Fucking whales. They're also keeping my FUN and DBC down.

I just feel like the coins that are mooning are not the coins that will even exist in 6 months. They won't even be on the radar. TRON has absolutely no product. It's a poorly coded webpage with PNGs and a salesman saying nonsense on twitter. Like what the fuck is going on right now?

unlike the other coins the vast majority of tron is traded on binance too.

I was originally turned off by Tron because its whitepaper was written as if they sent it through 7 different languages in Google Translate. It was almost unreadable and full of that sensationalist "open the Internet 4.0 era"

Since then its gone at least 200x

Lesson learned: fundamental analysis is usele-ss in a market full of bandwagoning normies. Truly all you need is a cool name and logo... crazy.

It helps that it's Chinese and this guy on Twitter is playing celebrity CEO and "hinting" at big news. I can't believe what's happening honestly. It's surreal how much money will be lost.

if it makes you feel better think of the millions of normies who will lose everything when this madness pops.

but it's also hilarious because all of these normies are going to get absolutely fucking wrecked without it hurting the rest of the market like a bcore crash.

Wall Street doesn't care about Tron. Until you see them sell off their Bitcoin or Eth, who cares about what South Korea does.

this kek.

I don't think that's true. Even XRP would halve if a bad hit piece came out on it. The fragility of the market to ANY negative press is incredible.

you know there are extremely succesful traders who use 1min timeframe?

I want you to kys

>even XRP
As if it's not the single biggest bubble right now?

Any prediction on about when it will crash? I'm in from around 8 cents, and don't want to get fucked.

Laughing my ass off at all the salty nocoiners ITT, you truly dont have a clue what you are talking about.

>no vision or product
>roadmap all the way to 2022
>project started in september 2017

Do you even read what you write down?

that baby level english lol, you tron l0sers got scammed hard

I dont understand how this shithole can be top 10. I've made some good gains out of it, but everyone who seriously hold on to Tron throughout the year will be fucked.

Invest in some good coins and people who actually work on their product like REQ, XRB, ICX, ENG and not some random shit.

Everyone knows Tron is a shitcoin - the fucking founder shills his own shit, literally illegal if they were in the US.

That doesn't mean the whole market is fucked, plenty of legit projects out there.

20 cents was supposed to be the limit, it will probably go down back to 10cent and stay there for some time.

The dude is CHINESE, his english website will be improved in due time. Relax and enjoy the ride

I knew this was too good to be true. I'm not that smart. Should I sell my Tron now?

>2022
"We finding online game industry very large, we can revolitionzie the industry with faster payments processed and convert to fan type finance"

it is utter trash. Whales pump it -> attract new group of bagholders -> repeat

>because there are no fluent Chinese>English translators
>because no one's daughter went to school in the US
>no one can afford a translator lmao

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON? HOW DELUSIONAL ARE YOU PEOPLE

It's really simple faggots,

hold legit projects like XRB and ENG. Come back in a year.

Lamboland.

I'm not saying he's not a shill but almost ever thing he's said on Twitter has turned out to be true, in terms of partnerships, news etc.

Chinks don't speak good English? Better sell everything.

Which quality coins are we talking about?

What I dont understand is who the fuck is still buying it

>See this
>Buys

Whos doing this? Do newfags even look at the charts at all?

I want Eth to take BTCs place, but it seems outdated getting fucked by cryptokitties.

>big if true

>I just feel like the coins that are mooning are not the coins that will even exist in 6 months. They won't even be on the radar.
Exactly. Quality coins today have a huge following and first mover advantage.
Why is EtherDelta now popular even though it's a shit exchange? Because it came out in July 2017 and gained market momentum. There's other decentralized exchanges that have no volume. That's the power of being first. Gaining market awareness if half the battle of a business succeeding. Coins today have that edge over news ones in the future.

its the cheapest top 10 coins and its new, therefore people think that this might have the same bullrun as XRP.

>reminder that this is literally a project stolen from NEO and shilled to the max by Megatron

hashpuppi.es

>insider trading
>his own company
>openly
How the fuck is this allowed?

Silicon Valley, hedge fund backed coins are the best. They have the smartest teams so create actual working products, and can beat their competition in the long run. Not going to shill any here.

The other day I hopped into a discord of about 20 other nu/biz/ faggots talking about tron and how they were hype to see it get to a dollar.

I asked them if they minded I do the math to see what exactly would have to happen for tron to be a dollar.

I illustrated how price is defined by market cap divided by circulating supply and how the current market cap would have to go up 10 times from where it is now in order for them to see a dollar tron.

Their minds were blown literally 100 percent of responses were that they didn't realize market cap was important and factored into anything price related. About 50 percent of them responded with bullshit aphorisms such as "the people who take risks are the ones who win sorry kid tron is going to be 100 dollars"

I am going to fucking just be crying with laughter when tron dumps into the abyss

>Altcoins

friendly tip from an oldfag here. if you dont understand chinese business practices and you dont have enough money to buy NEO, just stay away from China. thank me later

I don't think that applies here. The market is completely liquid. Coins with 10,000,000 market caps recede into the 20s and 30s ranks in HOURS, not days.

A new Tron will show up in weeks. There's no way this won't implode by end of day. The Chinks can't be that dumb....

THERE IS NO PRODUCT. NOTHING EXISTS. THERE'S NOT EVEN A PLAN.

Institutional money hasn't even entered the market, we're going parabolic this year. If half the money fleeing to tax havens this year comes to crypto instead we'll double or triple the total market cap with only tax haven money.

Shill at least one to your Veeky Forums partners, friend. 99% wont bother and try to ride the Trx wave anyways.

games like WOW, LOL, Social Midia, Smartphone apps generate no income right with micro transactions right? Specially in the country with the most internet users in the world, right?

>Chinks can't be that dumb
Actually man, look into the problems China has with amateur investors in the stock market. They create these booms all the time and the government cracks down hard on it. They're crazy in the East.

>legit projects
>XRB

Can somebody shill me a pretty cheap binance coin that's a good long term hold, and isn't FUN or XRP

TRON WILL BECOME LEADER IN INNOVATE GAMING PURCHASERS. FASTER PAYMENT = FAN FINANCE, MOVE TO NEW PARADIGM

#tronpetz

Whales pumped 7 billion dollars in a day? Get fucked noTroner

Here's a crazy one backed by the valley. I know you fags haven't heard of it, because it's only open to accredited investors.
dharma.io

0x is also backed.

This. When Veeky Forums is trying this hard to make people sell you know its the right time to hold.

buy NIMFA on EtherDelta

Thanks user. Dharma looks good, will do some more research. How did you find out about that one?

>How did you find out about that one?
The owners all hang out with Coinbase's CEO. It's a big club of elite coins you want to buy. Not shitcoins that pump fast and fall off forever.

>internet 4.0
??????

No shit crypto is or will be a bubble. Anyone with an IQ greater than fucking 50 can see that.

The trick is figuring out what's going to be crypto Google or crypto Amazon, and hodling over the LONG term. Not six months, not a year, AT LEAST 5-10. To paraphrase Buffet, "If you won't hold it for 10 years, don't buy it."

People that aren't greedy, FOMOing or stupid will be doing their research, buying with their head and not their emotions, and fucking holding down the fort come hell or high water. Cryptocurrency is a bubble but blockchain technology is not.