How would 40k fare against her?

How would 40k fare against her?

Attached: JudyExperiment (3).png (737x687, 90K)

Depends on if her timeline bullshit powers work in the 40k setting.
If she keeps them, she can just keep fucking timelines till she gets one where she's won, because that's the way she plays the game, the cheating bitch.
Honestly though, you take away her time shenanigans and she's probably only as dangerous as any chaos demon, which is still terribly dangerous, but not the worst by a long shot.

>If she keeps them, she can just keep fucking timelines till she gets one where she's won, because that's the way she plays the game, the cheating bitch.
She also has her ability to birth some pretty nasty demon-spawn of her own as well. Maybe not quite as bad as some Greater Daemons, but I'm fairly certain that not even Grey Knights would enjoy having to deal with something like BOB.

True, but the circumstances for bob's birth required a new form of evil to come into existence (by lynch's standards) to become manifest in bob. All the evils of 40k are old hat and have been going on for ages, so I'm not sure she'd have the... resources(?) to make more like bob in the 40k setting.
That is, unless she abuses timeline hopping to insert herself into one where they haven't happened yet, but if we argue for that, then there's really no point discussing, because that answer could be used for any problem.
Her success in the 40k setting really depends on the timeline cheating, I think.
If yes, she just savescums the temporal rng until she gets what she wants out of 40k, if no then she's just a very dangerous but not outlandishly so individual compared to the other things there.

wtf is this?

It's truly telling just how fucking overpowered Judy really is that it's necessary to remove some of her key abilities just to ensure that 40k so much has even a ghost of a chance against her.

Attached: Twin-Peaks-episode-15-Phillip-Jeffries-738x412.jpg (738x412, 43K)

it's weird, see, I can't feel comfortable calling her overpowered. In some contexts she has the power of an omnipotent god, able to edit and switch timelines from outside, but in others she's barely more dangerous than a tiger on crack, requiring more time than instantly to maul a pair of chumps on a couch. Twin peaks power rules is weird man, they don't scale right.

That would be good ol' Judy, an evil something or other responsible for Bob, another evil something or other from the show Twin Peaks, a surreal horror/drama series by David Lynch. The humor of their white trash names is only overshadowed by their legit terrifying screen presence. This is Lynch, so it might be intentional.

Well, do keep in mind that when we see Judy do most of her "physical" assaults, it usually involves her either manifesting a form in response to some action within the material world And having a vessel to contain her (as seen with the Box), or when she's possessing a host (Such as Sarah Palmer), which likely reduces her might considerably. When she's doing her major displays of power though, she's either performing them outside of reality/within the Black Lodge (Ep 8), or doing so within a domain of power that's been saturated with Evil, like the Palmer House. That could likely go some ways to explaining why she isn't instantly annihilating everything that so much as detects her presence.

Well, that and the White Lodge cockblocking her at every turn.

I have watched only the very first episode of Twin Peaks so far and the shit you guys are all talking about tells me I've begun a wild fucking ride.

it's david lynch son, the setting could be completely mundane and you'd be in for a wild ride.
that said, its probably a safe bet to bail now if you want to keep yourself spoiler free.

The only advice I have is, stick with it no matter what. It always climbs back up in quality.

>tfw just started watching Twin Peaks two
One episode left of season 1! Great coffee!

Attached: 1521508960329.png (500x374, 120K)

>two
too*

thanks lynch

Have a good time user, grin and bear season 2, it turns into total kino believe me

It's David Lynch. You should already be expecting utter insanity and mind-destroying horror. And pie.

Attached: download.png (1000x756, 1000K)

Who?

But that's not Judy, that's THE EXPERIMENT

Judy.

Attached: 1504505723-Judy-the-Monkey-Extremem-negative-Force (1).jpg (1368x768, 106K)

The Experiment seems like it was an avatar of Judy more than anything else really.

Same entity, Judy is the proper name of the being dealt with in the experiment.

Ok user, I'm back and just finished season 1.

This is no longer Damn good coffee.

Attached: sarahpalmerempty (2).jpg (525x295, 37K)

Attached: 1_wiuBE2BwOi8SQaBmW19jxg.png (690x358, 106K)

Attached: Judy_Swain.png (1018x768, 1.35M)

I'll see your stupid question and raise it with a stupid question of my own.

You are Judy. Your mission: figure out how to function as a completely normal seeming human before the white lodge closes the gate you travel to reality through, forever, in 31 days.

How fucked are you?

Hard mode: there is nothing, at all, you can do to stop the closing, it absolutely definitely will for sure happen in exactly 31 days to the minute.

>How fucked are you?
As an omnversal manifestation of Evil, I simply harvest the form of an innocent seeming little old lady, and stake out within her house. If anyone true to come in and assault me, they'll lose their nerve quickly as little old ladies are never capable of evil, and as such, I cannot be accused of any atrocities that may or may not occur due to my mere presence.

Attached: Twin-Peaks-Sarah-Palmer (2).jpg (1400x700, 53K)

Theres also the added consideration of; what happens to you if you never get out of this reality again, your native state is the outer void, not material reality.

>what happens to you if you never get out of this reality again, your native state is the outer void, not material reality.
Then I'll simply bring material reality TO the outer void. And there's absolutely nothing that worthless Fireman or his merry band can do to stop me.

Gan vetos your action, it simply doesn't work, reason unknown.

Goddammit Gan. Let me have this, just once you bastard.

Attached: Dt7_ck (2).jpg (254x390, 21K)

Nope, sorry. Judy is going through something in preparation to join you in the throne room, forever, if she fails it.

Attached: twinpeaks.png (666x384, 319K)

I've just realized that I can't find any 34 of Judy anywhere at all. Really activates my almhardon.

>If she keeps them, she can just keep fucking timelines till she gets one where she's won, because that's the way she plays the game, the cheating bitch.
You realize 40k has huge amounts of time-manipulating entities and shit already and deals with them just fine?

At that point is it really 40k she would be contending with?

Also, she'd probably just be locked inside a tesseract maze by some half-insane inquisitor.

... Oh. So she's a minor, maybe major, Chaos Demon.

She takes out one planet, maybe two, before being buttfucked back to the warp for 1000 years.

Judy's time manipulation isn't like what the entities in 40k do at ALL, though. Her timeline manipulation isn't bound to the Warp or some other personalized sphere of influence such as something the C'tan compose or the like. It's literally "I shall take your entire reality/cluster of realities, and substitute it for my own!", and she does so, and the universe bends to her will nigh-instantly. Practically nothing can counter this, not even an entity implied to be Capital G God Itself.

And yet she is stopped constantly in the show.

And like said aboved, she can take physical Avatars, which means she can be Tesseract'd and fucked over.

>And yet she is stopped constantly in the show.
Not really, no. The only reason she is "stopped" is more or less because the White Lodge plans 'around' her, and focuses on dealing with her spawn/servitors instead of trying to face her directly. Whenever we see her directly take to facing things (even with her mere avatars like Sarah), she usually can't be stopped at all.

>And like said aboved, she can take physical Avatars, which means she can be Tesseract'd and fucked over.
Only the avatar. Judy as the force embodying all evil everywhere would likely be fine to go about as she so wishes. And even then, the avatar can still fuck shit over, given how Sarah simply stabbing a picture of her daughter over and over again caused a complete timeline failure, and resulted in Judy entrapping Coop within her own domain.

Attached: original_1508157349judys.jpg (1024x571, 114K)

Yeah, no.

If it's an Avatar, it traps the entire thing in the Tesseract.

That's how Tesseracts in 40k works.

Is that what you think happened?

>Inquisition of the Ordos Cronos plan around her and eliminate her spawn, then Tesseract her when she tries to intervene with an Avatar itself.

Sounds pretty cut and dry, considering Judy sounds like an Overly complex C'tan.

And what makes you think she plays by 40k rules?

>It's truly telling just how fucking overpowered Judy really is that it's necessary to remove some of her key abilities just to ensure that 40k so much has even a ghost of a chance against her.

You think 40k doesnt have time fuckery?

Any Chaos god ass beats her hard, Tzeench even more so.

Judy is literally Evil itself user. Unless you want the Tesseract (and everything in it) to implode from trying to contain something that is less a being, and more an omnidimensional constant, or even worse, for her to feast off of them and break free that way.

No. Just, no. The Chaos Gods are really, really limted compared to her, and her timeline stuff is completely different.

>Doesnt know about Tzeench

I do. He's objectively lesser

Tzeentch is nowhere near the level of chessmaster required to even fathom Judy, let alone start playing on the same board as her. Hell, just peering into the Black Lodge might drive the old birdbrain for a fucking loop, and the Black Lodge is just the lace that the lesser entities in service to her hang out.

Attached: jumpingman (1).jpg (720x405, 25K)

She creates Avatars yes? Then she gets trapped by a Tesseract maze.

Just like if Slaanesh's Child Avatar was trapped by one, then he'd be trapped wholesale too.

>40k vs
>People offer arguments
>NO THAT WON'T WORK WAAAAAAH

You can claim she's like the ultimate evil and all super special, but the point is she's not evil personified in the 40k universe is she? And she creates a singular Avatar, which means it can be trapped in a tesseract.

This is like the Pennywise argument all over again, It can be tesseract'd and the major part of it's influence is curbed.

Judy sounds like a C'tan, plain and simple.

Good old playground "debating"

Please her scale doesnt even approach the gods of Chaos, they shit things like her out after a gnarly breakfast.

If you realized HOW Tzeench interacts with time, instead of posturing about it youd realize she swims in it well, but he owns it.

She is. She's all Evil, everywhere.

>You can claim she's like the ultimate evil and all super special, but the point is she's not evil personified in the 40k universe is she?
We assume that she is functioning as she naturally is here. Not that she instantly subscribes to the nature of 40k or somesuch. And if we wish to argue on that front, then we could easily argue for her encompassing the entirety of the Immaterium itself.

I know, right? I hate 40k vs debates, especially since 40k is such a scaleless, powerwank filled setting it tends to just come down to both sides screaming NUH UH NUH UH

>My super special snowflake is better than 40k
>I will offer zero arguments otherwise though

Again, this is like the Pennywise argument, where people just want to masturbate to their singular evil entity being special and unique and totally stronger than 40k.

The only people going NUH UH

>If you realized HOW Tzeench interacts with time, instead of posturing about it youd realize she swims in it well, but he owns it.
Tzeentch can't even view the fucking future properly without a bloody Oracle to tell it to him, and even then it's a faulty as fuck system that requires constant monitoring. How the hell do you expect him to deal with an entity that can straight redact timelines it doesn't like?

Your side/you is the one going
>Ackshually 40k could totally just trap her in a tesseract. It's no big deal

Because Tzeench can see the future perfectly because said Oracle is literally a part of Tzeench and everything he does is Metaphorical.

But hey, don't let me get in the way of your "MUH JUDY" powerwank when Orikaan the diviner, a mere Necron Cryptek, edits the past like an angry Wikipedia mod.

Because it can, that's how Tesseracts work, they trap outer-dimensional beings wholesale.

I'm sorry if such a thing gets your panties in a bunch, but That's how Tesseracts work in 40k, they trap things that normally have the ability to simply ignore reality.

They trap the rather limited shit like C'tan. They couldn't trap one of the Chaos Gods, and Judy is stronger than any of them, so no it wouldn't work

>Judy is stronger than Any of them.

You have provided zero source on this, considering Chaos Gods are above any and all causality in the 40k universe.

>this argument again
Hi Carnac. We're not talking about your fanfiction right now, okay?

>Because it can, that's how Tesseracts work, they trap outer-dimensional beings wholesale.
They can't trap shit like the full-on Chaos Gods, who are at best galactic parasitoids, whilst Judy is the omniversal expression of Evil itself. I highly doubt that they'd work as such against her.

>considering Chaos Gods are above any and all causality in the 40k universe.
Only in your fever dreams, Carnac.

Attached: 26-twin-peaks-ep8.jpg (3000x2000, 1.38M)

>This is like the Pennywise argument all over again, It can be tesseract'd and the major part of it's influence is curbed.

So we can trap you by drawing a circle around your finger? Or would you just be able to lift your finger from the paper and place it down elsewhere?

Pennywise is not the entity. The entity is in Todash space, and Pennywise is only a fraction of its shadow.

The best settling of the question I've seen is that 40k wouldn't have an issue with the Clown, but couldn't touch the Spider. It's really not a good idea to debate these things, I've seen 40k vs. threads that saw someone arguing that that Shadow in the Warp would shut off superpowers and make Iron Man's armor stop working.

Okay, lets break this down
Judy isn't omnipresent absolute evil, just as the Fireman isn't omnipresent absolute good. They're both independent beings brought into existence by some sort of primal concepts of good and evil, not fueled by them. They are outside the normal universe, operating at whatever their equivalent to a multiverse's space/timescale is, and abuse it as such, using windows to the past in universes to retroactively influence present times in those universes. This is mostly done via machines, not as often naturally. Lodge entities are still likely godlike in physical powers, and Judy personally seems capable of forcing certain timelines to happen without the use of devices, though she seems to only do so as ditch efforts, suggesting cost to her, otherwise she would have done them from the beginning. Judy is, as other people have suggested here, likely on the physical powerscale of the C'tan, but I'd ballpark her as having an advantage in the nonphysical power, IF allowed to use it for this situation, which I would advise against for the sake of argument. I've just read on tesseracts, and it doesn't seem to imply the inhibition of legitimate extra-versal power, but to be fair, my understanding is lacking and I assume that every foe within the 40k setting is versal in origin, with warp entities the only questionable bit there.
While my resources are limited, I would argue that for the situation of the tesseract there isn't enough evidence that it would for certain contain something of her particular power, as they only seem to interact with things acting versally via pockets and reality bending, but not multiversally, but that her physical scale isn't the biggest in the 40k setting, and the other 40k cosmic entities could probably play ball with her and win a many/most rounds.
She's a player, but not a king, and she won't be winning anything unless we can prove without doubt that something acting multiversally can be contained with a tesseract.

Judy expresses emotions.

This enough makes her prey to the Chaos gods. Unlike the chaos gods, who are totally outside the concepts of Good and Evil.

does she just apply that to the material universe or not?

because she may well do that while doing jack dick to the warp

I disagree. C'tan have time altering powers, with even shards being able to teleport people to before time even existed.
And the crons still sharded the c'tan.

This.

C'tan Shards are literally limited entirely by imagination in the material universe, able to rewind and undo time as they see fit.

A Full C'tan would be altering probability left right and centre and it still got taken down.

>does she just apply that to the material universe or not?
Given that there seemed to be other Black Lodge entities fucking about in the Odessa Timeline, it personally seems like she just takes the new timeline and slots it in directly into some domain of the Black Lodge.

Attached: twin-peaks-the-return-season-3-episode-14-review-we-are-like-the-dreamer-showtime-david-lynch.jpg (825x464, 148K)

>How the hell do you expect him to deal with an entity that can straight redact timelines it doesn't like?

Be'lakor in fantasy had the power to erase timeline or reset them. Tzeentch screwed him over still.

Attached: Be'lak.png (600x800, 1.28M)

Utter nonsense. The Chaos gods express emotion, and commit evil. By your logic, that makes them vulnerable to her.

>Only in your fever dreams, Carnac.

The lore says there is no before or after in the Warp. Only now and now forever. So quite being a moron when confronted with facts.

>who are at best galactic parasitoids

The Chaos Gods are multiversal

Chapter 1 of Master of Mankind. If you know Carnac then you know that's an actual fact. So why call it fanfiction?

Attached: Daemons of the multiverse.png (528x304, 190K)

Just because it's published by BL """""writers""""" doesn't make it anything more than fanfiction

The Chaos Gods are beyond good and evil. They don't consider what they are doing evil. It's their nature and they fulfil their function by propagating their existences. Saying that the Chaos Gods evil is like saying a tornado is evil or bacteria is malicious.

Continued....

>Behind the veil, the scream takes a carnival of forms, riotous and infinite in variety. The frail laws of physics that so coldly govern the material universe have no power – here, those binding codes fracture into their separate fictions. Here, time itself goes to die.

-------------------

>Behind the veil, there is no when and then. Everything is now. Always and eternally now, in the shifting tides of an infinite malignance.

Here is the fluff text. I motion to announce that "Judy" or whatever awful show monster fans have lost the debate since they challenged 40K but were quick to calling actual 40K lore fanfiction when it BTFO their arguments

Attached: The Birth of Drach'nyen.png (2816x832, 222K)

Everyone is forgetting that the necrons have a dude who literally travels through time so he can predict shit.

Your opinion does not matter. You don't get to decide what's canonical. Only GW does.

Furthermore, the Daemon of Chaos codex says linear time in the Warp doesn't exist. Cause and effect are thrown into anarchy. That's why you can have things like Be'lakor being elevated to daemonhood by Slaanesh thousands if not millions of years before the Fall.

Go back to your cuckshed, Carnac, and stop arguing against characters you barely known anything about. With Black Library "lore" no less.

ABD has less authority on 40canon than the shit that I just took.

>Tzeentch is known by a hundred thousand titles across the galaxy, amongst them the Weaver of Destinies, the Great Conspirator, and the Architect of Fate. In his mind, he listens to the hopes of every sentient being from every planet in the universe. He watches over the plans of his playthings as they unfold into history, toying with fate and fortune for both his own entertainment and to further his unfathomable schemes.

------------------

>Of all the puzzles in the multiverse, there is but one that escapes Tzeentch’s ability to solve – the Well of Eternity.

-8th ED daemons of Chaos codex.

I could go on.

A second motion. I urge clear thinking anons to proclaim the tvfags to be cunts for calling innocent anons "Carnac". This type of non-argument cannot stand.

No arguments. Just temper tantrums of toddlers.

And I posted lore from more than one source. Please admit your defeat and go.

You're not worth arguing with, considering you're just pointing at a pile of dogshit and saying "That's my argument, checkmate atheists"

>I urge clear thinking anons to proclaim the tvfags to be cunts for calling innocent anons "Carnac". This type of non-argument cannot stand.
Counter-notion. I urge any actually well-designed and ableminded Anons to tell Carnac to piss off with his ABD bullcrap that directly goes against every actual action we have seen the Chaos Gods perform.

just pointing at a pile of dogshit you mean codex and other sources fluff which BTFO your arguments? I am glad that I so thoroughly annihilated you that you simply resolve to throwing tantrums and refusing to engage in the one sided beat down.

And have more.

>That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the material universe. In the warp, things are different, for the immaterium is not bound by linear time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cause then effect. As his rival gods reckon it, Slaanesh has always existed and yet has never existed at all.

>BTFO
Why is it the only people who use this term are clearly losing and pulling shit out of their asses?

>ABD bullcrap that directly goes against every actual action we have seen the Chaos Gods perform.

Except it doesn't and you haven't demonstrated that it does. I posted ADB stuff alongside supporting codex lore. So your pathetic attempts to derail the arguments have been dismantled.

>Clearly losing

Please show a single counter argument against what I posted.

Because Carnac and his ilk are literally the worst of the worst when it comes to debaters. This fucker would probably argue that Chaos could beat the fucking Bydo or Kirby or Sailor Moon or some shit.

Attached: 308-experiment (1).jpg (732x453, 39K)

The continuation of Twin Peaks was a mistake, the original run will always be better.

>Please show a single counter argument against what I posted.
Here's the biggest one thrn; If Choas is as strong as ABD and BL so claim, then why haven't they destroyed the materium instantaneously then? Surely that alone implies that they AREN'T as all encompassing as you so seem to claim.

>the original run will always be better.
Hah, No.

There's not a counter argument to "nuh uh ackshully Chayos is better than god and double doomguy put together and stronger than superman and could beat up your dad" , nor does it deserve a counter argument.

Because they don't feel like it, apparently. There's a quote from one of the newer novels that basically says that Khorne could wipe out the imperium with a single stroke of his peni-I mean, sword, but doesn't feel like doing so.

What a coward you are. Instead of addressing me or my stuff you slink away. I normally avoid crossover threads because they are obnoxious. But anons threw "Carnac" at innocent anons and I saw that on the front page so I came in. I saw wrong information about the Chaos Gods corrected them. Notice that I didn't comment about the tv entity at all because unlike the morons here I don't speak in ignorance. I am a man of integrity. If you don't want me around then don't call me into your threads. Continue to be cowards but with less name calling.

>There's not a counter argument to "nuh uh ackshully Chayos is better than god and double doomguy put together and stronger than superman and could beat up your dad" , nor does it deserve a counter argument.

Err....that's not what I posted.

user said that the Chaos Gods are bound by causality.

I posted lore that says they are not.

user said that they bound to a single galaxy, I posted lore that say they universal and multiversal.

So far he presented nothing but strawmen and tantrum.

>Here's the biggest one thrn; If Choas is as strong as ABD and BL so claim, then why haven't they destroyed the materium instantaneously then? Surely that alone implies that they AREN'T as all encompassing as you so seem to claim.

Firstly, what does that have to do with what I posted? Nothing in ADB has what you claimwhich makes me doubt you ever read his books.

As for why the Chaos Gods haven't destroyed reality, the Necron Pylons are keeping them out. Once they are brought down then reality will sink in the Warp.

>Because they don't feel like it, apparently.
Then that alone brings their actual capabilities into doubt, if they require that flimsy of an excuse as to why their "UBERHAXXER666ZOMGULTRAPOWERFUL" abilities don't destroy everything whenever they so much as twitch. And it makes it even more suspect in regards to the statements lobbed about by Carnac and the like because as has been shown many times before, the Emperor is supposedly mighty enough to stalemate all four of these supposed "Gods" at once, despite seemingly being so much weaker than them going off of the stated 'feats'. And it makes this match even more lopsided given that Judy herself annihilated the forces of Good in her own setting. Singlehandedly might I add.

Stopped after the first mention of "coward", sorry.

>There's a quote from one of the newer novels that basically says that Khorne could wipe out the imperium with a single stroke of his peni-I mean, sword, but doesn't feel like doing so.

Wrong. The Ebon Sword was never said to be that power. AT BEST it was said to be able to cleave a world in half.

I want you to explain why do you feel the need to lie. There is not even a latest novel that features Khorne or his sword.

>Stopped after the first mention of "coward", sorry.

And proved my point. Thank you.

>Emperor is supposedly mighty enough to stalemate all four of these supposed "Gods" at once, despite seemingly being so much weaker than them going off of the stated 'feats'.

Err....no. The last battle is being rewritten and the Emperor had a daemon who was more than his match. If the Emperor cannot defeat a single Daemon, then he has no chance against Horus let alone the Chaos Gods proper.

Attached: Emperor vs Drach'nyen.png (6216x856, 588K)