Stat him

stat him

Attached: rift_raft.jpg (1000x750, 312K)

Class: Thief

0 HP
F

Wuh? Who killed him? An insane Robotech Backer or was it an accident involving erotic asphyxiation with NMI?

Hospitalized after some kind of cardiac incident, probably not going to make it

Source? Quick googling of it says nothing.

Jesus, when I made this thread I did it as a joke since RPG Tactics flopped and palladium is probably going under. Got a source?

No source, that user's just masturbating to the thought of Siembieda dying and Rifts being bought up by a company that knows what InDesign is.

That's the smile of a conniving, autistic madman.

Attached: rifts fuck yeah.jpg (463x515, 87K)

>erotic asphyxiation with NMI?
If that was the case both Kevin and NMI would be dead 'cause Jeff's got Kevin's dick so far down his throat he regularly blacks out.

Wait, maybe this is why Jeff hasn't descended on this thread to throw his usual 5-years-out-of-date Veeky Forums insults at everyone.

Because they're both dead, lovers suicide pact.

Attached: kevin at home.jpg (1788x1292, 823K)

So Secrets of the Atlanteans has been out for almost a year and there's still no PDF of the full book.

Does that mean palladium is so far down people don't even care to scan their overpriced shit now?

You know it's funny, they're legally required to sell off their Robotech Tactics RPG stock, and still have all of every item in stock, yet people are still trying to sell them on ebay at inflated prices.

HE'S NOT AT -10 YET
THERE'S STILL A CHANCE

>that one guy is still THIS mad
kek

He’s multiclassed Asshole/Thief.

In his case, Asshole is a Prestige Class.

Summon NMI has got to be one of his major powers. Same with Throw Carmen Under a Bus.

Sounds like a rogue. Not a good rogue, but a rogue nonetheless.

Skills:

Stealing Money
Kickscamming
Banging Traps

Pretty sure I can see Jeff’s feet sticking out from under that desk

I actually checked just to be sure

Attached: 1517025512783.jpg (978x741, 52K)

>Rogue
>Thief
but
>Low level

Incompetence- Shift Z

Typical. Same with Amazon, and hell. Even noble knight is pretty ridiculous these days with the “rare and oop hurr de hurr” crap.

I know, if you're going to sell something for an inflated price, at least wait for the guys who are selling it new for half the price to run out of stock

20th level douche con artist class with anarchist alignment. Equipment list: $1.4 million credits of Robotech backers money in the form of substandard quality retail stock he should have paid for out of his own money.

I'm almost annoyed people are using terminology for him over Palladium.
Bunch of posers.

IQ 8
MA 8
ME 20
PS 12
PP 10
PE 14
PB 12
Spd 10

Game Designer level 0
Comic Artist level 3

2 insanities - Delusion "I am a great game designer" and Delusion "I am a great editor"

Alignment Unprincipled.

>Alignment Unprincipled

Scary accurate

Attached: 1496463319165.jpg (457x492, 84K)

Even the neural net at Everypixel knows Kevin isn't awesome.

Attached: 0 percent awesome.png (1399x563, 609K)

And neither is his trademark Glitterboy.

Attached: Glitterboys are not Awesome.png (1856x734, 360K)

This fucking prick. I hope the Robotech lawsuit goes through and this cockroach is driven to the poor house and out of the industry for good.

This guy gets it.

You know he’s going to shit when no fan friend fags appear to defend him....

>Horse

what?

Who?

>He took my money

It's your own fault for trusting him in the first place

Needs to die alone and penniless