Drawthread: Electrifying Edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous thread:

Attached: skavengif.gif (320x480, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goblinvomit.tumblr.com/post/143257118265/lewd-paladin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anchor post

Attached: anchor.jpg (1000x1000, 60K)

Requesting my waifu blowing us a kiss!

goblinvomit.tumblr.com/post/143257118265/lewd-paladin

I'd like to ask for this guy, in that suit.
In an environment suitable for tracksuit gangsters.
Pretty please!

Attached: untitled blah.png (663x857, 957K)

Request for a elf Corsair. Knee length Mail hauberk. Gaudy trousers (after all he is an elf, maybe stripes?) Leather boots, cuffed leather gloves, Black hair, 2handes sword. Shield (if visible w/sea serpent) on back (shield strap bisects chest) long sword in scabbard on belt around waist. More Elric of Melnibone, Gary Chalk, Brian Williams, old school GW sea elf than the modern fancy lads. I just ordered this miniature. It’s for a B/X game we play Sunday nights though. Thanks drawfags!

Attached: 174FD8D0-5F41-4A89-8FF5-CC48B1A22374.png (1264x1198, 1.43M)

Requesting a scary pov drawing of a pregnant woman looking out of her opened window and sees an Aswang perched on the entrance with its long proboscis tongue extending towards her. And have the crotch of the Aswang to either be conveniently covered by the shadows or a worn out pair of pants or a cloth.

Attached: Aswang.jpg (1200x1200, 164K)

Migrating previous thread request!

Attached: Steven Truffle Isaacs Request.png (2162x1172, 1.42M)

Requesting a demonic bat winged heart guarded by blood elementals.

Attached: 0C8BE6E4-842C-481F-B71A-DE721DF9EFD3.jpg (500x375, 154K)

Migrating my previous request for a skinless necromancer from the last thread. Loved the WIP from the guy working on i so far.

Requesting Matsu Yuuta, my Matsu Berserker.

He's a young bushi with a boyish face (#2) and keeps his long hair in a messy bun (#1). He's tall at 6'3", though not too uncommon for the Matsu family, and wields either a nodachi (#3) or an ono (#4) and wears light armor (#5) emblazoned with the Matsu mon (#6) .
He's heterochromic, with his left eye being brown and his right eye being green though it is damaged and blind, the iris smeared out to the right.
Despite his lack of foresight and sight in general he's a happy fellow, always doing his best to abide by Honor and his ancestors.

Attached: Matsu Yuuta Reference Sheet.png (2000x1500, 1.12M)

Migrating request for art of my paladin.

Attached: Paladin of Shubby.png (700x700, 386K)

Anchoring Thri-Kreen wizard

Attached: 1520853739126.jpg (1118x857, 468K)

Anchoring Dragonborn pirate bard. Yar har!

Attached: WIP Rintok Colored.png (1266x1838, 888K)

Requesting a creature concept for my project, this time it's a Kolbold, in my setting they're a horned stem mammal with large pointed canid ears and a short coat of fur and are at most 4 ft tall. And just like in German lore there are 3 types, the household helper type, the miner type, and the seafaring type. The one I'd like drawn is the household helper type.

How would you be able to tell it's a pregnant woman if it's PoV?

The swollen belly, with the angle of the PoV being in the front rather than on the sides.

Not OR but Google images "POV pregnant woman" and you can get some images of what it kinda looks like.

Anchoring

Attached: 1521361990984.png (1623x1128, 735K)

Requesting my elf duelist/cavalier. Her armour is made of leatherlike darkleaf, colour scheme should primarily be blacks/greys with some crimson accents. Her sword is made of mithral. The pose is just a suggestion, but her stance ought to invoke her duelist side.

Attached: Saoircë.request-collage.png (5000x874, 1.58M)

Forgive an ignorant newcomer, but what the fuck is Anchoring

When an artist picks up a request, but it isn't finished when a new thread rolls around either the artist or requester will anchor the art so the other side has a place to look for updates.

>someone has taken your request but hasn't finished it yet
>you "anchor" the request in a new thread so that the artist knows you're still interested
>this ignores that some artists just post it without looking for anchors
I mean, it's a good way to show you haven't ghosted on the the guy who took your request, but other than that it just fills up post limits.

It's what people whose requests were started and then abandoned do to convince themselves their drawings might be finished one day

Requesting the son of a knight in Byzantium who's partially culturally assimilated while wearing a fusion of east and western armor.

First off he's got the usual western armor under all of this- akerton, hauberk, etc. And his helmet [1] is of western design, a primitive early faceplate proto-greathelm, worn over a very tight, high coverage coif that only leaves his nose and eyes exposed (which are in turn covered by the helm's faceplate).

The real eastern influence on the armor design is the [2] torso, which has a shirt of laminated scale armor with scale pauldrons and scale tassets. This is more free to the artist's design with a mixture of all the pictures, but ideally the entire torso is covered in scales, with leather flanges covering the groin and hips with extra armor. This BTW is over a hauberk and akerton, so it's a bit dense/thick and not slim.

As for the limbs, there's nothing remarkable on them beyond typical maille mittens and chausses [3]. Neither really is there in armament, as he just carries a falchion and kite shield [4].

If the drawfriend is so inclined to add color, ideally leather bits of the armor would be a vibrant red and the scales brought to an intense glittering polish.

Attached: stuff.jpg (1918x1390, 767K)

Requesting a monster.

Has a hulking bi-pedaled reptilian form with four arms, two bulky gorilla arms and two smaller arms like 1 & 2. It has a long tail at the end of which is a four clawed pincer like 3.

Now here is where things get weird on top of its body controlling everything is the upper body of a scrawny boy like 4, he is fused in place where a head should be like 5.

There is a giant mouth around the belly like 5, that has numerous tentacles/tongues coming out like 6.

The kid fused on top of it should look deranged or mad with power like 7.

Attached: monstrousform.png (2000x1345, 2.61M)

I know I've already done two requests for this character but why not a lewd Aki?

Attached: just aki.png (1285x1061, 1.01M)

Any shoopfriends on that can put armor on this poor girl's naked thighs?

Attached: 1521670493477.jpg (500x875, 96K)

Don't like zettai ryouiki?

Attached: 23795108_910399049118647_5506998296796745607_n.jpg (543x373, 25K)

>lewd

Go to

Fuckoff from this thread, you're already gotten shit

Take your fetish shit out of my christian image board

sssshhhhhh

Attached: 1471814899749.gif (250x250, 32K)

No asshole, get out of here. NSFW requests don't belong on a blueboard.

is bad enough.

Requesting my soldier for a SWEotE game.
Looks like this but with cleaned up armor.

Attached: SWTORCharacter.png (1464x1272, 1.93M)

That's really cute. Nice character!

If you think it doesn't belong, report tell them once and move on.

shit, yeah
Didn't think before I post, how do I delete?

found it

Migrating request for a male Gnoll Barbarian. Should have coloring like the one on the right (with maybe a darker and more pronounced mane), with the gear of the one on the left. It should retain the exact same spear, but have a shortsword on its belt and maybe a greatsword on its back. He wears a Breastplate, but probably doesn't have the pauldrons like this example.

Attached: gnollspc.png (1336x781, 810K)

skinless man wip ver.2, going to finish the rest on friday. too much work tomorrow to do anything. going to sleep now.

Attached: 3_wip_2.png (2550x3300, 1.52M)

Loving the work so far. Cheers mate!

Requesting an Inugami character for a Yokai themed tabletop game wielding an odachi sword and carrying a longbow and arrows on their back and to be wearing that black rope in the reference pic but have there be samurai-like armor protecting the torso and have the Japanese letters for guardian and lover to be on each shoulder. I'd also like for the head to look more dog-like than in the pic and have the hood be down to show the floppy ears.

Attached: Inugamiguardian.png (972x445, 478K)

Migrating my request for a half-drow artificer noble. Face like in reference, rest is creative interpretation.
Allosaurus mechanical servant being ridden, fixed, or just standing around would be a plus, but is strictly non-essential.

Thank you ahead of time.

Attached: TolkiRequest.png (1180x1260, 1.84M)

Forgot to link

Requesting my shopkeeper NPC, physically it should all be in the reference guide but in terms of character she's a canny, cunning and sultry lady with a heart of gold.

Attached: 1521662076086.png (1996x1796, 3.74M)

Anchoring for androgynous, middle Eastern clothed, wild western cleric.

Attached: 1521444783726.png (679x778, 213K)

Requesting a mercenary/explorator who almost loves gold as much as he likes his Ourang Outang familiar.
He is basically the same character as pic one, with the same outfits and headpiece;he just have in addition various precious rings on each of his fingers and the same sword as the top right pic.
If you are willing to do it too, he have a 4 armed Ourang Outang companion who is about 1 meter tall. Do what you wish for the pose; something a bit to dynamic to request here would be him covering the monkey with his tiger pelt while they are under the rain

Attached: bol.png (2488x2152, 5.44M)

Requesting a dragonborn baker.

She stands at 5'8",amber colored eyes, has blue scales, the dragonborn tentacles(?) and a small white horn on the tip of her nose. She dresses in a typical baker's outfit. She's a timid person and usually does the Tina "Uh..." when she gets overwhelmed.

Attached: 158BAB8E-9CF3-4CD1-A3E3-33D4A1C258B3.png (1196x1200, 1.94M)

anchoring

Attached: 1520819785560.jpg (937x1881, 184K)

Don't those fangs poke him in the eye occasionally? There should be scars all over them

Requesting a Dark Angel-fied Aggresor. Instead of the normal Aggressor it has deathwing paintjob. And instead of the bolter power fists, it has dual chainfists, with automatic plasma pistols with bulky plasma cable feeds running from the power pack on the back to the gauntlets.

Attached: DA aggressor.jpg (1398x1068, 358K)

Re-request

Attached: Goliath barbarian.jpg (1438x800, 360K)

he just asks another pc to help him with that

Requesting a drawing of one of these lizard cyborgs

Attached: fantastika-sci-fi-roboty-bashnia-art-voina-lazer-razrushenie.png (596x380, 527K)

Request for a monster called a Handtaur (as in centaur). A demon with a giant clawed hand from the waist down. From the waist up is a demon (with or without weapons). The concept is that players flee from a 60 ft tall demon into a small cave. The demon rips off his own hand and a miniature version of himself sprouts from the broken wrist and chases the players into the depth of the cave. Thank you!

Attached: handtaur mk3.png (1934x1213, 2.57M)

I have a question.

What kind of characters do you artists prefer drawing? Are there things you losthe doing most or outright refuse to have a go at?

>losthe doing most
>"here's armor A face B sword C boots D pauldron E belt F, I just need an exact high quality render of these exact things". things in question don't fit together well.

I skip the stuff that's the most likely to be a passive-aggressive choosy beggar request because people who demand retroactive changes after receiving a delivery should get a fucking job and pay for what they want if they're gonna act like every shitty idea guy stereotype:

>flowchart pic+text wall requests
>poorly-explained details or overly specific details
>furries
>crossposted stuff in general
>ladyknights (experienced a lot of generally shitty behavior from people who want that in terms of them trying to weasel free art under the guise of commissioning it)
>any request that takes color for granted

Anchoring evil tentacle queen final boss.

Attached: her_imperious_condescension.png (1832x2688, 3.33M)

These are pretty good, I agree with the lot.

>What kind of characters do you artists prefer drawing?
Cool and unique PCs, huge dark souls-esque monsters, undead, unique races for worldbuilding, animal people (not furries), cyberpunk, post-apocalyptic, samurai, and probably some others I'm not thinking of right now.
Honestly, the pics I enjoy drawing the most are the ones I get commissioned to draw. I just finished two commissions, I got a few spots open.

Looking for a nice drawfriend to take a shot of my android for Starfinder. Its based on Aigis body structure wise, so the shoulders,hips/thighs, and legs are the same. They're a killing machine that was programmed to do the dirty work of the party, so it always has a crazed look in its eyes. I'm down for anything anyone comes up with, so thanks to anyone to who picks it up.

1)Face of the android. Artist can choose the hair style and color.
2)The one piece it wears instead of the one Aigis has. Feel free to change the colors or pattern.
3)When it comes to party mechanics, my android is the frontliner that manifests its weapons as 'claws'. Fashioned exactly like the ref from above the elbow down.
4)Has a face mask like so. Color of it matches the color of the claws.

Attached: Killing Machine.png (1020x900, 1.08M)

I like tacticool scifi/modern soldiers, helmeted fighters, and thieves.

Attached: Anime Halberd engraved.jpg (1250x1328, 314K)

Avoid:
Thinly disguised fetish requests. Overly detailed/specific requests. Lulzy requests. Draw-this-scene requests. Requests with lots of hardware (full plate armor, exoskeletons, guns; etc). Modern military/similar. Requests that I recognize as having multiple good deliveries. Requests that sound like OR wouldn't want my art style. Requests where the text is written in such a way that suggests the OR may be insufferable/looking to start drama.

Drawn to:
Attractive/pleasant characters. Fantastical or interesting costumes with room for me to add my own flair. JRPG/whimsical fantasy feel. Agree on the "animal people (not furries)" and add in kemonomimi are usually ok as long as they're not too fetish-fantasy-girlfriend. Charismatic monsters. Posters who don't come off as demanding, disinterested, or slimy.

I hope you like it m8.

Attached: teegeethrkw.jpg (1984x1327, 1.06M)

Requesting a former pc turned into a minor antagonist for an upcoming campaign.
He is a king who also acted as an excecutioner, he is wearing an old and ragged regal robe and burlap sack with a rusted crown.
He is wielding a huge excecutioner axe as depicted on the pic.
Optionally I would like a sort of parasite coming out of his chest-chestburster style; don't hesitate to do body horror
thanks!

Attached: par.png (1180x1488, 1.42M)

WIP

Attached: wip.jpg (1032x775, 379K)

Requesting my pact of the chain warlock.

Weapon optional, dog preferred but optional. Color not needed, posing is whatever! Any style, go nuts.

Attached: IMG_5908.png (1408x1026, 2.28M)

WIP

Attached: wip.jpg (926x801, 320K)

Based user, it reminds me of Iudex Gundyr from Das3

Anchoring explorer

Attached: 25673B91-C2CD-415F-AA9F-99A9E4725A51.png (836x1844, 589K)

Requesting art of this overly dramatic knight commander (Commander Forberg) seeing this carving of an elven couple in one of the trees in an ancient elven forest for the first time. He believes them to look exactly like this (Stubbyness and no genitalia) and shouted "VANDALS!" when he first saw it.

He's on the hunt for them now...

Attached: The Hunt.png (2088x1576, 1.32M)

too much?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (500x875, 216K)

Just right, thanks.

Anchoring

Attached: 1521567055094[1].jpg (1400x1400, 435K)

I made some changes to the dress to make it look better with the pose, gonna clean up and add the expression next

Attached: tg.jpg (1946x2354, 1.02M)

Requesting art of an NPC a player of mine seduced with his character. My own art is terrible and my other friend made a joke picture of her in a bunny-girl outfit. I just want something that's not blatant fetish fuel. Have fun with the pose, armor and whatever else you'd like to add.

Wood elves in my setting are from the far north and they're cursed to turn into trees as they age. Their skin grows darker and more bark-like and their hair (originally green) changes with the seasons. They'd rather die in battle than live long enough to turn into sentient trees unable to move.

Attached: Sitarequest2.jpg (1200x800, 623K)

Requesting: Human Wizard apprentice. Female, age 15. Well read but very little real world experience. Probably could be a cute girl if she wasn't such a loser nerd all the time. She's pretty insecure, constantly seeking validation from her party members. Neat freak, not quite OCD but always cleaning up after her friends subconsciously. Likes to cook but is somehow really bad at it. Despite living in a world with magic, dragons, and dancing skeletons, she has a borderline autistic obsession with dinosaurs. May or may not actually be on the spectrum.

Visual instructions in pic related.

Attached: Untitled.png (1199x631, 366K)

Requesting half elf half siblings for game i dm
1 & 2 for Inasys the wizard.
1) general design for outfit & staff
2) facial ref

3 & 4 is for thoril the sorcerer with brass dragon blood and a love of fireballs
3) design for clothes/ hair
4) facial ref

extra notes:
Thoril is taller than Inasys
Thoril has very faint markings for dragon scales from his chest.
they have similar faces
They are half siblings since their father is a crazy elf who wants the secret of immortality and does this by experimenting with magic

Attached: 939D613A-9CCB-4C98-B603-7A5460F89F76.png (2000x1000, 1.21M)

I absolutely love it. Thank you so much.

Are you color blind? You might want to get checked.

I actually got an eye exam recently and I'm just fine. Why do you ask?

I like drawing traditional fantasy rpg characters that I believe are actually being used by a real player in an actual tabletop rpg. I like historical references over fantastical ones but anachronisms are fine if logical.

Loathe: anime/manga web trash, waifus, furries, overtly sexualized characters, erotica, cross posting raiders from other boards that are not gamers.

If I were to nervously ask a few different jumble of artist to have a whack at drawing up my 5e LN Boggart grave cleric surgeon with flail proficiency, would anyone be interested?

I just can't seem to formulate the character in my head properly

Not a drawfriend, so I can't draw anything for you
So I tried to formulate it for you in picture form
How accurate is it?

Attached: anon'sRequest.png (845x1000, 1.13M)

I'm looking for a mind flayer in futuristic armour. I really like the style of the Protectorate amour from Altered Carbon, but really I'll take anything similar, as long as it shows that it's a mind flayer inside.

Attached: Mind Flayer Armour.jpg (1200x800, 366K)

Migrating from last thread.

Re-requesting my Ainu human hunter.
He's a big and gruff ol' hunter, but he has a massive soft spot for his pet dog.

Attached: Ainu_Human_Hunter_V2_Ref_Pic.png (2860x1909, 7.55M)

Requesting a godess of luck & games tabletop rpg & wargaming included. She is wearing the same dress (with the same stripe pattern) as pic 1 and is often represented holding dice and various cards in her hands. There is also one of her avatar, a small crystal jumping spider on her shoulder.
thanks!

Attached: luck.png (2072x1208, 1.65M)

Bit off the dot but thankyou! Maybe I really should formulate one, condense my ideas

Requesting some art of my Devotion Paladin of Helm. The style of Plate armor is up to you, just make sure he's a badass dad with flowing tabard skirts.

Attached: Paladin Request.jpg (1080x1080, 478K)

Requesting a beef tief pally.

His skin is a dark blue, and he has 2 sets of horns. One that goes up and back, and one more like ram horns that circle behind the ears and rest at the neck.

If you want to show his helmet it's a fullface one with gaps for his horns, and his holy symbol is present on his chest armor. He carries a big ol' greatsword and his best friend is an ottoman sized mushroom that walks.

Attached: 20180302_012225.jpg (2172x3862, 639K)

Gonna need a better shot of that armour m8.

I'd like to request character portraits for the game I'm DMing, maybe surprise my players with them. None of us can really draw. Next game is on Sunday so it would be great if you think you can finish one before then. Nametagging in the interest of fairness so it's clear that those requests are coming from the same user although they're for different players. I'd be happy to try and color existing sketches in compensation for my greediness.

This first one is the one I'd like most since we're having a real hard time finding anything remotely close with the feathered cloak and whatnot.

Human male (druid) in his forties, dark graying medium-length hair and patchy beard, tired slanting eyes, average height and weight. Hair is messy and dirty with twigs caught in it. His whole outfit is dirty and worn, with dried mud and blood in places. Very basic clothing under a cloak of feathers that is strapped to his arms so it looks a bit like wings when he lifts his arms. Also wearing long clawed gauntlets he uses as weapons. Birds often perch on his head, shoulder or extended arm if you want to depict that. Pic related is the ref he gave me for the overall messy look and simple clothing he had in mind, not relevant to his physical appearance.

Attached: Hibou.png (1920x2658, 4.52M)

Human female (mage) dressed mostly like Zelda from Breath of the Wild (Triforce excepted), with a cape like Doctor Strange's. Long blonde hair in a single braid, optionally with a cat-ears headband. She's a scholar and a bit of a surgeon, so accessories could include books, pouches or a medkit at her belt. Her only weapon is a dagger with a hazy amber-colored gemstone at the tip of the hilt, but it doesn't need to be shown.

Those are the only two descriptions I have for now but I may come back with a couple more if that's okay.

Attached: Fuzz.png (1178x832, 1.29M)

Forgot to mention, early thirties for her.

Can I stop you before you make 4 or more different requests and tell you to not bother

Could I get the full ref for that shoulder armor piece?

not or but looks solid so far. got a blog for your work?

Anchoring a somber wizard

Attached: 1521672910770.jpg (800x1263, 402K)

Looking great drawfriend, damn

>Next game is on Sunday so it would be great if you think you can finish one before then

You have a deadline and want free art? Lol!