/RGT/ - Robinhood general thread

AYYYYYYYYYMD

Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are *** and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-*** for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

share.robinhood.com/davida282
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY
seekingalpha.com/article/4135091-u-s-marijuana-stocks-extend-gains-2018
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Almost forgot my plug. Lurkers use my referral for a free share of AMD.

share.robinhood.com/davida282

Fuck off david

>BAC

1st for dividend stock dips in early Janurary

Anyones account not working?

Why isn't the pot stock climbing? Oh yeah stoners don't wake up until after noon.

XXII getting hammered. Lol but I’m not worried. Sessions can’t do shit.

here to shill, srra & igc.

been in ssra since $2.00
and igc since .50's

How is CRF not a Ponzi scheme? If I understand correctly, they sell shares to pay dividends, and that's the entirety of their business. Do they pay dividends to your Robinhood account?

Now I know how a drug dealer feels when the feds come in and just take all your cash and drugs.

>land of the free

Selling heroin to children legal when?

Buy this fear. The weed cat is out of the bag and it's too late to try to put it back.

now

Planning too, watching to see how low it’ll go first. < 3 would be great

Anyone else manage to ride the GBR dragon?

went all in on NVDA and Micron 2 days ago

Now THATS a pump n' dump.

You have more discipline than I do. I sold my AMD too soon

I moved all my crypto gains (about $100,000 USD) worth out because I got nervous, but this tech bull market seems to be just as awesome

Tech is going to get fucked this year. Buy pot stock and short long term bonds nigga.

will MJX shoot back up?

Buy pot TODAY. Big dump going on in TWMJF and KAYS, get in cheap if you have the cash.

XXII and MJX will be fine. It’s not like Sessions can authorizing the busting down every despot door. This is fear selling plain and simple.

I remember last year there was a meme called CARA that had something to do with the pots. They dumped hard today if anybody was interested in picking up a great meme at a great price.

What’d you do user?

FUCK YOU JEFF SESSIONS YOU OLD FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT, YOU'RE NOT EVEN GONNA LIVE THAT FUCKING LONG. Still holding though

Yes, Canadian stocks as well. Part is retrace from the previous three pump days and part may be, or BNN seems to think anyway, that Jeff Sessions wants to enforce US federal law regarding marijuana now. Sessions' curmudgeonly cling to the war on drugs will not have a lasting effect on the big Canadian stocks although it might on the ones heavily invested in the US market.

Had a buy order in for CNET yesterday and it never filled.

Right now in DC Jeff sessions and all of his family members are buying every US weed stock they can find.

If anything I feel this will push it more towards legalization. Sessions is essentially just giving states more power to enforce federal law or not. States that pass legalize it aren’t going to waste time or resources busting a bunch of pot heads heads’. More and more states are legalizing.

This is a minor hiccup and an undervalued future industry.

Put $2000 into AMD. How am I doing?

Just a simple correction, I was more worried about it pumping everday.

Got a sweet pop on the artist formerly known as CNNX after a buyout. CNXM +6%. Not bad for a dividend fag

Well I’ve done all I can do today. 50% on pot now. Now if you’ll excuse me I’m going to go trudge through the snow for an eighth and a burrito the size of my fist.

Farewell /rbg/ stay comfy and smoke weed every day

Great buying opportunity in weed now that the market is in full bloodbath mode

Any of you on robinhood that can explain this?
I'm trying to get my cousin hooked up trading, but I don't use robinhood so idk what this may mean. I figured it was a "verification" type thing. Any ideas?

your cousin tried to set up a bank account and didn't finish the account. nothing to do with robinhood

Sessions what a piece of shit.

Happy I'm all in amrs at the moment, going to make a 6k buy with the next dip to bring me up to 27k worth

Ya, that sounds like him haha. Thanks.

$AMRS still a good hold?

Aside from XXII what are good pot stocks to buy? Have around $90.

What did the old cracker do now?

sold all my XXII. Putting the money in crypto. Though I could have 2x the amount due to Robinhood Gold. Thoughts anons?

Should I keep my money in MU or get out and trade forex?

x5-x6 already in crypto within a month. in stocks for diversification incase crypto crashes.

Where is big 5 guy this bag is getting heavy

FILL MY FUCKING ORDER YOU PIECE OF SHIT

KAYS. They've struggled but I think they're going to make it and because of that they're massively under valued.

Don't see it on Robinhood :/

I'm up 100% in crypto and 15% in stocks in 2 weeks. Is making money really this easy?

because you think they will make it its undervalued. the market doesnt give a fuck about your opinion lol.

>Canadian MJ companies faces when now they don't have to deal with American competition

Lehman Bros. is pretty under valued at the moment. I hear you can buy shares for fractions of a penny.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpUYjpKg9KY

dumbfucks say its undervalued but give no actual reason as to why they think so. dumbfucks say ta looks good but give no actual ta to backup why they think ta looks good.

Are pharma companies gonna see gainz on account of the mj news?

yeah, im still holding onto it, that company is worth so much more than it is now. Im not selling for anything under $4

>Heroin= weed now
Angry out of touch boomer detected

What pot is on Robinhood?

Weed is worse than heroin. At least heroin kills the addicts and solves the problems it creates.

Kek

Better be quick. The highest volume stocks are climbing their way back up already.

>implying it ever was

Hodl MJX

Some old inbred dude from Alabama can't stand in the way of progress forever and Canada is still set to legalize this summer

This is a long term winner. Don't let (((conservatives))) make you sell out of fear

There was a leak that said Sessions wants to enforce federal MJ law now. This lead to early morning sell off and 10-25% drops on most stocks in the sector. Cooler heads are already prevailing and most are currently back to an upward trajectory from the early morning low.

t. nigger

t. angry self admitted NEET that does nothing but shitpost because he lives a sad unfulfilled life

looks like an AMTX PnD going on proceed at your own risk

Also if golden goose Aurora Cannabis keeps it up right now it could close in the green this afternoon. $11 low rejected instantly. Slight resistance at 12.50 and about to break 13 again.

... it just passed 13 as i was writing this.

>chasing

you did? what a fucking moron lol

IIPR SMG ABBV CRBP

You really are a brainlet. You were the one suggesting chasing a p&d.

at least I didn't miss a moon mission because my order never filled yesterday

Sombody post all weed stocks. Asking for a friend.

At least I can actually pick them.

apparently not

I bought more RAD with the dip. 100 days from now I will see you all in lamboland. It's not to late. Hope on with me

What are the big MJ companies in America? Im only invested in Canadian ones

no thanks

Your loss

Rather buy BGFV lol

They're going bankrupt soon my dude

What's up with politicians and axes in the snow?

>up almost 300%
>not a moon mission.

Filtered along with BigFiveFag :)

Daily reminder

BAC shot up past $30 this morning, I expected BAC+B to at least jump to $3, what the fuck.

They will survive for another year at least and they will either turn around and become a smaller operation that survives or they get bought by Amazon like whole foods. They're paying off a ton of debt from the Walgreens deal so they have way better leverage. Same thing happened in 2001 and 2013 as well and the stock price went up. Earnings were .02$ higher than expected yesterday as well. It's a value stock goldmine for the next year. After that idk though.

$30.79 is when it'll jump a bit and after that it'll follow moves in BAC 1 for 1

Awesome, that is very helpful. Thanks, user

Dude man, I just like totally had an awesome idea. Now that like everybody in California is smoking dope, the next thing they're going to need is that stuff that makes it so you can pass a drug test even though you were using drugs. These things are going to be selling like fucking unbelievable man and we should totally figure out how to invest in them.

ABBV
SMG
CRBP
INSY
IIPR
XXII
(and pic)

seekingalpha.com/article/4135091-u-s-marijuana-stocks-extend-gains-2018

Some Canadian companies in article too

>California is smoking dope
>smoking dope
>dope

how old are you? serious question. Also what fly over state are you in?

Bless whoever told me to stick with AMD and not reinvest in Weed.

Rode AMD for as long as it's good for I think. Now where should I go?

Thoughts on GST? I am aiming to sell my hold at 1.50

XXII starting to moon. Get in here now!

No it's not