DAY 5 FINAL WARNING

Take your money out of crypto and the stock market before tomorrow's crash and put it into gold.

This is your final warning.

businessinsider.com/stock-market-news-record-for-days-without-5-percent-pullback-2018-1?

no

fuck off salty nocoiner, I just made 2k just with arbitraging a fucking memecoin, stay poor

5% wow

LOL we have a year at least before this house of cards comes down. Make sure to get rich and cash out ASAP though

Why do you think it will be tomorrow OP. Will buy spy puts if you can give a good reason. I know it's going to happen sometime but if im getting puts I need a reason it will happen tomorrow

yes, at least a year until the bubble pops

Internet bubble was at 10 Trillion, we are just at 650b

Huh, 5%? I start to raise an eyebrow at a 50% drawdown. I swear, nocoiners haven't seen anything yet.

Yea fuck these businessinsider stockmarket banking people. Of course these people want to spread distrust in a system that will overthrow theirs.

"It will all crash tomorrow so kill yourself today" is literally doomsday-prophetting

Hey dumb dumb, the market is rallying because tech stocks are bouncing back after being stagnant post-correction for the last month. Now they're all rallying which is driving huge market increases, and they'll continue to do so for the next few months until the next mini-correction.

Go the fuck away.

im taking an sms loan just to get more money to buy dogecoins

BZC

WHen your not trading crypto 5 % is huge. If I'm trading futures like the ES (sp500) a 5 % move is massive as you are trading with very large leverage. With an account of 10,000 you could make 30,000 on a 5% move. Not everything is the same as crypto kiddo.

tiny bump

This. And in a year hopefully I will have a couple 100k which I will buy gold and silver with and bury in an undisclosed location and tell the irs to suck a million dicks, including my own.

bought 100k gold

i thought when economy collapses crypto is supposed to thrive

das gay

>trying to reason with crypto-babbies
Veeky Forums will be full of wojaks after +50% flash correction will happen

>not buying an unknown amount of monero

>before tomorrow's crash
That's now how it works.
Just because it has never had a longer bullrun than as of now + 2 days does not mean that it will crash in 2 days from now.
Do you also think
>1 in 1000 people die in car crashes and uncle Cletus died yesterday, but there is only 800 folks in my town in bumfuck nowhere, so I can finally drive around drunk without dying or killing anyone!!!
>Yeeeeehaaaa!!!

I actually know this since I traded options during the 2008 crisis recovery. But I got rekt too often with leverage >10. With crypto, you usually get a second chance to get your money back.

Fuck off you're not getting my FUN