Between "RNG shitfest" and "true tactics", where would you place your current system?

between "RNG shitfest" and "true tactics", where would you place your current system?

Attached: 1521651060613.png (1033x752, 490K)

True Tactics:
>Dungeon Crawl
>Dwarf Fortress

RNG Shitfest:
>ADOM

Strands of Fate lies squarely outside the range as a highly narrative and abstract system that at least appears to be rather tactical. Lots of resources to spend, terrain and area rules, but also Fate-style aspects and declarations and shit.

My GM is running a gonzo 90s mecha game with it. I'm basically a catgirl in a veritech.

True tactics lessen the effects of the RNG shitfest.

XCOM level

>Shadowrun
True shitfest

>>Shadowrun
>True shitfest
I had taken about a two-four year break from the game and I just came back to it, holy fuck is that the truest statement I have ever heard. I'm having fun but holy shit is it a shitfest.

If those are a 1 to 10 respectively, Id say a nice healthy 5.6, and I play Barbs

Rocket Tag Shitfest Tactics. Bunch of people trying to outmaneuver each other and whoever hits first basically wins.

Reminder that random crits are bad game design

True tactics.

>he actually went and did another Fa thread
You cockgoblin.

7 maybe 8 towards true tactics
Rolls are basically there to stop players from mathing out things with too much accuracy.

???

Someone has made a bunch of threads with that little dragon girl as the op lately.

Chicken dragon is cute so I don't mind.

Chickenposter is a good user, his threads are usually interesting

>5e D&D
The game when reading the book feels built closer to RNG shitfest at low levels, but the way my group plays it doesn't really seem to affect us much.

Then again our team is essentially a medieval fantasy equivalent to the sort of deniable ops mercenary killteams you see in games and movies when they can't use SAS/Spetznaz/Sayeret Matkal or whatever.

Attached: 1521091671766.jpg (700x700, 177K)

>chicken dragon
>looks like scootaloo
really makes you think

Binding blade is way older than miniature pastel horses and cancerous adult fambase.

99% to TOUCH
Fails 5 times in a row

OH YES he is ! He has nice subjects !
It's not just meme thread so I like his posts

still having PTSD

READJUSTING SIGHTS

Attached: tumblr_oxox9sBa501v8i0a1o1_500.png (494x750, 226K)