Will Bittrex support BCPT/ZCL fork?

>ZCL and BTC forking soon, to bitcoin private.
>Will Bittrex support the 1:1 BCPT credits to your account or they gonna fuck us?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HeyTaiZen,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wallet on bittrex for zcl is under maintenance, either we will get scammed or they will support it

I hope so, pray for me lad.

19 zcl hodler, are we gonna make it ?

If Bittrex decides to support the BCPT fork I think we will be fine, so far in my research BCPT will be at the very minimum $300, possibly up to $2,500 depending on how the market responds.

This. Fools, it is $90 for a coin that will be between $300 and $3,000 this month.

id like to see a prediction if bittrex doesnt support it though

ZCL will still go up quite a bit because it is associated with BCPT.

If bittrex doesn't support this the coin will drop to 50 bucks. If the fork doesn't happen (small chance but still a chance) it will drop to 1 dollar literally. Good luck

i agree, i will not be able to sleep until the end of January

I don't think it will drop to $1, im thinking $25 or so if it crashes hard.

However I love the risk/reward ratio on this call.

somehow many argue that zcl is better than the actual zcash

I don't know the technicals behind Zclassic and Zcash if I am being quite honest with you so I can't comment much on it.

Bittrex has supported most forks so I feel pretty confident they will support this one too. You could always take your ZCL off bittrex to ensure you’re getting BTCP. Regardless of what ZCL does, BTCP will be a three digit coin at least.

I’m considering dumping all my XLM and ENG to get in on this strategy. I think it could be a big winner.

Seconded, I am fucking terrified.

So you're saying if Bittrex doesn't support the fork for some reason, I can pick up *Bitcoin fucking Private* for under $50?

no because BCPT will be on other exchanges as well.

I mean buy ZCL before the fork at sub-$50 and store it on wallet

I feel rather confident so far with Bittrex, they havent fucked over anyone so lets see,

If they supported bitcoin fuckin gold which is an absolute scam, i dont think they can say no to this one

However it seems they are really overloaded with their servers now

I can only assume that this wallet maintenance they do is for the fork

I can confirm that the wallet is very close to completion. Took part in the Alpha testing phase of the wallet and I really like the interface. Stack up on ZCL before the wallet is released on January 8th or else you'll punch yourself in the face.

If this shit drops to one dollar I'll throw a party dude

will you keep yours in the wallet ? i think i will wait for the 8th prior sending anything

i just hope bittrex will have activated the withdrawal until then

I'm all in on this shit, cant imagine what will happen, if the fork is cancelled

Bittrex has been supporting almost every shitty Bitcoin fork under the sun so far

>fork of a worthless coin will be worth $2k

How delusional are you guys? Do you know how many shitcoin use "bitcoin" in their name that are worth nothing

How many of these shitcoins are Bitcoin forks that help you buy drugs and avoid taxes? A privacy coin fork of Bitcoin will be worth at least $300 which is a *very* conservative estimate.

This is actually a good one, though. Could get some media attention because of people's concerns about the taxman.

Rhett (lead dev of BTCP) had an interview with Bloomberg yesterday, chances of the fork being cancelled are miniscule.

>Bitcoin
>worthless

Hm, maybe you should read up on what this actually is.

link pls

I listened to Veeky Forums and went all in on zcl at its ATH. Literally the next day I watched it tank to half its worth and it still hasn't risen above $100. If this doesn't take off I'll personally find that Brett dude and strangle him.

They haven't released the interview yet, but he mentioned a Bloomberg interview in the Telegram.

>buying the ATH ever
Your mistake, but as long as you HODL tight until further news is announced, you should be fine.

kek

are they boasting about having the support of Tai Lopez?
lmao

Nobody gives a shit about Shittrex anymore.

It was $114 in the last 24 hours.

>Tai Lopez
He has many followers

WTF he means twitter.com/HeyTaiZen, not Tai Lopez

Don't cry when you FOMO buy at 300$

I bought at 120 though. At this stage I want to at least break even, sell all except for 2 or 3 and put it into something that will move.

This coin pisses me off so much right now

it's 2/3 of my portfolio and moving sideways for days

Fucking patience, all it takes a fork date and we heading for $300.

It's going sideways because of whales. Maybe if you watched the graph and wasn't a fucking brainlet you would have noticed.

Maybe you should decrease your investment to an amount you won't lose sleep over.