>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
How do you like Deepkin? Elaborate on your likes and dislikes.

Attached: 1521690814938.png (962x682, 1.34M)

Why some of them have eyes and others no? Is that why Teclis said fuck it and pack his stuff?

>dat chink armor and clothes
God save us

Think these guys will be a new unit or part of a bigger kit, the guy is slightly obscured but he looks similar to the night of shrouds, except he has a hood and circlet instead of a helm

Attached: shrouds.png (589x295, 265K)

Been sitting on the fence with AOS for a while, but these guys have pushed me to start playing. Start Collecting box when?

I told you Nagash wasn't responsible for the lost hours, that it was an obvious side effect of firing the chrono cannon in Aqshy, as made obvious by the wild chronomancy whipping about that realm after the cannon fired. But you didn't listen.

I told you attempting to lay siege to the single most deadly fortress in the realms, at very heart of Shyish and seat of Nagash's power was clearly a mistake. But you didn't listen.

So now? Now is the time to listen.

Listen to me when I tell you that Nagash is patient, Nagash is reasonable. And despite a reputation stained by slander of betrayers and soul-thieves, Nagash is merciful. One need only look among the ranks of Nagash's highest champions to clear evidence of his forgiving nature. The ranks of his generals include the likes of Mannfred, Neferata, even Tamra ven-Drak. All have betrayed Nagash or broken his Law, but, merciful as death itself, Nagash forgave each of them in turn.

And Nagash will show you and your own captured people that same magnanimity, that same bottomless well of mercy, if you but lay down your arms, ask his forgiveness, and offer to make amends for this unprovoked and completely misguided attack. Then maybe we can all work together to tame the wild chronomantic energy radiating from the Realm of Fire, and put this whole messy portent business behind us.

So, for this, the final week of Dread Solstice, I urge you all to come to your senses.

And vote for the Skull!

i dont see shit in that image user

Bets on new Stormcast starter box?

>likes
armours, vests, helmets, fish
>dislikes
lack of hair and lack of tentacles

Think this is related?

Attached: Jan2-RumourEngine1yrcls.jpg (320x320, 21K)

Definitely a new Black Coach and if I we’re to guess, it’s a new starter set for AoS 2. Lets just hope Death is fighting something that’s not Stormfags

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-22-13-45-44.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

>Likes
They are awesome and original specially the turtle and avatar fucking epic
>Dislike
I need a giant octopus and maybe some fishes and not eels or shark maybe in the future...

so I'm definitely going to get Deepkin, never painted anything like them before. Should I just get the same paints you'd use for Dark Eldar?

how about no more stormcasts

since they are fish themed you can make a really colorful army, go wild man

I bet there will be anger from the community, because it's Stormcasts yet again

>dat chink armor and clothes
I'm honestly not seeing the resemblance. Chinks mainly used lamellar and scale

Attached: Fatih Album Chinese cavalry.jpg (933x795, 194K)

Looks like he's holding a sword, the hood is brought low over his face, not sure what the proper name for the circlet style thing that people wear over the top of hoods, its like a metal crown here

Attached: shroudspossible.png (589x295, 188K)

I think the new fish elves look retarded

Attached: 1409414780075.png (138x153, 7K)

Preach it skelebro

It looks like an Alpha Legion style paint set would work well for them.

Probably just wait and see what paints GW used when they release the how to videos.

Their symbol is an anvil so they are probably heavier armored dudes or they forge stuff. Probably war machines.

It could be one of these unopened chambers or an entirely new one.

My money is on the Ruination Chamber

Attached: Stormhost_Command_Hierarchy.png (1747x1084, 1.52M)

second.

sorry bros but you are tastelets

i liek the turble

>More Chambers.
>More.
>MOREEE

Fuck man... How we stop this?

>I dont like what you like ergo i am tasteless
No i just think they suffer from the same problem that all AoS models suffer from, they are way over designed.

destroy the SCE statue in front of HQ in Nottingham

Vote for Skull.

Attached: 1521724900196.png (819x780, 581K)

second.

Grow the hell up and realize that some people like things that you dont like

voting drake, never bowing to the penishat mc skeletonfag

Fuck off Nagash is the Fish's Hour

I think the deepkin will be surprisingly beginner-friendly to collect, for relatively detailed models. Most of their armour has strong ridges which will collect washes in the recesses and be easy to highlight by drybrushing. Fish scales too should be fairly easy for a basecoat/wash/drybrush system. And of course, no difficult-to-paint eyes to worry about.

Problem is, we already have enough stormcast shit. Its cool you are into storm cast, in fact i love it because it lets me fight people that are not the same faction, but there is way to much storm cast stuff.

Vote Skull
Every week choose the option that are most likely to fuck with Order and Chaos

I'm not against SCE im against the infinite amount of release after release they have. Oher factions need support too (and other GA specially)

This, just because i wanna see everyone vote skull then GW Do another ass pull that goes against the community to fit their already laid out story, aka storm of chaos2.0

You realize they’re not even releasing before the end of this shitstorm?

I'm kinda disappointed with the look of the deepkin to be honest. It's probably my own fault, but the term "cthulhu elves" has been used so heavily on the internet that it started to influence my expectations, and for my taste and in regards to that expectation, they look to "clean". They basically look like high elves, just with water and fish, instead of eldritch abominations, which is how i envisioned them.

This. All together: Fuck Order and Chaos!

Crazy idea; paint them how you like

Death is over there trying not to fucking die, destruction is still a thing i guess, and chaos really is just minding its own business because it just got nurgal and already has tzeentzch and khorne, just patiently waiting on a slaves update or chorfs

That would have been fucking cool, not just, elves with sea weed.

It's your fault for marching against a place that is literally bane for all living beings

But user! you forgot, they are storm cast, they have plot armor.

I kind of feel that if they didn't want us to pick an available choice, they wouldn't give us that choice. It's too limited for it to be something unintended.

so fucking slapdash

God damn I want Chorfs so bad, with GW having updated the majority of Chaos units, those reall no reason NOT to do Chorfs update with badass helltrains and artillery.

The fuck are you on about?

Did you follow or know about storm of chaos?

I know, I really like how they look in the teaser trailer and was wondering if the paints for standard Dark Eldar schemes would do that.

>where's the guy with the weebo water archer picture who wanted deepkin to look like it?
>except the hair it matched 100%, right?

Attached: deepkin predict.png (837x633, 1.34M)

>No reason not to do Chorfs

3 people playing them is not a reason for you?

Problem was fucking hell cannons were memes beyond reckoning lol

nice models, when painted really nice. Avarge painting is going to look super bad on them though. Plus I hope the shark bros are not run in 10-30man units, and not because of cost per model or some other shit like that. They look horrible to transport. Worse then seekers or slanesh chariots.

Attached: AdepticonPreview-Mar22-Deepkin1gfdwcs.jpg (1000x750, 168K)

Kek

Close but not enough

Man, this helmet is sick

Attached: Screenshot_20180322-093055.png (2560x1440, 2.74M)

Prediction time - the flying shark cavalry with harpoons will be the new Skyfires.

Even the strongest plot armor can be corroded over time

Attached: mmfEpWW.jpg (1197x565, 97K)

strange, male and females seem to be using the same set of legs and heads. Very cool bows ,and the wind bell dude is awesome all he needs is fu man chu facial hair.

Is that Kamen Rider?

what is really activating my almonds it the Deepkin look like they will have a really huge unit selection (compared to most).

Attached: AdepticonPreview-Mar22-Deepkin4kvcdjgs.jpg (1000x750, 142K)

wtf is that mini-shark in the background?

There are 5 new factions confirmed this year that arent stormcast.

So far. Grots are almost definitely on the way way.

Those models will be great for my Trident Realm Army.

Square bases incoming!

Attached: 1521701084516.jpg (1374x1600, 697K)

Stormcast wizards and cannons vs. NPCs.

A fourth and fifth Order army release for 2018.

>Shit that drives me up the wall
GW's sudden fascination with putting top heavy models on a single, super small flimsy breaky bit to the base so that its going to snap off if a mouse farts

Yes, the difference being this is three choices GW wants to give us. Plus there's no real plot besides Nagash is doing spooky shit, go see how your personal general deals with it.

>Confirmed

Source?

I dread seeing one of those "painted" by an avarg dude. It is going to physicly hurt. I love the dail on the hawdoh.

Adeeepticon

GEEE DUBYOO

All i am afraid is that the Deepkin models are going to be really fragile, someone pls debunk my fears

Ok so if you are aware of storm of chaos, then you know, nothing is outside the realm of possibility for GWs tom fuckery. If they need to, they will ass pull so hard they will cause anal prolapse

Anglerfish Elf

Attached: thomas-veyrat-anglerfish-view03-side.jpg (1750x984, 214K)

and they haven't all been revealed yet. Plus Mistweaver is one of 'em.

Grots not til next year apparently, but defo in development.

Unless free people or slaves are getting an update, get that shit outta here.

>This, just because i wanna see everyone vote skull then GW Do another ass pull that goes against the community to fit their already laid out story

Their pre planned story is just Nagash wank though.

Is this true? Dont play with me

You don't really seem to be listening to me. Storm of Chaos had a plot, Chaos was going to invade hard. The results were that Chaos got their ass beat.

There is no such plot in AoS. There is no "NAGASH IS INVADING THE REALMS!" storyline, he is just setting up.

>tfw gw rips off mantic for a change

Attached: A3A121FD-7642-4D2B-870A-934B48A82BC1.jpg (550x512, 52K)

The Chad water mage

Attached: AdepticonPreview-Mar22-Deepkin3kvdkig.jpg (1000x750, 152K)

Yes, user, it's true.

How do you know only 3 people would play them? GW never gave them a chance and most people don’t even know they exist. If they made a new line and actually supported it and presented it with ads like the new armies are getting, it’d be pretty successful honestly. Especially if they focused on Hell Machinery like Demon trains and shit.

The clothes over armor looks like generic chinks-wizard.
Also, weapons.

This is fucking awesome

Attached: 084.png (300x256, 102K)

>Chad
>some generic chinese prince

Honestly this guy looks so cool he almost sells me on age of sigmar. I don't care what other people think of me i love these fantasy chinese (kind of like that tv show ice warriors) aquarium decoration elves.

Any news about the event that was postponed because of snow?

>I hope the shark bros are not run in 10-30man units
they are weak elves/aelves, ofc they will be

Oh its Ice Fantasy not Ice Warriors. Whatever.

Attached: Ice Fantasy.jpg (627x1024, 216K)

Attached: sack1.jpg (648x732, 95K)

There's like 4-5 models i like out of what they've shown and that's one of them.

None. Although any reason to attend went out the window last night

>Potato Sack

Attached: mb4dw9vpobm01.jpg (600x1268, 99K)

You don't.
SCE are going to be like space marines and have models for every chamber/chapter

Attached: aosstarter.jpg (485x600, 194K)

>dark Eldar rip-off
>original and aesthetic

the retarded Turtle. It's a nice sculpt and they went and threw a load of shit on to its back. Looks like something from the Gorkamorka Rebel Grot range