MTG Modern General

Jews edition

Previously on Modern General:
Dominaria release notes: magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/news/dominaria-leak-2018-03-08

>Playing
>Hating
>Brewing

>Thread question
What do you think should be done about modern?

RESOURCES:
>metagame
mtggoldfish.com/metagame/modern#paper
mtgtop8.com/format?f=MO
>Search Engines
scryfall.com/
magiccards.info/
gatherer.wizards.com/Pages/Default.aspx
>Budget Decks
pastebin.com/Q9D59Wry

Attached: WotC.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

New land is gas in colorless Eldrazi, if anyone is playing it shave 2 seagates, a cavern and a GQ for it.

Try to remember there's no such thing as good and evil.

Attached: Snapshot20070930213545.jpg (720x480, 50K)

Yeah, ok, kike.

We all must have our own personal view of right and wrong.

Attached: Mokiiligan_Swagger.png (954x855, 782K)

>avatarfagging
I can only imagine this fat disgusting beast

Remember user, 'evil' spelled backwards is 'live.' And we all want to do that.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

jesus christ this thread is bad

HEYYYYY IT'S SETH RICH, PRAAABABLY BETTER KNOWN AS THE GUY WHO WAS KILLED BY HILLARY CLINTON

>Hambly shills edition

nope

hi jeremy

What

Attached: SaffronOlive.png (581x311, 283K)

I know who he is I just don’t understand the joke it’s really stupid and gay

Thanks, user.

I had to google him

>Rich's parents condemned the conspiracy theorists and said that these individuals were exploiting their son's death for political gain, and their spokesperson called the conspiracy theorists "disgusting sociopaths".[13][14][15] They requested a retraction and apology from Fox News after the network promoted the conspiracy theory,[16] and sent a cease and desist letter to the investigator Fox News used.[6][15][16] The investigator stated that he had no evidence to back up the claims which Fox News attributed to him.[5][6][17] Fox News issued a retraction, but did not apologize or publicly explain what went wrong.[18]

Also don't get the joke

Wish me luck. It's probably my last one.

Attached: IMG_20180322_171517194.jpg (4032x3024, 3.85M)

What tier is Hollowed One?

Enjoy your bonfire of the damned :)

Thanks.

So we all want the opposite of evil.

1.5 at worst

Pls post pulls

Sure.
At least someone will laugh.

Welp, third pack and I pulled a Scalding Tarn (non foil this time) and it's damaged.

Kek, I don't know if I should be happy or angry.

What’s damaged?

Gimme some time and I'll post a picture.

Ok boys. Let's discuss brews.

We have right now 2 decks on the meta right now that started as clunky brews : Humans and Hollow One.

If you had to sit down and scour the whole modern card library to try and make competitive, which card or mechanic would you like to give a serious shot and make it competitive?

Personally, I'd like to see delirium as a proper competitive deck. Grim Flayer and Traverse already do great work in decks like Jund and I'd like to see a delirium focused deck take top 16 in serious tournaments.

I think the biggest hurdle is the lack of proper cards. Delirium has only 42 cards with the ability and they are spread around the 5 colors. Hard to find consistency.

Delirium just doesn’t have enough good cards desu

Yeah, I think user mentioned it right there in the last sentence.

I think mono g Stimpy could improve, last list I saw had Dungrove Elder and I think Rhonas could replace that.
I think Traverse is very undervalued, it'll probably be really useful for getting toolbox lands and creatures. Maybe it'll be useful in a Heartless Gitrog meme deck.

tron is evil

Here.

Ridiculous for a premium product.

Attached: IMG_20180322_173848589.jpg (4032x3024, 3.13M)

Gitrog + Sac Lands + That green creature that let`s you play lands from your graveyard + Valakut = Profit?

I can see Gitrog being useful in a deck similar to Titan, but I can`t quite grasp how.

No, I saw a list that was straight GB value with stuff like Wayward Swordtooth and Ramunap Excavator. Vizier of the Menagerie and Oracle of Mul Daya were in it as well, but it was just from a screencap.

Jeff hoogland 5-0 with a delirium build

That’s crimping, try to find a crimp retard.

You can call it a delirium build but it’s just bug midrange with the only 2 playable delirium cards

Hey retard, if you go with a card in that condition to a store they'll classify it as damaged, not near mint for sure.

Maybe that's all you need.

So because of Traverse all Jund/Traverse Shadow decks should be called Delirium Shadow? Fucking retard.

There’s certain people who see the card as more valuable, attempt to sell it on eBay for more than it’s worth and someone might bite as they want the uniqueness, you retard

Mmh. I'm at a loss of words right now.
There's clearly something going on with these boxes.

Attached: IMG_20180322_183316066.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Here, let me try:

I think a card has to change the way you build the whole deck to make it worth the name change.

For example, vengevine decks were a thing for years, but with the addition of Hollow One, they had to add way more discard cards, like goblin lore and change the speed and power the old deck used to have.

Jund didn't have to change their gameplan or speed to add Grim Flayer or Traverse. They just fit in the gameplan that already existed.

A Delirium deck would be a deck that relies on a delirium card for it's wincon or at least as one of its wincons.

It's not a miscut, it's a physical damage I might have done myself for all the seller knows.
For anyone that missed my pull from the other box.

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-210624.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

That is just the card quality right now. I have opened some standard showdown boosters and all foils were bend like this. In some cases all the cards in the booster were bend.

No-one thinks that kind of damage is valuable.

t. one of those certain kinds of people

>A deck that lives and dies to RNG
>Tier 1.5 at worst
You mean at best? It has some crazy starts as well as some very shameful bad ones.

That's not crimping.

Nah, I'm not talking about that, that's to be expected.
I was talking about how I pulled two foil fetches from two boxes of the same batch and not only that but in all the packs I found the blue one the red one was behind. And I think I opened them at least 3 or 4 times or maybe more.

These boxes are definitely not randomized.

Attached: IMG_20180322_184435256.jpg (4032x3024, 3.79M)

Agreed, filtering your draws feels fucking great in this deck, bottoming an ape, chalice, powder, excess land and sometimes a mimic feels fucking great

>these boxes are definitely not randomized

look up mtg box mapping, you'll be surprised and disappointed

Guys, guess what was in the next pack?

This shit is getting hilarious. Almost half way through the box and still no mythics, and the 3 fetches were the only cards worth more than a couple bucks.

Were the fuck is my Liliana reeeeeeeeee. I don't want foil fetches, just give me a fucking Liliana and be done with it, jesus christ.

I'm aware but everyone said it shouldn't be possible with MM17.

Attached: IMG_20180322_185459207.jpg (4032x3024, 4.24M)

The foil fetches I can't explain but the common runs thing is normal and well known.

They did call it traverse shadow after only 1 card.

so what the fuck are you guys picking up from this new master's set?
I think I'm going to pick up a playset of sprawls and coursers

>shouldn't be possible
the boxes/packs aren't actually random
WotC have gotten better at feigning randomness, but they're not actually random

Damn, big spender over here

Eh, tell me about it.

This was Wizards' reply to the mail I wrote them.

>Salve,

>Ti ringraziamo per aver contattato l'assistenza clienti di Wizards of the Coast Game!

>Ho esaminato il tuo rapporto ed è possibile vedere i duplicati da te fatti su un display. I rari e i leggendari sono inseriti a caso nel pacchetto. In pratica, è una questione di fortuna e caso. Il tuo feedback riguardo il display ti è stato inoltrato.

>Contattati nel caso in cui dovessi avere domande o preoccupazioni. Puoi rispondere a questa email e saremo felici di aiutare al meglio.

>Grazie

It's basically a google translated message from English in an embarrasingly broken Italian that feigns randomness. I replied and told them politely they're liars and their customers service is bad.

Attached: P_20170925_172436.jpg (4096x3072, 3.19M)

It’s funny cause I guarantee whoever received your message, google translated it, showed all his buddies and they all laughed at you.

I want a playset of Azusa too, but thinking about spending so much gives me heartburn.
I'll probably pick up some of the cheap cards with nice art to put in my binder (both Akromas, Hanna).

I don't know what you expected. If you were nice in your interactions you could have at least have them replace the valuable cards you got that were damaged right out of the pack.

You can get shit all over the map in these boxes. I opened a lot of boxes for a store, and saw everything from no joke $30 to almost $1000 box value.

Also seen a box where 14 of the foils were BTE, it was a friend's box, and wotc really didn't give a fuck, they sent him like $3 worth of garbage cards from amonket as an apology.

>I don't know what you expected. If you were nice in your interactions you could have at least have them replace the valuable cards you got that were damaged right out of the pack.
You've obviously never talked to wotc customer service. With products like this they do not care and if they do send you anything it will be worthless.

I don't normally open packs with cards that are already damaged, so no, I don't interact with their customer service. They probably wouldn't replace your curled foils (because it's not like they have non-curled foils to give you), but there was at least a chance they could replace your crimped tarn.
Guess what chance you have at replacing your busted cards when you send them the lengthy equivalent of "Fuck you"?

>tireless tracker is now $15
jesus what the fuck

What, you don't like being mercilessly jewed? Wizards could help.. but you don't buy enough product so they don't care about you fag lol.

pipe down jeremy

It’s trending down now, I told all you tard a it would

Wonder whether they were threatened or bribed by the Clinton Foundation.

Gee, you think?

It's in decks that win, and it'll never be reprinted for quite some time because of Investigate needing clues to be printed as tokens as well. Same thing will happen to Fatal Push.

Lmao ya bro it's trending down, it'll only end up being 3x the price it was a month ago instead of 4x lmao u rly got him bro

Sorry I’m not poor like you, you fucking pathetic waste of human existence. I could buy every single Tireless Tracker I want until the end of days and ensure you never own a single one, it’s 60 dollars for a playset you stupid fucking faggot, why not just steal packs from wall mart anyways I’m sure that’s where you’re employed.

>being so cucked and fucked you vigorously defend your rapist
Are you european or something?

will modern elves want any of the new dominaria elves like the GGG 5/4?

Fatal Push doesn't make or require any tokens, what do you mean?

WELCOMEEEEE TO THE FIISHH HOLEEEEE

Nigger I didn't write in Italian.
Well, I wrote both in English and Italian, to be precise.
>If you were nice in your interactions you could have at least have them replace the valuable cards you got that were damaged right out of the pack
Uh?
How do you know I wasn't nice? And I didn't get any damaged cards in that box.
And most importantly I won't ever bend over just to have a piece of cardboard replaced, especially when it's not even my fault and I was sold a faulty product.
What infuriates me is that they don't acknowledge it and say it's completely normal. To quote them "basically, it's a matter of luck and chance". That's bullshit.

you would always prefer a lord or ezuri as a 3 drop, so no to the big elf

>How do you know I wasn't nice?
>I replied and told them politely they're liars and their customers service is bad.
???
>I won't ever bend over just to have a piece of cardboard replaced
You don't have a choice (you aren't going to be able to take them to court), and asking them politely if they would replace a faulty product isn't "bending over."

Keywords retard, cards that have very specific keywords have lower chances to be reprinted regularly.

Nothing stops you from contacting them via a different email adress, genius.

Also he's not me.

I also got a damaged foil Goyf from the stupid paper packs of MM15, the first layer was peeling off at the bottom.

Attached: IMG_20180217_184226548.jpg (3024x4032, 4.18M)

Oh okay, sorry. Well, at least Push is getting reprinted in a challenger deck, even if it is just a one-of.

WTF
Why you all burgers don't try to make a class action lawsuit against wizco? they are clearly not giving a fuck about you and it start to getting ridiculous.
beside the shitty US quality product, nice pulls bud!

Attached: 1520807306446.jpg (720x540, 29K)

I wanna say after rotation Push will drop to 3bux,climb back up to 5, then get high enough to be 7 like Path, maybe 10.

I said politely. I didn't even call them jews.
>and asking them politely if they would replace a faulty product isn't "bending over."
Lol
I don't know how things work in Burgerland but here in the real world consumers are protected against faulty products, the seller is obliged to fix or replace the item.

I'm not a burger, thankfully. Masters sets are all printed in America, I believe.

Shit nevermind, it'll drop to 4-5, I remember it being 5 average, not 7. Yeah this won't be a pretty staple.

I’ll bitch about me having to replace a head gasket on my boat for 5 grand, I won’t complain about a 20 dollar difference in a magic card, you poor fucking loser. And honestly im

Are Gnarlwood Dryad and Resilient Khenra too slow for mono G Stompy?

The seller or the manufacturer?
Why haven't you already used your consumer protection laws to get yourself a mint foil Scalding Tarn?

>And honestly im [..]
so angry you're fucking up your posts? Definitely.

Both. First two years the seller, last 2 years the producer.
It depends on the category of the good, though.

My foil Scalding Tarn is fine, it's the regular one that's damaged.

oh it's you yeah i member you from when you were pissed about you foil tarmo last month. You are some kind of fucking lucky mario my dude! you really got nice pulls, but it seems you luck is counter balanced with horrible quality defection, don't hesitate to menace them with a lawsuit since you are a europoor until they give you the mint quality product you are supposed to have as boosterfresh.
godspeed Luigi, and continue to post your pulls

Oh, so you got a replacement for your regular Tarn?

It's funny because I've opened almost 2/3 of the box now and got 0 mythics and not even a single card worth any money outside of the 3 fetches.

I opened it like 4 hours ago, dude. Haven't even opened all the packs yet.

>I've opened almost 2/3 of the box now and got 0 mythics and not even a single card worth any money

AWOOO i wish you best of luck Luigi, i prayed to Mary for you to have great last boosters full of non damaged foil Lili.
t. frogbro neighbor

Attached: 1520806327912.jpg (660x716, 72K)

You realize you could sell the fetches or whatever else you have and just buy your liliana, right? Some people sleeve them and put into those plastic card holders right away to keep it as fresh as possible.

>I don't have a problem that you have
>I am extremely angry that you are talking about this problem
>People need to shut the fuck up about things that don't concern me

Rich people are truly something else

And here's the first mythic. Fuck.

I don't want a Liliana, I want to open a Liliana. Learn the difference.
Thanks, bro, even if you're a frogposter, but I've already opened a second foil rare so the foil Lili is not gonna be a possibility.