10k sats here we gooo

I’m dumping 500k as soon as it hits 1.10

dreams come true

meme magic is real.
holding since .13 here.
so comfy.
i still hate rory though

Gl with that
Why do you think the price is going up with small bids? So people like you dont ruin the bull run

Screencap my post
Literally as soon as it hits 1.10
My bot is ready

cuck or not, he rides with us

Marine reporting in. holding since .16 buying dips and pumps along the way. You chumps are excited for $1? We all knew it was coming. Get ready for $5. LINK is a game changer and not many people realize this yet.

>price singularity

We broke through $1

Congrats

For a second there it was at 1.00 and it was beautiful

yep he's a cuck. but he gets paid in LINK so I have to give him some level of respect for hanging in there.

There's literally only 300k in bids
Do as you wish though

The volume is just now beginning to roll in. Could see $2-$5 within 24 hours.

No, you're not dreaming.

WHAAAAAATTT

MISSED THE 1$ CELEBRATION

CONGRATS LINKIEEEES

WE FUCKING MADE IT HAHAHA

im spectacle about this though its nice to see were finally at $1

We are just at the beginning, brother. And my hands are still iron.

What i dont understand about us linkies is why we are all so attached to this coin when there are shitcoins left and right costing cents now and everyone is praising them to reach double digits EOY.

Why is LINK better?
Or will those coins just gonna die?
And LINK wont?

I'm just saying this is a relatively low volume move. ChainLink is just now hitting the crypto communities radars. Check out the 24 volume of more commonly known coins and then you'll see the massive upside potential.

youre right the 5mm volume did strike me as intriguing. LINK still has ways to go

DYOR

I believe there are two reasons:
1- Meme magic: it might seem like a dumb reason, but well done meme magic is a materialization of collective knowledge (in the sense that the collectivity possesses knowledge that the individual doesn't) and intuition of the society. And since the market is a social product, it also follows meme magic.
2- Sergey himself, he is one of the most professional businessmen in crypto right now, and I invest heavily in people, since they are the ones that make the product.

I've been in both link and omg since the beginning. Just to put things in perspective, when omg hit 10x ($5+) the entire crypto community was fomoing into it. Link has now reached 10x and only sits and $350mil and hardly anyone outside of biz is aware of it. Think of the potential.