Warhammer 40000 General - /40kg/

IT'S QUIET edition

>Necron Preview
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/22/preview-the-nihilakh-dynasty-doomsday-arks-and-lychguardgw-homepage-post-2/

>Breaking News!
warhammer-community.com/2018/03/22/breaking-news-major-revealsgw-homepage-post-1/

>WHTV Tip of the Day:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKFZHeWL5hA

>FAQs:
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Megas:
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega:
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Mathhammer:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

Old and busted:

Attached: 1521297863712.jpg (600x1089, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=15e2v4L8nec
youtube.com/watch?v=yTRJv7yy0Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FIRST FOR PLASTIC SISTERS BUT NOT SOON

>Combat Roster
>youtube.com/watch?v=15e2v4L8nec
>Power Levels
Fuckin' dropped.

Does Games Workshop not know that BattleScribe exists?

3rd for scionanons

Attached: 1519876734154.jpg (400x400, 53K)

>yfw she gets out of the Black Library and gets a mini

Attached: Ephrael_Stern.jpg (505x800, 78K)

First for 44th Alphic Hydras, proud citizens of the Empire and Ultramar.

Attached: iamalpharius.jpg (985x812, 99K)

Xth for no bobplat

another one, you mean?

Attached: img5101698d7915a.jpg (640x930, 291K)

I mentioned this in one of the earlier threads, but I dont care if its in power levels so long as it has an export feature where you can easily access the stats/rules for your army list, either on your phone or on something you can print out.

Please remember to pray to the machine god

Attached: 1487011159173657796.jpg (877x620, 49K)

Does warscroll have this? Because I bet this is going to be the thing it doesn't do. It's going to be a glorified abacus for useless power levels.

>Faceberg and Zuckerjew are tanking the economy
>All my stocks are going down at break neck speeds
So should I kill myself or sell everything and buy GW stocks or both?

HALT! The rider demands you show him beyond this thread!

Attached: krieg rider.jpg (2048x1536, 228K)

just checked, warscroll appears to be points.

>Nazi demanding papers.
>How stereotypical can you get?

No, BS does not have this.
But if you play enough, and don't go for soup lists, just remember what stats your models have. Not that hard.

Soon

Attached: 73f5047974eae3016c354ef8d6cb8bdf.jpg (738x936, 64K)

I don't take orders from nazis! I punch them!

At this point only gonna add a few vehicles and then wait for sisters. Maybe something else too when the Deathwatch codex hits.

Attached: IMG_20180124_144122.jpg (1440x748, 466K)

/my dudes/ are mostly still on the sprue though

Recast?

Attached: 1514205137863.jpg (330x373, 42K)

Check the 40kcommunity post, there will be a matched play version with points

>Don’t worry, matched play fans – we haven’t forgotten you! Combat Roster will later be joined by a Warhammer 40,000 app, a bespoke digital companion to the 41st Millennium, which will feature a matched play list builder.

Attached: 1521547335364.jpg (720x718, 25K)

Only those pure of heart and with unwavering faith may post in this thread.

Plastic sisters deniers eternally btfo

Current Forgebane haul:

3 cryptec
15 lychguard
10 immortals
6 wraiths
3 knights
30 skitarii
3 tpd
paying just over 150€

Waiting for the prices to stabilize, then selling the necrons

>That twinlascannon
Why?
Why didnt you jsut stick them directly together?

Attached: pixel_tomb_march_by_steeljoe-db4dl8c.gif (1000x700, 4.93M)

Those are the pieces I had and it was the look I wanted

How did you et it so cheap?

>deathmarks still suck ass
it hurts

Attached: 1514558725299.gif (1000x600, 7.94M)

Reading the Tau codex, does anyone else feel like they're setting them up for a new Men of Iron style disaster? Puretide and Aun'Va both apparently being digitised consciousnesses and with entire autonomous armies being experimented with, having some sort of AI rebellion, or an attempt by the AI to take control of the Tau Empire behind the scenes, seems very much on the cards.

Shrewd trading and general jewery
>mfw I sell the admech part for 80, bought it for 100
>mfw i trade two necron troops for all admech parts minus knight
>mfw I sell excess units for higher single prices

Its addicting, sadly I reached my cash limit for investing in such shenanigans

Plastic SoB are going to get the same treatment

Attached: 1521664153737.jpg (510x630, 27K)

>All snipers suck ass.
Good.
Shooty armies and their players are a plauge upon the game.
There is a reason there are 2 phases dedicated to CC.

If they'd been maybe 14-15 ppm, with a built in -1 AP, they'd be all-stars. I have 10 of them just for looks, but for now, at 19 ppm, they just aren't worth it, unless you HAVE to kill a lynchpin HQ. Shame that most lynchpin HQs like Roboute, Cawl, and Celestine are just too tough, and get back up.

>Implying the tau aren't going to be protected by the bare minimum safety precautions, because their fans can't imagine tau actually suffering any major setbacks, despite how this universe canonically works.

If you're worrying about reactionary market shit that'll sort itself out in some years time, you should probably commit sudoku

Dude this is a blue board. You can't be posting that shit here

>being glad that anything besides tau sucks ass
>not wanting perfect balance

Attached: 1520379504401.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

its okay i spoilered it

Attached: 1521721073818.png (387x417, 303K)

Why do you think it's a recast?

That reminds me. Has anyone hotlgued celestine yet?

yes, its something we have discussed many times now. They are just 1 rampant AI away from becoming the imperium 2.0 : communist edition.

4th sphere already got the anti-xeno twang into the tau

Attached: 1520369347381.jpg (2360x3300, 5.13M)

Tau, IG, and shooty units in general need to suck more ass.

Nazis were ww2 user.

...I mean, I'm a Tau fan, and I like how the dark side of them is being emphasised in this codex and the various disasters and challenges that are being set up for them? So go fuck yourself?

Even if that's glue, that is disgusting.

Post receipt please.

>cringes

That's a good question. I should look for the answer

All these mafs is right ard! I didn't pass me A levels in app uni

>(you)

Attached: 1521671211811.png (1292x753, 442K)

>not being able to do qik mafs
u a nob head or wot?

>But if you play enough, and don't go for soup lists, just remember what stats your models have. Not that hard.
Its more for my opponent, I appreciate being able to let them know what my units are and how they work, as I know not everyone is a big enough autist to read all the codexes like I am.

Stop typing like a fag.

>asking a Nazi for his jew papers
What irony

why would anyone do this?

Stop actually being one

>I was just pretending to be a fag

thatreference.gif

Definitely. You're the good kind of player if you do that. Personally I always try to say what I'm doing/intent with each move so there's no confusion/contention over it later i.e. "I'm gonna move this squad of rangers into cover here"

>I know you are but what am I?
Sick comeback. Are you allowed to use Veeky Forums on your school's computers?

Everyone seems to forget that T""au AI is actually treated with respect so the chances of a rebellion are very low

After the kroot codex..

Attached: spacemarauderthebarbarian.jpg (426x587, 124K)

>Implying human AI wasn't
All it takes is chaos to infect one A.I to cause a men of iron level catastrophe. Especially if tau allow AI to take over technological development and learn. That's why humanity can't figure out how a ton of their shit works, they had advanced AI help develop tech at a level impossible for humanity to keep up.

>fucking slaves get your ass back here

>all these fetishists rubbing it raw over plastic sisters
Shame its happening in the age of nuGW. They arent for you, they're for the new female playerbase they're trying to attract. So there will be be no sexualization of any kind... just badass bitches in power armor.

Then six months later we'll find out about a secret female primarch and you'll all be wishing you spammed the plastic sisters meme a lot less and just played with metal ones.

Attached: expectmoreofthis.jpg (600x849, 93K)

Disregarding your shitty trolling - is that princess Jasmine?

Based Force Memer poster won't let his forced memes die

Which is it Veeky Forums? Are sisters not sexualised in any way, or is moving to shapeless power armour a disgusting lack of sexualisation?

So

youtube.com/watch?v=yTRJv7yy0Nw

Attached: AdepticonPreview-Mar22-Codexes1rlza[1].jpg (1000x681, 136K)

It's not possible for it to be full Men of Iron level, given that the Tau's tech is still far inferior to DaoT stuff. I just glanced at Lexicanum to check, and some of the stuff they describe happening in the war against the Men of Iron is just fucking ridiculous.

Yeah there was an art series of disney princess S

That's first sergeant jasmine to you, private!

Yeah, some artist did a bunch of disney princess astartes. They were kind of neat, but a bunch of "geek" websites picked them up and tried to make it an identity politics thing

I've never noticed the unique border designs for each codex until I saw the purple Harlies one.

You're WAAAAAY late. We knew this all last night.

>Then six months later we'll find out about a secret female primarch

I'll hot glue her too and I'll be sure to spam geedubs fb page with proof

Attached: 34994fcdfda25a8df6bc1693fc86495b.jpg (800x800, 316K)

Well yeah, people are saying it's a future possibility. Regardless, GW wouldn't want to introduce a DaoT into the setting, as it would require them to actually make new models and fluff which would invalidate Tau models

It wasn't in this thread, that'll do for me

Interesting, that's pretty neat. I don't give a shit about the politics of the thing but the concept is interesting enough.

for the love of god do the bases

Its on the community page bromeo.

I could see AI Tau being a third variant army, alongside the Farsight Enclaves, so you'd have the Tau race split into three segments. Those still loyal to the Ethereals, the digital constructs now independent, and the Enclaves, probably swollen with refugees from worlds now consumed by the revolt.

What happens when kroot eat tyranids?

They are sexualized right now, objectively so. Its just the fetishists furiously defending whats most important to them.

They get taken under control of the Hive Mind. There are a few things Kroot refuse to eat after prior encounters have gone very, very badly. Chaos is one, 'nids is another.

Literally couldn't care less, they're coming in plastic which is far more important

Techpriestess Domina is technically still a "my dude"

Attached: IMG_20180322_124039.jpg (3264x2448, 1.92M)

t. Brainlet
Girls don't want to play the girl army, they want orks and nids. SoB market audience is men

>they're for the new female playerbase
You're saying that like new hobbyists is something bad.

>just badass bitches in power armor.
How is this bad?

Those weapons are way out of scale.

Hey i just had a quick lore question. Does anyone know if Space Marine Librarians are soul-bound to the emperor like other imperial psykers? Or are they considered strong willed enough to not need it? Because i cant really understand how some chapters, like the Carcharadons, who live in the middle of bum fuck nowhere manage to get their psychic recruits to terra.

Attached: DA_Librarian.jpg (484x714, 76K)

interchangeable parts

Attached: 1518690546883.jpg (1005x1440, 832K)

>They are sexualized right now,
Maybe if you live in an radical Islamic country.

Like Britain[/spoiled]

Space sharks are damn near renegade. I bet they simply rely on the psychic hood.

>implying the tits wouldn't be the first useless bit to go

I'll just reply to you so I don't give the bait another (You), they are doing the army for people who are fans already, they are specifically targeting the people who either wanted new SoB after getting old ones or wanting to get SoB without using all their money

If they don't die horribly, since most Tyranids are either highly toxic, have literal face-melting acid for internal fluids, are host to flesh-eating germs, or are walking biological warfare factories that spew fungal spores into the atmosphere which root in other creatures lungs and liquefy their respiratory system from the inside out in a matter of days, or any combination of the above: then they pretty much get GENESTEALER'D and end up mind-controlled by the Hive Mind.

I can tell you that the answer lies in codex imperialis and dark millennium but I can't for the life of me remember what it us. I THINK they are but the megas up top will confirm