>Legions of Nagash
mega.nz/#!L44kEbRJ!VooTlhCe_WTmf5SFEds_wni8Z0EQDfBBsB1KBY_8ZW4

>Malign Portents
mega.nz/#!7x5hgZZL!l3KcjIUfNjDbEhjFeH31M9mRFfPf03yUFuN-jMU1JBg

>Army and Skirmish Warband builder
warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/

>City Generator
repl.it/repls/FrivolousBelovedEmperorpenguin
warhammer-community.com/2017/09/26/make-your-own-free-city-the-easy-way-sep26gw-homepage-post-4/

>Warscroll battalion blank
nofile.io/f/EbyKWbMJVbM/dark elf photoshop template.psd

>Malign Portents Stories
malignportents.com/story/the-clockmakers-tale/
malignportents.com/story/rodbuls-last-fight/
malignportents.com/story/the-joy-of-battle/

New books

>Callis and Toll The Old Ways
mega.nz/#!JNJiwSLZ!HM0fIa9VjF2hWWpJOS0fymB6kd944VYdHmrk7yKQ2N4

>The Tainted Axe
mega.nz/#!QRx1gIwS!X3bvo8LQgV6V1Q12C2Y5dnM3m4lF5IkvxTKMzdQuazs

>The Witch Takers
mega.nz/#!5URyAJTZ!edeqlJAaUNRXsDVBHyGuyL5g3JXlbLej0Ug_oY7qtao

>Thread Question
Are you going to get Deepkin army?
What is your favourite model?

Attached: Eel-chan.jpg (672x531, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/22/dread-solstice-week-5gw-homepage-post-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=P13ZKLRwidY
youtube.com/watch?v=3IQ2I-P8Ucw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

O-)-c

Would you say "no" to him?

Attached: 1515065681118.jpg (1744x982, 176K)

Reminder to not respond to shitposting about the following:

Legacy armies being removed
Death soup
Stormcast/Jews
SJWs killed witch elves
Slaneesh being removed
Furfags
"Fantasy creatures make no sense in a fantasy setting"

It's all just angry manchildren looking for attention. Just report and ignore

>tfw your army pushes mentally ill europeans, who think fish explode outside of water, towards suicide

Attached: Stormcast-Eternal-Art.jpg (469x604, 80K)

Soon

Attached: 400px-Settra_Rules.jpg (400x513, 26K)

based

Attached: 1509925079144.jpg (750x975, 64K)

Depends on who I’m allied with at the moment and if their punishment for surrender is more painful than Nagash

>Fantasy creatures make no sense in a fantasy setting
when did we even set a bar for that shit?
fish flying because of magic aren't okay but having little tree gremlins follow your wood elves and space frogs are?

warhammer-community.com/2018/03/22/dread-solstice-week-5gw-homepage-post-3/

>>Thread Question
>Are you going to get Deepkin army?
>What is your favourite model?
This radchad has impressed me a lot. If I get an Order army, it'll be these guys.

Attached: received_1536457513068714.jpg (1000x750, 150K)

i will probably be getting a Deepkin army
I really fucking love the giant fucking turtles but i think my favorite one is this fucking guy.

Attached: 1521685607717.jpg (1920x999, 915K)

>"Fantasy creatures make no sense in a fantasy setting"
>fantasy means anything goes and the setting doesn't need internal consistency

>Are you going to get deep kin
Nope, just another unappealing sigmar army to me, just to over designed with my models.

>Fave modle.
They don't really appeal to me, they fucking trigger me because of GWs boner for putting top heavy models attached at a single small point to a base.

I will be getting some of them yes. i think the shark rider could be a good replacement for reavers, i like the octopus guy a lot, and waterchad is a MUST BUY model for sure. Can't say Im that big a fan of quan chi soldiers and the turle though, but luckily swifthawk already have chariots and skycutters to fill the gap

>Will bravery be the order of the day? Is trickery the best option? Or is it time to see if Nagash is willing to make a deal? The choice, as ever, is yours.

I hope you guys make the right choice. Fucking Nagash cannot win this. Age of Sigmar is meant to be an age of hope and progress. Where grimdark comes to die. If Nagash gets his way, then hope and light itself will die. The developers said that through our choices we can end Nagash's plan before it starts or we can aid in its acculturation. Do the right thing. End Nagash's dream once and for all. DO YOU WANT THIS FUCK TO HAVE THE FINAL LAUGH? NO. VOTE DRAKE.

Attached: Nagash art.jpg (998x1074, 247K)

>a faction with a worse punishment than Nagash

... so what your really saying is your a Death loyalist.

>fantasy means anything goes and the setting doesn't need internal consistency
yes, that's high fantasy

yes. i don't play AoS and haven't played fantasy since whfb died but the deepkin are pulling me in
>>What is your favourite model?
hard to decide. i like the blind elves, the guy riding the hippocampus and wavechad a lot

Attached: 1521716933134.gif (399x173, 2M)

Skaven did nothing wrong.

So I've never had any interest in AoS until last night - those fucking Deepkin are amazing. Do I need anything other than General's Handbook 2 as far as general rules material?

but user you ain't accounting for magic

You might want to pick up the deepchads battle tomb (or steal it from here when it launches).

The LoTR is high fantasy

No, I kind of dig the idea but the execution looks horrible with fish flying in the air everywhere, I also hate transparent flying stands and half the army has them. And then there's the falmer.
Except for the aforementioned issues I think Waveboi's design is amazing. His armor is neato. If the entire army had that aesthetic I'd buy the hell out of them.

Not that user but what basis for "consistency" do we have? Are there some set rules or guidelines we've established?

Much better him than Sigmar or Chaos

The Chad water mage
The virgin fireslayer

As much as I wanna say "Fuck Nagash", and I really, really do, none of the options are that. Even the first option is "you lost, now go ahead and lose harder."

Yeah I know I'll need that one. Just making sure I don't need any other 'main rulebooks' if you will.

But why are some of them blind but others not?

>Give him a surf board
>1000% more radical
he really is the rad wavechad

Looks great but imagineing that model with a basic paintjob seems like it will be shit but we shall have to see

Magic should have rules too. Otherwise we could end for example lotr by saying "And then Gandalf teleported the ring to Mt Doom from the shire despite this power never having been established before."

Wasn't it rather low for the most part? Besides the occasional Balrog or Dragon, they don't have a lot of magic beyond species.

>Even the first option is "you lost, now go ahead and lose harder."

It's either one last strike at Nagash, screw each other to escape, or make a deal with a known betrayer. I rather do down fighting for the Light than the two other options.

>ching-chong
>chad
You have to pick only commie

My guess is they're formed from lesser soulstuff.

no it isn't

Where they're going, you don't need eyes.

tell me where it says the fish can't fly user

there is no main rulebook
the only reason to buy the gb17 with deepkin is if you don't know how to build an army and the three rules of one
otherwise you're totally fine with their battletome and the models

>no it isn't
>The Lord of the Rings is an epic high fantasy novel written by English author and scholar J. R. R. Tolkien. The story began as a sequel to Tolkien's 1937 fantasy novel The Hobbit, but eventually developed into a much larger work. Written in stages between 1937 and 1949, The Lord of the Rings is one of the best-selling novels ever written, with over 150 million copies sold.[1]

They're probably Tyrion and Teclis' worst first drafts.

Sort of like how in some real world religions other races are.

I choose to rape Nazis.

yes
Ocotpus and his friend

Attached: octopus.jpg (1343x751, 180K)

getting these fuckers after im done with my Morathi army. l really love their atlantic aesthetics

Reminder the next AoS armys are new Death and Slaanesh

My guess is that they are half-formed. They are soul-reavers. They have to use the stolen souls for something. Maybe they want to complete what Teclis started but failed.

wikipedia is not equal to truth

Probably not, got too many projects on the go at the moment. Maybe in future.

Favourite models are the shark/seahorse/whatever riders. However, the one I'm most likely to buy is actually the chap in your pic - will need more angles, but wondering if it might be possible to convert a transcendent c'tan out of him.

>I choose to rape Nazis.

Attached: C_qUo-3UAAA5NuS.jpg (891x500, 76K)

So the hero of the Slaaneshi faction is called the Great Pretender of Slaanesh. Any guesses on what he looks like?

>nobody posting the other angle
Aquaman aint got shit on me

Attached: radical.jpg (1118x1134, 603K)

are we ready to make frens?

youtube.com/watch?v=P13ZKLRwidY

>wikipedia is not equal to truth
Just as you.

Copy that. What about scenarios?

love the fishies, i want this army but i am so afraid of the fragility of those models

Obviously. It's his wife the one with aquakinetic powers

I was addressing the argument used, not the fish thing.

But in either case the burden of proof isn't on me, boyo

other angle is definitely the money shot but wow he really is just flying around isn't he

same user, gonna have to bust out some dark eldar tier ways of transporting these fuckers

Is it me or does AoS have a lot of old GW things implemented? Sea Elves and Menfish were mentioned in super-early WHFB. Now they're here. 40k used to have Squats. Now we have Overlords.

Going to convert him into a vampire, paint the water as blood ect

>just to over designed with my models.
Once more in English please.

this army just keeps on giving
youtube.com/watch?v=3IQ2I-P8Ucw

truly the most frens army

Is that a wave underwater or are those fish flying in the air? I'm so confused right now.

there are indeed 6 "generic" ones in the gb17
but there are also some i EVERY other book
the battletomes too

wait but where are they going?

Has he returned?

Attached: Finubar.jpg (576x700, 73K)

>Sea Elves
Were just HE traders who settled in the human cities

not yet

>say shit works cause of magic
>m-magic should have r-rules though
>okay show me the rules
>i-i don't have to
okay son

Under da sea
Down where its wetter

Don't know about that old connection thing but WHFB was extremely limited in what they could actually do at that point

Death was really the only option besides updating the models for the factions which was not likely to bring in any meanginful profits or new players and collectors

You didn't learn your lesson earlier today faggot?

Sea elves put fyre dorfs to shame

elememental rule is real

Cool, thank you. I'll just stick with the pirated copy and save my money for duders.

They were mentioned previously but were made into a HElf settlement.

Hell yes I’ll be getting these guys they look rad
Favorite model either giant turtle or the eel riders/shark riders

>tfw World of Warcraft is now a more grounded fantasy setting than Warhammer

In hindsight, didn't Nagash eat an Everqueen & a Dorf goddess? What does he get out of that?

Attached: Warhammer_Nagash.jpg (600x841, 95K)

Nice strawman, you can't prove a negative, retard. You going to ask someone to prove that god doesn't exist next?

Also I said right there that I was addressing the whole "fantasy doesn't need rules" thing, not the fish.

stealing that idea, despite it being a retarded cannonball magnet anything can draw LoS to

That makes absolutely no sense

*Surfs in*
*blocks your path*
>Get a load of that NERRRRRRRD
*aelf girls start laughing at you*

Attached: 1521735487619.jpg (1000x750, 503K)

>Hate WaveChad when I first see him
>Starting to like him ironically because of memes
>Worried it'll turn into actually liking him

This happened with Nagash and Malekith back in Fantasy help.

>he doesn't understand overlapping spatial frames and hyperdimensional rules of density
I thought I was supposed to give an advanced course, not a basic one
my students once were themselves teachers all over the old world

Attached: 1507093889293.png (216x191, 108K)

It cements him as a dickass and a creep those are two things he love

Also power and or stability of power. Probably a potential plotline to rebutting those two later also if dispossessed or the Order Draconis and friends get word of that

i'm a little annoyed that the player base will surely vote for another pyrrhic victory for order.
god this is so boring. it's like they don't get enough last second deus ex machina victory in black library.

>fire: fyreslayers
>air: khadaron overlords
>water: idonath deepkin
What's going to be earth? Or is that the sylvaneth?

Or, if we use the chinese five elements system then sylvaneth could be wood and skydorfs metal, but that still leaves earth.

Power user.

The Everchild (The Everqueens daughter) was sacrificed to bring him back. But she was a trap by Teclis. Aenerion's curse in her soul infected Nagash and weakened him. He had to go around the world looking for sources of power in order to cure himself of the curse. The dwarf goddess was one such source.

Why would you want him to? He was a false claimant who accomplished nothing.

even quite late in whfb the black ark elves had fluff which said they would summon sea creatures and make quasi ships out of them so besides all the magic that the deepkin use to help them float on land, it't not super off the mark

>Finubar the Seafarer
>Seafarer

Nighthaunt/Death. All return to dust, in time.

Or Slannesh, cause they dirt-y.

>yellow crest
>ouch board
Good lad

I mean i guess, but wouldn't he just fail the Idoneth as he failed the Asrai?

Its only natural to like the alphas
Wavechad is an alpha
Nagash is alpha because he cucked sigmar at the last second
Malekith is alpha because he was the anointed and chosen of the elves. Also he banged his mom

Is Malerion still married to the Everqueen? I mean the destruction of the world doesn't annul marriages, does it?