Jumpchain CYOA Thread #2130: Liches Get Stitches Edition

>Google Drive:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chats:
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules:
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Attached: 1442013359136.pdf (PDF, 5.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY
pastebin.com/msg6NWHA
youtu.be/YIvpdLDt39c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is another scenario I'm making in the Scenario Supplement. Any criticism you'd like to share?

Your task is to become the God of War. How you may ask? By impacting or influencing the tide of each major battle that takes place in each setting you visit. Your presence in this fight must be historical and your name should be written in history or mythology that would last ages and ages to come. Your exploits should be sung in the national anthem of the nation’s you’ve aided. Renaissance level art should be created on your very concept and hung in every major war memorial that would be erected after the war. Soldiers across the setting’s history should aspire to become a warrior like you. Your mere presence should be a superstition that assures victory to one side.

Main Quest: You have to fight for sides that are guaranteed to lose no matter what. If Necrons over-run the Warhammer 40k universe and your squadron of 40 space marines is the last that’s standing between the Necrons and the destruction of the universe, you have to fight and win the battle that ensues and make sure you contribute enough to become a symbol greater than the God Emperor himself. You must also fight in every battle that occurs in the setting and win that fight or else the chain ends. You can only jump narratives that will have major conflicts occurring in them. So jumping Hamtaro or K-On is out of the question cause there is no warfare in the narrative per se.
You also must jump 200 of such settings and cannot take breaks in between the 200.

>Can't it shapeshift?
Yeah, when it reaches Balance Breaker state it becomes a suit of armour.

>Does Momo have a cap?
Yes, they have an exp cap. Momo is at max level.

Could always try stealing Machina's guantlet in Dies Irae.

Attached: Machina Volsung Saga.jpg (800x600, 74K)

Quick!
Whats a neat Jump for a giant sea monster to go?

Also, Jumpers! Tell me about your favorite alt-forms.

Attached: gatheredconcern.png (3300x2550, 4.09M)

Asked this last thread but what castes/aspects did you peeps pick?

Struggling to choose.

Attached: infernals.jpg (764x1000, 130K)

CATastrophe
>Fav altform
Succubus

Generic Sugar Bowl.

>Succubus

Gee I wonder why

Looking for some help coming up with a personality for an Assassin version of Artoria based around the legend of the Carnwennan.

In payment, haz cats.

Attached: 1520477551884.jpg (640x989, 102K)

They look good as teachers. Get your mind out of the gutter user!

Attached: Succubus.gif (500x278, 2.46M)

Hey guys, I wondering if I could get some help filling out my Pokemon team.

Currently I have Gardevoir, Aegislash, Nidoking and possibly an Eeveeloution. I'm willing to take any of them off the team except the Gardevoir. I'm in the Kalos region. Thanks in advance.

Attached: download.png (224x224, 6K)

I honestly have no idea. Arturia doesn't qualify as an Assassin class Servant under normal circumstances; she would literally never be summoned as an Assassin without some kind of glitch or mistake in the system. In that case I can only say that her personality wouldn't change much from herself as a Saber. For one thing I'd imagine that she'd be terrible at stealth of pretty much every sort since her sense of honor isn't conducive to that sort of activity. She'd probably be alright gathering information but she'd be pretty adamant about not stabbing opponents in the back because it violates her code of chivalry and sullies her image as the King of Knights. As a consequence she would rely far more heavily upon her Skills and Noble Phantasms. It's also interesting to note that in certain legends of King Arthur he owns a cloak of invisibility that makes him imperceptible. I'd imagine that an irregular Assassin version of Arturia would make heavy use of that since she doesn't really have any skill at sneaking around.

>jumping Hamtaro or K-On is out of the question cause there is no warfare in the narrative per se.

Im gonna guess you never saw either. Because you are so wrong.

Monster hunter.

And oddly enough its probably my lagiacrus altform. Or my skeleton form.

Attached: MHRoC-Lagiacrus_Art_001 (1).jpg (2500x3000, 413K)

Only been to solars as a twilight cast. Head smilies.

Are there any perks/items out there to help with being worshiped or making Jumper stronger by being worshiped?

Attached: asura_and_goma_by_sandara-d4p7wu6.jpg (1500x1030, 1.28M)

It would be a twisted version of the classic legend, that's for sure. Perhaps I should just find another assassin then.

Mostly I just want to hit up Fate/Stay Night and show everyone how you're supposed to use an assassin. And no, miss poison body doesn't appeal to me. I'm trying to come up with something different.

I think Kamigawa's Kami perkline has one? I might be mis-remembering that.

Woodblood
Eclipse
Chosen of Battles
Adorjan
Changing Moon

Greek Mythology, Konosuba, and Kamigawa have perks for that

I should have added, thanks for your input.

Grab Mata Hari

Not to mention that Carnwennan comes with a cloak of shadows on its own, so there would be plenty of reliance on that.

So. You know the Guy Ritchie film that was dumb but better than it had any right to be?
youtube.com/watch?v=6rbPTQIdjmY

A twist on that - an interpretation of Arturia as the Rebel King. The criminal with royal blood who didn't want to get involved with people's bullshit until Merlin dragged her into the spotlight and we had the song and dance of the Round Table and all that shit. The King who understands people, but has seen their worst and so suffers the same problem that the first iteration of Arturia suffers - closed off so much that it seems like they aren't able to interact with humanity.

The Arturia who will give you a fair chance to fight for your right to live, but will not hesitate to cut you in half like she did the witch Orddu, daughter of Orwen.

Instead of doing what is sane and/or reasonable and going to sleep so I can go to work later, I made thing.
Have this thing I made.
Feel free to use some or all of it. Most of it is probably shit due to sleep deprivation though.

pastebin.com/msg6NWHA

Attached: PARA TU.jpg (720x384, 70K)

Open to suggestions for a perk name:
>Able to make things created look really good/cool etc no matter what kind of materials went in to its creation
- Fluffing up still to happen
right now I'm going with 'Creative Crafting', but ironically I feel that isn't particularly creative enough.

Attached: Blushing Girl.png (800x1003, 439K)

Scenario Suggestion: Multiversal Treasure Hunt

Each jump has a clue hidden somewhere in it, whether it be buried in an ancient tomb, hidden in a nursery rhyme a side-character's mother used to sing to them, or revealed by connecting the freckles on the heroine's back in a certain way, that tells you where to go next (or maybe it tells you how to open the way forward if you're doing a no benefactor run). It either just leads to the spark, or else to some vaguely defined treasure that will make your dreams come true.

Die in a fire, Barneylover

wut?

Do the monsters in the around the Training mountain of GAINS scale with you to make sure they are always dangerous enough to train against?

The image you posted is a humanized Diminutive Equine, and calling people who like that show Barney-fags is a thing.

That sounds like it could be reasonable given it's a 600 cp item. It's Heaven's jump though, so I have no imput on whether it even goes in.

...I did not know that... I thought it was just a random OC...

>Posting MLP chars. in thread
How far we've fallen.

Heavenly designs, Beautiful crafts, Artist's touch ? Does the jump have a name so that I can think of a few new names?

Attached: Bobby-Giantess fight.jpg (728x1207, 371K)

Nah, thats fluttershy.

But barney is a dinosaur

That you can immediately identify it, despite it appearing to be just a cute girl, says far more about you than it does about Lone Valkyrie.

Well you're wrong, faggot.
Now I believe your containment board's that way

nofuckyou

evidently I have made a grave mistake...
Those sound cool, thanks! The jump is everyone else is a returnee

It's fused with his body, so that might be hard

Didn't know that Barneyfag browsed /jc/

No worries man and I hope your jump is going smoothly.

Attached: Bobby-News.jpg (373x991, 176K)

It is actually. I've actually worked up the energy to work on it proper, and now about 2/3 of the main text is done (probably)

Isn't that just conduit

Look, what are you expecting? It is a touchy subject. So touchy that you're not going to find any fanwank of that sort.

Okay, so, I like the idea of using your soul as your physical body.

I do not, however, like the fact that doing this implies that any damage you do manage to take is essentially soul damage. Nor do I like the idea that, taken to its ultimate conclusion, dying in this form leads to cessation of existence. 'Cause, you know, you're soul got fucked up.

What are some ways to get around these downsides?

Attached: 1517998318002.jpg (360x350, 102K)

just wait for Valeria to finish the Multiplayer PvP Supplement.

Then I'm going to squash all you faggots.

The Castlevania Jump has a perk that makes your soul invincible.

Jump 468: Star Wars Legacy
>The Empress: Initiative and practical actions that promote prosperity, comfort and luxury.
>Location: Bastion
I'll admit I'm not terribly enthused with this.
>Identity: Drop-In
>Drawbacks: (0) At Last We Have Become Star Wars Legacy
Oh god no, it's Star Wars again. I was Anakin Skywalker last time, and I thought I'd derailed this future, but instead... most of what I did collapsed because of the Sith. It's time to take stronger measures.
>Roguish Charm (Free, Drop-In)
Well, I WAS Anakin Skywalker. Quite charming before that whole fall to the dark side thing.
>Sagely Air (900)
Just pretend you're snooty like Kenobi. It works.
>Dark Presence (800)
That, too, is part and parcel.
>Pure Cortosis Gauntlet (600)
This will save me the trouble of going out and finding the right sort of cortisis to make things out of.
>Jedi Holocron (400)
Ooh, spiffy. I'll have to figure this one.
>Force Sensitive (300)
Anakin Skywalker, with a quarter of usual Jedi's limbs, but four times the power! (No, seriously: The supplemental notes indicate that it seems to be additive. So four Ahsoka's worth. Ahsoka is a unit of measurement? Amusing.)
>Force Perception (200)
>Force Healing (0)
Nifty stuff. I'll take it.

So, among the amusing things I've found out: clapchemy is waaay more efficient and speedy when you need to transmute raw materials. When it comes to gaming physics without using magic, you want nanomachines, son, but honestly I still find myself using alchemy these days when I want bulk material. Or battlefield control. Also, irritatingly, it seems that my armor fused with the nanosuit, which fused with me, so now I literally AM my armor at all times. Nice, but kind of redundant. But still nice.

And fortunately thanks to everything else upgraded in my armor and my swapping of forms, shifting between presets in my armor is done in the blink of an eye. And shifting the armor to something rather a bit more... fitting for this universe. Even if I left out the mask and blinkenlights in favor of just using a hood.

And so: using that base sample, thirty seconds into the jump I have transmuted enough cortosis to use for weaponry and have configured my armor to have a proper coating of pure cortosis and some scuffed black paint over it, while putting a cloak overtop to conceal it. And so I found myself on Bastion, in public, with several curious onlookers as my clothes shifted and a cube of wood changed itself into a baseball bat made of cortosis. The people gave me a wide berth - a nice thing, considering I got the attention of what was likely to be every Force-sensitive on the planet. And beyond, if my luck held.

I got offworld as quickly as I could, cheating with Path to Victory to find the fastest smuggler that could get me away. Which, because of how the bloody Force works, ended up being a freighter named the Mynock, but at least we jumped out of the system before the Emperor's people jumped in to investigate me. About ten seconds before, in fact. I paid up front, which made them happy, and I'd expected a nice quiet trip to the nearest place that I could hijack a Star Destroyer. This, of course, was sidetracked when I overheard an argument from another cabin, while trying to relax in my passenger berth. I couldn't help but head over and get my two cents in.

>Artist's touch
I'm now thinking of 'Artistic Licence'. What do you think?

"I don't suppose you two could keep it down to a dull roar, I'm trying to figure this holocron out."
>"Oh, go kriff yourself!" "Really, Cade, must you... wait a moment."
"I think not. So, Cade, is it? Perhaps you should introduce me to your friend."
>"Wait, holocr- you can SEE him? Are you a Jedi?" "You're supposed to be dead and buried, no one lives that long."
"Well, of course I can see him, I know him quite well. Even if he is confused, something of a resemblance there, between you and that glowing blue Luke fellow."
>"I'm NOTHING like him. What are you? Jedi? Sith?" "Oh for the love of- you're doing it again, aren't you."
"Well, I have been known to dabble in the force."
>"Who are you?" "Please no. Stop this."
"Why, I thought people would recognize me more easily. That handsome devil over there stole his good looks from his father."
>"What." "Why. Why do you do this. I thought this was over."
"As the Force is my witness, I will take every possible opportunity to embarrass you, Luke! Look at him, he's blushing, it's adorable."
>"That would make you... no. There's no way." "Sorry, but... he's telling the truth."
"From a certain point of view, anyway. Say, how's old Ben doing these days?"
>"Old Ben?" "Obi-Wan Kenobi, Cade. He and his old padawan were watching and laughing their behinds off at your antics- wait. Wait, no."
"Oh, they have no idea how much fun I'm going to have here, tell them to have the troll get some popcorn. Anyways! Cade, right?"
>"Er, yeah?" "Don't. Don't you DARE."
"You're a wizard, Cade."
>"I'm a what?" "Why would you do this."
"You're a wizard. And a thumpin' good one."
>"Anakin. No."
"ANAKIN YES."

Dies Irae has a perk that'll restore you even if your soul is destroyed.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

Also, I love alt-forms that are free form/designable. I think Undertale's monster race is the best for that; I like to use it to become a Shuma-Gorath look-alike.

Goodra/Noivern and Pyroar/Hawlucha?

Attached: shuma-gorath.jpg (539x600, 81K)

And so the universe's destiny shifted on its axis as what should have been one of the most promising Jedi instead became a wand-waving wizard (with the usual precognition, reflexes, resilience, and other such Force buffs anyway). Which gave him power that wasn't subject to the usual nonsense that comes with the Force, like falling to the Dark Side and all of that. Even if I am literally walking around in Darth Vader's armor, playing the part up again to the hilt. After all, it turns out that the various Force-sensitive animals and plants and whatnot work in interesting ways with magic.

So... basically, I hijacked an old Super Star Destroyer that was derelict and somewhat uh, damaged. Of course, putting together LMDs to repair it in the space of a couple of weeks was kind of trivial, considering the designs at this point suffice for a hypercompetent crew that can do their jobs at a tenth of their number. And I dragged Cade around with me across the galaxy stirring the pot for fun and profit, and also his fellow crewmates, while because of smuggling obligations. Because nobody's going to believe that you're smuggling anything in an Executor. Or that you're being trained to be a proper wizard on top of it, because undetectable expansion charms are a smuggler's best friend.

"And no, I'm not going to split you guys up. Besides, we've GOT to have... MONEY."
>"Am I supposed to get that reference?"
"No, but it's fun for the kids at home."

After the Executor III was renamed and appropriately upgraded, I paid Emperor Fel a visit. It turns out he's a giant power-hungry douchebag so I severed his connection to the Force and left, and his paranoia after that point was a whole thing that basically brought his government down; the remainder of the Alliance rejoined his government, in a structure rather reminiscent of what I set up the LAST time around, about a hundred years and change in the past. Should be a bit more stable this time without the Sith poking it.

Anima has a perk that'll let you recover from soul damage.
Mix it with a horcrux from Harry Potter and you can just stockpile copies of your soul

That works.

Speaking of the Sith, I had a three step solution to their issues. Step one: I visited Coruscant in a stolen Imperial class Star Destroyer.
>"My Lord, we've got a notice from orbital traffic. There's... an old ship, hundred years old-"
>"What do I care?"
>"It's deorbiting and appears to be heading for here."
>"Landing on the planet? Ridiculous. Tell the defenses to wipe that thing from the face of the galaxy!"
>"I, it's too late for that, all that can reach our are fighters! And the captain of the vessel, it's impossible but he's claiming to be-"
"HEY, A'SHARAD. I MEAN, DARTH KRAYT."
>"What the- where is that coming from?"
>"It's coming across all frequencies! Even the intercom!"
"I'M ANAKIN SKYWALKER. WELCOME TO JACKASS." youtu.be/YIvpdLDt39c
>"What in the world... what is that infernal racket? Is that some sort of music?"
>"My Lord, we've got to go, he's not intending to LAND... no, it's too late--!"
By "I visited Coruscant" I mean "I crashed a Star Destroyer into Darth Krayt's throne room and killed half of the One Sith in a single blow, televised galaxy-wide on the holonet".

Step two: I visited Korriban. And by "I visited Korriban" I mean "I crashed the empty Executor III into the planet at 99% of the speed of light and there isn't a Korriban any more".

Step three: I hunted down the remaining Sith and removed their Force powers from them. Without the nagging of the Dark Side, most of them were pretty level-headed, actually. I only had to obliviate a couple of them before they were made into wizards. And then I tracked down the Jedi and turned THEM into wizards. And then I made a retrovirus that would spread and make a small percentage of offspring wizards, across the galaxy, and seeded a handful of trade worlds with it for maximum dispersal. Because I've had quite enough of the nonsense of the Force of this setting, and this seems like a better idea.

Also, while Darth Talon initially attached herself to me once I started converting everyone into witches and wizards (as a yandere every bit as wonderful as a zebra mussel and twice as clingy)... eventually? She and Cade became an item. I don't get it either. Nor do I understand how the devil genetics works in this universe because apparently you can have twi'lek-human hybrids as children.

On the plus side, Yoda shared his popcorn with the rest of the force ghosts while they watched everything get thrown so far off the rails that this galaxy will NEVER recover and go back to the same pattern. By the time I left, 95% of the Force users were witches and wizards instead, with just a bit extra in terms of wandless magic. (And a fetish for lightsabers, in many cases.)

And nothing of value was lost.

I have no idea what just happened.

I came, I saw, I conquered. With stupid stunts that caused mass destruction on the holonet with the Jackass theme playing while pretending to be Darth Vader. Again.

Multiplayer can only happen the jumpers are taking the same jump at the same point in their chains and taking drawbacks at any point in their chains automatically disqualifies them from it. You also wouldn't be allowed to multiplayer with jumpers who aren't in the same 'tier' as you; you are automatically elevated to the highest qualifying tier and aren't allowed to downgrade to lower tiers even if the rest of your jumps are lower tiered. Every jump has a tier based on its use; for example, fate would be OU, Dies Irae would be tier Ubers, Monogatari would be UU, ect. This only works if you have friends you do multiplayer with regularly enough to build a tier list.

>Artistic Licence

That sounds way better man

Attached: Bobby-Thumbs Up.jpg (185x158, 15K)

Where could I get perks to make me unhackable? AI jumper and I don't want to constantly have to fight of hacking attempts.

Attached: Ultron.jpg (719x1200, 199K)

Just fill your memory to the brim with dolphin porn.
No one will be brave enough to hack you.

>Goodra and Pyroar
Excellent. Thank you. I'll probably go with Sylveon as the Eeveelution unless anyone has a better idea.

>Mostly I just want to hit up Fate/Stay Night and show everyone who you're supposed to use an assassin.
It's actually extremely easy to create a horrifyingly dangerous Assassin build if you put together the right stuff. I actually went Servant in Stay Night and I ended up with one of the most busted Servant builds I've ever fucking seen for 2,600sp.

Class: Assassin (-250sp)

Parameters
Strength: B (-100sp)
Endurance: B (-100sp)
Agility: A++ (-125sp)
Mana: C (-100sp)
Luck: A+ (-75sp)
N. Phantasm: B+

Class Skills
Independent Action: A+ (-350sp)
Presence Concealment: EX (-275sp)

Personal Skills
Information Erasure: EX (-550sp)
Murderer of the Misty Night: A (-250sp)
Shadow Lantern: A+ (-350sp)

Noble Phantasms
B rank Noble Phantasm (-75sp) [Anti-Human]

Total Cost: 2,600sp

The end result is an Assassin who is absolutely undetectable, is guaranteed to always gets the first strike in unless an opponent has a detection-type Skill of the same rank or higher, is effectively erased from all memories and the physical environment as soon as they leave a battlefield to the point where everyone involved is left wondering what happened and how they ended up covered in blood, is completely independent of the Master with the ability to leech mana from shadowy areas with the Shadow Lantern skill to slowly replenish lost energy, and they have a Gae Bolg expy which is especially effective against humans. They have Knight-class physical statistics with incredibly high Agility and Luck.

This Servant is essentially undefeatable unless you have some kind of incredibly powerful defensive Noble Phantasm AND you aren't reliant whatsoever on your Master for survival. There's literally nothing stopping this Servant from killing all but like one or two (if not every single one) of the Servants in any given Grail War on the very first day. I made this monstrosity by taking 600 CP worth of drawbacks.

I'd assume any type of anti mind control perk would work for that

You also spent 1600 CP converting it into SP for your servant. It's also arguably still less busted than Hercules, and way less economical.

I mean, is that even necessary? Wouldn't a combination of meta-knowledge and no hesitation to kill make Assassin the best class due to you being able to just gank the masters while they're on the toilet?
I admit I don't know much about Fate, so I may be wrong. Gilgamesh might causes problems too, and I don't know if you need to fight him or if you can just avoid him.

wait, where did the extra 1000CP come from? I thought when you went servant, your CP was automatically converted into SP? which would mean taking a 600CP drawback would leave you with 1600SP total? or have I completely misunderstood something?

I'm a bit absorbed in writefaggotry right now, but I like a lot of these suggestions and have noted them down. If nothing else, it's a good foundation, along with

Nifty

Nope. You can only make that servant if you start as a master and convert you CP to SP manually. You only start with 1000 SP as a Servant.

Lovecraft
Percy Jackson
Anything with norse/greek gods probably

Jumpers, what are somethings that you retain from you right now as a jumper even after a long time on the chain?

>implying she wouldn't just make it "you get to use whatever jumps you've written"
>laughing as her long keikaku to convince gullible anons to accept her work thinking they'd benefit from it is at last fruitful

Interesting, reminds me a little of how I set up Elodie's Servant build. Except I didn't focus on stats as much, Murderer of the Misty Night/Shadow Lantern weren't as fleshed out/didn't exist at the time and I gave her an EX rank unlimited birb works to compensate

Now that is a really, really interesting suggestion. Especially if I toss in an Alter template to turn her into a dark seductress instead of bubbly happy times.

That's not bad either, but I think even that Arthur's personality would balk at stabbing people in the back because it's the best way to win.

This is indeed busted to utter shit.

This Servant is actually far more difficult to kill than Heracles simply because it is essentially impossible to find them unless they allow you to do so. If this Assassin fought Heracles they'd simply kill Illya and win. Heracles has absolutely no way of stopping this from happening. Almost no other Servant in existence has any way of doing so either. If they're not vulnerable, their Master is. If either them or their Master is vulnerable at all then they lose instantly.

True. That's probably the biggest issue with Assassins as a class; the narrative will never allow them to actually fight like they're supposed to because having everybody's throats cut open in a spectacular anticlimax on the very first day of the war isn't going to do much for the story. This build is about eliminating the weaknesses of Assassin as a class as well as their nature as a Servant, forcing the opponent into a situation where victory is impossible. The most they can do is stalemate Assassin indefinitely. They can't win unless they have a hilariously specific set of extremely high-level Skills and Noble Phantasms.

I'm a Servant. Your Master also gets 1,000 CP which they can funnel into you, remember?

Unless you jump the basic Fate/JumpChain or Fate/Extra.

one piece

My appearance most of the time

With your stealth, those levels of strength are pointless, mana and endurance are pointless. Presence Concealment drops to A+ when you are attacking, meaning that you are still undetectable to most servants even when you are stabbing them in the face while singing loudly Drowning Pool songs

>Fate/JumpChain

Tempted to just throw that in as the equivalent of a "you're thrown into an OC / fanfic-style Grail War, have fun you BITCH".

Like how the Persona jump is "YOU A PERSONA 6 PROTAG, BITCH"

Both F/Zero's Hundred Faces and F/Stay Night's Demon Arm assassins would win the war with a smart master that's only focused on that. Specially one with meta-knowledge.

Mana is never irrelevant, it's the most important stat of all because it lets you pull NP bullshit. But STR and END are good fallbacks in the event someone somehow detects you, like if they have a bullshit perception NP or something.

>Your Master also gets 1,000 CP which they can funnel into you, remember?
I did not know this. I also doubt my master would do this (nor would would I ask it of them desu)

Yes. But it removes yet another layer of weakness; even if by some insane miracle someone manages to not immediately die then they still have to beat me. And I'm essentially just Lancer at that point.

the dick are you talking about

It's in the Companions section. You get a Master for free if you're a Servant and they get 1,000 CP.

>Mana is never irrelevant, it's the most important stat of all because it lets you pull NP bullshit.
With your Independent Action stat you can just search for new masters and get all their mana after you drain your current one.
>But STR and END are good fallbacks in the event someone somehow detects you, like if they have a bullshit perception NP or something.
Isn't your whole point not to put yourself in that situation? I would rather invest those points in something like a magic system, maybe runes.

>throw that in my chain

Apologies for the lack of context.

You don't understand, just having a big ole mana stat means you can blast people harder and more often without having to be a mana vampire. Use bigger attacks too. And of course that is the point, the issue here is to expect the unexpected when you're up against a bunch of crazy asshole wizards and their pet heroes.

Dragon Ball GT has one. I think NieR: Automata also does.

Where you got the alt-form from?

Ah, ok. Not sure why they would do that instead of just, idk, buying a true magic or something, but to each their own.

I can apparently regenerate from a single molecule if i take the potent bloodline of the shapeshifting tainted bloodline in "the Hunter"
...what kind of molecule exactly? If a single oxygen molecule that was in my body upon my almost absolute destruction survives, will i regenerate or does it have to be a sizeable portion of one of a nucleic acid or a protein?