STOP FUCKING CRASHING

STOP FUCKING CRASHING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sell guys! fast!

God, Veeky Forums members are more dramatic and hysterical than a bunch of 13 year old girls. You live for posting overreacting pink wojaks, admit it. It's dropped 2%.

trying to sell but it wont let me

kms

Binance is down.
Take a chillpill.

went up 300% this week why are you still holding it

Why is it crashing so hard?

and it's gonna keep going up fagboy
it lost the flavor of the week appeal

holy fuck why are retards like this being saved by technological malfunctions

TRON fomo

buying into a coin that literally 151% in a few hours

That doesn't seem like a smart thing to FOMO into or am i wrong?

FOMO isn't smart user but you're not wrong

Keep your panties on, jesus fucking christ

ahem
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Do I fucking sell this shitcoin off or keep hodling? Anons pls help.

BUY THE DIP RETARDS

Maybe someone is accumulating more. I'll be holding my 13.5k xlm until fairX and beyond. 5$ to sell maybe 1/3 stack

>THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO UNIRONICALLY SOLD AT 5200

It's a retarded attempt to manipulate market whales.

It already stopped crashing, XLM is a solid coin and you shouldn’t worry so much.

HOW IS MY PORTOFOLIO.. 500 BUCKS IN FUN AND 500 BUCKS IN XLM

If you call xlm shitcoin go sell all, you deserve it

Ty I won't then.

I bought in at 2k sats, joke on you fucking retards

Just fomod
The ride isn't over, r-right guys?

be greedy when others are fearful

i fucking told you. " sell stellar buy old >>classy

Thats why I was so surprised that it dropped down so much its actually a solid coin.

BUY BUY BUY NOW!!!

Its the fucking retarded burgers. Just hold and let Korea save the day.

that only works when what you're buying is actually good, this is just a ripple clone with no users pumped up off the back of ripple's news.

I'VE LOST EVERYTHING

Its literally doing a ripple when they hit 1 usd.
>mfw someone sold me their bags at 5200

trying this hard to cope with the fact you didn't buy in earlier and you missed almost 10X gains through December.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
once fairX opens and the lid is blown wide open, stellar is going toe to toe with cripple faggot.

All in on XLM at $0.30, do I sell now and buy back in after the dip?

I'm selling at 6000 sats. It seems to raise to that point then dip again often.

this
should have sold @ 0.99, it's now going sideways

į̢̗̦̯͛ͫ w̬̫͔͊ͩ́̽e̤̪̩͈ͦ̀͋ǹ̡̖͝ẗ̴̡̘̣̦̮̄̍͜͞ a̔̓̇ͫl̛̻͛͋͟͝͠l̟̜̱ͪͭ̿̇ iͯ͛̎n̢͎̙̔̀͠ o̵̬̱̖ͪ͠n̵̸̨̓ͪ͡ t̯̞͈̾͜ḫ̯̉̆͘͜͠͡i̷̡̨̘͍͌͛̂͡s̛̠͜ c̷͊ͣ͡ơ̧͓i̺̤͓n̈́ͫ̐ͪ̕ a̎́͘͡t̸̰ͤ̀͝ 9̛̫͉̳͈̀0̴̱̀͝ ce͓̤͌ͮ͂͒ͅñ͖̖̐̒͗t̷͔̎͠͠͝ͅs̸̸̝̝̮̿͛́͠ p̵̈́ͪ̾l͎̯̑e̶̷̤͜à͙͖͖̕s̯̙̺ͧ̃̄e̸̓ͨ̊ͭ͢ k̨͕̒́̕͝i̬͍͢l̵̨ͫ̆̈́̉̀͡l̀ m̷̨̬̰̍̄ͨe̶̢ͨ͂͡

When do we buy back in?

What's the Veeky Forums mantra? Buy coins with great fundamentals during the dip and hold them. If you fudded and sold you are too retarded to exist. Go look at XRP around the same price you would have fudded then too.

5000-5200 sats looks fine

Have you ever tried holding a coin for more than 6 hours you fucking stupid manchild

You could have held any other coin today for 6 hours and seen 50%+ gains (or 100%+ for some).

laughing so fukin hard these morons who think stellar is crashing. hodl one week and u see

Same shit happened to xrp, this drop made me load up 5k more coins, thanks for the panic normies.

are you implying a real crash or massive gains?

You could say this about any coin at any moment, unless you mean magically predicting every moon and crash perfectly

For real. Every pink wojack poster is some adhd american fuck. Something dips 5% and it's the end of the world. Get your shit together guys, making us look bad.

>Not buying the dip

Do you fucks hate money?

>mfw it's 8 in the morning and I'm already eating a cheeseburger

Just sell then.