WHERE MY DBC MARINES AT?? READY TO BREAK 180 TONIGHT

WHERE MY DBC MARINES AT?? READY TO BREAK 180 TONIGHT

i got a few thousand on 100% profit which I got earlier, bought 40k right now not selling till 10x my investment

Sitting comfy at 40k

10k here waiting for the inevitable growth.

90k here. not selling till 1 bil market cap

16k here, bought at $0.08, kind of regret not daytrading the fluctuations but I think the real money is in holding on to it

Guys, I am scaried, I bought at 150 170 and 195 Vitalinks and I start to doubt, but it seems like everyone accumulationg and it should be ok.

price is only stagnant because of the control by the whales this is honestly a comfy hold just gotta wait

DBC was listed on Gate

This, if you sell before the moon you will be pink wojacking in the near future. Just hold friends don't get weak hands because of whales.

It’s only a worry if the coin doesn’t have potential, it’s unlucky you bought at around ATH but that only means your x10 will take a bit longer

Isnt this really fucking good for dbc?

are you fucking serious? because i sold my other coin for this shit coin and that other coin is up like a mofo.

it better go 180.

I bought tron at 5cents when it was ATH and sold at a loss. Look at that shit now. Just wait, this coin has insane moon potential in the coming weeks

when will DBC start taking off? I need to take some gainz from VEN first. Wait for me

If I put in a small amount and leave it for a year will I get big bucks?

>mfw my ETH is stuck in Coinbase for 7 fucking days and I'm gonna miss the moon

If I put 1btc in today will I have 5 next week?

If its listed on Huobi next week. maybe.

some faggot with peter baelish as the thread image was saying some shit about this going nowhere because shilled too much. needless to say i took none of his advice about buying up OMG and whatever else cant remember. pretend whale is pretend

Sell half my DBC for PRL or just hold DBC? Bought at $0.08.

Now is the time to sell

Is Kucoin bugging for anyone else?

FUCK OFF PAJEET.

Yes

Anonymous (ID: veCucKkd)

VEKEKED

Cucked by the universe itself.

hint: the real money is in neo, just like the real money was in ethereum back when the first (shitty) projects were launching on it.

Hahaha a literal cuck