Bounty0x

I think this is the best time to temporarily sell Bounty0x and buy again when it has dipped.
Agreed?

if you want to miss out on the moon mission, then yeah sell now

>the moon mission
You think the chance of it mooning is higher than it dipping? Why.

If you can't tell why you're never going to make it lad, just sell, check back in a few hours and cry.

Can you give me a small opening in "making it" by giving me a small piece of information about why? Would mean a lot.
I know I suck dick but literally everywhere I go and ask for advice people just tell me I'm not going to make it and need to fuck off. I do my own research but with coins like these I do have trouble.

hey, at least I make dank memes

I've been swing trading this about 7% at a time for 3 days and doubled my stack. Sell high, buy the dip. I've been buying at 1680-1700 and selling 1750-1800. Do that 5 times and you have added 25% to your stack for when it finally moons.

It's been resting at 1737 for an hour. Wait for it to get close to 1800 and sell. Buy back at 1700.

Oh my fucking god why is both kucoin and binance not working.

Ku works for me...binance is a shit hole.

Kucoin working semi for me but binance is a piece of trash indeed. can't login (it IS the right pass). cant even reset password cause 404. LOL fuck off binance

It's almost to 1800. Sell then and buy back at 1700. That will increase nyour stack 6% everytime you do it.

Just jumped to 1870....sell sell sell.

Literally 10 seconds after I sold at 1790.

Bro it does not matter....it'll dip back down again in a few minutes. Your only goal is to make 6% at a time. I'd rather make 6% 5 times a day than 12 once a day.

It's 50 sats from being ath right now. It'll dip back to 1700 within the hour.

Yeah thats what you'd expect.
Unless.. :
lol

You can't set an alarm for prices on kucoin right..
on Kraken you can and it helps out A LOT with day trading

Just set a buy limit at 1700. It will dip down to at least that in 2 hours or I'll send you 500 bnty.

Binance is back online

Ku down for me now.

Well my account is blocked for the coming 2 hours thx to their shit service. But thx for the heads up!

Me too.

>or I'll send you 500 bnty
Deal. lol

I'm serious. Send me your address

0xC05B70f7b7B2A7B8fe1402350e7583718dBDD0A2

not me:
ku down for me right now

Nice try fag

ku working for you?

Trips confirms faggotry

No...down for some reason.

Its being "upgraded" will be on in about 30min

Ah. Thanks for the update.

lol or you coulda bought at 800 sats like i did and doubled your stack easy withoit fucking around for hours. swing trading. rofl. foh

>sages/hides/and filters thread
I hope all you shill fags unironically die a horrible painful impalement

You doubled your stack in a week. I doubled mine in 2 days. Good for you being lazy.

this