Filename thread:

Attached: Mage The Ascension.jpg (552x449, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js
youtube.com/watch?v=IU8gMHDkH48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: god emperor.jpg (640x640, 167K)

flat out vulgar there are minors present

Attached: bardic music.jpg (500x375, 25K)

Attached: eversor.jpg (906x423, 114K)

Attached: What I made saw and got threads.gif (321x243, 6.06M)

>Thatcher
>backing down just because someone has superpowers

Wew libs

Attached: PCs Strong Together, United Forever!.png (758x1820, 945K)

Attached: pokemon battles.jpg (900x290, 97K)

Attached: chaotic evil bard.png (494x1504, 434K)

Attached: Quest hooks.png (409x662, 656K)

Attached: character motivations.jpg (625x404, 72K)

Attached: charisma penalty to disguse.jpg (768x960, 106K)

Attached: favoured enemy.png (422x91, 7K)

That's clearly your average game of Genius

Attached: Chaos Champion.jpg (976x990, 304K)

Attached: contesting the rocks fall everyone dies.jpg (1920x1080, 556K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PHQLQ1Rc_Js

Attached: Favoured Enemy.jpg (1088x4567, 1.97M)

Attached: multiclassing bard and warlock.jpg (640x479, 77K)

Attached: LawfulGoodvsLawfulEvil.jpg (1041x4750, 1.38M)

I have to ask, what does a bad Doom comic look like?

I get it because her face is ugly

No, it's because her boobs are bigger than the actual actresses.

I fucking love Doctor Doom

But first we need to talk about parallel universes.

Attached: waifu husbando threads.png (477x356, 275K)

Attached: chaotic evil 1.jpg (1041x6400, 2.32M)

Attached: chaotic evil 2.jpg (1041x6400, 2.35M)

Oh man, I love that bit. Thief was such a great game.

Attached: evil campaign ends.jpg (938x855, 234K)

Attached: World Eaters.jpg (1038x6323, 1.69M)

Attached: WeakerPeril.gif (636x288, 1.85M)

just read any Dr Doom comic

Attached: perils of the warp 2.gif (640x360, 3.26M)

You need to be stopped

Attached: War Campaign Epilogue.jpg (1024x683, 142K)

Attached: Dark Mechanicus.jpg (720x960, 139K)

What's the context for that fight?

Attached: WITH THE GOLD I HAVE LEFT, I CAN BUY 100 PIGEONS.jpg (640x481, 70K)

Sandman is a great series. Dr d is my favorite villian

Ares and his Shades wearing aviators is one of the best jokes Marvel comics has ever come out with.

Attached: CANT_WAKE_UP.png (719x937, 1.48M)

Sauce?

hell yeah

Attached: players keep joking during serious moments.jpg (500x720, 342K)

I might get this wrong, but basically a couple of dudes who are basically gods showed up and started fucking up the entire Marvel universe, and basically nobody could stop them.

Attached: dovsky dovsky literature club.jpg (1200x1360, 443K)

Fill someone in who isn't too familiar with Marvel and has forgotten most of his Greek history.

Attached: nothin personnel kid.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Attached: retiredslaaneshicultist.png (1842x321, 53K)

Your typical "Doom wins everything" comic, only actually done by Marvel this time. And so when confronted by guys who'd typically be far far out of his power range, he goes to fight them.

HAHAHAHAHAH EXCELENT!!

hercules is a marvel hero and his arch-enemy is Ares.

during that comic the green goblin was in charge of the US security and hired ares to create a personal fighting force.

he does this and teaches them and rewards them with the only thing he knows

war and death

ah christ I remember that comic

search jolly jack, there's a u18 link containing all of his work

don't remember this specific comic

What exactly is the purpose of your post, or are you just being a hate filled cunt?

It may be referring to how the dead became shades in the underworld. Shadows of who they were, basically losing all trace of form and personality.

Attached: sicarian ruststalker facing off forgefiend.webm (400x226, 2.05M)

!!!

Attached: 1519152160048.gif (512x807, 469K)

Attached: stainsoftime.webm (1024x768, 1.18M)

I'm talking about the aviators joke.

Gonna agree to that. If God Himself stood in Thatcher's way, she'd tell him to move.

Folks meeting chaos worshippers?
TIME FOR ME TO POST THIS!

Attached: Arbitrator trainee and senior arbitrator fight a nurgle cult in the underhive.png (1058x605, 145K)

Attached: the path eldar like to ignore.jpg (623x414, 111K)

Attached: venom emerging from tennis ball.jpg (448x345, 45K)

Attached: whycantheywearpantsbuticantwearskirts.png (102x206, 7K)

Jokes on you its called a kilt

Attached: whydoesthatneverwork.png (500x600, 238K)

What is that thing meant to be used for ?

Ooh buddy.

Okay.

The Giant Robot Men are the Celestials, basically Gods. Or, for a more thorough approximation, Arch-Angels (in that while they are nigh-omnipotent beings, they were created by another, greater force.) The constructors of Life, they wander around the universe picking races at random to genetically alter for lulz.
Beings with powers so vast that Galactus, Devourer of Worlds, is essentially their Janitor, destroying worlds to ensure they don't accidentally overload the universe and make it implode. Again.

In this story (A "What If?" arc from the first Secret Wars), Dr Doom succeeds in controlling the sum power of The Beyonder, a being that is also essentially omnipotent. In the original comics, he attempted this, but the Beyonder was able to psyche him out, making him doubt himself and causing the power to return to the Beyonder.

I don't know much about the specific confrontation, but there have been multiple arcs about the Celestials coming back and deciding the "experiment" with humanity is over, time to wipe the slate clean. So I assume this is one such case, and Doom is standing up to say "nah, brah."

Attached: Nature checks.jpg (1500x7672, 2.07M)

To be fair, this triggers me so much. I know the Greeks hated Ares, but really, in this comic, he actually WANTS to win the battle and lose the war. Fucking.... LOGISTICS IS EVERYTHING! YOU WIN BY HAVING BETTER SUPPLIES YOU FUCKING MEDITERRANEAN NIGGER JEW REEEEEEEEEEEE

Picard is such a fucking boss.

They're shades. Shades wearing shades.

They're his 'Shades' in this sense like ghosts or spirits, but he puts them in 'Shades' i.e. sunglasses in a big Top Gun pastiche.

>destroying worlds to ensure they don't accidentally overload the universe and make it implode. Again.

Sadly, the way I'd arrange the Marvel multiverse doesn't match up to how it's actually lined up. Most of my knowledge of it is as a filthy casual, you see. How I'd like it organized:

- The planets that Galactus eats are basically Celestial eggs. Galactus eats them so that they don't overpopulate. Also long-term Galactus is going to eat everything and explode into a new Big Bang.

- The Phoenix Force is basically a baby Celestial in the Earth that "hatched" but can't escape the center of the world for one contrived reason or another. It's the ultimate source of mutant powers; SEE Ultimate X-Men for more on this (basically it can activate people's X-genes but has no control over what powers they get. Its goal is to get either a very powerful psychic/telekinetic that it can possess; or a mutant that can cause earthquakes big enough to crack open the planet and release it)

- Galactus, when full, is much, much more powerful than any single Celestial, though probably not an alliance at them. As his hunger grows, though, Galactus weakens, eventually to the point where he's not very powerful at all.

- Galactus is part of the universe's natural cycle; therefore, if he's dead, something is VERY wrong with the universe. Therefore Abraxas is released. Abraxas is basically the universe's emergency reset button that wipes the slate clean as fast as possible.

- If you find yourself in a Marvel universe with a dead Galactus (and no equivalent being) and no sign of Abraxas, run. Nothing good is going to happen in this universe; the extreme end of this would be the Cancer-verse (AKA the universe where nothing has ever died).

Connecting a black and orange CRT to a HDMI port.

The Athenians disliked Ares, but IDK about the Greeks as a whole. Marvel Ares =/= mythological Ares though, that way madness lies. Same deal with Thor. Same deal with DC, even.

Calm down Arthur, it's just a meme.

Attached: pathfinder 2e.jpg (720x711, 44K)

>that pic

Absolutely not. It is my right as a trumpet player to bitch about anything with more than three sharps or four flats. It's in the Trumpet Bible AKA the Arbans Book

Attached: Quest-Givers.jpg (712x750, 69K)

>he actually WANTS to win the battle and lose the war
Not much of a choice when you're assaulting fucking Asgard.
And then of course your setting's version of Superman goes berserk. Welp.

Attached: Racial bonuses and penalties.jpg (812x4823, 823K)

Attached: CYOA Refuge thread.png (671x300, 56K)

Attached: monstergirl threads.png (448x448, 378K)

Attached: Handle Animal.jpg (1320x4000, 1.14M)

Marvel isn't 1 for 1 with the myth.

don't know if you have read Marvelman, but he doesn't just "have superpower". If I remember correctly that scene happens soon after he (and the villain) turn London in literal scene from hell.

Nigger that was just basic propaganda, she was still an astute politician.

The fuck do japanese people think about westerners?
And why are all "foreigners" now westerners?

Ares is war as a catastrophe. it's the disaster that kill and enslave men, destroy cities and salt the fields. It doesn't matter who is the winner, because it doesn't matter if there is a winner. it's war as one of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and it's really comparable to plague or starvation.

As he said, for anything intellectual, political, or that imply actually winning something, look at the other god.

Asian foreigners are subhuman to japan, the nips treat koreans like dogshit and SEAsians worse than koreans.

Attached: when the DM reuses minis.png (1276x1082, 1.33M)

Got a chub until >two other holes

Attached: Rules Lawyer.jpg (706x537, 50K)

When you look at this from a Bass Cleft Instrument's perspective, its not THAT bad. Tenors need to man up and get bflateefy

t. Bass Trombone

Attached: 1512511361205.png (300x268, 143K)

Attached: Indomitable Will of the Inquisition.jpg (550x788, 157K)

This is some next level wanking

It's a doombot.

Attached: min-maxing negative traits.jpg (800x600, 133K)

There has been no Doom for 42 years. It's all Doombots. All the way down.

Attached: hidden skill checks.jpg (600x800, 127K)

Underrated post

Attached: Shadowrunner.gif (304x318, 2M)

It is actually a plot by Ultron, which is a plot by Richards which is the fault of something Stark did because of Inhumans.

Attached: Contigency Thunderbolt.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

youtube.com/watch?v=IU8gMHDkH48

Attached: True Strike.webm (852x480, 2.84M)